Margie O'Reilly, Model Employee

Story Info
There are perks to working at a prep school.
2.2k words
4.25
85.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moxie
Moxie
3 Followers

She wasn't sure why she had even taken the job in the first place. Sure, it sounded good listing a prep school on her resume, and the pay was a bit more than usual, but when it all boiled down she was a Lunch Lady and it sucked, big time.

At 40 plus (nobody ever managed to nail down the exact number) it was getting harder to keep up with the physical side of the job and she was pretty sure the boss had it in for her. Take this morning, for example: After a snide comment about the burnt coffee- like it was HER fault the machine was a piece of shit- he sent her down to Clean The Storeroom. Ah, hell, at least the basement was cooler.

Her arms ached from moving box upon box of dusty crap and she had spider webs God only knew where when she heard someone enter the storeroom. Thinking it was her boss, she turned around with a smart remark on the tip of her tongue and bumped into the chest of a very tall student.

"Hey, Mrs. O..they need you upstairs." She turned again, to follow him, and felt pain shoot through her side. A yelp escaped her lips before she could stop it. "You okay?"

"No, it's ok, I'm fine. Just turned wrong, that's all." Still, he insisted on holding her elbow solicitously as they walked from the storeroom. She hadn't seen him in the kitchen before, but it was a new semester. He was tall and solid, but in that lean way that only teenagers and athletes can accomplish. Longish hair, brown, and strikingly pale blue eyes..she found her eyes wandering to his backside and stopped them. This kid was probably 10 years younger than her daughter.

Her back was still aching when she got to the top of the stairs, but her hovering protector had thankfully disappeared and she mustered as much dignity as she could before walking into the dish room. She was greeted with a glare from her boss and he briskly told her to grab all the glasses from the dirty trays and rack them. Three reaches in, her back could take no more. She ripped her apron off-which sent more pain stabbing through her- and ran out. She was sitting on the stairs asking herself just how much she needed the money when her boss came out.

"What the hell happened back there?"

"Look, I threw my back out downstairs, OK? I'm going home, and my doctor will call you tomorrow."

"You better hope it gets better soon, lady, because if you can't handle the job there's plenty of people waiting to take your place." He turned on his heel and walked away.

She looked up and saw the student who'd come to fetch her earlier. She tried to duck her head but it was clear that he'd seen the whole exchange, and she blushed.

"Hey, you should have said something. I woulda told him I couldn't find you." He extended a hand to help her up.

"No sense in both of us being on his bad side. I can handle myself just fine, anyhow." The statement might have carried more weight if she hadn't stumbled just then and fallen into the student's chest for a second time. As she steadied herself, her fingertips brushed against sculpted muscle, and she could feel his strength. He took an elbow again and insisted that he walk her to her car.

"My name's Eric, I don't know if you remember but your daughter Judie used to babysit me. How is she?"

"She's doing great, she just left on a trip to Spain for a client. And I'd like to thank you for making me feel even older," she joked. "You were what, 11? when I last saw you? Gotten a bit taller I see." He chuckled.

"You don't look old, Mrs. O, you look great." He shuffled his feet. "Is Judie your step-daughter?"

"No, she's mine. I was 19 when I had her. Not one of my brighter moments, but she's turned out ok anyway. And it's not Mrs. O, never been married a day in my life."

"Oh. Wow..how come you put up with so much of Don's shit? I mean, you must be a pretty tough lady."

"Trust me, the single-mom-as-romantic-figure is a bit exaggerated. I'm a human, and a human who needs a job at that." They were at her car, and as she turned the key she saw her reflection and realized that she was still smudged with dust from the storeroom. "Well, shoot." She sighed.

"Yeah, I meant to say something about that." He reached out and gently wiped the worst of it from her face. "I got practice..you take it easy!" He loped off in the direction of the lacrosse field. As she climbed behind the wheel of her car- a substantial effort with her back hurting as much as it was- she could still feel his touch lingering on her cheeks.

That night, after her shower, she stood naked in front of the mirror and took stock. Her hair remained an appealing shade of red that was still more nature than science, and while her eyes were surrounded in fine wrinkles they were green and gold and full of light. No longer the lithe young thing, to be sure, but gravity hadn't taken over her body either. Her breasts were small, high, and firm, and her middle had resisted thickening. In her mind, great was stretching things, but there was no doubt that she retained much of the attractiveness of her youth.

She confirmed regularly that her parts were still in working order with the help of her "friend", kindly dubbed Mr. Duracell. He may not have mowed the lawn, but it was the most action she'd seen in a long time. A few dates here, a few there, but even after Judie moved out she remained a step back from the dating scene..she sighed and wrapped herself in a blue silk robe. Silly to think that she was a hot commodity at this point.

**********

Four days later she was back to work, much of the encounter gone from her mind. The light duty slip she'd brought in only pissed Don off more, and he informed her that she'd just have to clean the bathrooms until she was back up to snuff. Marvelous. She spent an invective-filled half hour on the ladies' room then crossed the hall to the men's. By way of warning she pounded on the door and shouted "Female cleaning person, holler or I'm coming in!"

After giving it 30 seconds, she walked in. She gasped when she saw Eric standing around a corner, exposed, purple-hard. His cock was impressive as it jutted proudly above the waistband of his shorts, and for a few seconds she just stared, unable to react.

"What..?" She averted her eyes and stammered.

"Well, see, Don's been saying all week that he was gonna make you clean in here so I thought maybe I could..um..make it nicer for you..." His voice drifted off, but he drew her in close and placed her hand on his chest. She could feel his heart racing.

"Please," he added. Then his head dipped down and he gently took her bottom lip between his teeth. Electricity raced through her every nerve, and she knew she had to be the one to make it stop, for heaven's sake he was less than half her age, but her long-dormant body betrayed her. She responded like she was on fire and he was a lake, pressing herself against him and eliciting a grunt.

Their bodies meshed well save for his throbbing member. It pressed hard into her stomach, and she shifted slightly. He wrapped an arm around her waist and drew her gently back in and began to kiss her in earnest. His tongue flicked lightly at the entrance to her mouth and she opened to him, drawing him in. He tasted of chocolate milk and she hesitated a moment, reminded of his youth- but then he was gripping her breast and the last of her resistence fled.

Slowly he drew her shirt from her waistband and exposed her skin to his heat. He broke away suddenly, leaving her dazed. He retained just enough presence of mind to hang the "Closed for Cleaning" sign on the door before returning to caress her back, her neck, her buttocks.

She reached down to touch him and smiled when she felt him jump beneath her fingers. "Uh uh," he mumbled, removing her hand. "I get to do all the work." He took the hem of her shirt and gently drew it over her head. His breath quickened when he saw that her bra had come undone and Eric moved quickly to take a nipple in his mouth. Tension spread through her body and centered on the small nub hidden in her moist folds.

He fumbled with the waistband of her pants for a moment, then slid a hand down to caress her through damp panties. She tried again to respond in kind, but again he removed her hand. Then he stepped away again, this time to shed his shirt and push her pants down to her knees. For a moment they stood together, flesh pressed against bare, hot flesh, then he knelt in front of her with a sheepish grin.

He pushed her panties aside and explored slowly with his finger. One finger slid into her moist depths as another searched for the delicate nub that ached to be touched. She shuddered as he found her clit and began to flick it ever so gently with his thumb. Another finger slid inside her and he began to move them in and out. She moaned deep in her throat as he increased his speed..

When he began to explore with his tongue it was all she could do to keep from crying out. He circled, nibbled and stroked with a mastery she hadn't expected, and she could feel her every cell building to release. She ran her fingers mindlessly through his hair and bit her lip, wanting to make him feel the same sweet fire. When he took his mouth away she did cry out, then his mouth was on hers to silence her. It was odd, tasting her own juices and still that faint flavor of chocolate milk..

Her mind rebelled again. She knew that she should NOT be doing this, and she pushed him away. "We need to stop.." she mumbled.

He looked her in the eyes. "I've had a crush on you since I was 10 years old. You're beautiful, Mrs. O.." One hand held her chin gently as the other moved down to cradle her breast. His thumb stroked the nipple absently, and she drew in a breath. The raw desire in his eyes drove her past the last of her resistence and she reached out to take his cock in her hand.

This time he didn't remove her hand. Instead, he reached into his pocket to pull out a condom and shakily tore open the packet.

He smiled his sheepish grin again. "I'm nearly an Eagle Scout," he said. "Could you help me put this on?"

She complied, knowing that there was no turning back at this point. He lifted her onto the counter, kissing her, then eased his cock inside. She was amazed by the heat, the feeling of fullness that he gave her. She raked her nails down his back as he began to slide in and out of her moist pussy. His hand reached again to cup her breast and she eagerly pressed forward into his embrace.

Again, she could feel the tension build. She yearned for release, but she steadied her breathing and then clenched down with her muscles. At the same time, she drew Eric's earlobe between her teeth and bit down lightly. It was more than he could stand and she felt his throbbing release almost instantly, felt him fall against her with heart racing and eyes glazed. He started to apologize but she pressed a finger to his lips. "Don't move," she said.

He was still throbbing inside her when she reached down to part the silken folds and stroke her most sensitive flesh. Eric had brought her near to orgasm, and it was a matter of seconds before she, too, felt release wash over her in waves.

They began to dress again, feeling somewhat awkward in silence. "I already cleaned the bathroom for you," he offered. "I've gotta run to class. You work Thursday, right?" He smiled and winked. She smiled back. Maybe there were more benefits to this job than she had realized.

**********

She strolled into work, humming a happy tune to herself. "Heya, boss, clean the bathrooms?" He nodded in amazement and tossed her a bottle of spray cleaner.

"I never thought she'd listen, but I gotta say that Margie's been a model employee ever since she got hurt. Maybe I oughta get some of whatever she's getting for her back," Don mused. He heard her laugh as she crossed the cafeteria towards the men's room.

Moxie
Moxie
3 Followers