March Madness Ch. 04

Story Info
More frustration for Stephen/Stephanie.
3.2k words
4.6
43.1k
11
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbirdman
jbirdman
197 Followers

This story is not intended for children and if you are not old enough to read sexually explicit material, go away. This story features some elements of female domination (femdom), teasing & denial, chastity training, mild bondage, creampies, cuckolding cross-dressing and a few other fantasies of mine. I hope you find it entertaining, but if you might be offended, stop reading and do something else. The author retains all rights to this story. You may re-post the story unchanged, provided there is no intent to profit from this story (it is not nice to make money from someone else's work).

The author enjoys comments on his web-published stories, so feel free to e-mail him via the CONTACT tab on his profile.

*

Chapter 4: Good Friday

Friday started like Thursday, with us in the shower and me giving Rachel a "wake-up" orgasm while she stood under the shower massage. After coffee and juice, Rachel had me put on the hose and garter belt. Then she had me bend over and she put the plug back in. I started to stand up, but Rachel pushed me back down.

"I am not done yet, I don't want you to take the plug out, so I am going to mark the plug and your ass, so I will know if it has been removed."

With that Rachel took out a sharp point marker and I could feel her making a mark on my ass and the plug. If I removed the plug, I would never be able to put it back in so that the marks lined up. I was sure glad that I had relieved myself already this morning. Next Rachel put me back into the apron and locked the bow shut, just like yesterday.

I felt incredibly ridiculous, standing there in a frilly apron, stockings and a garter belt, a large plug up my ass that I was going to have to keep in all day and my cock was in a wire cage hell.

"You look fantastic Stephanie, but you are missing something!"

As I stood there in fear of what was coming next, Stephanie took out her lipstick and put a layer on my lips. It was a shade of bright red that didn't look good on Stephanie because in some light in didn't compliment her hair color. It was a top brand that she had picked at an expensive cosmetic counter, but in different lighting, she didn't like it.

"That is a perfect color for you Stephanie, I am so glad I didn't throw this lipstick out. Now if you mess up your lipstick today, just put on a fresh coat! In fact, you should practice putting on your lipstick several times today so that in the future you will be able to handle it yourself if I am not around."

I could feel my face turning at least as red as the lipstick.

If Miss Hannah or Miss Lucy come by today, I want you to show them how nice you look in your lipstick!"

"Yes Miss Rachel."

With that Rachel was off to work and I turned on ESPN to catch up on the games I missed last night and start my work before the games got going on Friday. I had been working about 2 hours when I heard a key in the door and in marched Hannah.

"I came to check on your piercings Stephanie."

"Yes Miss Hannah."

Hannah had me spread my legs and hold up my apron while she spent a good 10 minutes inspecting my penis, pushing on my buttplug and rubbing my balls before she decided that everything was healing perfectly. Once she finished applying the antibiotic liquid to my caged cock, she said I could let my apron down.

"I hear that you Miss Rachel was a little upset that I "popped your cherry" so to speak on ass worship?"

"Yes Miss Hannah."

"Well Stephanie, I didn't plan on you getting into trouble, I just wanted to win the bet and have you at my apartment for a day as my maid! Don't you think that we will have fun?!"

"Yes Miss Hannah."

"OK Stephanie, I have a couple of gifts for you!"

"Thank you Miss Hannah."

"I am going to pierce your ears as a surprise for Miss Rachel! Don't you think she will be happy with her surprise!?"

"I am not sure Miss Hannah."

"Well I think she will be thrilled and if she does not like it, you can just let the holes heal."

Hannah had my ear lobes cleaned with disinfectant and studs installed in less than 5 minutes. She used a gun this time and the pain was nothing like the pain I felt from my cock piercing. Hannah held up a mirror to show me my new look and I was beginning to feel like a freak. The earrings and lipstick were something I was never expecting to see on my face.

"Here is your second present Stephanie." Hannah said, breaking my trance.

Hannah was holding up a pair of very lacy panties.

"These are silk tap panties, so that your poor cage cock will have room and you won't be uncomfortable! And look, they match your garter and hose perfectly!"

I was staring at Hannah with nothing to say.

"Let me help you put them on!"

With that Hannah knelt down and coaxed my legs up so that she could get my feet through the tap panties. Hannah pulled the panties up my legs and rubbed my stocking covered legs as she went. My head was spinning with lust as she slid the panties over my cage cock and butt.

"You look good enough to eat Stephanie! I just wish you could put that cock to work on my pussy, I just get so horny teasing you like this!"

"Yes Miss Hannah."

Hannah then pulled a matching set of tap panties out of her purse and told me to help her on with them just like yesterday. I made love to her legs as I put her panties on and licked her pussy to orgasm. She was very wet when I tasted her pussy and she reached climax very quickly.

"Better freshen you lipstick Stephanie and Miss Rachel wants you to keep my pussy smell on your face, so don't wash, just put on fresh lipstick!" Hannah said as she went out the door.

"Yes Miss Hannah."

I had never put on lipstick before, so it took about 6 tries to get it looking reasonable. I went back to work on my projects and sent several e-mails before the games got going. I enjoyed the games, but they were not catching my interest like in the past. I was sitting there in panties, hose, garter, apron, lipstick and earrings. It was a very different world than college basketball and the pussy smell on my face kept me from concentrating on basketball.

After lunch, Lucy showed up with the changes to the supplier proposal we requested for my review. She let herself in with a key like yesterday.

"You look so sweet Stephanie, come over here in better light so I can see you better!"

"Yes Miss Lucy." I said as I went over to the bright light by the window.

Lucy was grinning ear to ear as she checked out my lipstick and earrings. Next she had me pull down my new panties and hold up my apron so she could inspect my caged cock and put on even more antiseptic. I don't think any piercing in history has had as much medical attention as mine. Lucy could not resist pressing on my buttplug while she was handling my cock.

When she was done, Lucy handed me another dreaded note from Rachel.

"Stephan, Lucy has put a lot of her time into taking care of your medical needs and it is time to thank her for all her help! I would think Lucy would enjoy having her pussy worshiped! Ask her nicely."

I put the note away and got down on my knees.

"Miss Lucy, you have been so nice to me and have given me excellent medical treatment and that is above and beyond the call of duty! Could I please return the favor by licking your pussy for you?"

"Well Stephanie, I have not been getting much sexual stimulation lately because my boyfriend is at school this semester and we only get together about every other weekend. So, I would enjoy having you lick my pussy for me!"

"Thank you Miss Lucy for letting me lick your sweet pussy."

"Let's go to the guest bedroom and do this, but I have a few conditions."

"What's that Miss Lucy?"

"I don't want you to see me naked, it just is not professional and so I am going to blindfold you Stephanie."

"Yes Miss Lucy."

"And I don't trust you, even though your cock is caged, so I want your hands tied."

"Yes Miss Lucy."

With that, we went to the guestroom and Lucy pulled two silk scarves out of her handbag and used one to blindfold me and the other to tie my hands behind my back. She had me kneel by the bed and I could hear her removing her clothes and putting her business suit on a hanger.

"What ever I put to your lips I want you to kiss and make love to with your tongue and lips!"

"Yes Miss Lucy."

I could sense Lucy kneeling in front of me and the she kissed me and I don't think I ever had such and electrifying kiss. It was such a jolt to my system to have this beautiful naked girl kissing me and I could not even see her except in my mind. All the fantasies I had about her body were playing in my head and her young body could never be quite as perfect as I imagined. Only our lips were touching as my cock swelled as much as the wire basket would allow and I was having trouble breathing.

Lucy pulled my head to her breast and I began to kiss her fantastic breast. It was high and firm and the nipple swelled into my mouth. I reluctantly released her nipple when she pulled it away and was grateful when she placed her other breast into my mouth. I made love to this breast for several minutes until it was pulled from my lips.

I could feel Lucy moving onto the bed and next she placed a toe to my mouth and I began making love to her toes. I licked between each toe and licked the arch of her foot. Then I began to suck each toe into my mouth as I imagined it was her clit. Far too soon, she pulled that foot away and replaced it the other. I was in a complete state of lust as I made love to Lucy's foot. But it was pulled away from my mouth also.

"Kiss your way to my pussy and take me all the way home Stephanie!"

I moved between her legs as she sat on the side of the bed and began kissing and licking my way up to her heavenly pussy. I was taking my time, but soon I felt Lucy twisting my hair into her fingers and she pulled my face into her pussy urgently.

I was greeted with a flood of pussy juice as I licked her pussy lips. Lucy was incredibly turned on and her pussy was so wet and sensitive that I could not directly stimulate her clit. I tasted my second strange pussy in a week and her pussy was flooding me so much that I had to swallow constantly. I licked her swollen lips and gently nuzzled her clit with my lips. I realized that her clit was swelling more and coming out of her hood. It was the largest clit I have ever touched and it must have been as big as my little finger to the first joint. It was the longest and fattest clitoris I had ever experienced, if you didn't count pictures of big clits from the web. It reminded me of a small cock.

Lucy was rocking her pussy against my face and I could only swipe at her magnificent clit as it slid past my lips. Lucy clamped her legs tightly around my head and I almost suffocated as her body racked with her orgasm. I have heard about female ejaculation before, but the pussy juice flooding out of Lucy was more that I had ever thought possible. I was drenched in her nectar.

I kept gently licking her pussy lips as she came down and soon the sensitivity was reduced enough for me to suck her clit into my mouth. I was sucking on her clit and sliding my lips up and down like I was giving a blowjob to a guy. As I sucked her huge clit into my mouth, I would swirl my tongue over the tip and them pull my lips back up to the tip. I was using every trick that I knew from all the blowjobs I had received over the years to stimulate her clitoris. Lucy soon was having her second orgasm and collapsed onto the bed. I never let her clit slide out of my lips and I gently nuzzled her swollen clit as she came back to reality.

"That was so nice Stephanie, but I need to get back to the office!"

"Please Lucy, let me suck your beautiful clit again!?"

I could not believe my own words, I wanted to have that beautiful clit in my mouth all day. I know some women say they get satisfaction from giving blowjobs, but I never believed until that very moment. But the thought of having Lucy face fucking me with her huge clit was incredibly exciting.

"No, I really need to get back so I can get packed up for the weekend. I am meeting my boyfriend and we are going to fuck our brains out."

"Please Miss Lucy, just one more time?" I begged.

Lucy relented and I sucked off her clit again. When she came down this time, she used the bathroom to clean up and when she was dressed, she took off the two scarves. The light blinded me briefly, but when I could see again, I was looking into the face of Lucy and she never looked better to me. She had that glow that a woman gets after great sex and her face had a great color to it.

"That was fantastic Stephanie, but I am late and I want to get back to my apartment before traffic gets bad."

"Miss Lucy, you have a fantastic pussy and the best clit I have ever enjoyed! Your pussy juice just keeps flowing and your clit is like a small cock. It was the best pussy eating I have ever enjoyed!"

"That is nice Stephanie, I enjoyed it too."

"Your welcome Miss Lucy!"

"Stephanie, I am always a little embarrassed by my big clit and all the pussy juice that floods out of me. Some guys get scared by it all and some act like I am some kind of slut because of it!"

"Miss Lucy they are just fools, there are a lot of men who are really into female ejaculation as well as big clits. Your boyfriend is very lucky to have both in you!"

"You are very sweet to say that Stephanie, but I have to go now. Oh, Rachel wants you to leave my scent on your face while you watch basketball today!"

With that, she turned and headed for the door.

"Don't forget to freshen your lipstick Stephanie!" as she closed the door.

Her pussy juice had dried on my face so that it was like a visible layer. The smell of Hannah's pussy and Lucy's would be filling my nostrils the rest of the afternoon. I had to wait a while to put on my lipstick because my hands were shaking so badly. But after I settled down, I cleaned my lips and put on fresh lipstick.

I tried to watch some of the games, but all I could think about was the 3 woman who were driving me crazy with lust. I gave up and made some snacks and chilled a bottle of wine for Rachel and waited for her to get home.

When Rachel came in the door I knew she was pissed.

"So Lucy has the best pussy you have ever enjoyed!"

"I am sorry Miss Rachel, but Lucy has the biggest clit I have ever seen and I haven't even seen it yet, because she kept me blindfolded the whole time!"

Rachel didn't say another word as she stormed off to our bedroom and slammed the door. She didn't come out for over an hour.

"Stephanie, I was planning to let you out of your cock basket this weekend, mostly because I felt sorry for you and besides, I was getting horny for you cock. Now I see that you are not ready to get out, when my pussy is not the most important one in your life! I really don't think you are getting it yet."

"I am sorry Miss Rachel, but I never meant to hurt you by talking about Lucy's pussy. She is one in a million as far as her equipment, but you are one in a billion as a woman and lover Rachel! I love you and I would rather have you and your sweet pussy than anybody's in the world!"

"Well think about this Stephanie, you have a nice cock, but it is not the best in the world and I don't try and make you feel bad about it. I could go out and find a bigger cock on a man that doesn't come so quickly! Get a clue!"

"Please Miss Rachel, I love you and just want to make love to you! I wouldn't have even known about Lucy's clit if you hadn't told me to ask to eat her out!"

"Enough already, pour me a glass of wine and serve me some of the snacks you made and let me unwind."

Rachel sat in my recliner and sipped wine as I gave her a foot massage. By the time she was done with the second glass of wine, she had mellowed out and was ready to get a bit of dinner. We ordered Chinese delivery and sat on the floor and fed each other until it was gone.

I drew her a bath and after Rachel helped me get undressed, I bathed Rachel and shaved her legs. Rachel put on a silk gown and had me bend over so she could check the plug and remove it. We headed to the bedroom and when we got there, there was a camisole and matching panty on the bed.

"I thought you enjoyed wearing lingerie so much that you should sleep in a nice set tonight Stephanie!"

Rachel helped me put them on and then put on a fresh coat of lipstick on me. I made love to Rachel for over an hour using my hands, lips and the vibrator. Rachel had me lick her asshole as she wound down and began to drift off.

"I just love the earrings Stephanie." Rachel said just before she fell asleep.

I couldn't sleep, I was overloaded with desire and had no hope of cumming myself. I can honestly say that I never once thought about basketball that night.

--- More in Chapter 5 ---

jbirdman
jbirdman
197 Followers