Marcie's Induction

Story Info
Girl risks relationship with father to seduce another.
3.9k words
4.36
84.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wolfie
Wolfie
71 Followers

Her father watched as she waited on the curb. She was strikingly beautiful. Wavy brunette hair cascaded down her shoulders. Large looped earrings added a sophisticated touch. The chiffon floral skirt she wore accentuated her narrow waist, her long legs and well-proportioned hips. It clung to the curves of her body. A long-sleeved black mock-turtleneck sweater couldn't conceal her generous breasts. Leather slings delicately held her modest feet in high-heeled shoes, which accentuated her calves and alluringly jutted her gorgeous ass up and out. Underneath the trappings, he knew, she would be wearing a black lacy bra and thong panties with thigh-high stockings held by a garter belt.

Her arm was linked with that of a middle aged man who wore an out-of-date sports coat, which was a size too small for him. "What a contrast," he thought.

He parked his car and went to his office. He pressed the intercom button and beckoned his secretary.

"Yes, Mr. Patterson?"

"I saw Marcie outside with a gentleman. Who is he?"

"Oh, that's Mr. Clausen. You remember. He's the gentleman who won't sell his property we need for the development west of town past I-35. Marcie is taking him to lunch to try to persuade him to sell to us."

"Good. If anyone can persuade him, Marcie can."

He inwardly smiled and thought how proud he was of his daughter. When his wife found the two of them fucking in her bed, she understandably became embittered and hostile. There was a bitter divorce.

John Patterson, Sr., his deceased father, had left his farm to his wife. His successful real estate company was left to him, his only child, and to any children of his, in equal shares. That provision protected much of John's assets in the divorce. Essentially, as his only child, Marcie was one-third owner of a company that had branched out into land development: housing projects and strip malls for the most part. In the divorce settlement, John and Marcie gave full ownership of the original real estate company to Bev, his wife, in exchange for the full ownership of the real estate development branch. Use of the company names had not changed.

Marcie had taken to the business like a duck takes to water. She capably worked with contractors to represent the company's interests and ensure quality workmanship. Although she had withdrawn from college to support her father during the disturbing divorce, she was a brilliant woman, as evidenced by a 5.0 grade average in high school.

Over lunch, she faced Mr. Clausen with determination. She analyzed him. She knew from dealings with other men of his type that he particularly didn't like high-pressure tactics. He was a stubborn man and usually did the opposite of what people wanted. So, she talked about everything BUT the desire for him to sell his land. She was animated. Her face glowed. She was captivating. He was smitten.

Mr. Clausen was a lonely widower. He couldn't help but entertain fantasies of having this woman as a lover or, dare he hope, his wife? She was every man's dream. Experience should have made him wary but his defenses were down, although Marcie would never do anything shady or unethical. She was totally fair in her business dealings.

Marcie excused herself.

"I have to go to the little girl's room. I'll be back in a min," she said.

While he waited, he fantasized about the piss flowing from her beautiful pussy. He began to get hard. He ridiculously wished he could transform himself into the small piece of paper that would wipe the piss from her pussy.

After they left the restaurant, Marcie told him she had to leave him now to return to the office. She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. He felt her reach into her purse and slip something into his sport coat pocket.

"This is a little present for you. Don't look until you get in your car. If you decide to do the right thing for us, I'll be in my office, alone, at 3 this afternoon. If you sign our papers, you can have where they came from—and more."

She leaned in again and kissed him lingeringly on the cheek.

"Goodbye, for now," she said.

The smell of her fragrance lingered tantalizingly in the air. When she had come close to him, his heart had raced. His mouth had gone dry and his palms became wet. He was totally infatuated by this beautiful, enticing woman. But, he was confused. What had she slipped into his pocket? However, she said to wait to look, so he rushed to his parked car and hurriedly pulled out the silky object.

He was so glad he waited because, after pulling out the thong panties she had worn, he needed to be alone with them. He glanced around to see if anyone were watching. Then he reverently put them to his face. Tears came to his eyes. He wanted her so badly. He put the crotch to his nose. God, what a heavenly scent; they were so musky. As if she had read his mind and determined his most base perversion, she obviously hadn't wiped after peeing as he'd fantasized. Her minutes-old-urine commingled with the morning's flow of juices, which showed as a white streak against the black color. He put the crotch in his mouth and sucked. He had to have more of where that came from.

"Why do I care about the property? I'm so damn stubborn and cantankerous," he thought to himself. "I have more land than I'll ever need and the land sale will only make me richer. Besides, I have noone to leave it to."

As his fantasies drifted, he thought of the possibilities with Marcie. "She said she'd be alone. What were the implications of that?" He resolved to find out.

At 3 p.m., the intercom phone rang on Marcie's desk.

"Miss Patterson. Mr. Clausen is here to see you. He says you're expecting him?"

"Please send Mr. Clausen right in, Melanie."

The secretary ushered him into the office. Marcie came from behind her desk to greet him.

"Why, hello, Mr. Clausen. So nice of you to stop by my office," she said as she leaned in to give him a warm hug.

He felt her full breasts poking into his chest; her flat stomach and her pelvis were firm against his paunch. The thought of her pussy being just a fabric away engorged his cock. It had been so long since he'd had a woman.

He tilted his head slightly back. An inch from her mouth, he muttered "I believe we can come to terms--on certain conditions."

She gave him her most enticing look. "Anything, Mr. Clausen. Anything," as she parted her mouth and placed her full lips on his.

An hour later, the secretary saw Mr. Clausen leave with a magnificent look of satisfaction on his face. Her intercom phone rang.

"Melanie, when Mr. Clausen phones in the future, will you please say I'm unavailable?"

"Yes, Miss Patterson," the secretary said as she smiled. "One more successful afternoon for my boss," she thought with admiration.

All the other secretaries were jealous of her because everyone knew that Marcie was the best boss in the firm. Tough, but fair, she willingly shared recognition for her success. Christmas bonuses for her dedicated employees were very generous. In the summer, she often hosted barbecue dinners and swimming parties at her family's estate.

She would willingly do anything for her boss. In fact, Melanie had a bit of a crush on her. For the first time in her life, she was attracted to a woman. She would give anything to be able to kiss her luscious, full lips and shower her body with licks and kisses, culminating in sucking her sweet pussy.

Marcie's father interrupted her thoughts.

"Is Marcie available, Melanie?"

"Yes, Mr. Patterson. I'll buzz you in."

"Thank you, Melanie. How'd things go today with Mr. Clausen?"

Melanie smiled, and said, "Why don't I just let Marcie tell you, Mr. Patterson."

He opened her office door and asked, "Well?"

She held up the signed contract papers and smiled.

"Signed, witnessed, and notarized," she said.

"That's great, baby. We really needed that land. How'd you do it?"

"With persuasion."

"Lemme give ya a hug."

While he was holding his daughter his toe slightly slid across a slick spot on the carpet.

"What's this?"

She smiled and said; "I told you I did it with persuasion—a LOT of persuasion. That's his cum. When I sensed he was near climax, I told him to be sure to pull it or he'd lose half his fortune if I became pregnant."

Her father laughed and said, "What'd he say?"

"Well, nothing at first. Remember, he was occupied, but afterwards he said he liked my spunk."

"God, baby. You've got me so hard. You know the thought of you with another man really turns me on."

"I couldn't do that to you, Daddy. I love you. This was business, not pleasure."

"I love you, too, hon. Well, if you ever have the chance, I want you to take it. I'd love to have you come home to me all soiled from being with another man. Would you think about doing that?"

"Sure, Daddy. Just for you," she said unconvincingly.

Marcie decided she'd take the next day, Saturday, off to celebrate her achievement. She slept in late, ate a late breakfast and made plans for the day.

While showering, she decided to use the swimming pool and read a novel. It'd been so long since she'd had some time to herself. She put on a new Wicked Weasel swimsuit she'd recently received as a gift from her father.

She swam a few laps and dried herself off. It was a beautiful sunny day. Soon fall would be here, she thought, as she fondly recalled her first sexual experience. That was two years ago and she and her father had been lovers ever since.

The book was a slow starter and she soon drifted off to sleep. As always, the warmth of the sun served as an aphrodisiac. She hazily visualized naked men surrounding her. She couldn't see their faces, only the region from their torso to their knees. Who they were didn't matter. The only feature that was totally clear was their cocks: about a dozen of them, hard and large, all ready for action.

"Excuse me, Miss Patterson."

Marcie opened her eyes. She couldn't recognize the face because the sun was blinding her.

"Who is it? What do you want?"

"It's Ralph, ma'am."

He shifted out of the sun and Marcie recognized their landscape worker. Ever since Marcie had caught him fucking her mother, she had been unable to get the thought of his huge cock out of her mind. Moreover, she had fantasized about fucking him as some sort of weird repayment scheme. She hated her mother for what she'd done to her father.

Ralph gazed at Marcie's near naked body. His cock began its familiar throbbing. He wondered if she would be as good a piece of ass as her mother had been. He appreciated her keeping quiet about their affair. He needed the job.

Marcie saw the beginnings of his erection and spread her legs to reveal the wet crotch of her skimpy bottoms—some black pubic hair spilled out the sides. His cock was now totally hard. He didn't try to hide it.

"Ma'am, Mr. Patterson said to stop by to pick up our check for this month. Did I come at the wrong time?"

"Oh, no, Ralph. Your timing is just perfect. And please don't call me ma'am. It makes me feel so old. Follow me."

He watched her naked ass move side to side as she led him into the house.

"In here. The check's are in Daddy's den."

She opened the desk drawer to get the checks and bent over to write the check. Her breasts were nearly totally exposed. Her large brown aureole spread beyond the fabric. As she looked up to hand him the check, she looked directly at the outline of his cock, then challengingly into his eyes. She stood erect.

Ralph sensed the ball was in his court. "Fuck the job if I'm wrong," he thought.

"Are you a cum-loving, cock hungry bitch like your mother?"

She walked around the desk to slap his face but he caught her wrist on the swing and held her in his grasp. He stared at her a moment then pulled her to him mashing his mouth against hers. At first, she squirmed and fought his kisses, but suddenly she felt the extreme throbbing in her pussy

She recalled her first dream of him that ended as she bent to suck his cock. She made the decision to live the dream.

She reached for his belt and unbuckled it staring into his eyes.

"You've wanted my big black cock ever since you saw me pull it out of your mother's cum-filled pussy, haven't you?"

"Oh, yes. I've dreamed of the day when you'd put that big cock in my tight pussy."

She remembered that her father had gone golfing and would be home in a couple of hours. She wondered if he really meant it when he said he'd like her to make love to another man. She figured she'd find out soon enough.

She moved to the couch but he stopped her.

"I want to make love to you in the same bed as I did your mother."

"That's my father's bed. I can't do that to him."

Ralph stepped forward holding his now free cock in his hand. He held Marcie firmly in his grasp, bent her back and kissed her, driving his pink tongue into her mouth as he ripped off her swimsuit.

She surrendered to him. She knew she had lived this moment before, like déjà vu. She bent to take his cock in her mouth, but he stopped her. He held her head in his hands and kissed her gently on the lips.

"First, baby, you need to get inducted just like your mother."

"Inducted? What do you mean?"

She wanted his cock, not talk of induction. She tried again to put her mouth on his cock, but he pulled her up.

"Let's go into the bathroom," he said as he half dragged her to the bathroom off her father's bedroom.

"You certainly know your way around our house. What're you going to do?"

He coaxed her into the shower and said that it'd only take a minute.

"I'm going to induct you into the sisterhood. Squat in the corner."

She decided not to fight it. "Get it over with," she thought.

"I'm gonna give you a golden shower. I want you to drink some of my piss, and then open your pussy so I can piss inside. That'll be the end of the ceremony. Your mother liked it so much, she had me conduct it every time, but once is all I require. It's just my little ritual for all the white woman I fuck for the first time. It puts my stamp on the relationship."

He aimed his cock at her and the forceful stream hit her face. She turned her head away but he commanded her to open her mouth and taste it. She opened quickly and got a mouthful before she had time to close her mouth again. She smacked her lips and tasted the piss. She opened again and took in another mouthful and swallowed. Then, she opened her pussy using both hands and bravely told him to fill her up.

When he finished, she stood up and surprised him by grabbing both of his ears and pulling his face close to hers.

"Kiss me. Kiss me hard."

She drove her piss-covered tongue into his mouth. Not used to being bossed, she was retaliating.

"Now, you squat! If you ever hope to enjoy my body, you'll do as I say."

When he had positioned himself like she wanted, she commanded him to look at her.

"Look into my eyes."

She spread her labia folds and began to piss on his face.

"Open your mouth," she demanded.

He let the piss roll around his mouth and down his chin. His cock was as hard as it had ever been. He reached up and pulled on her ass so that her pussy was on his mouth. He licked the final dribbles of piss off her pussy and began to explore the pinkness of her inner lining.

"Let's move to the other room, Ralph. I want you so bad."

He stood and removed his piss-drenched work clothes and stood naked before her. His physique was Godlike, Marcie thought. He was thin, yet muscular. He had broad shoulders with very narrow hips. His thinness emphasized the size of his monstrous cock, which was much blacker than his almond-colored skin. Marcie knew that it was a myth about all black men being big, but Ralph was typical of the stereotype. She couldn't wait for the chance to give pleasure to its owner.

They quickly showered, kissing, fondling and lathering one another before moving to the bedroom.

"I wonder if it's true what they say," she wondered, "'Once you go black, you don't go back?'"

Since she had only made love to her father, she figured it didn't matter much.

"O.K., baby. Now you can suck my dick. Let's go to your parent's bed."

"Finally, I can relax and enjoy myself," Marcie thought. "Come here, big Daddy. Come to Mama," she teased, suddenly realizing that he'd had her "Mama" in this very bed. Her pussy became drenched as she recalled seeing his cock covered with her mother's cum and her pussy wide open with Ralph's cum dripping down her ass.

Ralph lay on his back beside her. Marcie sat up and bent to kiss his fat lips.

"God, they're so soft and delicious," she thought. She trailed kisses down one side of his chest to his scrotum and teased her way down the other side. His cock stood erect with precum flowing profusely over the fat head. She grabbed his shaft and tilted it toward her as she licked the slit. She loved the feel of precum and the flavor of a man's sperm. Sometimes after sex, she'd stick her fingers in her pussy to scoop it out and suck it off her fingers.

She kissed and licked down the shaft. She loved sucking a man's balls. She also loved the taste of a man: she first tasted the musky tang of her father's sweaty sac, but Ralph's was freshly scrubbed. She briefly regretted showering before having sex.

"That's good, baby, but I wanna fuck ya now."

He pushed her back and slipped his narrow hips between her spread thighs. He loved the sight of her pussy. Dark pubic hair framed her mound, which was swollen from arousal. Her labia folds were evenly aligned. "That'll change by the time I'm ultimately finished with her," he figured.

He placed the tip of his cock into her wet opening. Although her cum had totally moistened her, he immediately met resistance.

"God, she's tight," he observed. "Her mother is like a cavern by comparison."

Undaunted, he persisted, gaining entrance millimeter by millimeter. Halfway in, he paused a moment and retreated, then back in again until he slowly made it all the way. By now, Marcie was quivering. Her body began to perspire heavily, and her hips began a slow up and down motion to acclimate her pussy to his size.

"Fuck me slow. Go slow."

He kissed her and pulled his cock out and licked through the sweat down the middle of her body to her pubic region where he licked the creases of her thighs. He gave lie to another myth that black men don't eat pussy. He gently sucked her swollen clit in his mouth and nibbled, alternating the flicking of his tongue rapidly across its surface with gentle suction. He moved to the puffy lips and sucked them one by one into his mouth; then he stuck his tongue into the center where cum was dripping profusely out the big hole his cock had made. It felt like his mouth was practically flooding with her juices.

He kissed his way back up and placed his cum-filled mouth over hers and stuck his tongue in to transfer it. She wildly sucked his tongue and licked the outside of his lips to capture her own cum.

"Oh, fuck me now. I want your big cock back in my tight pussy."

He easily was able to penetrate her this time and she began to plead with him to fuck her faster, and harder. Her hips began to buck and she climaxed early. She shuddered as the magnitude of the orgasm spread throughout her body. She continued to match his rapid strokes until finally he slammed his cock hard into her, as deep as it would go. She felt his cock swell and throb as he spurted his cum into her clenching pussy. She suddenly was overtaken by the largest orgasm she'd ever experienced. Her eyes rolled back into her head, her nipples protruded, and a gush of liquid streamed out of her pussy. She rotated her ass and jerked it up and down to maximize contact with Ralph's hard cock.

"God, what a fuck. Kiss me, kiss me. Oh, God, Oh, God!!" she said as she continued to slowly gyrate around his rapidly deflating cock.

Wolfie
Wolfie
71 Followers
12