Margaret is Unleashed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

She now more or less openly considered her husband as nothing but a very close friend or a brother while her partner in life was now Charles. The evidence grew each time she thought to it even though she tried to chase these thoughts from her mind... She finally found sleep dearly cuddled in the arms of Charles. She usually limited herself with Francis with just a peck on his lips but she often woke up, that night, with her tongue shoved into Charles' mouth and their tongues entwined. When she woke up, Charles was snoring lightly. She could have disengaged easily at this moment but she preferred covering his face with more and more urgent kisses.

Charles finally woke up in his turn and she gave him the hottest French kiss she could imagine. She knew that being awakened in such an active way could lead Charles to even more active love making acts and she just wanted this to happen. She redoubled her kisses with not even a thought about her husband! She still had sentiments for him but it was clear then that she had no more sexual appetite for him! Her pussy was now dripping each time she thought to Charles and remained perfectly dry even when she thought of the last time Francis had fucked her or when he had taken her cherry, the most important moment of her life as a married woman!

Margaret stretched her arms lazily. It was her ritual before starting her daily tasks at home. Usually she would dart toward the bathroom, take a shower with cold water to wake up completely and put on new clothes for her workday. Only this time, so many things had changed in her life that she could not build her usual image of what she had to do this day. She turned toward Charles and innocently asked him what he wanted her to do :

- Shall I prepare tea of coffee and do you prefer bread with butter or with jam?

Just tell me what I should put on to please you?

- Personally, I would prefer you to be permanently naked in my arms but it could be embarrassing if a neighbour came in and found you in the full glory of your nakedness : I have a repute of having tarts at home but I wouldn't like them to imagine you are this kind of women. So please put on a short skirt or a sexy dress and a sweater. Underneath, I suggest a push up bra and a minimum G-string you could throw in the scrap bin around 2 PM as the visitors rarely come in after that hour. We will try to know one another better then. If you want to make some work here, you may peel potatoes that are on the table and pluck the chicken I killed before your arrival. It's in the fridge. I've already gutted it but I haven't prepared it properly. If you don't mind?

- To your orders, Sir! It will be done then I'll install my belongings in the cottage! I would install my clothes with yours, dear but what would my husband say if he arrived here and found all his sweaters and mine in bags and just women's clothes he has never seen in your locker? I think he may accept finally the situation but we have to reveal it to him slowly, in small touches! I beg you to be patient when he comes back in the future!

- A good idea! You're so kind with him! Let's begin to visit the mansion : I intend to fuck you in every room, against any door or window on any table or chair of this house and there are aplenty here. Then we will look at opportunities in the cottage, in the garden and in the garage. Have you ever been fucked on the bonnet of a car?

- Never! Francis always pretended it would scratch the paint on the car!

- I pity the poor imbecile! Personally I found it important to christen any place in this house with my sprinkler and I can tell you it contained no holy water!!

- You never feared you would sire a baby with such bursts of energy?

- Never I always used a very thick condom and no baby has ever pierced such an armour!

Charles was not boasting as he fucked Margaret on any table, chair, or piece of furniture on the floor level? Charles was certainly a superior lover, a man who intended to visit her completely and leave no place in her body unchristened as he playfully said. It had an advantage for Margaret : she made at the same time a complete visit of this floor and she would know the precise position of anything in this household. Margaret had been lucky ; she had put on a dress in macramé when the postman knocked at the door. If he had arrived just five minutes before, he would have found them I the heat of the moment with her dress bunched up to her waist and her feet pointing to the ceiling, a position Charles seemed to like particularly. Margaret smoothed the fabric of her dress in haste to chat with the postman. Charles told him she was the new lady of the manor and he could trust her with any papers even the most confidential. He added :

- I hold no secret against the woman to whom I intended to propose this day!

Margaret blushed in shame : surely, Charles knew she was married to Francis but he took no heed to such petty circumstances! On her side, Margaret was inordinately proud to be proposed in public by such a handsome man. As soon as this obnoxious postman would have cleared the place, she would prove Charles how much she had appreciated his kind offer of making her a true Lady. She could imagine herself taking the tea with the vicar and discussing with him the repairs to the chapel : she would be an important person in the local community!

Everything considered, the vicar would have scolded her as her dress barely reached her mid thighs and she had had no time to put on a bra and knickers! For the moment, she looked more like a harlot than a lady! Margaret was so excited with the recent events that she needed to chat with Sara. She was the wife of cousin Andrew and the close friend of Margaret. The two girls shared secrets and conspired together against their respective husbands.

Sara who had two nasty fantasies would soon duplicate any prank from Margaret : sniffing dirty knickers and cuckolding her husband. She wanted to attract Margaret in this direction. It would excite her to deprave her cousin publicly! Margaret knew how to catch the interest from Sara. She just rubbed her pussy with her knickers just after a pause in the toilets. Her knickers would be soiled just like Sara loved it : a few droplets of pee, a whiff of pussy juice and a few telltale traces around her asshole. Sara would think she had been extensively used? She would be shocked and incredibly aroused!

Margaret would then have just to forget her soiled knickers on Sara's dressing table and she would make her friend happy! Sara had once proposed Margaret to have an affair with Andrew in order to punish Francis whose behaviour had scandalized Sara! It would teach him a much-deserved lesson and feminine solidarity was quite sufficient to heal any grief of having Sara's husband cheating on her. Besides, Sara had always dreamed of having a torrid affair with Margaret! Her friend's recent behaviour with Charles made it every day more likely!

That gave an idea to Sara. She invited Margaret to a party with Andrew and Charles! She knew quite well Charles who had made a pass at her the last time Margaret had travelled abroad to visit a friend before her husband Francis had lost his job. At that time, she wanted to organize a masked ball for the two couples. Margaret had the about the same corpulence as her and the same size of bra. She just had long blond hair while Margaret was darker with middle length hair but a wig would help them look like twin sisters. There would be dimmed lights and with the alcohol and the super high heels that would transform their gaits. There was a good chance that Andrew and Francis would not know who their partner was. Sara was not interested at all by Francis but Margaret had always told she was extremely attracted by Andrew! It would be fun to discover if Andrew could be fooled into fucking Margaret in the guest room but she had abandoned the project ; Francis might be a son of a bitch wimp but he would know whether the girl he kissed or fondled was his wife or not!

But now the tables had turned. Francis was out of the game until Xmas at least somewhere on the channel coast and Margaret was more playful : she would never buck if someone who wasn't Francis kissed her. In fact, Sara intended to have her share of the pretty brunette. She had always wanted to try lesbian relations with someone like Margaret and she felt it was the time to transform wishes into reality!

Sara opened the door for Margaret and Charles. Margaret backed down in surprise. Sara was wearing a cup less bra with a very tiny G-string and nothing on top of it. She had never accustomed Margaret to such wanton exhibition. Moreover, she had put on stilettos incredibly thin that made a staccato noise when she walked on the floor. Margaret had chosen a more classic outfit : a low cut blouse that was exactly the kind to have Andrew's eyes pop out of their sockets. Sara immediately set the pace for this day : she took Margaret's head in her hands and gave her a sizzling hot French kiss, adding in a voice charged with salacious hidden meaning :

- Margaret darling! It had been such a long time I've not seen you! And this top! It's stupendous! Your tits are framed nicely by your bra and pushed forward! I feel a terrible urge to take your nipples in my mouth and suck them like a lollypop!

- I was looking forward for that meeting, dear! If you want to play with my tits, feel free to indulge into it : I feel the same itch for you!

Sara took her breasts in her hands, cupping them to present them to Margaret's hungry mouth. Margaret took a whole breast in her mouth as she started to play with Sara's tits. The two men just smiled as they appreciated the show the two girls were offering them. Margaret's playful sucking soon was not enough for Sara who intended to play also with her friend's assets... She helped Margaret out of her blouse and covered her tender skin with her sensual caresses. Sara turned toward the two men who just ogled the two girls.

- Perhaps, we should put Margaret at ease before we start playing with these nice gentlemen. They are sporting huge horns that would need to be dealt with shortly!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12