Margaritas and Masturbation

Story Info
Hannah gets hot with some ice cubes.
1.1k words
4.19
38.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah rolled over in bed. The early morning sunlight streamed through her bedroom window and on to her bare breasts. It was the weekend. She could stay in bed as long as she wanted. And she wanted... she smiled a little bit and rested her hand on her curved belly. She reached over with the other hand to open the curtains a little wider. She liked the warmth of the summer sun on her skin. She looked down to study herself... curvy, accommodating, a body made for fucking, she had been told. Her fingers stroked down bellow her belly button. She felt her body twitch a little, she didn't know you could tickle yourself. How strange she'd only just discovered that.

Her fingers strayed down lower and she decided at that moment that she was going to give herself a good seeing to. It was time. She moved a thigh up to open herself to the daylight. She deliberately wet her finger tips with her mouth and then gently parted her own pink lady lips, not touching her clitoris, not yet. She circled her own entrance with two finger tips, imagining it was a lover's wet tongue. Her breath started to quicken as she started to flick further in and out of herself. It was tantalizingly close to penetration but not quite... had she been with a lover she would have been impatient for entry, she always was, but in this case she could be patient. She opened her other leg to widen herself to the world. She liked that at any moment a stranger on the street could have looked in to her bedroom window and seen her masturbating.

She arched her back a little and noticed that both her nipples were dark and erect. In fact her breasts had hardened entirely in anticipation of orgasm and were perfectly rounded and taut. She entered herself with two bent fingers and let out a little gasp. She was wet, really wet, and soft and swollen. She pushed her fingers in deeper and massaged her clitoris with the palm of her hand. It was good, so good. But she could never get in as deeply as she needed this way. So she did what she usually did at this point and flipped herself over, pushed the blankets completely off, opened her legs, opened her pussy lips and pressed her wet folds against the mattress. She imagined that she was being done, hard, from behind, and that her lover was forcing her pelvis into the mattress as he fucked her relentlessly, roughly massaging her clitoris against the sheets. She started to gasp, close to coming.

Hannah loved the rawness of masturbation, loved the point where she lost control and her body was overcome by waves of orgasm and she could no longer stop the involuntary shuddering. Her body was covered in beads of sweat as she raised herself up onto her elbows, wanting maximum pussy and sheet friction. It worked. She came, cried out and collapsed face-down into her pillow. She could hear pedestrians walk past her window as she lay there, hot and not at all bothered.

After some time she rolled over again. That was good, she thought, but she wanted more. Hannah had never owned a vibrator. The thought of a fake cock had never really appealed to her, unless someone else was in the driver's seat. That she liked. She wondered if she could just do a repeat performance of before but decided she needed to get a little more creative. It was the weekend after all... the first weekend of summer. A time to celebrate.

She considered other objects for a moment... she really was craving penetration now. Her mind strayed to the refrigerator... fruit - no, cucumber- no, too big, zucchini- no, not big enough... but she did like the idea of something cold on this sunny morning. Ice? Ice. Yes, ice... she wasn't sure how but she was going to make it happen.

She went to the kitchen , completely naked, poured a glass of water and then threw all the ice cubes in to the glass. The crackled and the water slowly melted their sharp edges. She ran back to the room, threw a towel down, then sat herself cross legged on the bed. She took a cube from the glass and felt it numb her fingers and begin to run down her wrist. She was going to have to be fast. She put the cube against her nipple and gasped. It hurt. She liked it. She watched it melt down her breast and run down her torso to her lady summit. A tiny trickle made it to her clitoris and she was suddenly intently aware of her pussy again. She reached down with the other hand and opened her lips up again. She could see herself, dark pink folds just begging to be fucked. With the other hand she gently pushed the ice cube into her clitoris and down her slit. Her shoulders shuddered immediately. God that was intense. The cube melted against her and she felt it trickle onto her arse. She was really getting hot now. Foreplay was over now. Time to get serious.

She lay back down and pulled her knees up and open. The sunlight was still streaming onto her body as grabbed two cubes from the glass and very deliberately inserted them into herself. She groaned. There was a magnificent sensation of being numbed by the ice but acutely aware of everything it touched. She could feel it melting and trickling out of her, like come flowing and flowing. She grabbed another two cubes and inserted those into herself in the same way. The others were still inside her so it really began to feel like she was being filled up. She could feel deep inside herself where they were touching and it was like a hungry lover's fingers but hard and wet at the same time. She put some more cubes inside her and then started to come. They had found her g-spot and she was about to lose control. It hurt in the most delicious way... exactly the way she liked to be fucked. She could feel the liquid flowing out of her now, saturating her whole pussy and arse. She put the last few cubes inside and then touched her clitoris with her freezing fingers. The extremes in contrast were too much and she let go, calling and coming and melting all over herself. It was exquisite.

She lay there, legs open, sopping pussy, completely satisfied. She opened herself to the sun and fell asleep minutes later... with a floating mental reminder to refill the ice tray for margaritas and masturbation in the afternoon.