Mardi Gras Ch. 01

Story Info
He takes you back to the Big Easy.
1.1k words
4.39
35.8k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mardi Gras: Part One, Bourbon Street

Taking "Min" BACK,, to the "Big Easy",,, and being as close as two people can be.~~~~

We stand.

Balcony.

Johnny White's.

Corner of Bourbon Street & Orleans. The crowd below us is going WiLd for you. And you stand, like some worshiped Aphrodite. Your adoring public below you, Screaming to you. BEGGING you! You look at me and smile that smile I love so dearly. The one that tells me that slightly crazy side of you wants to play. The one that excites me so much. You move to my ear. Your lips brushing it as you half shout to me, driving ME, and the men below, Delirious! As you ask me to show off your breasts, the Men below catch MY eye. Half of them beseeching me to expose you. The other half has that look of envy I ALWAYS see when I am with you! Your teeth lightly nip my earlobe, as you say, "Let's let them see what only YOU get!". A slight suck, and you move a step back, your eyes locked to mine. Your smile inviting me!

I look down, seeing your nipples standing erect through your Black Silk Top. Proud! Puffy! Excited! I step behind you, smelling you, becoming intoxicated on your sensuous blend. Your Perfume and your freshly shampooed tresses. I can even smell the Musk of your sex! I know that you are enjoying this. As you should. You are a Goddess! Not to just ME, but to THEM! Your Devotees in the milling throng below. I look over your shoulder, seeing them below. I just KNOW your smiling at the adulation you are receiving. You have never felt so worshiped!

I take and roll the bottom of your Top up a bit, whispering Special things, pointing out Beads and Necklaces for you to DEMAND as offerings to your Beauty. You point to the Special offerers, letting them KNOW what you expect in return. They ALL nod "YES!!!"

I whisper to you, "Ready?"

You take a deep breath and ask, "Should I?"

I whisper once more, "Baby! I know how good you are, how Loyal, how True! We will never see ANY of these people ever AGAIN!!"

I think of how I begged you to NOT put on a Bra, How I told you I wanted you to receive your Due. How I kissed you and told you to relax and be a Sexual creature in this SEXY town.

A low roar from below begins, as you feel my hands start to lift the top. You feel my erection press against your tight ass. Feel it rub the Red thong under your short, Black skirt. I feel you press back to me, wiggling imperceptibly to the crowd below! You turn your head and whisper,

"OK Daddy!!"

Taking a deep breath, I whisper back, "Smile and WAVE BABY!!"....

A million flashbulbs seem to go off as you raise your arms, and waving, push back onto my hardness. I slowly peel up your top, until, to the deafening Roar of the crowd, your Breasts come free and I just KNOW your flashing that Marvelous Smile! I Keep it up as your ass squirms back into my crotch, the moment lasting somehow too short, yet slightly too long! As I begin to re-cover you, a loud "NOOOOOoooooo!!!" rises from the crowd. In a matter of seconds, Beads of offering begin to shower down on us! You are giggling like a school girl catching and passing back to me your Booty. Your smile is indelible. You are in your Glory. I set ALL the offerings on our table behind us. You turn to me, your arms going round my neck, and you quiver as you embrace me. Secure. Knowing. That TONIGHT! THIS night! You can be as free as you wish! You can do things you NEVER thought you could do, and NO harm will EVER befall you as long as I draw breaths.

You turn to your Public, they are ALL going APE SHIT for you! You're into the spirit of it now, wheeling and dealing for the Beads you want. Soon, you lean back against my chest, your arms going back, encircling my neck.

"AGAIN?" you ask.

The roar goes up once more, as, sliding my hands inside your dresses waistband, I grip your top an wiggle it up. Higher, purposely teasing the crowd! HIGHER!!! Until once again, your Breasts swing free. The crowd goes WILD! Night becomes day as you kiss my neck and circle your breasts lightly with your fingers. Cameras are flashing EVERYWHERE! Once again, I lower your top, it catching slightly on your erect nipples.

The beads rain down on us. It seems like Hundreds of them. We scramble to gather them. Me putting them away as you face YOUR audience. The Men below adore you! The Women below ENVY you! "I",, can't believe you are My Lover! The hoots and Hollers from below blend into ONE strain of cacophony. You have created a MADHOUSE! A Pandemic of Lust! Fused by, FUELED by, your simmering, usually below the surface, Sexuality! You turn to me, and sliding your arms round my neck, coo to me,

"Baby! Enough of THIS, lets go! But FIRST! Show them my ASS!!!"

I feel you arch your back, readying yourself to be shown. You are running your lips up and down my neck as I grip the sides of your skirt. I look into the faces of the crowd and see shining eyes. Nodding heads. Approving, assuredly covetous smiles. The roar rises as I seductively glide the skirt back and forth across your ass as I raise it. Ever So Slowly! Your thighs churning a bit. Your ass rising, as you grip MY ass cheeks. I suddenly, like the rising of a curtain, raise the dress and lay it on your back. A steady Groan arises from the crowd at the sight of your thong slipping through the crack of your ass. Impulsively, I grab it and pull lightly until the material stretches, slipping into the slit of your Pussy lips!

The crowd SWOONS!! Flashes, Moans, and Cheers explode from the admiring throng below, across from us, and spreading out as far as we can see. A hailstorm of Beads begins to fall on us. Coming from ALL directions. I pick them up as you turn to your crowd, blessing them with One LAST, Glorious SMILE! Flashes flicker and the crowd cheers!

It's like being at the World Series and seeing a Game winning Grand Slam!

You turn to me and I slip a Ransom load of Beads around your neck. You turn again to the crowd, a Sovereign bidding her subjects goodnight! Offers float up to your ears, to which you make gestures and shout. Your thumb gestures toward you, then your finger toward me.

"I'M HIS!!" you shout, then the reverse,,, "And HE'S MINEEEeee!!!"

We leave to a loud "AWWWWwwwww!!" from the Crowd. Fading away as we make our way to the Bar.

As you wet your lips, you look me in the eye and whisper for ONLY me to hear,

"Daddy, I am SOOOOooooo Horny!!!"