Margot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Jimmy, how's it going? At this rate you'll soon have this dress up to my armpits. How's the view back there? Getting enough?"

Jimmy chuckled and nodded. "The view is mighty fine back here, Boss. No doubt of that. And there! Got it."

She turned to him and pulled her dress back down over her hips.

"Well! Happy Birthday again, Jimmy. I hope you enjoyed the tour," she grinned.

With her brassiere free now, she started to slide it out through the neckline. She was suddenly a little dizzy and staggered. Jimmy reached out and held her steady.

"Whoa there Boss. Let's keep our feet under us, hey?"

"Thanks Jimmy. You're a good sport. I'm not having much luck getting this gear off, am I? What the hell, you've practically seen it all anyway. I guess I should do it the easy way." With that, she hiked her dress up to her waist and reached under to pull her bra down. Jimmy stood in front of her, watching the whole operation. She knew he could see all of her from the waist down, panties and everything. It made her shiver. Her cunt was soaking wet now. She knew she was really aroused and had no doubt Jimmy could see a bulging camel-toe between her legs.

Jimmy watched her drop the dress back down and smooth it over her breasts, breasts that were full and free. He looked down and saw her nipples pushing the fabric out into little peaks.

"Damn Margot, you are sexy beyond words."

"Mmm, thanks Jimmy, you're sweet. You really like what you see, do you? You know - for your birthday - I wouldn't offer this to the other guys but for you, today, I'll give you something more. Here." She took his hand and pressed the warm bra into it. "Keep it. Happy Birthday."

When she stepped back from him she looked down and suddenly saw the bulge his cock was forming in his trousers.

"Oh, my," she giggled. "I guess you do like what you see." She nodded down at his crotch. Jimmy looked down as well, then back up at her.

"Hold on a sec Margot."

He turned his back to her, quickly undid his trousers and reached inside. Moments later, his thick swollen cock was pointing at her belly. Now she knew, even through her alcoholic fog, that they were way beyond the limit.

"Ah, gosh Jimmy, I, ah... Maybe we should get back with the other guys."

"Not yet, okay Boss? How about taking some more wrapping off my gift?" He stepped towards her and grabbed her breasts. She backed up against her desk.

"Hey, c'mon Jimmy..."

Jimmy pressed up against her, pushing her down onto the desk. He grabbed her knees and lifted her legs up off the floor, spreading them wide.

"Jimmy! Come on! This is too far! The other guys! They're right outside the door!" she whispered.

"C'mon Margot, please! Let's do it!" he begged, then pressed his hips between her legs.

"Jimmy! Oh dear God, Jimmy, we shouldn't be doing this! What about the other guys? They'll hear us! They'll know!"

She tried to get up off the desk. Before she knew it he had her panties down around her thighs. A moment later he mounted her. She was so wet and ready that he easily drove his cock deep inside her.

"Jimmy!" she whispered hoarsely as she felt him enter her. "Shit! Jimmy! Jimmy, we shouldn't!" She felt his hips press against her ass. He was thick and hard and she suddenly realized how long it had been since she'd last fucked a guy. It felt fantastic to have a cock like that inside her. She had an overwhelming desire to keep it there. She knew then that she really wanted Jimmy to fuck her, no turning back, no stopping.

"Godammit, Jimmy, we shouldn't do this. But, holy shit, you're so big. You feel so good inside me." She looked past him toward the door, making sure it was closed. "Oh God...go ahead Jimmy, fuck me!"

He gripped her hips and pulled himself deep inside her, pounding his cock into her again and again, smashing the top of her tunnel. She opened herself fully to him. Under the dress, her breasts sagged and rolled with each thrust. He kept her legs spread wide. She gripped the edge of the desk to hold herself against him.

"Oh, Jimmy (unh!) Oh God, yes. Ha -- happy - (unh!)- Happy B-b-birthday Jimmy. With a cock like that - (unh!) - with a cock like that, you can fuck me all -(unh!) - all you want." She gasped. "Oh God, my legs are open for you anytime." She held her knees and offered herself to him, keeping her legs spread widely as she lay on the desk, taking him in deeply with each thrust. "Oh God Jimmy, you are so big. You are so damned big you're practically fucking my throat. I've never had a cock like yours inside me. Oh God, yes!" His pace quickened. She thought he might cum any minute now. The desk was starting to creak. "Shhh, shh! They'll hear us! Stop! Stop! Let me up!"

Bewildered, he pulled out of her and stepped back. "Dammit Margot! We can't stop now!"

"No, no! Hang on a sec! I'm not done with you yet, believe me!" She slid down off the desk and turned her back to him. She lifted her dress up over her ass and began to pull her pantyhose off.

"No, leave them on," Jimmy said. "I like them on."

"Oh, okay. Sure, no problem Hon. Okay, now do it. Fuck me Jimmy. Get that cock of yours back inside me."

She leaned down on the desk and lifted her hips, spread her legs and waited. A moment later he was inside her again, driving into her fast and hard. Her body shook with each thrust. She felt an orgasm beginning to build.

"Oh yes Jimmy, that's it. You're making me cum. Oh God!" She was breathing hard now, panting, pushing back against him as he moved his throbbing cock inside her. He held onto her waist and pulled himself into her. She felt him slide her dress further up her body. Now it was just under her heavy tits, tits that were hanging down, bouncing against the desk. He slid his hands up under her dress and took hold of them. He squeezed and pulled them, rolling her dress up over them, exposing them.

"Oh God, Margot, you feel so good. Damn, I love your tits. Turn around again, let me see them."

He pulled out of her again. Breathing heavily, she stood up and turned to face him, holding her dress up over her breasts to let him see them. Her tits were round and full, with light brown nipples that were as long and hard as she herself had ever seen them. He grabbed them and bent her back over the desk again.

"Fuck, they are gorgeous. You have fantastic tits Margot!"

"Oh God Jimmy, hurry up and get back inside. I'm almost there. Fuck me Jimmy, make me cum."

She brought her legs around his waist and lifted her panties and hose up so he could enter her freely. A moment later they were going at it fast and furious. Jimmy had a tight grip on her tits, Margot had her legs wrapped around his waist. They were fucking deep and hard.

She felt him quicken his pace. He let go of her tits, reached back and grabbed her ankles. He spread her legs wide and held them there as he brought himself to a climax, pounding his hips against her ass as though she was some sort of fucking machine. She rose up on her elbows and looked down through her blurred vision to watch his cock slide into her again and again, harder and faster. Her legs were stretched wide and her body shook with each deep thrust.

She pushed a finger down between her legs and massaged her clit as she ground her hips around his cock, bringing herself on. Suddenly she heard him gasp and felt the hot splash of his cum fill her tunnel. She frantically rubbed her clit as she felt his thick shaft slam into her again and again. Moments later she shivered and groaned as a huge orgasm washed over her. "Oh goddamn! Oh yes! Fuck, that feels good! Oh yes!" He kept pumping inside her while she made herself cum more and more, shaking and gasping for breath, grinding her hips, twisting her cunt around his cock, squeezing it as tightly as she could. She wanted it to last forever but lost her strength, exhausted. She finally let go.

Totally spent, her face bright red, she laid back on the desk, sweating, panting, her chest heaving. Jimmy stayed inside her, grinding his hips against her ass and fondling her tits. She felt one more sharp orgasm suddenly surge through her. She let out a loud yelp and then, eyes wide, covered her mouth.

"Oh shit! I'll bet they heard that!" she whispered.

"If I know them, they've probably had their ears pressed to the door the whole time," he replied.

"Oh damn... They wouldn't would they? I mean, really?"

They slowly pulled apart. She slid down off the desk while Jimmy zipped up his trousers and tucked his shirt in. Margot pulled up her panties, smoothed her pantyhose up her thighs, then wrapped the belt around her waist and hiked up her dress again. She tried to straighten her hair, hoping to appear as though nothing had happened.

Jimmy stood waiting by the door. She looked at him. "Do you really think they've heard us?"

"Margot, I wouldn't be surprised if they are out there waiting their turn."

"Oh God, what have we done? Okay, well, here goes..." She nodded for him to open the door.

It was only as she walked past him that he noticed the large smear of cum on the back of her dress...

12