Margaret's Experimental Orgasms

Story Info
Margaret's lab demonstration takes an unexpected turn.
7.7k words
4.44
88.7k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret lay naked on the articulated exam table. Eric was casually glancing at her shaved pudendum when Dr. Hairison announced, "Eric, you know Margaret's preference for the demonstration."

"No Dr., what's that?"

"She's asked to be draped from the waist up."

"But Dr., there are some responses that are only indicated through the constriction of specific facial muscles."

"Never the less Eric, Margaret has made her preference clear. She's modest Eric. Can you respect that? Her wishes are final. Besides," he said, looking Margaret in the eyes," Margaret knows how important the demonstration is today. She won't let me down."

Margaret smiled and blushed as he said it. It was true there was no way she'd intentionally let him down. As that thought crossed her mind she tilted her chin down as far as the restraint securing her neck allowed and observed that her nipples were already pointing toward the ceiling.

"Margaret," Dr. Hairison said, "I've been called out on an emergency."

Margaret shook her head.

"You're such a great..., uh, team player Margaret. It should be an hour or so before the Deans and others get here. I'll do my very best to be back here in time for the demonstration."

Margaret knew further funding for his research depended on the demonstration. Margaret had become a true believer. Dr. Hairison was on to something and she would sacrifice to make sure he could follow his vision. It's just that the whole experiment felt different unless he was in the lab.

She remembered the last time he'd left the lab to monitor the data streaming in from the sensors. Hah! All it did was give Eric a chance to pervert Dr. Hairison's work. Dr. Hairison was always patient and waited for Margaret's feedback before he advanced in an experiment's stages.

Not Eric. He showed no compassion toward her, what-so-ever. When Eric ran the lab she was nothing more than a human Guinea Pig. The last time he'd just ... she didn't want to think about the last time. Eric had gotten so weird. When Dr. Hairison was around he behaved. When the Dr. was away Eric went through a complete personality change. It didn't matter though, Dr. Hairison said he'd be back and Margaret trusted him.

Sessions always started the same way. The Dr. would have Margaret undress, and then lie on the table. Before he came in, the Dr. always gave her a few minutes to get used to being naked in the exam lab. He'd come in with his clipboard, fasten her down to the table, and then ask how she was feeling. God, she laughed to herself, how'd she ever gotten here.

Margaret was a social worker, and because of her background the university had contacted her in its sweep of likely candidates for their experiments in human sexual response. She thought she was open to change and new ways of understanding human problems.

She'd been out drinking, with some social worker friends, in Madison. They'd dared each other into the intake process. After the intake interviews only Margaret remained.

She sat through long question and answer sessions about sex and sexual preferences. She'd thought about quitting. There was so much effort involved in driving into Madison. She decided to stick with it for a while because it answered some questions she'd always had. Then Dr. Hairison introduced himself. It became ...intriguing. He seemed so kind compared to Eric.

Eric was arrogant, but attractive in a kind of cold blooded way. When the actual lab experiments started Margaret was unprepared. They were like nothing she had ever experienced before. They could make her feel so...what was the word? Complete, no...fulfilled, no... that wasn't it either. Melting?

It didn't matter. Months of experiments passed. Now on the crucial day, when he was going to put his hypothesis before all the people in the university who mattered, he'd been called away. Margaret stuck out a petulant lower lip. Margaret made up her mind; she would do her best to insure that Dr. Hairison got the audience he deserved. Just then Eric sidled up to the articulated exam table. "Hello Margaret. Do you have plenty of fluids in you?"

"Why, Eric?" She didn't like Eric and her tone of voice made this abundantly clear.

Well," He smirked, "We don't want you running dry in the middle of an important demonstration like this. You remember the time that happened. We were about three hours into a very intense session. Then due to your lack of foresight we had to quit. Obviously we don't want anything like that today."

Dr. Hairison had always glossed over her running dry that time, but Eric always used it to try to point out some flaw in her abilities. Still she knew what was expected of her and how important today was to Dr. Hairison so she'd had plenty of water before she got to the lab.

Eric said, "I think we'd better check the articulation of the bed and your electric connections before the dignitaries get here." With that he hit a switch. Margaret, her legs, abdomen arms and neck secured, was automatically spun 180 degrees, from the supine to face down. She never hung, the articulated table shifted its bonding and support mechanisms from over to under. As soon as she was flipped, the table automatically provided support.

The articulated table held her in what she could only describe as the doggy position. It was embarrassing to be in that position, naked in front of Eric. He was so arrogant and had to be nearly twenty years her junior. Eric approached her from behind. "All snug Margaret?" he asked in a snotty tone. He didn't wait for an answer but went to her bound hands. He pulled lightly on what Dr. Hairison had told her were monitors that picked up galvanic skin response, in plain terms the level she was perspiring under any given conditions.

"These seem properly affixed." The he moved toward her midsection. "Why Margaret, didn't Dr. Hairison mention the nipple clamps?" Eric asked as he casually flicked her dangling nipples.

He'd never treat her this way in Dr. Hairison's presence. He'd never touch an erogenous zone in such a random fashion. Suddenly it began to sink in just how vulnerable she was Dr. Hairison's absence. The constraining nature of the table had been adequately explained by Dr. Hairison, it was to prevent her disconnecting any vital monitoring devices. Now in Eric's presence this scientific instrument began to take on gothic overtones. There was no denying it, Eric was in control. At least until Dr. Hairison returned or the Regents and others arrived. Exactly how they'd get her out of her predicament wasn't something she'd fully contemplated, but she wasn't concerned about that just yet. There was the matter of Eric moving further down her body.

"Janice," Eric called. A tall, slim, attractive blond in her early twenties entered the lab. Dr. Hairison had never allowed Janice in lab before when Margaret was naked. "Janice will you bring in the nipple clamps with the pneumatic sensors and the all the labia clamps, please?"

"Coming right up." She returned quickly with a tray covered by a piece of white linen.

"Would you assist me please Janice?" Eric asked.

"Oh I'd be glad to," There was something in the way she said it that put Margaret on edge. She'd never seen eye to eye with Janice either. Margaret had snubbed her and Janice, like Eric, always treated Margaret, as a human guinea pig, beneath normal consideration.

"Nipple Clamp please," Eric stated crisply. Janice handed him one, but he continued teasing her nipples. "Janice, "Eric said," will you install the lubrication sensors. Check them as I apply the nipple clamps. Yes, that's right; insert them using your middle digit. Yes, yes, put them right in her, uhm, er, vagina. Splendid! That's it. Note any moisture in the records, please. Watch closely now as I attach here. With this particular subject I suspect there'll be an immediate response."

Why was he implying to that she was special or out of the ordinary. This was all wrong Margaret thought. The only one who'd ever checked her lubrication besides Dr. Hairison was Eric and that was only under the Dr.'s strictest guidance. To have Janice do this was humiliating, not to mention Eric's choice of words and his tone. On the other hand Dr. Hairison had often complimented her in the past on her extraordinary responses and he had done so in front of Eric. Eric called her a "particular subject".


Eric pinched her nipples and tugged them, while making no pretense that he was in any way putting on the clamps. He was purposely manipulating her nipples. Margaret was becoming upset. "Eric what do you think you're doing?"

Eric grabbed both of her nipples and slowly tugged them as far as he could. Then he let go and they recoiled back into position. "Listen Margaret," Eric said in the nastiest way, 'you're going to lie back, shut up and enjoy it or you'll see the Dr.'s work go down the drain. Do you understand what I'm saying cunt?" He smiled and looked at Janice.

"You stuck up bitch," Janice said, "the Dr. isn't here to look out for you now. Do you know how long Eric and I have been waiting for this day? You always come on so smug, we're sick of you and... well we've got this all set up for you today. Dr. Hairison won't be back on time. Eric and I are going to have some fun with you, give the Regents one hell of a show and if you in any way try to stop us, we'll edit the demonstration's video so Dr. Hairison will think you cost him his grant. I'm not really worried though from what I've seen of your video records you'll probably love it."

"That's right Margaret," Eric sneered, "and I'll be conducting the demo today and I've dreamed up a couple new wrinkles that will have you soaking." He began manipulating her nipples again.

Clamped as securely as she was, there was nothing Margaret could do but moan as the lab assistant milked her nubbins. "How about it Janice, any pussy juice yet?"

"You've got be kidding. You've seen her tapes. This cunt got wet as soon as I stuck my finger up her snatch. Hell, when you began tugging on her nipples the juice started running down her legs. She's such a slut."

Margaret knew neither this talk nor this kind of procedure was proper. Dr. Hairison assured her the video tapes were like a medical record-very private. Janice was saying she'd seen them and that wasn't right. Besides no one ever used common street terms in the lab, it just wasn't done. Here Janice was talking about her "snatch" and calling her the "C" word. Things were spinning out of control.

Eric finally attached her nipple clamps. He moved to the rear. Margaret watched him in the lab's convex mirror. He stood looking over Janice's shoulder. "How's her puss?"

"Sloppy," Janice said and snickered.

"OK, record your observations in the book and then we'll get these clamps on that hot little box of hers."

The sloppy comment made Margaret's eyes sting. She knew it was true though. Eric's nipple tugging had gotten her cunt wet. She felt every tug generate an electric impulse that went directly to her clit. She was without recourse, stuck with her ass in the air and her cunt dripping. They'd verbally tormented her, along with pulling her nipples and fingering her cunt. With Eric conducting the demo she knew anything was possible.

"Here we go Margaret," Eric said, "it's going to be a little different this time. Oh we'll be putting on the labia clamps per usual procedure but I'm going measure the blood engorgement of your clit, so we'll start you out with a clit clamp too.

Janice snickered.

"Measuring the clit's blood engorgement not unlike the labia clamps indicates your level of arousal. I think it'll get your attention. See what you think." At that Eric began to manipulate her clit with the tip of his index finger. Rolling it like a marble in oil. Despite her restraints Margaret began to move her hips (as much as her clamped down position allowed) in time to Eric's stroking of her love button. "You see this Janice?"

"God, she's such a slutty bitch," Janice sneered.

"I've got to go along with the Doc though; we've never had a subject like her." Eric removed his finger. Slowly Margaret ceased her hunching. "Watch this Janice." Eric reached under Margaret with two hands. He skinned back the hood of her clit with one hand and screwed down the clamp with the other. "Don't worry Margaret, it won't hurt too much until your clit swells... you know, becomes blood engorged."

With all the clamps in place Eric began moving around her body, attaching the electronic leads. "Janice, please go to the monitoring station. Make sure my notes are being electronically transcribed; get the camera's rolling and standby."

"OK Margaret, I'm going to check your G spot response," Eric said, as he looked to Janice in the glassed in control booth. "You're getting this, right? Establish a baseline for nipples, clit, labia and lubrication sensors. Check the resets on those as soon as you get a read."

Janice nodded.

Eric slipped his thumb into Margaret's sopping pussy and pressed down on the anterior wall of her vagina. He began slowly, picking up the pace until he was rapidly pistoning his thumb over her G spot. Eric listened to the nipple, clit, labia and lubrication monitors as they beat in discordant but increasing frequency. In form it was just like so many experiments in the lab, but with Eric in charge so different. Eric never had this kind of control, even when the Dr. had allowed him to do the physical manipulations. Margaret felt the roller coaster feeling of excitement building in her stomach and as it did her clit began to swell, just like Eric said it began to hurt.

"Please Eric, the clamp on my clitoris. It hurts," Margaret said.

"Yeah," Eric said," It'll hurt a lot worse if you come. My advice is don't." Even as he said it Eric picked up the tempo on her G spot. All monitors had reached their peak frequency. "Kill and reset the monitors Janice."

Margaret felt the clamp on her clit dig in as her passion began to boil over. She'd become too acclimated to the lab not to get excited, even if it was Eric. This time some crucial variables had changed. Dr. Hairison had never put a clamp like that on her clit.

Just as she started hunching into it for everything she was worth, Janice came over the PA," Her napkin ring is beginning to clamp." Eric stopped.

Margaret had heard that before, it meant she was close to orgasm. Were they purposely teasing her? Is this how they were going to treat her?

Eric flipped Margaret and the articulated bed back into the supine position. He hit another button and it raised her knees well above her hips. Simultaneously it spread her legs. Eric moved in between her knees and gently tugged at the clamp on her clit. "How'd you like this Margaret?"

Margaret turned her head away. Eric was such a creep. She was going to tell Dr. Hairison when he returned.

"You want this demo to go off well for Doc's, sake don't you?"

Margaret hated this snotty jerk but she shook her head, blushing in assent. She did want things to go well for Dr. Hairison.

"Great," Eric said. "Now we're going take a look at the demo object choices for today. We'll try them and I'll need you to tell me which one strikes your fancy the best." Eric slid a finger into her hole, physically checking her moisture and removed the lubrication sensor. Then he picked up a medium sized zucchini encased in a condom. Slowly he pressed it against her gooey cunt lips and slowly it slid in. Eric worked it slowly watching Margaret's face for signs. As her cunt moistened he picked up the pace, listening to the monitors accelerating frequency reflecting of the various indicators of her arousal.

"What do you think Margaret? What's the word on the zucchini? Does it scratch your itch? Do those little nubs on it get to you?" He didn't wait for an answer but just kept pumping the big warty vegetable in and out.

"Got a read on that Janice? I'm going to switch." Next he held up a good sized leek. Margaret had experienced the smooth cylindrical shape of the leek before. It was cool and filled her so perfectly. She got wetter as soon as he held it before her eyes. It slid in fast with no resistance. Soon Eric was banging her with it and Margaret was meeting his strokes.

"Janice, check this out. Look at the bitch get into this. She's having too much fun. You kinda like this, huh Margaret? Doesn't Doc have the video of her with the leek in a file?"

"Hold on," Janice said, her voice coming over the P.A. "Oh yeah," she said," Yep, I've got it pulled up, that's one he saved.

Margaret looked up at Eric. "Can you put a vibrator on my clit please?" She asked.

"Not yet Margaret, we're going to save the fireworks for our guests. Remember the demonstration is the thing. We're not experimenting today; this show is for them, not you." He began slowing the leek's frigging motion. "Janice, you ever seen this?" He pushed the leek in until it bottomed out. He gently lifted once then twice so the curve of its side bumped her clit. Then he let go. A second or two passed.

Margaret was beside herself. The leek's coolness felt so good in her cunt. Why couldn't the little bastard just give it a few more strokes? She was almost there. Futilely she tried to hump the leek, but it merely moved with her, offering no resistance or satisfaction. "Janice, are you getting this on tape? This has got to be the hottest cunt we've ever had in the lab. Don't you love the way that leek is just snugged into her cunt?"

He'd never dare talk so filthy in front of the Dr. Eric's filthy words were having a surprising impact. It embarrassed Margaret yet soaked her pussy at the same time. This was a strange avenue.

"You know it," Janice replied. "Doc's going to love this shot. What do think it implies Eric, theoretically of course?"

"I think it implies we've got some kind of freak on our hands. How about it Margaret, how would it be if I just gave the leek a couple more tugs? Really Margaret what do you think about having the leek in your cunt? Couple more tugs?"

"Yes...please." Eric's dirty talk had Margaret blushing, she felt her face burn. Still she was getting into it and confessed to Eric, "I really like the leek."

"Why Margaret, why?"

"It's big, I like the way it feels, I like the coolness of it, and... I uh..."

"Janice are you picking up this audio, go on Margaret what else, if you tell me maybe I'll have Janice bring down the vibrator."

"I like that it doesn't belong there."

"What do you mean Margaret?" as Eric asked, he moved closer and tugged ever so slightly on the leek. Margaret instantly hunched her hips at the leek. "Tell me Margaret, what do you mean it doesn't belong there?"

"It's a foreign object there," Margaret said, blushing, "it gets me going, just the idea of having it in my pussy."

"Okay Margaret," Eric said, rubbing the front of his pants through his lab coat, "now that's data we can use. Janice come down here please and bring another cold leek."

Janice brought the leek on another surgical tray. Margaret watched her all the way, her eyes riveted to the leek. Eric hit the switch and flipped the bed and placing Margaret back into the doggy position.

"Janice... Margaret told me she likes it dirty."

"That's not what I said, Eric."

"C'mon, Margaret, let's not split hairs. It's what you meant. Janice, get me the heating lube." Eric took the gel and rubbed it generously over Margaret's upturned asshole and cunt. Margaret made some low mewling sounds.

"Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to stick the leek you've warmed up in your ass. When we get that worked in I'm going to fuck the cold one into your sloppy pussy. Then I'm going to use the leeks to fuck both your holes simultaneously. If you behave I might let Janice finger your clit a little."

Margaret was unsure if it was the lube or Eric's words, it didn't matter, her cunt and ass were burning. Eric pressed the leek against her sphincter. It slid in with ease. "Christ Janice," Eric said," this slut is the perfect subject. Have you ever seen an anal penetration of this size go in so easily?"