Marc & Abi - Rough Blowjob and Anal

Story Info
He opened up her cell and used her to his satisfaction.
1.8k words
4.08
53.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marc_m
marc_m
10 Followers

Abi heard her Master fiddling with the key into her cell. Her heart raced with excitement after hours of anticipation and patience while waiting for her Master to return and play with her once more. The door opened and the black silhouette of her Master appeared in the lit doorway. Her Master strides in confidently, walking directly to his throne in the middle of the cell. He sat down, easing himself into the chair by straddling one leg over the chair arm while the other leg hung over the seat. With a casual gesture of his wrist, her Master beckoned Abi over to him.

The light from the doorway illuminated her naked body and accented her full curves and soft tanned skin. Abi obediently lowered her head and crawled over on her hands and knees towards him. Before doing so, Abi noticed the large bulge in her Master's crotch. The sight of it sent her heart racing. She felt so grateful that her Master still desired her. Abi knelt before the feet of her Master and waited. Her head stayed lowered but her eyes could not resist glancing upward towards her Master's throbbing manhood underneath his pants.

Abi could hear the heaviness in her Master's breath and sensed a weight and frustration in his mood. Her Master adjusted himself in his seat, inviting Abi closer. Abi boldly reached forward trailing her fingers up the inside of her Master's thigh teasingly. Her Master spreads his thighs, squirming in his seat but presenting a prominent visible bulge before her. "Mmmmmmmmm," he moaned.

Abi traced the bulge with the tip of her finger and began massaging her Master's hard organ through the thick cotton. Her Master stroked her face and then traced his fingers through her hair. Without warning, her Master found the back of her head and authoritatively pushed her closer into his crotch. Abi obediently nuzzled her face between her Master's legs and eagerly began tugging at his pants. Her Master grabbed her hair in his fist and tugged her head back just enough as he unzipped quickly right in front of her face. Her Master's hard cock burst out towards her, pulsing and throbbing right in front of Abi's face. Grabbing her hair firmly, he pushed her downward onto his shaft and ordered her. "Mmmmmmm, suck it my pet I know you want it."

Abi growled and pounced, sucking her Master's penis into her mouth firmly and with great relish. Her Master held her hair tightly in his fist, pulling her head up and down forcefully so she could feel the thickness and length of his shaft hit the back of her throat. Abi groaned with arousal at being used by her Master. She struggled with her Master's cock, gagging, choking and swallowing her saliva quickly.

"Mmmmm. Yeah gag on it you horny little slut." Her Master exclaimed. "I know you looove swallowing cock all night long my pet! Mmmmmmmm yes!!! Choke on it!"

Abi felt her eyes bug out a bit. She felt her Master's cock hit her gag reflex and her stomach heaved. Her Master forced her head down further until her lips pressed against the base of his shaft and her nose was mashed against his stomach. Her Master gyrated his hips slowly, grinding the head of his cock into her raw and roughly fucked throat. Abi dug her nails into her Master's thighs reflexively and squirmed trying to breathe.

Her Master held her there just a little longer to challenge her, enjoying her submission and struggle with his cock lodged in her throat. He pulled her off quickly, barely giving her enough time to catch her breath before immediately shoving her head back down again. Her Master pleasured himself with her luscious mouth to fuck as he pleased. Abi's head was bobbed up and down hard. Her gasping and choking around his hard cock and hard throat fucking gave her Master great satisfaction.

Abi reveled in her submission to her Master, loving that he used her with no mercy. Her Master pulled her off again, slapping her face with his throbbing cock and whipped her nose and cheeks while grinding his balls into her lips. "Lick those balls good you little whore!" he demanded.

Obediently, Abi slid her slobbery wet tongue out of her mouth and licked her Master's balls with enthusiasm, sucking them into her mouth one by one. Her Master moaned. "Mmmmm. Yeah. That's a good cock and ball hungry slut. Now be a good little whore and lick my ass too my pet." Abi dropped her head down and licked her Master's ass from one end of his crack to the other before pushing her mouth and tongue up against the ring of muscle.

Her Master grabbed her hair, twisting it in his fist as he spreads open his legs and ass for her. He pushed her face and mouth into the crevice to lick, kiss and suck. "Oooooooooh. Yeah baby fuck yeah." Abi, hearing her Master's pleasure, forced her tongue inside the muscle ring wriggling it around.

"Yes! DEEPER you little whore. Shove that fucking tongue in it. Show me how hungry you are for it slave!" Abi continued to shove her tongue all the way into her Master's ass, bobbing her head up and down so that she stimulated her Master's ball sacs and prostate while she rimmed him.

"Mmm fuck yeah! Damn you tongue fuck that ass you little slut!" Her Master screamed while he ground his butt into her face, enjoying the pleasure of smothering her mouth with his ass and savoring her tongue and saliva coating it. Abi growled as she forced her tongue as deep as it would go.

Satisfied with the thorough ass rimming, her Master pulled her off suddenly, letting her face covered with her saliva pull back in front of him to show her his massive cock, now throbbing and ready to explode. "Ready to get fucked hard you little whore?"

Abi moaned. "Oh god! Yes please Master. Fuck me!"

Her Master slapped her face with his huge manhood as Abi lips and tongued reached and longed after it. He grabbed her up onto her feet and turned her around so her back was toward him. He kicked her legs apart until they were straddling around his legs while he remained seated on his throne. He reached forward and grabbed each ass cheek, prying them apart viciously.

Abi shuddered. Her heart was POUNDING with excitement knowing this was going to fucking hurt!

Her Master pulled down on her hips, pressing the thick head against the opening of her asshole. He held it there, letting her feel the sheer size of it push against the entrance of her rectum. "Are you ready for it up the ass you little slut? Beg for it slave!!!!"

Abi pleaded. "God! Please please use my worthless slutty little ass for your pleasure! Fuck meeeeeee!"

Her Master ground the head menacingly against her asshole and pushed up firmly, little by little, as the thick head started to penetrate into her tight ass. "Mmmmm, I love fucking this tight ass slave!"

Abi gasped and bit her bottom lip to stifle her cry of pain. "Oooooooooooh Master! God, I love it when you use my tight ass!"

Her Master pulled his hands off her hips and let the weight of Abi's body sit down hard onto his throbbing cock until the entire length was shoved up her butt. Her Master grabbed her hair again, cocking her head back so he could suck, lick and command her with his hot breath in her ear. "YEAH, take it all the way up that ass for you master!"

Her Master pumped his cock up in the air as Abi struggled to sit up and relieve her weight that forced her body down on her Master's cock so deep up her ass.

"Mmmmmmmmm yeah..you love it baby! Ride that cock with that ass!" Her Master commanded.

Abi gave helpless mewling cries of pleasure as her body started to peak. She rocked up and down. "Please! Oh fuck! Master! I'm gonna cum!"

Hearing her climatic moans, her Master reached in front of her to finger her clit and probe her pussy. Abi's body bounced up and down while her Master's hips thrust hard to fuck her ass deep with his thick pole.

"Ooooooooooooohhhh!" Abi moaned as she dug her nails into her Master's thighs again. She came hard under her Master's precise stimulation of her clit. She sprayed her cum in a huge gush all over her Master's lap.

Her Master shoved up and up, higher into the air to lift her up by her ass. She felt her body shake and spasm. The wetness from her cum drained down to lube his shaft allowing it to grind and slither deeper up her rectum.

"CUM ON ME bitch!!" Her Master growled, grabbing her tightly around with his arms. He held her firmly while her body shook with pleasure from the sensations of his cock deeply impaled up her asshole.

Abi growled out her orgasm, convulsing and squeezing down on her Master's cock in her ass producing an immediate roar of pleasure from her Master. "Mmmmmmmmmm! God! I love feeling you cum with my cock up your butt slave!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR YESS!"

Her Master pulled her head around and gave her a deep forceful kiss full of wetness, heat, tongue and growls which Abi returned fervently.

"Mmmmmmm! Slave!..I'm sooo fucking close to cumming!"

Eager to pleasure her Master, Abi bounced up and down on her Master's hard thick cock in her ass. She flexed her ass muscles over and over again. Abi moaned and then reached between her legs to gently tug on her balls.

Her Master was close to exploding and quickly pulled Abi off suddenly. He threw her down onto the floor on her back and straddled her thighs around her head. He started pumping his throbbing cock, now coated with her cum and ass, and slapped it against her lips. "Lick that head you little slut. I'm gonna cum and spray your face!"

Abi dropped her mouth open immediately, sliding her tongue out to circle around the head of her Master's cock. She flicked and licked it over and over and over again. Her Master pumped, twisted and stroked his cock, pulling it towards her mouth. Her Master groaned with pleasure feeling Abi's slivering tongue stimulate his red engorged head. Her Master growled violently, shaking uncontrollably as his cock exploded like a geyser, spraying into Abi's face. The plume of cum coated her eyes and nostrils. A thick hot white stream spit straight into her hungry mouth.

Abi cooed and purred, licking her Master's cock and swallowed every drop of her Master's semen that reached her mouth. She felt so rewarded that her Master pleasured himself with her mouth and ass with such savagery and without mercy.

marc_m
marc_m
10 Followers