March Madness Ch. 08

Story Info
Stephanie decides if she wants more punishment.
9.6k words
4.62
46.5k
11
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbirdman
jbirdman
196 Followers

This story is not intended for children and if you are not old enough to read sexually explicit material, go away. This story features some elements of female domination (femdom), teasing & denial, chastity training, mild bondage, creampies, cuckolding cross-dressing and a few other fantasies of mine. I hope you find it entertaining, but if you might be offended, stop reading and do something else. The author retains all rights to this story. You may re-post the story unchanged, provided there is no intent to profit from this story (it is not nice to make money from someone else's work).

The author enjoys comments on his web-published stories, so feel free to e-mail him through the link below.

Chapter 8:The Decision

It was Monday morning and I woke up needing to cum! I had been completely immersed in sex for over 2 weeks and as I started my 3d week of chastity I was desperate for release. Having so much of my days filled with eating pussy made me more frantic for sex than just having no sex at all. All my senses were filled with sexual stimulation and I had no way to satisfy my desires. My dick was constantly expanded against the sides of the chastity basket and I was beginning to wonder if it would know how to fully expand once I got this damn thing off.

"Good morning Stephanie, hurry up and get your shower so we can talk before you go to work."

I got into the bathroom and started my morning routine. The only soap was a lavender scented beauty bar. And my deodorant was replaced with a "Ladies" brand. I knew the ladies in my office would notice that I smelled a bit different once I was at work. Once I got out of the bathroom, I saw that Rachel had laid out a fresh set of panties and a pair of thigh high hose with a garter belt to hold them up. All were a very sexy black with lots of lace. I got the underwear on and headed to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Before we have breakfast Stephanie, I want to talk to you about your situation."

"Yes, Miss Rachel"

"I want you to put your mouth to work on my pussy as we talk, so I will ask you questions that you can answer yes or no."

"Yes, Miss Rachel"

Stephanie took a seat and opened her robe so that I could get easy access to her pussy. I knelt between Rachel's legs and gently began to lick her pussy lips. My cock quickly filled the chastity basket and I hated the fact that I could not reach a full erection and fuck my beautiful wife.

"Stephanie, I don't want you to take your mouth off of my pussy, so when I ask you a question I want you to moan against my pussy, once for yes and twice for no. Do you understand Stephanie?"

"Mmm" I moaned into her pussy.

"Stephanie, I know you had a fantasy about being a sex slave and having some level of orgasm control by your wife or should I say mistress, but what ever I am in your fantasy, when people live a fantasy for real they often find the reality to be a bit different than they imagined. Is that true for you Stephanie?"

"Mmm" I answered.

"Do you find your new life as exciting as you imagined?"

"Mmm, Mmm"

"Is it even more exciting than you imagined?"

I was taken aback at the question and I stopped licking Rachel's pussy as I thought about it.

"I didn't say you could quit eating my pussy Stephanie!" she reminded me as she pulled my hair firmly. "I asked you if it was even more exciting than you imagined?"

I realized at that moment that I had never been more sexually excited in my life and frustrated.

"Mmm"

"I knew you were getting more than you bargained for in you fantasy, but that was part of my punishment plan. We have been lovers long enough for me to recognize that you have never been more turned on, right?"

"Mmm"

"At the same time, you are more frustrated than you even imagined possible?"

"Mmm"

"Well Stephanie, I don't want to be cruel about this, so I am going to make you an offer. This morning I am going to give you a chance to make a decision about your punishment. You are already committed to providing one night of entertainment for Miss Lucy and her friends and one day of service for Miss Robin. I can't go back on those commitments, but I am willing to end your punishment with these two last tasks. In exchange, you have to give up watching the Final Four games."

I was in a no win situation, more sex slave service without release or no Final Four. Even if I gave up the games I would still have to fulfill my 2 remaining commitments. I would be in the cage at least until Saturday when I served Miss Robin as her lesbian sex slave. It would cut back my time by 2 days at best and I would probably get out of a lot of frustration caused constant pussy eating by ending the punishment early. I was very confused and as I thought about the offer my oral service must have gotten sloppy.

"Get your tongue to work you lazy cunt!" Miss Rachel reminded me.

Or was I a winner if I stayed with it? I was getting more pussy than at any time in my life and my whole body was sexually charged by the constant stimulation without release. This tease and denial experience was more than I had ever fantasized about and I was having trouble with the intensity of it all. I was at that moment unable to figure out if I was being punished or receiving the most fantastic sexual experience I could ever have. I had always enjoyed delayed orgasms more than a "quickie" but this experience had me in overload.

"Miss Lucy wants you to serve her and the girls on Friday night and Miss Robin wants you to come over Sunday. Your Arizona game is on Saturday, so those days worked out best. If Arizona wins, then the last game will be on Monday night. If you choose to forgo the games, then I will pick some other activity during the games and you will have no access to the internet or newspapers to find anything out about the games. If you decide to watch the Final Four, then not only will you have the two tasks of slave life to complete, I will add other things to frustrate you without any hope of release. The only thing you can count on about what will happen is that if you watch the games, you will find yourself more frustrated than even you can imagine. I want you to think about your choice today and when you get home tonight you can give me you decision. Do you understand?"

"Mmm"

"Now give me a couple of orgasms to start the week Stephanie."

My mind was racing as I licked Miss Rachel's pussy. I would be out of the chastity device two days sooner if I gave up the games and that was a big motivation. But, it was only 2 days out of a little over 3 weeks. I was still going to have to serve Miss Lucy and the girls as well as spend a day suffering who knows what from Miss Robin. It seemed like a big sacrifice to give up the basketball games just to get my freedom 2 days sooner. I didn't think I could be any more frustrated than I already was but every time I thought that the women would find a new way to frustrate me sexually. I just didn't know what I was going to do.

I got to work a few minutes late and went directly to my office. All the way in I could smell Miss Rachel's pussy on my face. I started to clean my face before I left, but Miss Rachel decided that I was running late and that I could enjoy her pussy juice all the way to work.

As I went out the door Miss Rachel said, "I will have Miss Lucy check to make sure you didn't stop along the way to wash up."

No sooner than I shut the door and took off my jacket Miss Lucy came into my office.

"Let me smell you face Miss Stephanie."

I moved over to Miss Lucy and let her check to see if I had cleaned up yet.

"I checked you schedule and your first meeting is at 11:00 AM, so I think I should add a little pussy scent to Miss Rachel's, don't you agree?"

I just stared at her not knowing what to say.

As Miss Lucy sat on my desk, she said, "Come over here and give me a morning orgasm to get this Monday started right."

As I knelt between Miss Lucy's legs I looked at her perfect early 20s body. She had her hair up in a pony tail, was wearing a "preppy" shirt with a button-down collar, had on a very short pleated skirt for a professional office and to finish her school girl look had on white knee-high socks and penny loafers. She was a schoolboy's wet dream in that outfit and even though it was the second time I had seen her in this outfit, my cock was pressed tightly against the chastity basket.

"Miss Rachel said that you have to make up your mind today if you want to keep this up or go back to normal. I sure hope you don't quit now when you are so close anyway. Besides, if you quit now you have to give up my pussy and I like your pussy licking so much that I have decided to give you a treat every morning while you are caged! But that only happens if you stay with the program!?"

I had not thought about giving up Miss Lucy's pussy until that very moment. I loved her pussy. The way her juices flowed so heavy and her beautiful clit. That thing was like a miniature penis and I loved being able to suck it between my lips and actually slide up and down on it. I was tired of being locked up and having nothing but sexual frustration, but giving up Lucy's pussy would be very hard indeed. I thought at that moment that there was nothing better I could do in life besides eating Lucy's pussy.

I dove into her pussy and gave her the best tongue lashing I was capable of. Soon her clitoris was at full staff and I knew she was going to have her orgasm any second when she told me to stop.

"I don't want to startle the whole office, so you need to let me cool down a minute!"

I released her mini cock from my lips and I gently started licking her vulva as she backed away from a big climax. Her pussy was dripping with her emissions and I savored every drop of it as I cleaned her labia.

"That's right Stephanie, I dare not have a big orgasm in the office, but I bet I can have many small climaxes before your meeting! Don't worry about your report, you emailed it to me over the weekend so I could look it over and I have all your copies ready for the meeting. In fact I came in early today and I finished up all your work for today and you can just spend the morning eating my pussy!"

Lucy was going to take every advantage of the situation that she could, even if it meant she had to be in early.

"Do you like eating my pussy Stephanie?"

"Yes Miss Lucy, you have a wonderful pussy and I just love your clit. It is the best clit I have ever licked."

"I know you love my clit Stephanie, so I am sure you are going to want to suck my little dick as much as possible before your basketball tournament is up, isn't that right Stephanie?"

"Yes Miss Lucy, I want to suck your little dick anytime you will let me!"

"Well I have cooled off a bit Stephanie, so go right ahead and suck my clit. Drink up my pussy juice and remember that you don't get any more of my nectar if you end you punishment early."

I went back to licking her pussy with enthusiasm and her mini-prick was sticking out from the folds of her pussy clearly. I pulled my head back and just stared at her magnificent clitoris.

"Quit staring at my pussy Stephanie, suck my little cock like you can't live without having it between your lips!"

I quickly sucked her clit into my mouth and began to suck on it like it was the only thing that mattered to my existence. I guess at that moment my whole existence was eating pussy and giving her mini-cock a blowjob.

Lucy kept up this process for over an hour, first I would bring her to the edge of a big climax and then lick her pussy lips while she cooled off. The we started over. Miss Lucy had many small orgasm doing this, but it was also driving her crazy.

"I need to climax Stephanie, but I can't make noise here at the office! I need to have something to keep me quiet while you eat my pussy!"

Miss Lucy had me strip down to my panties and stocking and lay on the floor. Next she got into a "69" position, pulled my panties down to my stocking tops and started licking my balls.

"Suck my little dick Stephanie!"

I went to work on her pussy and as I ate her pussy, she played with my caged cock with her hands and licked my hairless balls. Just the smell of her pussy and all that nectar was enough to drive me craze, but as her pussy drained into my mouth the feeling of her tongue on my swollen balls was making me insane with lust.

"I am getting close Stephanie, so get ready to be flooded!"

I was out of my mind with desire for her pussy with the mini-dick and copious fluids. It was so intense that I had an out of body experience. I was looking down from the ceiling of my office at a beautiful school girl licking the balls of a man wearing stockings and a garter while he ate her pussy. I could see from the look on his face that he was delirious with lust. It was just incredibly intense.

"Get ready!" Miss Lucy warned me.

As her orgasm was approaching, she began to wipe her pussy from her asshole to her clit over my mouth and nose. Each time her big clit slid past my lips I sucked at it and wiped my tongue across it. Her pace was getting frantic and then she locked her lips to my right testicle and sucked it into her mouth as she climaxed.

"Mummmmmmmmmm!" was the muffled sound she made using my ball as a gag to keep the whole office from hearing her orgasm. The feeling of her moaning into my ball sack while her mini-dick was sliding in and out of my lips was giving me a little orgasm of my own. I was not ejaculating, but I could feel the sperm sliding out of my caged cock and mingling with Lucy's saliva. I was completely focused on her pussy at that point and it was one of the happiest moments of my life.

"You are leaking like a big slut Stephanie and if you are not careful you will make a huge mess!"

Once Miss Lucy finished coming down from her climax she composed herself and sat on the floor next to me. I was spent from the intensity of the experience. Lucy got my handkerchief from my pants and used it to sop up her remaining pussy juice. Then she gathered up my emissions with her fingers and added them to the wetness already on the piece of fabric. Then Lucy had me lick her fingers clean.

"Pull up your panties and get dressed you slut, you don't want the office to find out about you do you?"

I quickly got the panties pulled up and my cloths back on. I was lucky that my office was separated from the cubical area by a staircase and I didn't think anybody would have heard a thing.

Lucy got a zip-lock bag out of my desk and placed my handkerchief in the bag. Once it was secure I had to suck each of her fingers like I was giving a blowjob to make sure they were clean. My face was soaked with pussy juice, but I was not allowed to clean up yet.

"You can use one of these packets of wipes to clean up 5 minutes before your meeting starts." Lucy informed me. "This afternoon when nobody is around I want you enjoy the contents in the zip-lock bag and breathe in the smell of our juices and think about what you will be missing if you bail out now! I think you should spend at least 30 minutes of every hour smelling the wonderful aroma of my pussy mixed with your pathetic cum. It is the closest you will ever come to putting your cock into my pussy!"

Miss Lucy put on her own panties and put in a panty liner to help soak up her wetness. Then she went back to her cubicle to finish getting ready for our meeting with the suppliers. It was an important meeting and I had no idea what I was doing except living to eat more of Lucy's pussy.

Lucy came in to my office about 10 minutes before out meeting and checked to see if my face was still well coated. After she was convinced that I was still wearing her gift of pussy juice, she let me clean up using a couple of packets of face wipes.

"You better stop by the restroom on the way and use a little soap and water to finish up, you still smell like sex!"

I hurried to the restroom and cleaned my face twice. I missed the smell of pussy when it was gone.

The supplier meeting went well and the one thing I did that was smart that day was let Lucy do the presentation of our report. Everyone thought I was doing it as a reward for all her hard work, but the truth was my mind was not sharp and she would do a better job at that moment.

Once the meeting was over, we went to lunch as a team and when we were back in the office, Lucy had another surprise for me.

"To help you think about your decision I have a little trick to keep your mind on my pussy and this will be an efficient way for you to breathe my scent!"

Lucy took the zip-lock bag from this morning and punched several air holes in it with a pencil. Next she took a surgical oxygen mask out of her purse and pushed the mask's tube into one of the holes. With a little tape, she sealed the tube to the bag.

"While you are working at your desk the rest of the day I want you to wear the oxygen mask and breathe the aroma of my pussy and think about how many more times you could get to suck my clit and give me your special blowjob! I am sure it will help you answer Miss Rachel tonight."

"The mask has two valves in it, one lets air in and that is connected to the tube and ultimately the bag and the second valve lets the air out of the mask when you exhale. That way each breath you take will give you fresh dose of aroma from the bag!"

I was sure that I could thank Miss Hannah for the mask later. I put the mask on and started to breathe in the musky orders in the bag. Once the scent began to get strong, I took several deep breaths to enjoy Lucy's scent. The mixture of the sperm that leaked out of my dick with her pussy juice made a strong combination and my dick quickly swelled to the max of the cock basket. I was in aroma heaven breathing our mixture and I had no desire to remove the mask as I worked at my desk. I resented taking it off to answer the phone.

Somehow I felt like I was beginning to find my path to true happiness and it involved eating as much pussy as possible. I was sure that my future involved eating Rachel's pussy after we fucked, assuming she was going to let me out of my chastity device to have sex. And I was looking forward to eating the creampies we would make. My ideas about eating sperm had changed tremendously the last couple of weeks. I used to think that it was totally "Gay" to even taste sperm and now I was beginning to enjoy the taste a little. I hoped that I would never have to consume an entire days worth again, but as I sat at my desk smelling my sperm mixed with Lucy's pussy juice I was wishing that I could fuck Rachel right now and then clean her pussy for an hour or more.

Lucy came in at the end of the day to see if there was any thing she needed to do before she left and she took one look at me breathing with that mask on and started laughing.

"You are almost drunk with lust breathing that mixture all afternoon!"

She was right; I had been drifting mentally all afternoon thinking about sex. Not just any sex, but mostly eating pussy with and without sperm deposited in it.

"You like our sex smell so much you should take the mask and bag with you in the car and wear it on the drive home."

"I can't do that; people will think that something must be wrong!"

"People who need oxygen wear masks all the time when they drive and they will just think you are on oxygen. Get over yourself, strangers don't care about you enough to think anything but how happy they are that they don't have to use oxygen to get in the car and go for a drive."

"I suppose you are right."

"Good, it is settled then. You will enjoy our little bag of sex orders all the way home. I will call Miss Rachel and let her know you will be coming home that way!"

I finished up my work and put the mask and zip-lock in my brief bag for the walk out of the building. Once I was a block away from work I quickly placed the mask against my face and took several deep breaths. My cock quickly swelled to the max of my confinement and I was not sure my mind was focused enough to drive. I didn't put the mask all the way on, just pressed it to my face every chance I got and took several deep breaths. Lucky for me traffic was pretty good and I had no problems driving in my state of lust. When I pulled into the garage I put the mask all the way on and took 10 or so deep breaths before going in the house.

jbirdman
jbirdman
196 Followers