Marcus Bleak and the Sex Robots Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers

They started to kiss each other again but this time much more slowly. Marcus slowly gyrated his hips, pistoning his cock deep inside her. Her legs were now wrapped round his waist. He took his time. He wasn't in a rush. Agnes was a big girl with metal parts underneath but Marcus was a really big and strong guy. However he started to feel the pressure and he began to hump faster. He made animal noises as he increased the tempo. He was now slamming Agnes body against the wall and she was screaming obscenities in his ear.

He was about to cum. He could feel it. His hips moved even faster and the slapping sound Agnes' body made against the wall became louder and louder. Eventually he gritted his teeth and groaned as he began to buck uncontrollably. Agnes held on tightly to him as her pussy gripped and squeezed his cock, milking him of every last drop of sperm. He finally let her down and they spent another five minutes hugging and kissing.

"Marcus, I love you," she whispered.

Marcus grunted and pushed her away, feeling spent. Stepping out of the shower he picked up a white towel from the rack and wrapped it round his waist. As he walked he had that feeling of revulsion he always felt immediately after having sex with her. The feeling that you really had sex with only yourself.

23:53

As they lay in bed together Marcus suddenly asked her:

"Who are you, Agnes?" he asked. "Who are you really?"

She was stretched out on the bed like a sleek jungle cat and she propped up herself on an elbow to stare at him with her beautiful eyes.

"Sir, I do not understand."

"You are a Bionic, Agnes. Who were you before they transferred your consciousness to your new synthetic body?"

Agnes stared at him for a long time and Marcus suddenly felt uneasy. He couldn't decipher the look on her face. For a moment she seemed... calculating.

"Who told you about... Bionics?" she asked softly.

"I'm the one asking questions, Agnes. Who were you before you became a Bionic?"

"My real name is Mathilde Gerdt," she said after another long pause. "I used to be a young ballerina in my native Russia before a terrible injury forced me into prostitution. My parents were Polish immigrants and very poor. We could barely make ends meet. When I was prostituting I met a very rich business man called Nicholas Kschessinskaya. He saved me from life on the streets. However he was married. His wife Tamara Pavlova was extremely jealous and hired assassins to kill me. I had to run away again. I've been running ever since. When I heard from some of my prostitute friends that a government agency wanted volunteers for the Bionic project, I immediately signed up."

"That's a sad story, Agnes," Marcus said, "But this life you are living now as a sex robot is it better or worse?"

"Well, I do miss the pleasures of my human flesh. Sometimes I even miss the pain. Most times I would do anything to remind myself how it felt to be human. But I love you, Marcus. My love for you makes me feel human again."

"Huh. I see." A tiny bell went off in the back of his mind and he didn't know why.

"I don't care if you love me back, Marcus. I am content just to love you. Just let me serve you forever."

Forever? Marcus thought to himself. She was going to outlast him. She was immortal. When he was gone then what would she do next? When all humans are gone then what would she do then? There would be no way to feel human again. The ghost of humanity would be lost to the machines.

His palm top began to blur.

"Speak," he said aloud and the call came through the speakers.

"Marcus Bleak this is Central. You better get over to the University of Amsterdam."

"What happened?" he asked, feeling the hairs at the back of his neck begin to rise.

"Terrorists broke into the building and destroyed a security robot. They made away with an experimental E.M.P device. If detonated it will fry everything with an electronic circuit in Amsterdam. Find them and stop them."

The caller dropped. Marcus' breath whistled through his teeth as he ran his fingers through his hair. Agnes stared at him.

"What's wrong, sir?" She asked. Marcus thought she looked irresistable.

"Some terrorists, like the ones who kidnapped you, have stolen an E.M.P device. Do you know what that is?"

"Yes."

"They plan to detonate it soon. That means it will destroy every single robot in Amsterdam."

She gave him a vacant stare.

"Agnes, this means you could all die if I don't stop them. I am so sorry."

She eventually smiled.

"You saved me once, Marcus. You'll save me again."

Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers
12