Margeaux Known As Ch. 02

Story Info
The open relationship becomes emotionally complicated.
6.9k words
4.13
28.5k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers

Things did change and they changed for the better, as I had predicted. To set up intimate sessions between us took a lot of coordination and phone calls and emails and timing. In the process I discovered that Maggie was a genuinely nice person. And she didn't want to steal my husband; she just had a sexual awakening later in life. I thought I was pretty open to all sorts of sexual experiences, I actually learned a lot from her. True, I never thought I'd be having group sex sessions with another couple, or getting naked with my husband and another woman, but life often leads you to places you didn't plan on exploring.

The second time we had a group scene, it was just Troy, Maggie and I at our house. Maggie had left Jamie left behind as part of a long tease. She said it resulted in even better sex when she got home, but we also had to promise to let Troy cum inside her before she left. That was to be Jaime's special treat for letting her have a night by herself.

I only needed a single glass of wine as a bracer before I was ready for my first ménage a trois, which was a little odd because I already had my first ménage a quatre and seemed a step down, but I couldn't say no. It was impossible to say no when we had moved to the bedroom and instead of moving first to Troy, Maggie and I turned to each other and exchanged a very deep and passionate kiss. Our bodies pressed together, I could feel her breasts mashing into and above mine. Her hands went around my waist, but I pressed the issue faster and moved mine to cup her ass cheeks that were nicely displayed in the jeans she wore. We had decided to keep things casual, though I was wearing what I considered to be a racy pair of red boyshorts under my skirt. I didn't resist when she started tugging at my clothing, trying to remove it.

"I'm used to undressing me," she laughed at me, breaking our kiss.

"Need any help?" Troy asked. He had been standing apart from us, watching our every move. There was a distinct bulge in the crotch of his pants. "I know how to undress women." He grinned at his good fortune.

"Let's get her naked," Maggie told him. He moved behind me and before I knew it my clothes were off and I was standing there in my lacy bra and red panties, a little embarrassed that I was at least ten pounds heavier than Maggie and she was half a head taller than me. When she saw my panties she let out a little giggle, I shyly covered myself a bit, dropping my hand in front of my pussy and angling my thigh to hide what I could.

"What?" I asked in protest.

Without a word, she dropped her jeans revealing the same pair of boyshorts I was wearing, though without a doubt a size or two smaller. "Great minds think alike," she said and moved back to me.

We kissed again and this time she proved a little more adept at unhooking my bra to free my tits while Troy pulled down my panties. Now I was proudly naked and moved to the bed. I wanted to be the center of attention. She and Troy kissed first, lightly but intimately and I felt a thrill of jealousy. He pulled off her shirt and bra, but left on the panties as she moved on the bed toward me.

"Get naked," I told him as Maggie started sucking my nipples. He joined her quickly and I found both my breasts being greedily sucked as two hands reached between my legs to play with my pussy. It was wonderful.

It was a little confusing at first when they were fumbling around hunting for all my bits and pieces but then Troy decided to penetrate my vag and Maggie concentrated on playing with my clit. This worked very well for me. With all they were doing to my pussy and sucking on my tits, it took me almost no time at all to cum, which was somewhat disappointing. But I knew I'd be ready for more soon.

"Does she always drench the bed when she comes?" Maggie asked Troy as she sucked my juices off her fingers.

"Yeah, that's one of her many talents," he replied. "She's always been the wettest girl I've ever been with."

"Including me?

"Even you."

Maggie placed her fingertips to her chest and played falsely wounded. "I'm wounded."

"Maybe a nice fucking will solve that problem," he suggested, reaching for her.

"Wait," she protested. "I want Ginny to help. But you need to run downstairs and get my bag, I forgot something in it."

He sighed and rolled his eyes, but the look on her face told him he wasn't going to get between her thighs until he did her bidding. Men are easy to control that way. He rolled off the bed and headed downstairs.

In an instant Maggie was on top of me, kissing my lips and neck. "I want to make love with you," she whispered in my ear. "But not with your husband here."

"What?" I was confused. I thought that was the whole point of this exercise.

"You've never really been with a woman, have you?" she asked me

"Define 'never really'—"

She cut me off. "You've never gone down on a woman and had your mouth on her pussy, have you?"

I shook my head. "Ah. No. No."

She smiled and kissed me again. "I want to be your first, then. But I want to do it alone with you. Okay? Just us girls?"

This made me reel a bit. Would that make me a lesbian? Having sex with both a man and a woman at the same time equaled, to me, bi status, but what if I were to sleep with her alone? No, I'd still be bi, but.... It didn't matter. I wanted to try it, and if she wanted me alone, that's the way it would be. "I'll do it," I agreed.

Her face broke out in beatific relief. "Great. Let's give Troy a blowjob, and then you and he can get me off. I've still got to bring his cum home to Jaime."

Troy returned a minute later with Maggie's oversized purse. She got off the bed and opened it up, pulling out a pair of panties and a large vibrator.

"Unsexy," Troy declared looking at her choice of underwear. They were pale yellow and polyester. When he held them up there weren't even bikini style, they were definitely briefs.

"You actually wear those?" I asked.

"They'll keep your cum in my pussy," she told us and brandished the vibrator at me. "I want you to use this on me while Troy doggie style."

I took the hefty vibrator from her and felt a bit hesitant. "Are you sure, what about..."

"It's just a vibrator, honey. It helps me cum. And I bet that Troy will like what it feels like when he's fucking me too."

As we were getting into position, it was my first real opportunity to take in the sight of Maggie's ass. It was nice and shapely, quiet nice for a woman well into her thirties, maybe a bit fat, but nothing terrible. But it was only then I saw the tiny tattoo, no bigger than a penny, on the middle of her right cheek.

"What's that?" I asked touching it as she mounted the bed on hands and knees.

She looked over her shoulder at my tap and smiled. "Oh, there's a lesson. Never get a tattoo. You'll live to regret it."

I angled myself better. "It's a tiny dolphin," I observed.

"Sexy," Troy said. "I like it. Dolphin iconography is often associated with sex."

"Trust the man to know," I said. "So, is it about sex?"

"Yes," she sighed. "And I'll tell you about it sometime. But right now I'd like to get fucked."

I was a little shy about reaching between Maggie's legs to help Troy, but he had no such compunction. I could see the edges of her pussy lips glistening with juice and he easily slipped his cock into her. She groaned lightly and leaned back into him, pressing her ass against his stomach. "That's good. Now get the vibe on my clit, Ginny."

Switching on the device, I hesitated for a moment then carefully placed it where my husband and his girlfriend had joined their bodies. It was a fairly substantial vibrator, much bigger than my own and it sent strong tingling down my fingers. "Stroke it against me," she said.

I happily complied and half lay next to her kissing her side and back as I helped her work toward orgasm. Unable to resist I kept peeking down to the joined cock and cunt and watched as Troy slipped in and out of her. It was fascinating so see other people have sex. I was pleased to be helping them both. Maggie had a strange way of reacting to the vibrator, every few seconds she'd inhale sharply and exclaim, "I came." This happened at least a dozen times before Troy finally orgasmed and deposited his load into her womb. As he groaned and thrusted, emptying his balls, he gripped her waist and shook with the pleasure.

"Take it away," Maggie ordered me and I pulled the vibe off her clit and switched it off. She slid forward on the bed and lay down on her tummy. Troy slid along with her, covering her body. They looked happily content and relaxed—the picture of a couple in love, if that's the right way to describe them. A twinge of jealousy ran through me again before I realized Troy would want to fuck me soon and sometime in the near future I'd have Maggie to myself. "Would you be a dear, Gin, and grab my panties for me? I don't want to move and have the cum leak out."

I knew she meant the ugly yellow ones and I picked them up off the floor, then stood there dumbly not knowing what to do. Ginny forced her legs together and order Troy off her body. She pushed herself back up on her knees putting her ass in the air, but keeping her chest to the bed. "Slip them up my legs," she said. Essentially I did all the work putting Maggie's panties on: easing them up her lower legs, forcing them over her knees as she slightly shifted her weight, then up her thighs and onto her hips, positioning them just right to keep Troy's treasure carefully contained in her vag. Her awkward position helped prevent any leaking. Once the panties were on she got off the bed and quickly dressed.

"I hate to fuck and run," she said to us as we watched her dress which was almost as much fun as watching her undress, "but I need to get this present home for Jaime." She turned to leave, but paused at the door. "I'll call you, Ginny, okay." And then she left.

We sat on the bed a moment before we said anything.

"Wow, I feel used," Troy said. "But in a good way." He grinned.

I grabbed his cock and almost instantly he started hardening. It was like he was a teenager again. I stroked him lightly. "Want a blowjob to get warmed up?" I asked him. He nodded eagerly and I took him into my mouth. Giving him a blowjob wasn't just for him. I tasted their combined fluids on his cock. Troy's spunk I easily recognized. It was the musky scent of Maggie's pussy that I concentrated on. It was heaven on a stick.

Neither I nor Troy wanted him to finish in my mouth. After a few minutes of fellatio, he pushed me to my back and slammed his cock into me. That was good. I wanted a rough fucking. He wasted no time with further foreplay or subtle technique. He fucked me as hard as he could. I felt his balls slapping on my ass with every downstroke. We were so charged up and eager for more sex that in less than five minutes he shot another load of his hot cum, this time into me. We cuddled on the bed, his spunk slowly leaking out of me and drying on my pussy lips and thighs.

True to her word Maggie called me a couple of days later. Her only words to me: "Meet me on Lark Street tomorrow."

Lark Street is the arty street in town. It's where all the sex shops, college coffee bars, tattoo parlors, head shops, exotic boutiques, and a few titty bars are located. I was nervous about meeting her.

The minute she spotted me walking down the sidewalk, Maggie grabbed my arm, laced her fingers with mine and led me to our destination. When I saw the steps leading down to the store, I balked and refused to move. "I'm not getting a tattoo. I can't do it."

"Relax," she said pushing me hard enough to make me stumble and all put all down the steps. "We're not getting tattoos."

"We're not?" I asked opening the door to see a nice waiting area covered with examples of flash art and photos of the artists' completed works.

"Nope, we're getting our nipples pierced."

Ten minutes later we were in the back room and I was scared. "You're crazy. I'm not doing this. It'll hurt!"

"Only for a second. Childbirth was much worse."

"How would you know?"

"I've had mine pierced before."

I blinked twice. "What? When?"

"A few years ago. After college. Before I got married. Guys think it's sexy."

"Troy won't."

"He will," she countered. She was probably right. Guys like just about anything women do to ornament their body if it causes pain. High heels. Pierced ears. Plastic surgery. Tattoos. Waxing pubic hair. Too many hours in front of the mirror fighting makeup and hair. Any body piercing anywhere.

"I can't," I protested.

"You will," she insisted. "You're going to get one and I'm going to get one." In her hand she displayed the simple gold rings she had already picked out. "We're going to get the left done so they won't snag on each other." She moved close to me; I was sitting on the padded table that looked a little too much like a treatment table from the doctor's office. I inhaled her scent and she kissed me lightly on the lips. "We'll have matching rings above our hearts. We'll be like intimate sisters." She kissed me again, this time putting her tongue between my lips. Abruptly she pulled back when we heard the footsteps of the piercer.

The person who was going to put solid metal into my nipple looked barely old enough to have graduated high school. She was cute though, except for a little too much hardware on her face. I quickly counted at least six holes in her ears, one in her nose, two in her lips and one in her eyebrow. I wondered what her clothes were concealing. "You two ready?" she asked brightly, as if piercing two ladies who were just French kissing a moment ago was an everyday occurrence for her. Maybe it was.

"Yes," Maggie answered. "Ginny's going first."

I stuck my tongue out at her, but I didn't want to disappoint her either. There was a lot of prep work which was boring, but eventually I had to take off my shirt and then bra. Collette took my breast in hand, carefully marked where I wanted the ring to go (she being the second woman recently who held my breast in an intimate fashion), I held my breath and Maggie's hand as the needle penetrated my flesh.

Maggie had lied. It hurt much worse than childbirth.

I screamed and cried, but Collette knew what she was doing or had been through the same routine with other people before. Shortly I looked down and saw the golden ring dangling from my still hard nipple. I wanted to faint.

Maggie was much more Stoic when her treatment came. She happily stripped off shirt and bra, I was jealous when Collette handled my girlfriend's breast and nipple, I held her hand as the sharp needle went in. Maggie made no noise other than a slight inhale of breath and barely moved. Her eyes never left my face. Soon her jewelry matched mine. Before she put her bra back on she boldly kissed me in front of Collette who didn't seem to mind in the least. I barely heard the aftercare instructions.

"How will I explain this to Troy?" I asked Maggie as we walked out.

"What's to explain? Just strip down tonight, say, 'Look what I did for you today,' let him see and all the blood will rush to his cock. He won't be able to think. If he asks any questions say 'Maggie talked me into it, and wait until you see her.'"

We kissed and parted ways. It wasn't until I was halfway home did I realize that I had begun to think of Maggie as my girlfriend.

She was absolutely right about Troy being aroused and fascinated by my nipple ring. We were getting ready for bed and I was casually undressing when I said to him, "I've got something to show you."

"Hmm?" He wasn't really paying attention and I might have been talking about the weather for all he cared.

"Maggie and I did something together today." That was all I needed to get his attention. He spun around and asked, "Did you two—"

I shook my head. "No. We did this." I carefully unhooked my bra from the back and displayed my still sore and freshly pierced nipple at him.

"Oh. Wow." He was almost speechless, so that impressed me. He still had his boxers on and I saw his immediate erection tent the material. "Can I?" he reached for me.

I took a careful step back. "No. It's still very sore. It needs time to heal. You can look, but no touching." Troy knelt in front of me and closely observed my new semi-permanent jewelry.

"Did it hurt when it happened?" he asked, like it was something that happened to me rather than something I willingly went along with.

"Yes, very much. And I hope you appreciate that." He nodded eagerly. "It still hurts, too. You aren't touching the girls for a few days at least."

"Can we have sex tonight?"

It was a reasonable request considering what I was showing him and the rampant state of his cock. And it wasn't like I wasn't in the mood. The nipple ring did make me feel naughty and sexy, though apparently half the female population under age thirty have them as well. Every since we took up with Maggie and Jamie, the sex between Troy and me had improved greatly. We went from maybe once a week, to almost every night. It was like we were teenagers again. I acquiesced. "Okay, but no touching my tits. I'm going to wear a bra tonight too."

We finished stripping but before any sex I got out my softest all cotton bra and carefully put it on my breasts. It was just supportive enough without being too constrictive. I ordered Troy onto his back and mounted his hard cock. No foreplay; the nipple ring was enough excitement for the both of us.

"Why'd she make you get a nipple ring?" he asked as he thrust into my pussy. I could already tell this wasn't going to take long.

"She wanted us to share something," I replied. It was hard for me not to play with my own tits, something I usually did when I was on top of my husband. Instead I leaned forward and put my hands on his shoulders, letting his hips come up to reach me.

"She got one too?"

"Yes. We match." I decided not to tell him I considered her my girlfriend now. That was between Maggie and me.

"I can't wait to see her now."

"I bet you can't. You'd rather be fucking your piece on the side rather than your wife," I accused him.

"Uh-uh," he grunted in disagreement as he grabbed my hips, eagerly pumped a few more times and emptied his load into me. I didn't cum, which disappointment me, but after I rolled off him, I reached down between my legs and played with my clit for a minute as he watched me. I used his spunk to lube my fingers and my own orgasm came a minute later. It was very nice for both of us.

A few weeks passed as our nipples healed. Troy kept a close watch on mine. Maggie and I talked every day on the phone. It was like having a new boyfriend, except she was my girlfriend, I realized I was in love with her and I felt as giddy as I would years ago. We were finally able to make plans for a girl's night out. Troy believed I was spending the night at Maggie's and Jaime was banished to a friend's house, while Jaime believed Maggie was sleeping over at my house while Troy was otherwise occupied. Both men knew we were planning on having sex with each other, they just didn't know we were going to be doing it in one of the nicer hotel rooms in the city.

We met in the hotel's bar. I had waited maybe ten minutes sitting at a table with a glass of wine. In that short amount of time two men had come up to me asking if they could join me. I told them I was waiting for my date and they left. This had never happened to me before. True, I was dressed a little sexy, showing plenty of cleavage and my curves that I had managed to reduce to the point of being voluptuous instead of being fat. But I thought it was because I exuded some intangible sexual aura that was bringing other to me.

When Maggie came in she was dressed twice as sexy in a tight black dress that also showed off her more than ample tits. Either she was cold or aroused because I could clearly see the outline of her nipples through the thin material. And her left nipple definitely hinted she was wearing her piercing as well. I could feel my panties begin to moisten.

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers
12