March Madness Ch. 10

Story Info
Stephanie becomes a cuckold as Arizona wins it all.
18.9k words
4.55
51.7k
21
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers

This story is not intended for children and if you are not old enough to read sexually explicit material; go away. This story features some elements of female domination (femdom), teasing & denial, chastity training, mild bondage, creampies, cuckolding cross-dressing and a few other fantasies of mine. I hope you find it entertaining, but if you might be offended, stop reading and do something else. The author retains all rights to this story. You may re-post the story unchanged, provided there is no intent to profit from this story (it is not nice to make money from someone else's work).

The author enjoys comments on his web-published stories, so feel free to e-mail him via the CONTACT tab on his profile.

This chapter had a big hand from Bill P who helped with the editing. I appreciate his help a great deal. I have a very hard time editing documents and Bill was a great help. In addition, he has encouraged me a great deal with my story writing. Thanks Bill P, you know who you are!

*

Chapter 10: Champions at last.

Monday, it was such a powerful word this morning of March 31, 1997. So much had happened in these past few weeks but Monday, this Monday was going to be one for the ages as the saying goes.

As I woke for the day my thoughts should have been on the men's NCAA final game. Arizona was going to play Kentucky and if this would have happened any time prior to this year's tournament; that was what my thoughts would be about. But no matter how excited I was about the game tonight, all I could think about was Miss Rachel taking my fantasy to the ultimate. My wife had "promised" me that she would make my cuckold fantasy come true tonight in our bed. No secret rendezvous at a hotel, she would have a lover in our house, in our bedroom, in our marital bed!

I had been in chastity for 21 days and during that time I had licked more pussy than most men would in 21 years. As the sun began to brighten the room, by cock was swelling to the limits of the steel wires of my confinement. It hurt but I wanted to feel the pressure, it somehow made me feel more alive than I could imagine.

"Good morning Stephanie."

"Good morning Miss Rachel."

"It is going to be a big day Stephanie and the pun is intended as I plan to bring a big cock home tonight for you."

"Thank you Miss Rachel." Somehow this was what I wanted as much as I feared it.

"What are you thinking about Stephanie?"

"I am thinking about you having a lover and how excited I am but also how scared I am."

"Why are you scared?"

"I think I am scared because men are not supposed to want their wife to have sex with another man, especially in their own bed!"

"Are you sorry that you decided to go through with this?"

"No Miss Rachel, I want it to happen very much but it is such a different relationship than what a marriage is supposed to be that it scares me as much as it excites me. I love you and don't want to lose you to a more traditional man, one that doesn't get turned on by being forced to wear panties."

"You need to trust me Stephanie; I am committed to this relationship and if I want you to be satisfied in our marriage I need to fulfill you sexually. Women that don't take care of husbands sexual needs often lose them to someone else. If you suppress your needs, you will begin to resent me and our relationship. I have read enough of your online stories to realize that many men with your peccadilloes end up going to a "professional" mistress to satisfy their sexual fantasies. I don't want my husband sneaking around behind my back with a strange woman."

"Yes Miss Rachel."

"You were already living a double life sexually by having an online sex life that did not involve me. I think you would eventually have had to find a Mistress to satisfy that part of your life."

"I wasn't going to cheat on you Miss Rachel!"

"I know that you did not plan to cheat but you have to admit the powerful pull your sex fantasies have on you. I don't want to have a relationship were my partner has to settle for less than they desire in the relationship."

"Thank you Miss Rachel."

"At first when we started this it was more about punishing you for keeping sexual secrets than fulfilling your sexual needs for me. But as time went on I realized that I was having a great sex life. In fact I found myself daydreaming about teasing you all day at work. By now I am almost as addicted to your sexual fantasies as you are."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I don't want to go back to the way we were. We had a good sex life but one with some pieces missing. Like most couples we were getting stale, falling into a rut sexually. I don't think we are stale sexually any more Stephanie!"

"No Miss Rachel."

"One thing about the last 3 weeks that you need to remember is it was a lot of work to do this 24 hours a day without a break. It took 4 women plus help from some others to make this work at this level."

"I guess it did take a lot of effort by all of you to pull this off!"

"It certainly did and things are going to have to get a bit more normal after this. We are going to play sexually a lot, but probably not 24-7 Stephanie."

"That is probably for the best, I don't think I could take this much sexual intensity without some breaks. It would be overwhelming."

"We better get up and get ready for work; we have a big evening tonight with your cuckolding by my new lover and your basketball game."

"Do you want me to lick you pussy to start the day Miss Rachel?"

"No Stephanie, I want to be very horny tonight when my lover fucks me with his big cock for you!"

"Yes Miss Rachel."

My cock was throbbing in its confinement as she said it out loud.

"This is the last day for you to lick Miss Lucy's pussy, so I want you to give her as many orgasms as possible today!"

"Yes Miss Rachel."

We got up and started our day.

I did my now normal routine of internal cleaning, putting in a butt plug and getting into my corset with Miss Rachel's help. At breakfast there was no sperm added to anything. When I asked Miss Rachel about it she said that she wanted me to be craving sperm badly tonight, so no snacking today on my special treat.

When I got to work everybody was standing in the parking lot and fire trucks with flashing lights were everywhere.

I saw the building security manager and asked what was up.

"We can't get the alarms to reset! Every time we reset the fire alarm system another fire detector in the building says we have a fire and the system goes off again. It is never the same one and when the fire department goes to that location, nothing is wrong. The fire company won't let us in the building while this is going on and the alarm company hasn't got a tech over here yet!"

Everyone was milling around wondering what to do when a truck from the alarm company showed up.

"Recognize Miss Leslie's boy toy from the party at my place?" Miss Lucy said quietly so only I could hear.

I spun around and found that she had been standing just behind me waiting for the chance to surprise me with her plan.

"His dad owns the alarm company and he has been working on alarms for years. Miss Leslie made him program the building alarm system last week to go into a special test mode today. No matter how many times they reset the system it will just keep going into the test mode. They explained it to me this way; when you reset the software the fault jumps to a new zone, deletes itself from the last zone and keeps on doing it until the software is reloaded without the fault. In a few minutes he is going to tell the fire department that the software was corrupted, probably by a power glitch and that he is going to have to reload the software and re-program the building."

I was looking at her is disbelief as she talked.

"They are going to ask him how long that it going to take and he is going to tell them that it will only take about 15 minutes to load the software but at least 4 or 5 hours to test everything."

"You're kidding."

"No, and I predict that pretty soon they will make the decision to send everyone home for the day!"

"Why did you plan this?"

"Because I want to spend the day with your mouth on my pussy without much interruption; it is my last chance to enjoy your tongue probably forever!"

"Does Miss Rachel know about this?"

"I told her last week and she said that if I could pull it off, then more power to me; just as long as no one would get in trouble. Besides if you spend the day eating pussy you will be unbelievably horny tonight when Miss Rachel cuckolds you!"

"You know about that!"

"There is not much I don't know about your situation."

We had to quit talking as some other people moved close enough to hear what we were saying. About the same time the building manager got on the fire department bullhorn and made an announcement.

"The alarm company has determined that the system has to be completely re-programmed. The fire department can not authorize use of the building until the system can be turned back on and pass their test. Because of the alarm problems the building will be closed for today. Please contact your supervisor for contingency plans."

I gathered my team together to discuss work and then I informed my supervisor that we were going to call it quits for today and we would plan to work four ten hour days this week to keep our projects on track. He jokingly said that if the Arizona game was during work hours he would have to accuse me of rigging the alarm system.

Lucy and the rest took off right away but I waited about 20 minutes before heading home. When I pulled up to the house I didn't see Miss Lucy's car but Miss Rachel's car was in the garage. I came into the house and was greeted by a buck naked Miss Lucy.

"Miss Rachel had me swap cars with her so nobody would get nosey about a strange car parked here all day."

It was the first time I had seen Miss Lucy completely naked and my cock hurt so badly in the cage, what a delicious feeling. I had seen her pussy many times and had seen her in a negligee the night she had the "Playboy" party at her apartment but this was a site to behold. Miss Lucy was gorgeous; she was at her peak as a woman in my opinion. Her breasts were high and tight; Miss Lucy had at least C cup breasts with beautiful nipples that people call "puffy" nipples. She had the kind of breasts that are full and round at the chest and then have more of a pointy shape near the nipples. Gravity would probably take a toll on her heavy tits over the years, but right now they were absolutely perfect. She was not carrying an ounce of excess fat but was not so thin that she was showing ribs. Her dark blonde hair was full and healthy and her complexion was glowing. Anthropologists believe men are attracted to healthy hair and healthy complexions because it tells us that the woman will be fertile; that we should be attracted to the women that are best able to have our children. I can say that Lucy was the perfect vision of the fertile young woman. The other thing that drives men crazy with lust are the pheromones that a woman produces when she is fertile. With Lucy's copious pussy juice I am sure she was putting out a scent that screamed "Fuck Me!".

"What are you staring at Stephanie?"

"I have never seen a more beautiful woman in my life Miss Lucy! You look magnificent naked, better than you do in clothes. Most people look better dressed than naked but you should walk around naked all the time with your body!"

"Thank you Stephanie."

"You have a very pretty face, but naked you are fantastic, prettier than most movie stars."

"Miss Rachel might get a little jealous to hear you talking like this Stephanie!"

"I love Miss Rachel now more than I could have ever imagined when we got married. But we are both old enough that our bodies are past our absolute prime. You are probably never going to be better than you are right now Miss Lucy."

"Thank you I guess, it must be all downhill from here!" Miss Lucy said with a laugh.

Miss Lucy shifted her legs a bit and I could see her swollen clit sticking out between her pussy lips and said. "Strip and eat me!"

I quickly had my business clothes off.

"Leave the corset and hose on, but take off your panties so I can see you cock trying to get hard in the chastity cage! I just love the look of your cock flesh trying to squeeze out between the wires."

I knew that the built up lust and sexual frustration was contributing to my adoration of Miss Lucy, but she was a truly beautiful young woman. I knelt between her legs and pressed my nose to her pubic hair. Her bush was trimmed, but there was plenty of hair to trap her scent. Miss Rachel and Miss Lucy had me smelling pussy so often that my head was spinning with lust as I inhaled her heady fragrance.

"This is about my pleasure, not your joy at smelling my pussy!" Miss Lucy stated, breaking my trance.

I pressed my lips to her pussy and kissed the labia. Miss Lucy leaned back against the kitchen counter and tangled my hair between her fingers. Gently she pulled me tighter to her pussy and let out a small moan. I began to lick her pussy lips and her nectar as it began to run down her legs. I loved to use my tongue to chase the dew-marks from her copious pussy juice as it ran down the inside of her thighs. I was licking everywhere except directly on Miss Lucy's clit.

"Quit teasing me and suck my little cock!" Miss Lucy commanded after a few more minutes.

I placed my lips on her hard mini pecker and sucked it between my lips and as it passed all the way into my mouth I used my tongue to stimulate the tip of her long clitoris. Miss Lucy let a deep moan escape her lips as I continued to make love to her pussy. She must have been sexually charged already because her pussy was leaking so fast that I could not keep it licked up and there were tracks running down her legs like rain drops on a window pane. I was so turned on by Muss Lucy's pussy and the thoughts in my head about my planned cuckolding. Who was going to fuck my wife with my permission? Would I be jealous or excited to live out my fantasy? I was more excited than I imagined possible but also very anxious about tonight. The thoughts racing through my mind must have distracted me from eating Miss Lucy's pussy.

"Fuck Stephanie, you are doing a terrible job on my pussy! Most of my juice is leaking down my legs instead of down your throat where it belongs! Lie down on the floor and concentrate on my wet pussy you stupid cunt!"

Miss Lucy had never used that kind of language with me before but I realized she had heard Miss Robin talking that way to me. It is odd what you think about as you bury your face in a wet pussy not belonging to your wife.

Miss Lucy quickly sat her very wet pussy on my face and said. "Pay attention to the task at hand or I will get a wooden spoon out and slap you on the balls if your mind drifts again!"

This is my favorite way to eat pussy, with the woman sitting her pussy right on my face. She can slide her pussy around on my face and coat my entire face with her nectar, she can press her pussy down hard when she feels urgent, she can cover my mouth and nose with her wet labia so that I can hardly breathe and she can lift her pussy off my face so that I have to strain to touch her with my tongue and lips. It makes my entire world about her pussy and giving it pleasure.

Time was forgotten as I made love to Miss Lucy's fantastic pussy. I lost track of how many orgasms she had but so much liquid had leaked out of her pussy that my head was laying in a pool of her sweet nectar.

"What a wet cunt you are Lucy!" Miss Robin stated, breaking my concentration.

"I know and to think I used to be embarrassed to leak so much from my pussy."

"You know I am a big fan of teasing wet pussies so if you ever want to let me have a go at your pussy and big clit I am sure I can make you leak gallons. Miss Robin bragged.

"I am not into eating pussy myself, so no; I am not signing up for a session with you Robin. I am sure that by the time you finished teasing my pussy you would have me begging to eat your cunt."

"I like it when you talk about eating my cunt Lucy, you know it is only a matter of time before you actually put your mouth on my cunt and lick me to orgasm!" Miss Robin announced.

"No fucking way am I going to eat your cunt." Miss Lucy said breathlessly. "Do me a favor and give Stephanie some love taps on her balls while she gives me one more orgasm, the stupid cunt keeps losing her focus!"

I was losing my focus because these two hot women were talking about lesbian S&M sex with lots of pussy teasing and the forced pussy eating by Miss Lucy of Miss Robin. I was already rock hard in my cock cage to the point of mild pain.

Miss Robin picked up a flexible nylon spatula and said "Spread your legs bitch so I can get a clear shot at those very full balls!"

She pulled up a chair and sat down so in this position she could flick my balls with the spatula and be comfortable doing it.

"I hope you don't mind but I am going to take off my panties and play with my clit while Stephanie eats your pussy and I flick her nuts." Miss Robin announced.

"Get your pussy warmed up so Stephanie can lick you to a couple of orgasms before we start getting her ready for tonight." Miss Lucy answered.

My mind was racing as I used my tongue to play with Miss Lucy's clit while the image of Miss Robin hiking up her dress so she could play with her pussy was imprinted in my head.

Smack!

I felt Miss Robin's first blow to my balls and the stinging along with the surprise timing sent a jolt through my nervous system!

"Oh yes, that got Stephanie's attention!" Miss Lucy proclaimed as my face was pressed into her wet pussy due to my head trying to come off the floor.

The blow was pretty light, but it caused major nerve activity. Miss Robin continued to repeat the ball smacking in a very random pattern with mostly long delays between slaps with the spatula. Each time she used the spatula on my balls I would jerk and Miss Lucy would feel it through her pussy. They kept me at this new game for about 15 more minutes when Lucy had a very strong climax and fell forward, lifting her pussy off my face a bit. I gently licked her pussy lips as she recovered from her strongest orgasm of the day.

"My turn!" Miss Robin announced once Miss Lucy regained her composure.

The two women switched places and Lucy placed a towel on the chair to absorb her copious wetness. Miss Robin had removed her panties but she was still wearing her dress. It was the kind of dress she favored for everyday life. The top was fitted to her breasts, it had a tight waist and the skirt flared out with a lot of material. It was much more the kind of day wear women wore in the late 1950s and early 1960s TV sitcoms. I am sure that when people ran into Miss Robin doing her shopping they must have thought how conservative and traditional a mother she must be. Little did they realize how kinky she is sexually. The skirt covered me completely so that I was in near darkness as I put my tongue to work on her clit and pussy. Compared to Miss Lucy her pussy was almost dry.

"Make it quick cunt, we need to move this along so we can get you ready for your cuckolding." Miss Robin instructed.

Miss Robin did not have time or perhaps this was not kinky enough for her but she just wanted a "quickie" on my tongue. No wasted time, get to licking and get me off as quick as you can was her motto for today.

"Hurry up you lazy cunt, surly your tongue isn't worn out from eating Miss Lucy's cunt!"

With Miss Robin talking to her subs was part of the domination. I am not sure if she could enjoy herself sexually without heaping on some humiliating comments.

"Slap this lazy cunt's balls with that spatula so she gets busy!" She told Miss Lucy.

jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers