Margie's Big Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,986 Followers

"Climb up here and fuck me in the mouth. I want to taste your cum again."

Those words almost caused me to unload right then. I lost no time in pulling out, climbing up her body and straddling her chest. She leaned forward and took me between her lips. She played with me for a little bit, keeping me right on the edge. She kept looking up at me with those innocent brown eyes and my big throbbing cock wedged between her lips. She finally decided to finish me, fucking me rapidly with her mouth and stroking me with her hand.

My head started spinning and I could feel my balls shrink. Just as my load was churning through my cock, Margie pulled me from her mouth and opened wide. A long stream of cum splashed off her upper lip and drooled onto her tongue. The next one went straight into her mouth, then splashed across her lower lip and chin as it fizzled. The third shot went high catching her in the nose and left eye. After that she just shoved me back in her mouth swallowing the rest of my load down her throat, then sucking me dry until I went limp. She cleaned the rest of the cum from her face, licked her fingers, then looked back up at me with a big smile.

"Ooooo. that was really good. I guess that makes me a nasty little cumslut."

We rested for a bit, then Margie kissed me as she climbed out of bed.

"This will be our little secret, right? Like it was a dream or something."

"I'll be dreaming about this for a long time. I wouldn't think of sharing it."

"You mean with anyone but me," said Steve who was standing behind us with a towel wrapped around him and a huge hard-on poking out the front.

Neither of us had heard him come in, but he must have been standing there watching the whole show. Margie turned four shades of red.

"But, hey, don't worry,' he said reassuringly as he sat down on the side of the bed. The towel fell open exposing his engorged cock.

"I can be reasonable. I just need a good reason why I shouldn't tell my best friend that his girl was swallowing some other guy's cum - and loving it. Any suggestions?"

I couldn't tell if Steve was pulling our leg or if he was seriously asking Margie for the same treatment she had given me. I looked at Margie who looked back at me unsure where this was heading. Then she shrugged her shoulders and turned towards Steve.

"Shit, as long as I'm being a cumslut, why stop now. If I'm going to cheat on Rich I may as well enjoy it as much as I can."

Margie pulled off the shirt and crawled over to where Steve was sitting. Without using hands, she began licking and kissing his rigid fuck pole. After teasing him for a while, she put her mouth over it and slowly swallowed every inch down to the base. She proceeded to give him the blow job of his life. I thought she was going to drain him quickly, but every time he got close she backed off. She finally stood up leaving him sitting there with a pained look on his face and a stiff cock glistening with saliva.

"Is it okay if we fuck for a while?" She asked as she turned around and straddled his lap with her back to him. "My pussy needs attention too."

She guided his cock to her cunt, placed the tip inside her opening and then impaled herself all the way. She rode him like this for a while lifting all the way up and slamming herself down on each stroke. Steve reached around and kneaded her tits under the shirt she was still wearing. Then the four letter words started as Margie begged him to do all kinds of nasty things to her body. His cock was completely coated with cunt juice which had splashed over his balls and upper thighs. I didn't think Steve could last much longer. I had grown another throbbing hard-on myself.

Margie pulled off him just as his orgasm was building and pushed him back onto the bed. She cleaned the cunt juice from his cock with her mouth and tongue, then climbed up over the top of him and guided his cock back into her dripping pussy. From my vantage point I could see her shapely ass lifting up then slamming down as she repeatedly impaled her cunt on his fuck pole. Her little nut brown butt hole was staring right at me, and I could see her cunt lips, surrounded by sparse strands of wet, matted tufts of curly hair, wrapped tightly around his throbbing cock as it slid in and out of her belly. I grabbed my cock and began jerking off.

Margie came first and I could actually see juices splashing from her cunt as Steve's cock hammered her hard. Steve followed with a huge grunt as he lifted off the bed and thrust deep into her quivering pussy. I could see his cock swell and throb as he deposited his seed in her belly. Gobs of cum and cunt juice seeped from her cunt onto his cock and over his balls while he was still pumping his load into her. When they finally finished, Margie rolled off Steve as she tried to catch her breath. She was lying on her back looking up at the ceiling with her legs spread wide and her knees propped in the air. I found myself staring at the raw flesh of her cunt still open wide among the slimy tufts of dark curls. I watched her pussy spasm and expel a gush of white liquid which streamed from her gash, down her ass and onto the bed. Two more similar gushes followed leaving a pool of sticky cum on the bed.

Needless to say, my cock was throbbing with need from watching the pornographic performance put on by Steve and Margie. I walked over and stood directly in front of her still stroking myself. She sat up, looking at me with those innocent brown eyes, then reached up with her hand to help me out. I let her take over. She alternated between stroking my cock, kissing it and licking up and down the length. Then she began rubbing the tip over her tits and nipples. Finally, she took me into her mouth and all the way down her throat, holding me there and massaging me with her throat muscles. I was feeling excruciating pleasure.

After sucking me for several minutes, Steve stood up and shoved his partially recovered cock in Margie's face. She quickly took the bait and sucked him to full hardness. Then she went back and forth between us sucking on one while stroking the other. Her expert mouth, tongue and throat soon had me ready to dump another load. I looked over at Steve who looked pretty worked up as well.

"I'm ready whenever you are," I said to him.

"Let's do it"

While she was sucking on Steve I grabbed my cock and stroked it hard. A minute later I felt a load of hot cum shoot up from my balls and through my swollen cock, exploding from the tip and splashing against the side of her face. Almost simultaneously she pulled Steve from her mouth and he blasted the front of her face with cum. Margie closed her eyes and opened her mouth, turning back and forth between us as we continued to pump streams of cum all over her lips, chin, hair, eyes, cheeks, nose, ears, neck and tits. She was a mess when we were finished, but that didn't stop her from sucking us both dry.

She leaned back on the bed and smiled at us. She was only able to open one eye. Cum was drooling from her chin, streaming down her neck and running between her tits and across her stomach.

"What do you think Rich would say if he saw me now? Maybe we should take a picture!"

"Margie, you are incredible," I said, "but don't worry. Your little secret is safe with us. Particularly if there is more where that came from!"

"We'll have to see about that, won't we. I'm going to take a shower. Why don't you guys join me."

As we squeezed into the small bathroom, Margie shocked both of us by doing something that turned out to be incredibly sexy.

"First I gotta pee," she said, sitting on the john with her legs spread wide. Hot golden piss sprayed from her pussy and tinkled into the water below. Then she stood up, straddling the toilet, and continued directing a stream of pee into the bowl.

"Anyone else?"

I definitely had to go even though my cock was half erect from watching Margie.

"Here, let me aim it," she said grabbing my meat.

It took me a few seconds to get my bladder going. A little golden spurt shot from my cock followed shortly by a second. Then the floodgates opened up and a powerful stream of hot golden pee sprayed in the general direction of the toilet. When I was about half drained she stepped over the toilet in front of me and hosed her lower stomach until my pee was dripping from her pussy and running down her legs. We started kissing and she let go of my cock which continued spraying between us.

Steve wedged himself behind Margie and started peeing on her ass. As I finished, Margie turned toward around and started kissing him, directing his golden stream against her pussy. She started shaking and had a small orgasm while he finished peeing on her. Things had suddenly become very nasty and out of control. I pressed my cock against her ass and slid it up and down her wet crack. Steve started fingering her cunt while they continued to kiss. I grabbed her tits from behind and pinched her nipples.

A bottle of hand lotion was on the nearby sink. I poured it over my hand, then wedged my hand between us until my fingers found her puckered little asshole. I was able to work a finger into her which I rotated around until it was completely buried. Then I worked a second finger up her ass.

Steve was trying to stuff his cock into Margie from the front while I continued fingering her asshole. She pushed him down on the toilet seat and guided him into her dripping pussy, slowly sinking down on him until she was fully impaled. I removed my fingers and poured lotion over my cock until it was thoroughly coated and slippery. I spread her ass cheeks, squatted behind her and pressed the tip of my cock against her sphincter.

"Go easy. Don't hurt me. I've never done this."

I pressed my cock harder against her asshole until I felt her begin to open. Margie stiffened as the tip of my cock slipped inside. When she relaxed I pushed deeper. We continued this several times until I was about halfway up her ass. I pulled out and then pushed harder sinking even deeper into her bowels. Two more thrusts and I was fully embedded. I stayed there while Steve fucked his cock in and out of her cunt. Then I started slowly moving in and out of her ass, getting more aggressive as I picked up Steve's rhythm.

"Oh God, that's it. I love it with both your cocks in me. Oh, shit. I can feel you so deep in my ass and cunt. fuck me like a whore.. it feels so fucking good. ooohhhh. wear me out. use me guys. fill me with cum. aaaahhhh. I'm gonna cum real hard. oh shit. AAAAHHHHH. UUUNNNGGGHH"

Her whole body shook as she grunted and groaned in a huge orgasm. She was clawing and scratching at Steve who began slamming her cunt in rapid-fire thrusts. I continued slamming into her ass in synch with Steve. I heard Steve let out a loud roar just before he unloaded. My cock continued to hammer her ass as Steve filled her cunt full of cum. Margie was still gasping with orgasm, but all the energy seemed to have left her.

Steve stopped moving and sat back breathing hard with his cock still embedded deep in Margie's cunt. Margie's limp body collapsed forward as I continued slowly moving my cock in and out of her ass. I finally pulled out when I realized she was no longer responding. Margie had actually passed out. I tried to shake her conscious, but she just moaned. I pulled her off Steve and dragged her over to the shower. She slowly opened her eyes.

"I passed out, didn't I?" I nodded. "Holy shit, that was one fucking incredible orgasm. I think I just got addicted to multiple cocks and ass fucking."

We all got in the shower and spent some time lathering each other, concentrating mostly on certain parts of the anatomy. Water was streaming over us as our bodies intermingled. Things got more passionate when Margie pressed herself against Steve and started kissing him with her tongue while stroking his cock. Then she did it to me, and I felt my cock once again become erect. My hands traveled down to her ass and I used two soapy fingers to penetrate her sphincter.

"Oh, God that feels so good. Get up here and fuck me in the ass, Steve."

I took out my fingers and Steve pressed up behind her.

"That's it, Steve. Right there. Okay, now push.AAAAHHHHH. again. OOOOOOOOooo. it's in. Push deeper. UUUUnnnnngggghhhh. of God. yes. deeper.. that's it. OOOOHhhhh."

Margie was kissing me passionately while Steve hammered her ass and water streamed down between us. Margie reached down between us, grabbed my cock and tried stuffing it into her cunt. The angle wasn't right, so I squatted until the head popped inside her. As I started fucking her I could feel the pressure from Steve's cock in her ass. Margie was sandwiched tightly between us and was starting to go nuts. We kept fucking and she kept screaming until I finally blasted another load of cum into her cunt. By this time Margie had gone limp between us.

We all dressed, went out for breakfast and then drove Margie home. We never did tell Rich. They continued dating, but Steve and I took care of her special needs when the opportunity presented itself. After graduation they got married. Steve and I were in the wedding party. At the reception we found a private room where Steve and I double fucked her in her wedding dress. She said that would be the last time, but several months later Rich went out of country for two weeks on business.

She called me in Chicago and Steve in Washington and asked if we could take a few days off to come to New York. For four solid days she drained our cocks of every ounce of cum we could generate. That was about two weeks ago. Needless to say, that wasn't the last time we'll see her.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,986 Followers
12