Mardi Gras Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
760 Followers

She smiled and said, "Next time lover, be sure to bring your mask."

Max smiled big as he stepped into the room and took her into his arms, kissed her forcefully and shut the door behind him. "Yes ma'am."

He pulled back and looked over her body in the negligée. He could see her nipples push though the material. He slipped his jacket off his shoulders and set it on a nearby chair. He reached up and took her breasts into his hands, rolling her nipples between his fingers. She moaned saying, "You really know how to turn me on, now don't you."

"Lady, you don't know how much you're turning me on," he said, pulling her into him so she could feel his erection.

"Don't call me lady here. I have no intention to be any kind of a lady here with you. Behind these doors, it's Corinne. The hotels and room numbers may change from time to time, but when you're here with me, you are to address me as Corinne."

"Yes Corinne," he said, smiling wickedly.

"Good. Now, let me take care of this stiffness you've seemed to develop."

She guided him to the bed and pushed him down. Max kicked his shoes off while she made short work of his belt and pushed down his slacks. Max crawled up the bed to allow her to join him. She smiled, grabbed the waistband of his boxers with her teeth, and pulled them off his body. His erection sprang free, standing at full attention. She kissed her way up his legs. Max propped himself up and watched her. She licked his balls, kissing them, and sucking them into her mouth. Max moaned; he enjoyed the feeling and the show. She wrapped her hand around his cock and began to play with his foreskin.

"May I share a secret with you."

"Anything."

"I've never had a man like you before."

"You mean younger or uncircumcised."

"Both actually," she said, moving his foreskin over his cock.

She looked into Max's young face and saw how this simple act was bringing him such pleasure. She kissed the head, slid her mouth over his penis, and pushed the foreskin down with her lips to play with his cock head. Max moaned louder while she took his cock fully into her mouth and just as before, deep throated his cock.

"Oh fuck!" moaned Max.

Corinne smiled and sucked his cock. She tasted the salty pre-cum, felt the veins and foreskin with her lips and tongue. She forgot how much she enjoyed sucking a man's cock, hearing him moan from the pleasure she was providing. He ran his fingers through her hair, then pulled her up and said, "Please, don't swallow me, let me cum on that mask."

"Is that what you want?"

"More than anything at this moment."

Corinne smiled wickedly. She had seen videos of men ejaculating on a woman's face before. "What do you need me to do?"

Max grabbed a pillow and said, "Kneel on the floor."

Corinne climbed off the bed and Max threw the pillow on the floor. She knelt down before him smiling. "Now what?"

Max looked down at her, a bit surprised with that statement. "Have you ever done this before?"

"Never."

"Even without the mask?"

"Even without the mask."

"Okay, I need you to suck me a bit more. When I'm ready to cum, I'll tell you. I'll pull out, and then I'll take care of the rest. You might want to close your eyes, just in case."

She smiled wickedly. "I'm ready when you are."

Max stepped up, naked from the waist down, and stood before Corinne. He slid his cock back into her mouth and resumed fucking her mouth. It didn't take long before she heard, "I'm cumming!"

He pulled his cock out and began to jack off. Corinne closed her eyes and kept her mouth open. Max moaned; ropes of hot, sticky cum shot out of his cock and covered her mask, her cheeks, and got into her hair. It looked like her mask had been whitewashed by the time he finished. Corinne licked the cum on her face and smiled.

"Fuck, you look sexy like that."

Corinne giggled. "Really?"

"Really. Come, let's clean you up so I can get you naked. Keep your eyes closed."

Max helped Corinne to her feet and let her to the bathroom, grabbing his phone. He took a quick picture of her face, then removed the mask and wiped her face down. "There, that's better now."

She opened her eyes and smiled. "Are you going to show me the picture you took?"

"What picture?"

"Don't waste my time with a lie."

Max grinned sheepishly and showed her the picture. "Is that really me?"

"Yeah. I figured you might want to see."

Corinne bit her lip. "Are you going to show this to your friends?"

"Fuck no! That might mean I'd have to share you."

She looked him over and smiled. "You're still half dressed."

"You're still dressed period."

"Let's clean off my mask before we resume."

"Okay."

They carefully wiped down the mask, and left it to dry in the bathroom. Then Max scooped Corinne in his arms and carried her to the bed, kissing her the entire way. He set her on the bed and pulled the top of the negligée off.

"Victoria's Secrets?" he asked.

"Lady Desiree," she replied.

"Very sexy."

"Yes, you are."

Max removed his tie, and Corinne unbuttoned his shirt, throwing it to the floor. Max looked down her body, and Corinne covered her stomach with her arms.

"Hey!" exclaimed Max. "Don't cover yourself up now."

"Sorry. I forgot about my ugly stretch marks," she said, blushing.

"I don't think they're ugly. It's what makes you a perfect MILF. And yes Corinne, you are very much a hot, beautiful, perfect MILF," said Max, while he brushed her hair out of her face

"Really?"

"Really," he said. "Now, I think I'll keep those panties on you for now as well as the stockings and shoes, but I want that ass later."

A broad smile flashed across Corinne's face. "Really?"

"What is it?"

"Um, nothing."

"Corinne, don't waste my time with lies."

"I haven't done anal in a long time."

"I have lubed condoms, and if you're really worried, I can get some extra."

Corinne bit her lip. "Check the drawer."

Max looked into the drawer and saw a tube of KY Jelly. He smiled wickedly. "For us?"

"For us."

"I promise to be gentle."

"I know. Oh, and you won't need the condoms for my pussy, I had my tubes tied after my daughter was born so pregnancy is no longer an issue for me. Would you like a drink before we continue?"

Max hadn't noticed the bottle champagne sitting in the ice bucket next to the bed. "No, I want you fully sober this time. How about a drink after I've made you scream."

She smiled wickedly at this thought. Max climbed onto the bed and kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He kissed his way down her breasts, licking and nipping her nipples, then down her tummy. He could smell her arousal, the closer he got to her pussy. The wine color of the crotchless panties enhanced the color of her labia. He pushed her legs apart, brushed his nose against her clit and heard her gasp. He kissed her labia and began to lick, nip, and suck. Corinne squirmed and moaned under his touch. He slid his fingers into her pussy, feeling for her g-spot, smiling as she squealed. He reached over and slipped a piece of ice into his hand, and into his mouth. He removed his fingers from her pussy, slid them into her ass, and put the fingers of his other hand into her pussy. Corinne moaned louder and Max knew it wouldn't take long for her to cum. He moved the ice to his teeth and touched the cube to her clit. She nearly jumped off the bed when she felt the icy-cold sensation on her most sensitive part.

"Well aren't you a naughty boy!" she exclaimed, after catching her breath.

"Yes I am. And to prove it, I'm going to fuck your pussy and ass until you beg me to stop."

"Oh no, I'm going to fuck your cock until you can't get it up any more."

Thus, the challenge had been laid out. Max smiled. He never backed down from a challenge before. He sucked her clit into his mouth. His lips and tongue were still cold from the ice and she screamed. Her body shook while the orgasm raged through her body, soaking his fingers and his face with her juices. He smiled and thought, 'game on,' pulled her to the edge of the bed, slammed his steel rod into her wanting pussy, while setting her heels on his shoulders and folding her in half. He hadn't enjoyed bareback sex with a woman in a long time, and forgot how much he enjoyed the sensation of feeling her vagina without the barrier of a condom.

After a few thrusts, Corinne set her hands on her lower abdomen, feeling the head of his cock bumping her womb, reminding her of how her children had kicked inside her when she was pregnant. The sensation was beyond description for her. Her breasts bounced with every thrust; her mind raced, and soon she felt her vaginal muscles tighten up, knowing she was close.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" she screamed.

"Me too!" cried Max.

Corinne's mouth moved, but no sound emanated at first, then she screamed and he roared. He filled her with his second orgasm of the night. He collapsed on her and kissed her softly as he felt the final pulses of his climax. She panted and caught her breath, kissing his face. Max's spent cock slid out and he smiled.

"What were you going to say?"

"So good. It's just so fucking good."

Max rolled off Corinne and grabbed the champagne, pouring them each a glass. She took a sip and said, "Ready for more?"

Max looked down at his spent cock and said, "I need a few minutes."

"How about dinner then?"

"Now that's sounds like an excellent idea."

They ordered a room service dinner on Mr. Hudson's credit card. Corinne insisted he order what he wanted, and didn't flinch when he requested steak and lobster. They decided to take a quick shower while they waited for dinner. Corinne had to scrub the cum out of her hair from earlier, and they enjoyed a quick shower session with her pinned against the wall, and Max pounding her pussy. They dried and wore hotel robes when room service arrived. Max chose to hide in the bathroom so no one would know it was him, though Corinne didn't care.

Dinner was better than they expected, and they shared another bottle of champagne. After they finished, Max looked deep into her eyes and said softly, "I really want your ass."

Corinne smiled. "I think I'm ready."

Max stood up and escorted her to the bed, removing her robe and setting her on the bed. He licked her pussy for several minutes. He took the pillows and stacked them so she could rest her body on them and not be forced to bear her weight alone. He rolled a condom onto his cock, and grabbed the tube of lube from the drawer. He squeezed some onto her anus, and pushed it in with his finger.

"Oooh! It's cold!"

"Cold is better than pain."

"True."

Max repeated this process until he was satisfied she was ready. He pressed the head of his cock against her anus. "Ready?"

"Yes," she gasped.

Max pushed into her pucker slowly, watching the head of his cock disappear within her. She yelped out briefly, then cried, "Go slow!"

"I will," he said.

With slow, gentle thrusts, he pushed his cock deeper into her anus. "Yes," she gasped. "Fuck my ass!"

Max smiled wickedly, slid the rest of his cock into her anus, and she screamed. After a few thrusts, he was fully in her ass. He moved slowly, allowing her time to adjust, but quickly sped up and was soon pounding her. Corinne wailed and fisted the bedding underneath her. Max reached under her hips and began to fondle her clit. Her orgasms soaked his balls and with the second one, Max moaned and filled the condom with his cum. He kissed her back, his cock pulsed within her, until it slid out. He quickly disposed the condom while she set the pillows back onto the bed, and crawled under the sheets. He climbed in next to her, wrapped her in his arms, and they both fell asleep rather quickly.

Saturday morning, they woke entangled in each other's arms. She felt the ache from her pussy and ass from the incredible sex and years of neglect. Max smiled as he woke with morning wood, and decided he didn't want to waste it. He started to kiss her softly, then with more passion. Their tongues danced together for several minutes as he caressed her firm breasts. His hand slid down her side and between her legs where he discovered she was moist with arousal. He rubbed her clit gently as they kissed passionately. She reached down, stroked his cock, moving his foreskin and touching the head of his cock with her fingers. He climbed on top of her, slid his cock gently into her pussy and gasped softly. Unlike their earlier sessions, Max wanted to take his time, and make the sensation last as long as he could.

Max and Corinne kissed with each gentle thrust. She wrapped her arms around his back, holding him close to her body, and staring deep into his eyes. She didn't want to forget for one moment, who was responsible for the amazing feelings she hadn't experienced in years. Max held her face, brushing her hair out of her face, and kissed her passionately. Corinne wrapped her legs around his and held him close as her orgasm raged though. Max kissed her, forcing her to moan into his mouth, and when he felt her vaginal muscles clamp down on his cock, he lost his own battle and gave into his own climax. He lay on top of her for several minutes kissing while his cock pulsed, then fell out. The challenge from the night before had been forgotten, but neither cared.

After a hot, sex-filled shower for two, they shared a room service breakfast, and talked, planning their next rendezvous. They agreed that meeting when Mr. Hudson was out of town would be best, and since he flew out once or twice a month for business, they would take advantage of his absence. They also discussed the different kinky sex acts they wanted to try with each other, including things they had and had not done before.

Max admitted to the Mardi Gras encounter only to his friends (thanks in part to Christian), claiming he never learned who the woman was, but not the ongoing affair he and Corinne enjoyed. He never shared how they 'happened' to go to New Orleans to celebrate Mardi Gras for many years to follow, or that she quickly become his only lover until he met his wife. When their affair finally ran its course, they parted as friends with one agreed annual meeting. Mr. Hudson never knew the young man who took over his company, flew to New Orleans annually for Mardi Gras. Max still carried a pair of lacy thong wine colored panties with him anytime he went into an important meeting; a gentle reminder that he could do anything he set his mind to. Mr. Hudson also never understood why every year, Corinne Hudson insisted on flying down to New Orleans for the Mardi Gras celebration, to meet 'friends' and stay a few days longer than necessary.

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
760 Followers