Marcy's Surprise

Story Info
Lonely and divorced, Marcy seeks for a night on the town.
2k words
4.38
77.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was standing in her bedroom, one leg hiked up on the edge of the bed as she pulled the black nylon thigh high up the curves of her slender leg. Her head tilted, careful to not cause a run in the silky material. When she was finished she slid into the little black cocktail dress, stepping in front of the full length mirror as she zipped up the back. She turned to face herself, a pretty, black haired, green-eyed beauty staring back at her. She smiled in that way a girl smiles at herself when she’s feeling good about herself. Little bit arrogant, little bit sexy. Her hands smoothed over her belly and then down the sides of her thighs, removing the slight wrinkles in the dress. A soft sigh escaped her, she was happy at that very moment. She moved back toward the vanity, checking her make-up and hair. Once she felt everything was in place, she smooched at the mirror and slinked out of the bedroom. Gentle knocking sounded against the shiny hardwood floors as she moved through the house, glancing at the ticking grandfather clock as she strolled by it.

“I’m divorced and I’m fucking lonely.” She said.

“Well, go out and have a good time, Marcy!” the man on the other end of the phone had urged. “It’s not like you’re some old person who can’t go out and have a good time. Now, go. It had been a conversation with a coworker at the beginning of the workweek.

Marcy turned off all the lights and grabbed her purse and keys. She locked the door on her way out of the large suburban home, and climbed into the sexy little sports car. She drove into the city, toward a club. Marcy was 35 years-old, and had been married to the same man for 17 years. She really had no idea where she was going with this tonight, but she wanted to be adventurous.

She pulled into the first club she saw, parking her car. After checking her lipstick, she got out and headed into the club. She gave the place a look around; it was kind of empty for a Friday night. It was early, she thought, so she went to the bar and got herself a drink.

She traded smiles to almost everyone who made eye contact with her. Eventually, a beautiful bronze skinned woman dressed in a mini skirt and a stringy top sat down beside her.

“Hi, there.” The woman smiled.

“Ah, hello...” Marcy grinned a little, slightly tipsy. Marcy took another look around and then turned back to the woman. “There aren’t very many men here.” She stated, and the other woman laughed a little.

“You’ve never been here before, have you?” the woman asked.

“No, I haven’t. Why?” Marcy asked curiously.

“Honey, this is a gay club.”

Marcy giggled nervously and downed the remaining of her drink, falling quiet for a long moment.

“What are you drinking?” the woman asked.

“A Long Island Iced Tea.” Marcy said. The other woman ordered herself and Marcy another drink.

After a few more drinks, Marcy warmed up to the lady and they went out to the dance floor. Marcy really let her hair down this time. Dancing up against the woman, rubbing all over her body. The other woman was certainly surprised by it. Not just that Marcy was touching her, but that Marcy knew how to touch her and it turned her on. Marcy would drape her arms over her shoulders and dance slowly, a long slender leg tucked between her legs. The woman’s sex was swollen with desire. Marcy kissed along her shoulder and neckline; tender, sultry little kisses. Moments later, the woman took Marcy by the hand, leading her off the dance floor.

The woman led Marcy through a maze of hallways toward a lounge. There were individual areas partitioned off for a small amount of privacy. They went into one of the little nooks. There was a couch, and nothing more. It became rather obvious to Marcy what this place was for. But she didn’t back out, hell, she didn’t want to. Marcy’s mind reeled as she sat down with the other woman.

“I didn’t catch your name.” She admitted.

The woman grinned at her, and patted her thigh. “Rachael.”

Marcy crossed her legs at the knee. “I’m Marcy.”

The woman leaned in to kiss her just then, and Marcy tilted her head to return the kiss. For a moment they kissed each other delicately, soft and sexy. Rachael moved her hand up and down the length of Marcy’s thigh comfortingly, eventually tucking it between her crossed legs. Marcy tightened her thighs for a moment and then loosened up, allowing Rachael to knead the inside of her leg. She moaned into Rachael’s mouth. Marcy’s body clung to the couch with such nervousness. But Rachael never stopped to notice.

Rachael kissed down the length of Marcy’s body, all the way down to her high heels. She peeled Marcy’s leg apart, sliding her hands up her legs and they disappeared under the skirt of the little black dress. Her hands stopped at Marcy’s hips, sliding her fingers under the strings of her g-string thong. Marcy sunk into the couch, slouching just so. She pulled her skirt up over her hips, exposing her lingerie.

Rachael’s eyes widened as she stared between Marcy’s legs. “Uhh…” She mumbled. Marcy looked down at what Rachael was looking at and winced, as if she’d totally forgotten about that little detail.

“Ah, yeee-ah. About that.” She said, about to explain. Rachael reached for her crotch, pulling the panties away from her skin. A slightly above average, swollen cock sprung from behind the panties. Rachael couldn’t do anything but stare. She didn’t seem horrified, but extremely shocked.

Rachael’s hand moved around the base of Marcy’s cock, squeezing softly. Marcy sighed excitedly. Marcy’s hand moved down her thighs, pushing her fingertips under the black lace of the thigh-highs, lifting her hips into Rachael’s grasp. Rachael pumped once, then twice before she leaned forward to lick over the head. She was hesitant at first, but it came to her and she pushed her mouth down on Marcy’s cock, all the way into the back of her throat. Her throat tightened around the head as she gagged just slightly, and slowly…she inched her way back to the tip…flicking it with her cherry red tongue. Marcy’s breath hissed through her teeth, her hand massaging all over Rachael’s body, Her thighs, and her breasts; pinching at her nipples through the top part of her dress. Marcy’s hips lifted from the couch, pushing into Rachael’s mouth, begging her pretty lips to touch her some more.

Marcy beckoned Rachael up to the couch, kissing her wildly. Their tongues flicked against each other with fervor. Marcy pushed her backward onto the couch, spreading her shapely legs. She slid over and kneeled in front of Rachael, kissing the insides of her thighs…massaging her bronze skin with her mouth. She moved up toward Rachael’s black panties, blowing across her swollen pussy lips lightly. She placed her hands under Rachael’s knees, pulling her legs upward and spreading them further apart. Marcy leaned into her, nibbling at Rachael’s pussy with her lips. Licking and massaging her clit through her panties. Rachael moaned heavily and desirously, quietly begging Marcy to lick her, to make her come.

Marcy pulled Rachael’s panties to one side, exposing a hairless, plump, heart shaped pussy. She pushed her tongue past the swelling of her lips, sliding up and down her slit. She probed Rachael’s opening and then moved to her clit, tonguing it hard and slow. Rachael rolled her hips upward and then back down over and over again. Rachael’s body shivered with intensity as an irresistible, husky moan escaped her. Marcy buried her face into Rachael’s wet pussy, flicking her tongue over her clit perpetually. She would suck it into her mouth, and then immerse two fingers deeply into her opening…pumping them in and out of her rapidly. Rachael’s hips bucked at Marcy, and Marcy flicked her tongue over Rachael’s swollen clit briskly – thrusting her thin little fingers in and out. Rachael’s firm, hot little body tensed up under Marcy. She grabbed a hold of Marcy’s hair and forced her face deeper into her sex as she began to come. She shook and shivered, screaming out Marcy’s name as she came in her mouth. As Marcy continued to flick her tongue over Rachael’s clit, her body jerked and she squealed quietly at the sensitivity.

Marcy moved back onto the couch, grinning. She unzipped her little black cocktail dress and pulled it off…letting it lay on the floor. She sat there, panting with Rachael, in her black stockings, matching garter belt, panties, and bra. Marcy filled a 36-C bra easily – large, curvaceous breasts. Moments later, Rachael crawled onto Marcy’s lap, straddling her. She pulled the straps of Marcy’s bra down her shoulders, and then pulled the bra down under her breasts. They seemed real, and so did the cock that was pressed under her. Rachael slid herself down onto Marcy’s cock, her hands pushing Marcy’s tits together as she leaned in to suck each one.

Rachael pushed her knees into the cushions of the couch, bouncing up and down on Marcy’s cock. Rachael moaned at Marcy as she sucked and flicked her tongue over her nipples; pulling them into her mouth and biting against them gently. Marcy’s head lay back against the couch, her hands on Rachael’s hips, pushing up into her as she slammed her hot cunt down on her cock. Rachael shuddered with every stroke, moaning loudly at Marcy. She threw her head back as she bounced on Marcy’s cock, riding it hard and fast. Rachael’s hands squeezed at her breasts, pinching her nipples, twisting them gently.

Rachael climbed off of Marcy’s lap as they changed positions; Marcy pushed Rachael up against the couch, making her lean over the arm of it. She moved up behind Rachael, spreading the cheeks of her voluptuous round ass. She guided her cock up and down – from her asshole to her clit, finally plunging her cock deep into Rachael’s warm hole. Marcy’s hands rested on Rachael’s hips as she slowly pumped her, gaining her rhythm. But soon her hands would retreat to Rachael’s shoulders. She would absorb her thick cock into Rachael’s pussy harder, pumping at a medium pace while pulling Rachael by her shoulders, back and forth in time with her own hips. Rachael felt Marcy’s cock throb inside of her, moaning pleasurably – begging Marcy to go faster.

Marcy would speed up when Rachael begged for it; fucking her harder and most certainly faster; banging her cock into the softness of Rachael’s cunt. Rachael cried out in a series of hot screams of pleasure as she came all over Marcy’s cock, drenching it totally with her sweet juice. But Marcy continued to bang her pussy harder and harder…until she was fucking her in short, hard thrusts.

“Ah, I’m going to come!” Marcy exclaimed, trying to hold it in before she exploded. Marcy sat backwards on the couch, stroking her cock quickly. Rachael moved to kneel in front of Marcy, pushing her hand out of the way. She pumped Marcy’s cock hard and fast, and her cock erupted all over Rachael’s face. Marcy squealed and bucked her hips at Rachael, screaming loudly in pleasure. “Oh, yeah. Fuck…yes!” she screamed. Rachael fell backwards on the floor, staring at Marcy’s body. And Marcy sat there, stunned…and basking in the after glow of her orgasm.

Marcy laughed a little, and so did Rachael. They smiled at each other and then Rachael got up, moving toward a paper towel dispenser. She washed her face off and turned toward Marcy, who was putting her little black cocktail dress on again. “Will we do this again?” Rachael asked curiously, grinning from ear to ear. “I hope so. You were amazing, Rachael.” Marcy replied as she zipped up her dress. They moved out to the bar and exchanged phone numbers, and Marcy returned to her suburban home. Month passed before she ever heard from Rachael again…