Marco & Isabella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed her clit, firmly, as she likes, pinning it against her pubic bone, stroking it. Her head lolled back against my shoulder and she let out a low moan. I knew she wasn't far. I reached around with my left hand, across her ass and between her legs, finding her wet pussy. I slipped a finger into her, wetting it then withdrawing, sliding it back to find her tight anus. I pressed and slid in with little effort, my finger slick with her juice.

"Oh!" she cried, arching her back as I forced entry into her bottom. "Oh God! Ohhhh!" I felt her clench my fingers as she came, head turned to me, moaning into my neck.

I looked at our audience, their play had become desultory – so wrapped up in the show they had forgotten to play with one another. I decided to give them something to really watch.

I sat on the couch and pulled Ana down with me, in front of me, sitting on my thighs still facing away. I leaned back, pulling her with me and parted her legs wide with my knees, giving them a grand view of her sex. I knew it must be glistening with her juice. I reached down and ran my fingers across it, parting the lips, pulling them wide as I played.

Isabella had Marco's pants down around his ankles and was stroking him with one hand while she cupped his balls with the other. Ana looked at his long cock and smiled, lifting her self up and positioning over my own hard rod. Slowly she let herself down on me, emitting a low groan as I filled her. I reached around and fondled her breasts as she began to slowly move up and down on my pole.

Isabella stood and crossed the brief space between us, bent and kissed Ana gently on the lips. I felt Isabella's fingertips cross my own as she ran her hands down Ana's shoulders, across her breasts, down her belly to her sex. I felt them brushing my cock as she caressed Ana's clit.

Ana sighed into the girl's mouth but broke the kiss, whispering, "Please, just watch."

Isabella stopped, the reluctance plain to see on her face and sat back next to Marco.

"I love you," I whispered into Ana's ear.

I slid my hand lower to replace Isabella's on Ana's clit. I began to take over, pressing her clit aggressively with my finger and upping the tempo of our lovemaking.

"Oh, oh oh!" Ana began to moan, I thrust harder, faster "Oh God Bobby, oh God!" she groaned.

I felt my own need begin to peak, that deep, burning pleasure/pain in my sack as I started gasping on my own.

"Ungh!" I cried as I felt the thick bolus of my cum surge through my cock, spraying deep into her pussy.

She clamped down on me, throwing her head back and screaming a wordless, "Ohhhhhhh!" as her orgasm hit. I thrust deeply, biting on her shoulder as the world grew gray around me. I felt as if my entire self was pumping out into her.

Slowly, jerkily, I became aware of our surroundings again. Ana was murmuring loving nonsense, head back against my own. I looked to Marco and Isabella, faces flushed, panting. Isabella rose again, quickly moving to us. She bent, full breasts swaying and captured Ana's face in her hands. Turning her head, Isabella kissed her again.

Ana reacted quickly, decisively. Pushing the girl away she uttered a firm, "No."

Isabella looked confused.

"I told you to watch only," Ana said sternly. "This is our world, we share only what we wish to of it. Our world, our life. This was for us, not for you."

The younger woman looked confused, but Marco, older, possibly wiser nodded understanding.

"We thank you for this gift and your hospitality," he said, standing.

They dressed quickly and left without further conversation, leaving us alone in our world. Happy, content, needing no one else.

12