Margarita's & Pot Make My Pussy Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orexis
Orexis
324 Followers

"Fuck me.”

“Fuck me.”

“Fuck me.”

“Fuck me.”

As her next orgasm approached she got louder.

"FUCK ME.”

”FUCK ME.”

“FUCK ME.”

“FUCK ME."

Then as Gerome let loose his hot seed into her belly he triggered another orgasm.

"FUUUUCCCCK MEEEEE.”

“OH GAWD. FUCK MY CUNT.”

“YES, YES, HOSE ME DOWN WITH YOUR HOT CUM. DROWN MY CUNT WITH YOUR CUM.”

“FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

After Gerome finished unloading into her and climbed off, one of the other guys climbed on.

For the next several hours it was a continuous chain of fucking cocks. As quick as one would blow in her, another would take his place. Julie was usually sucking on one trying to get him ready to fuck her again, while another pounded on her cunt. She was being her own fluffer.

She had always loved sucking cocks, even telling me of men she sucked even though she wouldn't have considered fucking them. I was treated to watching her lovingly suck Gerome's cock into readiness a couple of times that evening.

Again the erotic sight of that big black cock disappearing into her white face was soooooooo arousing. Followed by it disappearing into her willing cunt. Julie is a fair complected blond, and Gerome one of those extremely dark African-Americans whose cock is even black at the head, so the contrast was even starker. Her orgasms had started to come continually, which wasn't unusual for her after she got the first couple of lusty releases.

So the chant of "Fuck me" was also continuous, only stopping while a different lover crawled between her legs. If a lover took too much time getting into her cunt with his cock, she would chide him to hurry and fuck her.

I told you Julie was a world-class slut. Yet, in spite of the fact I knew this she even surprised me that night.

My wife had been abused anally by an insensitive lover at one point in her life and the resulting damage to her tiny ass had led to infection, embarrassment and weeks of physical pain. But the most severe damage had been emotional. And though she loved me to tongue her ass or finger her ass with a well-lubricated finger, while I fucked her, she would never let me stick my rather large cock into her ass and fuck it good and proper.

After a couple of hours of fucking though, most of the time being double penetrated with a cock in her mouth while one worked her cunt over, she announced she wanted to be triple penetrated. She had one of the men lie on the bed and she mounted his erect cock taking it deep into her cunt. Then selecting the man with obviously the smallest cock, she handed him a small jar of Vaseline from the nightstand and had him lube up and put his cock into her ass. She chided him to go slowly until he was buried balls deep in her ass. Then she called Gerome over to her head and began to suck his re-stiffening cock.

After a few minutes the three cocks were stroking her without mercy, but after she managed to suck Gerome dry, it became obvious she was experiencing the best fucking of her life as she chanted.

"Fuck me.”

“Fuck my ass.”

The intensity of her lusty diatribe grew.

“FUCK MY ASS YOU BASTARD.”

“FUCK ME HARD YOU SONS-OF-BITCHES. CUM IN MY ASS. I WANNA FEEL YOUR CUM IN MY ASS. FUCK MY ASS.”

Then her orgasm ripped through her again.

“FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK MMMMMMEEEEEE."

The guys fucked on her for about four hours. Each fucked her at least three times. A couple, including the undeniable Gerome, four times and one even five, I think.

Oh the staying power of youthful lust. After all left, around two in the morning, Julie was covered from head to toe with dried or drying cum. I helped her to bathe and to bed.

We slept the sleep of the dead curled in each other's arms and woke as the late morning sun illuminated our bedroom. The thought had occurred to me the hell to pay might come in the morning as I drifted off to sleep.

My dreams though were of cocks coming from every angle at my willing slutty wife, and dreams of becoming a millionaire selling amateur videos of my wife, the newest porn queen on the Internet.

As I awoke, Julie lay soundly sleeping. I rose and went to the kitchen, preparing coffee for me and setting Julie’s teapot to boil. Her tea was ready as she entered our country kitchen a few minutes later, and any worries of recrimination by morning's light were quickly dispelled.

As she sat to drink her tea and the toasted English muffin I had prepared for her, she quipped

"Remind me never to smoke pot and drink Margarita's in the same evening again." As if on queue, I asked why. With a wink and then a smile she said,

"MARGARITA'S AND POT MAKE MY PUSSY HURT!"

I proved myself right, in that, since that night, I have no trouble getting Julie to participate in sexual events that involve third, fourth, and more parties. In fact, if she sees a strange man or woman (yes, it turns out Julie is BI) that turns her on sexually, she won't hesitate to ask and I will attempt to set up a liaison. Sometimes the women are reluctant, but Julie is so attractive, the men have never been. We only have two rules.

One, I must always be present, so she isn't cheating (a loose distinction I know, but it works for us) and two, we keep it within limits. No obsession with it, so we usually confine it to two or three times a quarter.

I always video the events and sometimes participate, but usually I am just the voyeur behind the camera. I will have to tell you about some of these sometime, but that is another story for another time. Oh, in case you wondered, Julie won't allow anyone to see the videos except those who participate, so there goes my dream of riches.

Ok, we all know I am a sick puppy, even so if you have comments or suggestions, Post them or send me an email. See Y'all a few keystrokes down the road.

Orexis
Orexis
324 Followers
12