Mardi Gras

Story Info
Red goes out dancing and comes home with a friend.
3.9k words
4.19
30.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Midnight.

The rest of the city was in a state of frenzy, partying itself into a stupor. My roommate had left early the day before saying she'd see me… eventually. Having moved in only a few weeks before, she was plainly baffled by my behaviors.

She simply could not understand someone living in the very heart of New Orleans, and not being interested in partying. Especially during the Mardi Gras celebrations. Then again she had already admitted that she just didn't, and possibly never would "Get me".

I didn't have the heart to tell her. She was so keen to set me up as her eccentric reclusive roommate… She had wandered into my room once or twice. Stared at the walls decorated with art by H R Geiger, Luis Royo, and Olivia. Glanced through my book case with my collection of Stephen King, Peter Straub, Neil Gaiman , Anne Rice as well as my gaming (Vampire and D&D books mostly). Noticed that I had candles all over the room and a collection of tarot decks…

Well, you can imagine the things she had decided. She was convinced that I was a witch or something, and I think the idea kind of excited her…

I obliged by not explaining that I just didn't feel like partying at the moment. I'd gotten tired of bar or party hopping. Watching people hook up, pairing off to wander away alone. Or, worse, loving couples snuggling and whispering to each other.

To put it simply… I was lonely.

I'd spent most of the night in my room curled up with a bottle of 21 yr. old scotch, watching movies. The movie was over, the bottle was half gone, it was midnight and I was bored. Anything had to be better than this… So with that thought I turned off the TV and wandered to the closet in search of something to wear.

With a devious smirk, I climbed into a pair of fishnets and my favorite skirt. Black, ankle length, slit up both sides to mid thigh. A low cut, tight, black see through shirt covered by a filmy red see through shirt. A pair of knee high platform boots.

With a glance at the mirror, I decided that the slightly mussed state of my nearly hip length red curls was good, and grabbed the last bit of my outfit on the way downstairs. The collar slipped around my neck, a comfortable weight with its heavy silver ring resting against the hollow of my throat. I dropped the by now nearly empty bottle of scotch on a coffee table as I headed to the door.

Generally I make it a rule not to go out alone, Especially drinking or partying. To make up for it, I headed to my favorite club which was only a ten minute walk, or stumble, from my door. The bartender and most of the bouncers knew me there, and would keep an extra eye out for me.

As soon as I got there, I was let in, accompanied by much grumbling from the line of people waiting for entrance. Tony, the guy at the door, grinned and gave me a hug. "Looking great… Glad to see you again, Red…"

I returned the hug. "I'm alone tonight."

"He nodded, having played Big Brother a time or two in the past. "Plan to leave that way?"

I shrugged. "You know my type…"

He laughed and patted me on the ass. "Talk to Ken, he'll point you in the right direction…"

Ken was the bartender, a broad shouldered gentle natured bisexual who's taste in men and women was almost identical to my own. He leaned across the bar to kiss my cheek as he asked for my pleasure.

"Something tall, dark, and insatiable?" I asked with a wink.

"Redheaded slut?" he asked with a grin, mixing the aptly named drink as he scanned the crowd intently.

"Something new, I think." I responded as he handed the drink over.

We laughed, and he leaned over to whisper in my ear "Near the left speaker…"

I followed his gaze and grinned. "Yummy." I muttered as I studied the figure dancing alone in my usual spot. He looked about 6'1", an interesting mix of African American and probably Italian. Shaven head. Dark sunglasses. No shirt to hide his well-muscled torso. Tight black jeans, and boots.

I finished my drink and headed across the dance floor to the speakers. On my way past the DJ's booth I waved and mouthed my request for NIN's Closer. The DJ, one of my favorite, waved back and grinned. "Next" he promised.

It was an old game and I knew every move. I danced near the guy, but not enough to make him move out of the way. As the song wound down I brushed past him. "You're in my spot." I grinned up at him.

He laughed. "Got your name on it?"

I nodded, moving closer "Look under your feet!"

He took a step back, looking down to where in Huge Red letters it said "RED" on the floor. "You're Red?" he asked, grinning at me.

I nodded just as the spotlight stopped over me and the DJ said "A song for my favorite girl, Red…" and Closer started.

I bowed low to the ground, praying that I wouldn't pop out of the low cut shirt and ruin the moment. The guy blushed and started to move away, but I grabbed his hand. "I don't mind sharing, if you're friendly…" without letting go I began to move with the music, hips and body swinging in a serpentine fashion that served to entrance my already captive audience.

He laughed softly, almost growling as he dropped my hand. We moved closer but stopped just short of touching as his body echoed the movements of my own.

We danced through several songs, never saying a word. After nearly an hour, he reached out, hooking a finger through the ring in my collar. "Have a drink with me, Red." Without waiting for a response, he turned, leading me back to the bar.

Ken grinned as he saw us coming, a glitter of jealousy in his eyes. "Whatever the lady wants." my companion said, pulling me up beside him. Letting go of the collar, he wrapped an arm around my waist.

Ken glanced me over, reaching for a glass as at the same time we both said "Water" I laughed "Thanks Kenny, you know me too well…"

"He just smirked as he handed the glass over and looked to my companion. "One for you…" he let the question trail off, obviously waiting for an introduction.

"Mark, and please." He answered in an amused tone.

Once the second water was handed over, we headed upstairs where a number of fans and couches provided a comfy place to cool down and chat for a while. He settled into a corner of a couch and reached up, tugging at the collar until I fell into his lap. I smiled, perfectly content to snuggle up against his lovely chest.

I crossed my legs, propping the heel of one boot against the edge of a table. He watched the movement, eyes running up my legs to where the slit in the skirt had pulled up several inches, stopping just short of showing anything. He looked almost disappointed to notice, but grinned as he ran one finger from the top of my boot to where the skirt rested. "Sexy…" he said in a low, gravely voice.

Something about the voice struck me then, and I looked at him closely for the first time. The glasses gave only my reflection, and impulsively I reached out to remove them. His hand jumped as if to stop me, but he put it back on my thigh again, watching me closely as I studied his face.

"Well?" he asked, tilting his head to the side to study me as intently as I was studying him. Light glinted across his eyes, almost seeming to reflect against those dark pools, and I gasped.

I wasn't at the club, I was at home, snuggled up in my bed, dreaming. There was no possible way that I could be curled up in the lap of this man who's hand was almost subtly working its way up my thigh, slipping beneath my skirt. There was no way that this crooked grin was meant for me as his other arm pulled me toward him for a kiss.

It simply wasn't possible that his mouth was moving on mine, his tongue slipping between my slightly parted lips. There wasn't a chance in hell that it was His hand that had reluctantly moved from under my skirt to stroke my breast. He wasn't kissing me breathless… Not him… It was all a dream, and since it was only a dream I gave in.

The kiss broke then, as if he sensed my acceptance. His eyes were on mine, he was still waiting for an answer to his question. I was breathing heavy, my breasts rising and falling in away that he seemed to appreciate as he glanced down to watch them. "Oh" was all that I could say, and I felt like a complete moron.

The man I had been fantasizing about for months had just kissed me, fondled me, and was showing every sign of being interested in quite a bit more. His hand moved to my breast again, pushing the filmy red shirt aside, then pulling the tight black tank out of the way as he closed his lips over my nipple, through the bra. All of this was really happening, and all that I could say was oh…

So I said it again, several times, as he unsnapped my bra for better access, rolling one nipple between his fingers as he sucked on the other. My stream of "oh, oh oh…" had become a soft sigh, a whimper, and then a moan as he shifted his body so that I was pinned against the back of the couch.

Another moan escaped as he pulled away, quickly pulling my shirt up to cover my swollen breasts. His low chuckle was echoed by laughter as a group reached the top of the stair, heading in our direction. He moved to shield me somewhat as I scrambled my clothes back into place. They would know exactly what they'd interrupted but that didn't matter. I didn't mind people knowing that I was with this man, so long as they weren't getting a free show.

They passed by us, several making smart ass comments about us not stopping on their account, guys offering to lend a hand, the usual. Mark stood slowly, his already tight jeans were quite a bit tighter than they'd been when we met on the dance floor. I smirked at his discomfort as he tugged on the collar saying "C'mon Red, lets go home."

We were almost to the stairs when I heard a female voice call out "Red?" sounding almost shocked.

I turned, blushing slightly as my roommate ran up to me. She stared hard at me, not missing a detail. Her eyes widened slightly as she studied my lover, obviously recognizing him as I had. I shook my head at her, handing him his sunglasses, and pushing him toward the stairs. "If you can crash somewhere else for a few days…" I winked and turned to follow him before she could say a word.

We rushed downstairs and practically ran to the door, pausing only to wave to Kenny. Tony caught the mad dash and stepped in my way.

"Problem, Red?"

I shook my head, grinning up at him, then glancing to my companion. "Nothing a little privacy won't fix, Tony." He blushed, and I smirked as he let us past. "Got a car?" I asked my new friend as he turned toward the parking lot, he shook his head and I grinned. "Good, we can walk from here."

Ten minutes later I was locking the front door behind me, throwing the chain on for good measure, just in case the roommate decided to ignore my request. We just stood there for several minutes, looking at each other. He had one of those know-it-all smirks on his lips as he waited, finally saying "Go ahead, ask…"

I shook my head and grabbed my head, leading him upstairs to my bedroom. I walked right to the center of the room, but he stood in the doorway, looking around at the walls, then finally up at the ceiling. I pointed to my computer, blushing slightly. For a couple of minutes he stood completely silent and still. He looked up at the ceiling, then at my computer, then at me.

Just as he seemed about to say something, I pointed to a stack of DVD's next to my TV. Silently he walked over, flipping through the movies, then set them down again. He walked to the computer, staring at the background on my screen. He walked to the middle of the room, looking up at the poster over the bed. He looked at me. "Oh" he said.

I couldn't help it. I'd been so nervous, thinking he'd be offended, thinking he'd leave… I was terrified that my fantasy was about to end before it had barely begun. I giggled. The giggle turned into a chuckle, and the chuckle became full out laughter. I laughed so hard I fell backward onto the bed, rolling on my side, clutching my stomach.

After a moment the laughter was echoed, not as near hysterical as my own, but he was laughing. The bed bounced as he flopped down, pulling me into his arms. The laughter faded as he started kissing me, his hands moving to pull both of my shirts off, again exposing my breasts. He weighed them in his hands, but before he could do more, I stopped him.

"Mark." He looked at me, waiting. "I wanted you before I knew."

He grinned, brushing the hair away from my face. "I know"

I wriggled away from him to sit up so I could pull off my boots and the fishnets… He pulled off his boots and looked at me questioningly. I gestured for him to stand in front of me, scooting to the edge of the bed. My skirt made me think of a loincloth as I climbed up to my knees, reaching for the snap on his jeans. I undid them slowly, teasing myself as I pulled the zipper down. I let my fingers linger, lightly rubbing against the denim for a moment, but I was too impatient.

I grasped the denim at his hips, slowly pulling downward. I forced my eyes upward, watching his face as I slowly pulled his jeans and shorts down low enough so that he could kick them away. Two dark pools of midnight desire watched me intently. I shivered and dragged my gaze back downward, reaching out to take him in one hand. My fingers wrapped around the width, barely touching.

With another quick glance up at him, catching sight of those enigmatic eyes, I leaned forward as he took a step closer to accommodate me. My tongue darted out quickly, fluttering across the tip, swirling around the head several times before my lips closed around it. My other hand slipped up the inside of his thigh, moving to cup the testes. Lightly I rolled them between my fingers as I took more of the length into my mouth, rolling my tongue around the head and down the shaft.

He was completely silent, hardly even breathing as he watched the top of my head. One hand moved out to brush through my hair, but he didn't hold on or try to force my head. I was pleased, and rewarded him for the consideration by managing to take almost the entire length. I swallowed, contracting the muscles in my throat, pulling a little more in.

There was a soft moan from above me before the hand in my hair tightened, pulling me back as he pulled out of my mouth. I pouted up at him and he shook his head. "Too good…" he muttered, dropping to his knees at the foot of the bed. "I don't wanna come like that, not yet…" I nodded, still pouting. He grinned, pulling me onto the very edge of the bed, his mouth moving to my breast as his hands pushed my skirt further up my hips.

His laughter, with his lips wrapped around my nipple, made me shiver. He'd discovered that I had Nothing on but the skirt, and was apparently pleased. Soon he tugged at the waist of the skirt, making me raise my hips so he could pull it off. He moved before I could settle onto the bed, pulling my knees onto his shoulders as he nibbled at the inside of my thigh.

I supported myself on my elbows as I watched him, still half afraid that any moment soon I would wake, and it would end like all my other fantasies. I couldn’t quite grasp my mind around the fact that yes, this was Vin Diesel, the actor I had been lusting after, and it was really happening. Thought became irrelevant then, as his hands pressed my thighs wider and his tongue snaked out to taste me.

Somehow I held back a moan, and resisted the urge to fall onto the bed. I wanted to see this, I wanted to know every moment that this was real. I was afraid that if I so much as blinked, the spell would break and I would be alone again. His lips closed around the sensitive button as two fingers dipped into my wetness. The moan escaped, and my elbows gave up as I lay back on the bed. I could feel myself moving toward orgasm but didn’t want it, not yet. It was too much, and nowhere near enough… I didn’t want to come without feeling him inside me.

“Please…” I managed to gasp as I tried to squirm away from him.

His mouth pressed tighter against me, and a low chuckle sent a ripple of sensation through me.

“Please… Mark… Vin… Not like this…” I pushed at him and managed to break free, scrambling back onto the bed. I practically launched myself at the bedside table, digging through the drawer until I found a pack of condoms. Really, I hated the things, but I hated the mess and the potential dangers of going without. In a perfect world I could feel him without the protective barrier, but I didn’t really see this lasting beyond tonight, or if I was lucky these last few days of the celebrations.

His hand closed over mine as I ripped the wrapper open, and he smiled. Tossing the foil aside I grinned and reached for him, sliding the latex into place even as he pushed me back onto the bed. His mouth pressed against mine as our tongues slipped past teeth and lips to explore. He ran one hand through my hair, fanning it out across the pillow, and smiled down at me.

It seemed like there should be words, some sort of question or declaration, but they didn’t seem to be important or even necessary. I’d told him the thing that was most important to me at the time, that I hadn’t known who he really was when I pretty much threw myself at him. I didn’t want to be like the drooling fan girls, who just wanted to add a celebrity to their lists, say they had bagged him. I couldn’t say I loved him, since I only knew the characters he portrayed. There were simply no words for what I wanted to say, and he seemed to understand that.

Sort of gently he wrapped my legs around his waist, pressing me back against the bed. He pulled my hands from his shoulders, capturing both wrists in one of his hands. We stayed like that for a moment, with him pressing against me. I was impatient, as always.

I tightened my legs, pulling him closer so that I could feel his heat pressed against mine. A thrust from him would complete the moment, and I waited. He stared into my eyes for a long moment, seeming to search for something, some form of reassurance perhaps. I held nothing back, and apparently he found what he needed, as very slowly he began to move into me.

It had been a while for me, close to a year if not longer. I winced slightly at the sensation, then gasped. I felt as though I was being stretched, spread open to accommodate him. Which, I suppose, was true. He moved with an excruciating slowness, pressing forward, moving deeper within until the entire length was enveloped. He stayed there for a moment, rotating his hips slightly, then just as slowly began to pull out.

I felt the tremors begin, though it was no surprise. I knew it would take little more than this before the moment would come for me. I moaned, breaking free of the kiss, and pressed my face against his shoulder. He released my arms, which instantly wrapped around his neck. I felt his lips press against my throat, then a slight but delicious pain as his teeth closed on my shoulder.

My head fell back, electricity singed my veins, tiny static shocks went through my body as the orgasm washed over me. I thought for a moment that I was drowning in an intense dark sea, then realized that he had pulled away and was staring into my eyes. I felt trapped, like the serpent’s prey, but didn’t want to escape. He put all his weight on one arm as he wrapped the other around my waist. Neither of us blinked as we watched the reactions and emotions play.

The pace quickened with each thrust and withdrawal, a relentless advance that drove me through a series of aftershocks and brought him closer to satisfaction. I held tight onto his shoulders as I moved with him, nails scraping as my teeth nipped along his collarbone. My body ached already, and I was sure that if he was holding back, I was glad for it. There was an intensity, whether it was his, my own, or both I wasn’t sure… But I wasn’t entirely positive I would survive much more than this.

12