March Madness Ch. 02

Story Info
A tale of basketball and kink.
1.9k words
4.3
41.6k
11
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers

This story is not intended for children and if you are not old enough to read sexually explicit material, go away. This story features some elements of female domination (femdom), teasing & denial, chastity training, mild bondage, creampies, cuckolding cross-dressing and a few other fantasies of mine. I hope you find it entertaining, but if you might be offended, stop reading and do something else. The author retains all rights to this story. You may re-post the story unchanged, provided there is no intent to profit from this story (it is not nice to make money from someone else's work).

The author enjoys comments on his web-published stories, so feel free to e-mail him through the link below.


Chapter 2: Reform School for Wayward Basketball Junkies

I went to work the next day, but I was never able to get comfortable with all the hardware in my pants. I had worn boxer shorts to give me as much room as possible, but sitting down and working at the computer was pure misery. Rachel was cleaning my new piercings several times a day and besides the local swelling everything was looking fine. She even came to my office at lunch and cleaned my dick as I sat on my desk with my pants down. The worst part was that any stirring in my loins would send a jolt to my nervous system and the desire for an erection would be replaced by pain until the blood left my cock again.

Arizona was going out of the west to the Southeast bracket in Memphis. They were going to play South Alabama in the first round and I thought that this would be good for me. South Alabama was just the kind of team Arizona would have trouble with early in the Tournament. It was always the South Alabama's of College Basketball who knocked off Arizona. There were several teams in the bracket who were tough and the number 1 seed was a very good Kansas team. I could lose interest in basketball in a hurry if Arizona got knocked off the first week. Arizona was a number 4 seed and this was pretty good considering that they only won 4 of their last 8 games. In general, the Pac-10 got 5 teams into the tournament, which is very good for a Western conference. As they say, the college basketball center of the universe is in the Eastern US and the tournament committee overlooks the second-tier Pac-10 teams most years.

When I got home Tuesday night, Rachel had me strip and make dinner. During dinner, I had to sit naked and act as normal as I could. When I got done cleaning up the kitchen, Rachel called me into the living room. She was watching one of her favorite romantic movies, The Princess Bride. There was a pillow on the floor in front of her chair and she parted he silk robe and pointed to her pussy. I knew what she wanted and knelt between her legs and began to lick her pussy gently.

"I don't want to climax until the movie is ending, so pace yourself!"

I knew what Rachel wanted. She likes me to keep her building to a large climax but just not letting her go over the top. She will have many small orgasms, but she did not want to have the big climax until the movie was ending. If I took her over the top too soon, her clit would be far too sensitive and I would have failed in my assignment to make it last through the rest of the movie. The movie was about 1/2 over, so I would be eating her pussy for at least 45 minutes.

Rachel helped me vary my pace by adjusting my head to her liking. As the movie was coming to the end, she had her fingers twisted into my hair and was pulling my mouth into her pussy. I was licking her as fast as I could and she shuddered to a body racking climax as the credits started to roll and the music played.

"Time for bed!" Rachel said as she came down from her climax.

I was so stiff that Rachel helped me up and drug me to our bedroom.

"No washing up your face, I want you smelling my pussy all night to remind you what you are missing!"

So we drifted off to sleep with Rachel laying against my back and pushing her tits into me and I was breathing in her scent from the pussy juice on my face. She was rubbing my chest slowly and playing with my nipples as she drifted off to sleep.

I slept poorly Tuesday night, as I would start to drift off, the horniness would cause my dick to swell and the shooting pain would wake me with a start. I think I had only had a couple of hours of sleep when the alarm went off.

"Get up sleepy head!" Rachel greeted me with to start the morning.

We headed for the shower together and Rachel had me wash her body and that got her excited so she had me kneel in the shower and lick her to orgasm as the hot water from the shower massage pounded on her body.

Wednesday was not much better as I tried to work. The soreness was better, but I was getting no relief for my horniness and I had Rachel's pussy on my mind all morning. I was looking forward to her coming to my office at lunch for my piercing treatment. I was getting anxious, when Rachel had not shown up by 12:30.

"Stephen, your wife came by and asked me to bring this package to you and help you with your medical treatment." Lucy said.

Lucy was a college student who was working a coop assignment as my assistant. She was gorgeous and Rachel knew I had a little crush on her and was lusting for her early 20s body. We had attended a party where Rachel and Lucy had meet and they hit it off right away. I think the two of them had chatted most of the night and Rachel was now meeting with Lucy a couple of times a month to mentor and coach her on professional development. When we got home that night, Rachel jumped me for lusting after this college girl. I tried to deny it, but after awhile, I admitted she was smart, ambitious and beautiful and that if I was not married and not her supervisor, I would be all over Lucy.

"Thank you Lucy, but just leave the package and I will handle it myself." I said as I blushed.

My phone rang and I picked it up hoping that Lucy would take that as a cue and leave.

"Well Stephen, is Lucy there?"

"Yes Rachel"

"Hand her the phone and do exactly what she says or it is a year without pussy for your dick!"

I handed Lucy the phone and watched a smile grow on her face as she kept nodding and saying yes to Rachel. When she got done talking she hung up the phone and went over and locked the door.

"Rachel said to pull down you pants and sit on the edge of the desk and that if you give me any grief; I was to call her back. She also told me that you have the "hots" for me and that I can tease you at work as long as you have the chastity basket on, because she knows you can't do anything about it."

Now I was beet red and was staring at Lucy open mouthed.

"Get to it, we can't stay in here too long, or people will start gossiping about us!"

I pulled down my pants and shorts and sat down on the edge of the desk. Lucy opened the package and pulled out disinfecting wipes and started cleaning my dick. It was surreal having this beautiful young woman handling my dick. I was so horny that I wanted to grab her and fuck her, but there was nothing I could do about it.

Lucy spent 15 minutes cleaning my dick and putting on an antibiotic liquid that Hannah had given Rachel to prevent infection. It was way longer than necessary, but Lucy was having fun teasing me and she could not quit smiling.

"All done, better pull up your pants and eat the lunch Rachel sent with the package. Oh, by the way, I just love the little boy look of your hairless cock! It makes you more look more subservient to the women in your life, just like a little boy would be!" Lucy said with a big smile on her face.

With that Lucy went out the door and I had to scramble around my desk to keep my nakedness from being on display as she went out. Luckily, nobody was outside my office.

I could hardly work the rest of the day. Between the building horniness and the smile Lucy had on her face, my concentration was destroyed. I had a meeting with a supplier late that afternoon and I was unable to concentrate on what they were proposing. Lucy was able to pick up the pieces and handle the requirements for us since she had been working on the project plan with me. Everybody just thought I was giving her a chance to develop herself and didn't think anything about it.

When I got home that night, I jumped Rachel for putting me through that embarrassment with Lucy.

"You deserve more punishment that I was able to give you, so I have asked Lucy to help out!"

"You have got to be kidding Rachel!"

"No, and in fact, she has a crush on you too. I like her a lot and I thought she would enjoy helping me tease you. And if she saw how I had control of your dick, she would stop thinking of you as a powerful man that she should subordinate herself to."

I was staring open mouth at Rachel.

"Lucy called me back this afternoon and said that she had a blast playing with your hairless dick and knowing that you could not do anything about it. She had so much fun, that she asked me to let her clean your dick everyday at work!"

I tried to argue that it was not a good idea to mix our sex life up with my coworker and that if anybody noticed it could be very embarrassing.

"Well then, you better not make a scene about it and let Lucy have access to your dick when nobody will notice. In fact, I told Lucy that I am very worried about infection in those sweaty trousers and that she should clean and disinfect you dick every chance she gets! And if you give her any trouble about it, she is to call me! Lucy will be taking over your cleaning at work so that I won't have to come over to your office. I told Lucy that for this punishment to work, you must be kept horny at all times and that she can do what ever she wants to tease you, just so you can't get any relief!"

I tried to argue back, but Rachel was having none of it. I was now going to suffer my punishment by 2 women and Lucy was going to have quite a coop experience to share with her college friends when she got back to school. I had this embarrassing image of Lucy chatting with her college girlfriends about how she got to play with my hairless dick and I could do nothing to stop her.

--- More in Chapter 3 ---

jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers