Marci

Story Info
Her whole family submits to a remarkable man.
8.4k words
3.45
88.3k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

Jack

My life is a shambles and I don't know what to do about it.

Five years ago I was a banker, a middle management executive at southern regional bank that was taken over by one of the big national banks. We had it all, a four bedroom house on twenty acres, a couple of horses for the kids to ride, membership in the country club, and the expectation of a rich and rewarding life. Marci, my second wife, worked in a real estate office and brought in a nice extra income. I married her 5 years ago when the girls were twelve. Life was good; it turned out to be too good to last. That was when the cost cutters moved in and I was one of the first to go. I was 50 years old and nobody else would match my salary level. It turned out that nobody would even match half of what I made and it eventually came to the point where no one wanted anyone my age. Or any age for that matter, since all the banks were consolidating. Meanwhile the housing boom collapsed and Marci's income, which was based on commissions, collapsed with it.

We have twin girls, and there is a probability that we will default on our mortgage. My bank account was at zero and we lived on what Marci could bring home.

Marci

I met Jack twelve years ago; I was twenty five and working for the first time as a real estate broker. He had come to the real estate office looking to find a new home, the old one had too many bad memories and recently he had received a promotion that afforded him the ability to move. He had lost his first wife in an automobile accident on I-95, three years earlier, leaving him with two five year old twin daughters. I didn't know then the circumstances of his wife's demise; I only found that out some time later. I found a lovely semi rural home for him with a small barn and he was delighted with it. It was my first multi-million dollar sale. On the day he closed on the purchase he took me out to dinner to celebrate. He was handsome and also delightful company although I did notice sadness about him. I didn't see him again for several years until I met him again at a charity dinner dance where we ended up at the same table. Maybe it was fate or a meddling seating chairman matching up two single people, but it brought us together.

After spending another delightful evening we started dating and I was spending time at his place. I hit it off with the girls, I think they were starved for some motherly influence and I came to look forward to my time with them. Finally Jack came to realize that he was in love with me and me with him and that together we would be good as a family. Before he proposed he told me the story of the accident that took his wife so that I could understand why he couldn't think of any romantic entanglements when we first met. She died in a car accident on I-95 on a winter night, in a car driven by a man five years younger than her. The car had driven into a fog bank at seventy miles an hour and rear ended a big rig that had prudently slowed to twenty. The crash sheared off the hood and top of the car, decapitating the driver. Helen, Jacks wife, had her neck broken when her head was caught between the driver's legs and the steering wheel. She had half of his cock in her mouth. When he took me out that first time, it was the first date he had since she died and the few he had afterwards didn't leave him wanting more. When we met at the charity ball and started dating he began to feel alive again and realize how good I was for him and the girls.

I accepted his proposal with a kiss that developed into a passionate embrace. He said to me,

"I haven't been with a woman in so long; I may not know what to do." I said,

"It's like riding a bicycle, you never forget. Just don't fall off."

He was a gentle lover. I think he kissed every inch of my body that night. He touched every erogenous spot he could find. I finally said,

"Do it! I need you inside of me. Fuck me."

He slid into me easily, I pussy was flooded. I let out a tremendous sigh.

"I love you Jack and I want to make you happy." and we were.

Jack

When I met Marci for the second time I began to feel alive again. I had gone for years in a semi fog. I did my job well enough and I made time for the girls but life was just one day after another, just one more day to get through. If it weren't for them I think I might have killed myself. The first bright spot was when I bought this property. I was so happy I took the agent who found it for me out to dinner. She was a lovely woman but it was much too soon for me to even think of embarking on any romantic adventure. I was just too devastated by my wife's death and even more so by the manner in which she died. When I met Marci again I guess I was more ready and when I saw how well she got along with my daughters I fell in love with her. When I proposed she said she wanted to make me happy and she did. Life was good again until I got downsized.

I don't think anyone who has not experienced it can realize how emasculating it is not to be able to support your family. I had gone from making almost half a million a year to zero. Nobody was hiring a man my age in the banking business and I had never done anything else. Yes, I had savings but I also had a big mortgage, wife and two teenage daughters almost ready for college. Marci made about a hundred thousand a year but that ended with the housing boom and as our savings began to run out I fell into a depression. I was useless, but Marci wasn't. She got the idea that she could run a sex toy business, something like Tupperware parties, at our house or other women's house in different neighborhoods. She went out and, I don't know how, hustled up a variety of sexy items and invited some female friends to our house for a party. She even made a couple of hundred bucks. Well she sold all she had and as word got around more women wanted to attend and she had to increase her inventory. Soon I was drafted to help her cart her stock back and forth when she had to have the party at homes some distance from ours. Of course I couldn't stay, so I had to go home and wait for her to call and go back to help carry the left over stock and bring her home. This went on for several nights a week for about six months. Then business stared to fall off. About four weeks later it picked up again. A month or so later as I pulled up to the party house I saw a young man leave and drive away. Usually, by the time I get there after she calls, everything is packed and all I have to do is carry it out. Tonight, she had just started to pack.

"Who was the guy I saw walking out?"

"Oh he is an entertainer I hired to perk up business. It worked; I tripled business in the last three weeks."

"What kind of entertainer?"

"He is a male stripper."

"Was that him I just saw leaving?"

"It must have been. He was the only man here."

"Where's the hostess?"

"Dianne just went upstairs, why all the questions?"

"Nothing, I was just surprised."

Marci

My party business after starting off like a house on fire slowed up after about six months. After all, I only knew so many people and those I knew were now loaded up with plenty of sex toys. I got the idea of getting some entertainment at my parties. I found a guy, his name was Rick, and he worked part time at a male strip club. He was a hunk, 22 years old and a weight lifter. The women went wild over him and attendance tripled and so did sales. The third night he worked for me was at Dianne's house. When I went to pay him he demanded three times what I had paid him before. I told him,

"No way." to which he replied,

"Look I know I increased your business and I want a share."

"You got it when you got the job."

Dianne walked in just then and asked.

"What share is that?" I answered,

"He wants triple pay." Dianne looked at his package; he was still in his thong and said,

"How about double, Marci and me?" I looked at her and said,

"Dianne, are you crazy?" Rick said,

"For both of you, I'll work for pussy."

I thought for a moment and realized that would triple my profit for the night. I gave a reluctant,

"OK, but it will have to be fast. I have to call Jack to pick me up and I can't be too late. Do me first."

I lifted my skirt, pulled down my panties and bent over the display table to display my ass. I didn't want romance I just wanted a fast fuck to save money. I didn't count on the size of his cock. He entered me slowly and I gasped at the width of that salami entering me. My god, he was only part way and I felt stuffed. His hand snaked under my belly and rubbed my clit as he filled me deeper and I came. I couldn't help myself. Jack had been so depressed lately we hadn't made love in weeks and I never realized how starved I was for a good fuck. I screamed,

"Deeper, harder, fuck me you bastard."

I came for the third time when he finally did. Dianne, who had watched the whole thing, was hotter than hell by this time, said,

"Come on lover boy, eat me first then fuck me like you did her."

He sat her on the edge of the sofa, raised her legs until her knees were along side her head and buried his face in her pussy. He had her screaming so loud I thought the neighbors would call the cops. Then he turned her over, had her kneel on the sofa and fucked her from behind. By the time he was finished, she was limp as a wet noodle. She lay the moaning,

"That was incredible. Why can't my husband have a cock like that? Marci sign him up to a long term contract." Rick replied,

"I'll work for you every week for the same pay scale."

What had I gotten myself into? I knew I needed the money badly but this would make me little more that a whore.

"Let me think about this," was all I could say, "I'll let you know next week Rick."

I went to clean myself up and call Jack to come for me. When I got back Rick and Dianne were at it again, this time missionary style. She was very vocal.

"That's the spot. Yes. Yes. Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh gaaaawwwwd. I want more. Fuck me faster stud. AAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I finally said,

"Break it up you two. My husband will be here any minute now and so will yours Dianne.

If you get caught there will be no next week."

Dianne went upstairs to clean up and replace her cum covered clothes and Rick dressed and left. Two minutes later, as I started as I started to pack, Jack rang the door bell and the questions began.

Jack

Surprised and suspicious, I was once burned, twice shy. I was betrayed by my first wife and now I hope not, by my second. Even worse, she was the bread winner, what could I do if I found out she was a cheater too?

"Who was the guy I saw just saw leaving?" I asked

"I hired him three weeks ago and our business has tripled."

"You never told me about him."

"Yes I did honey, you must have forgotten."

Not wanting to argue the point I helped her pack up and carry the cartons out to the car. When I went in for the last one I heard Dianne say,

"You have to have him back. Please, I can't get enough of that guy."

"I told you I would think about it. I'll let you know after I talk to him." I asked,

"What was that about?"

"Rick wants more money and I am not sure I can meet his price."

"Can't you get someone else?"

"I got him because he was half the price of the others. I'll just see what I can work out with him."

I really had no reason to be suspicious. All I had seen was the guy leaving, the guy she had never told me about, and Dianne's remark but I knew I had to get to the bottom of this. I was going to have to keep my eye on her.

Marci

Some of the women must have told their husbands about my sex toy business and I started to get some offers to show them at bachelor parties. This had never occurred to me. When I told Jack about the offers he asked,

"What's involved when you show your toys?"

"Nothing really, I just tell the women where and how to use them. They catch on pretty fast." he answered,

"Then just do the same at a bachelor party."

So, I accepted the job. As you know, bachelor parties are not the same as hen parties. I started to show my toys and the guys went wild. They wanted a demonstration. They had a stripper there and I asked her if she would help out. She was game for it and I let her show them off. As she did, she was getting turned on and the guys could see that. They started hollering for me to join her and I said,

"No way!"

They kept shouting and I finally gave in. We showed vibrators, clamps, dildos, bondage gear, the whole works and the two of us were so turned on we started humping and kissing each another. The guys kept egging us on and as we kissed I just lost it. I came and she did too. They want wild. They bought almost two thousand dollars worth and gave me five hundred more for the show. Financially, it was the best night I ever had, up until then.

I had never been with a woman before and never had any kind of sex in public. I was surprised how turned on I got from doing both. Using the vibrators and dildos on myself and on her was hot enough but when I felt her body against mine when we kissed was the ultimate. I swear I could feel her nipples try to pierce my chest and the feeling of mine against her just tipped me over. I came so hard my legs almost gave out. I didn't want to end that kiss and I didn't until my contractions stopped. I was leaking down my thighs and I knew I wanted more, I knew I had crossed a line. Between the hen and bachelor parties I was now working three or four night a week and we were now doing more than just meeting household expenses. Jack didn't seem to like me being out so often but we still needed my income so I decided to make him part of the operation. He was a banker and knew how to handle finances so I made him my CFO.

I came home from shopping one afternoon in May and I heard a lot of laughing and giggling coming from the back room where we stored my inventory. I opened the door and saw my two eighteen year old stepdaughters going through my stock of toys.

"What do you two think you are doing? You have no business opening these cartons."

"We heard about your business from one of our friends and we wanted to see for ourselves. This stuff is cool. Can we have some samples?"

I looked at the two of them and suddenly realized how beautiful they were. Identical twins, 5'2", blonde and built like Barbie dolls. A light bulb lighted up in my head.

"I can do better than that. How would you like to help me in the business?"

"How can we do that?"

"I have to hire people to help me demonstrate the toys at my parties. If you two would do that for me I could save that expense and you could help me carry the stuff in and out. That way your father won't have to chauffeur me back and forth. The business really would be a family affair."

They jumped at the chance.

Jack

Marci now has my two daughters helping her with her sex toy business and she has put me to work keeping the books. She called me her CFO. At least now I don't have to cart her back and forth and I am sure there will be no hanky panky with the girls to watch over her. Her business has grown quite large and we are beginning to make a comfortable living from it. Thru my banking connections I was able to arrange financing so that were are now able to import our inventory directly from the Orient to greatly improve our margin of profit. Now that I am working productively I seem to have recovered from my depression and have even begun to have an interest in sex with Marci again. She seems not only genuinely happy about that but much more improved in her responsiveness. The girls also are enthusiastic about working with her and don't seem to mind that their free time is now so much dedicated to the family business.

Mardi felt that she needs more space for her parties. The hen parties had grown too big too be held in homes any more and the bachelor parties too wild, so she put me to work finding a more suitable location. I found an old hotel that had gone bankrupt. The bank that now owned it would let it go for the back taxes. It had, at one time, been used for small business conventions and had all the equipment we would need. I won't go into how I raised the money to buy and refurbish it, but being an ex-banker I was able to handle it. I was busy for months supervising the redecorating of the building and getting it ready for the first parties. We only did the meeting rooms to begin with, leaving the guest rooms empty and then the first week we were open I attended my first hen and bachelor parties. What I saws astounded me.

Marci

Now that I had two beautiful assistants business improved exponentially. It literally exploded, especially the bachelor parties. The girls took to it like ducks to water; maybe they inherited their sex drive and lack of inhibitions from their mother. At the hen parties they would strip down to they lingerie and demonstrate the toys even to the point of orgasm. Because I had done away with Rick I didn't have to worry about having any sex involved and they claimed to still being virgins. At the bachelor parties the girls would still do their act and they got the guys really hot but we still had a stripper and she provided any sex any of the men would want.

The parties were getting too large as our reputation grew. Sex really does sell. Jack found us an old hotel and fixed it up enough for us to start using it for the parties. Our opening week was when he first saw what we were doing. After the first hen party he came to me and said,

"What the hell are you doing?"

"For crying out loud Jack, what did you think we were doing?"

"I didn't think you were acting like a bunch of whores in front of those women."

"Whoa there honey, there was no sex on that stage."

"I saw my daughters get themselves off in front of those women."

"That's right, self masturbation with toys in front of women. No men, exhibitionist but no prostitution. Any thing else you have to say, save it for after you see the bachelor party tomorrow night."

We went home that night and the atmosphere between us was positively fridged. The next night he came to the bachelor party. It was a wild one. There must have been a hundred guys there and enough booze to float a battleship. It was the biggest party I had ever thrown and very, very profitable. We had two strippers, who when they were not on stage were giving lap dances for tips and I didn't know what else when I didn't know where they were. Afterwards, the girls had gone home earlier, in the car alone with Jack we started to talk,

"Do you see what you have done to my daughters?"

'They are our daughters Jack; I love them just as if I had given birth to them. I know I saved them from a life of poverty because their father retreated from his responsibility to support them. You left us Jack, not physically but mentally. We were going to loose everything, so I did what I could to keep us together. It developed in to this. The girls claim to still be virgins and I never sold myself for money (I carefully never mentioned Rick) so there are no whores in family. Yes, we are in the sex business, and maybe not so socially acceptable, but it pays the bills and does it damn well. How much did we make on the party tonight?"

"About five thousand," was the glum reply.

"Can we afford to give it up?"

I saw his shoulders slump as he drove.

"Pull over to the side of the road."

When he did I continued,

"Jack I loved you when we were rich and I loved you when we were poor. I love you now and I always will. You are getting better now and that will be better for all of us. The girls will start college in the fall and it will be just you and I. We have a good business going now but I would give it up in a heart beat if you could support us like you did before."

While I was talking my hand had gone to his cheek and I turned his face to mine. We leaned together and we kissed. I lifted his hand to my breast and mine went to his cock. He was hard already and my nipples were standing tall.

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers