Marg's Truck Fuck

Story Info
Marg & Steve get hot beside the highway.
2.6k words
4.25
38k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving along the highway to the arranged spot to where Marg was waiting. I could not help but think all the way there of what we planned. Marg had always fantasized of having a break down on the road and having a trucker pick her up and take her to a garage and here I was, about to make her fantasy become a reality.

Marg first got ready by dressing the way she fantasizes she is dressed for when he picks her up on the side of the road. She applies her make up liberally though instead of her normal mauve lipstick and nail polish, she applies her candy apple red with hi gloss. This goes well with the rest of her outfit consisting of black heels, stockings with seams up the back attaching to her sheer black strapless merry widow corset with demi-bra. No panties this time, as it would show lines through her tight fitted, slightly sheer and lacy dress with spaghetti straps and almost translucent from the hem just above her knees up to the tops of her thighs. Standing in the light of the day this outfit, though covering her body, the light shining on her would make her rather large 36D breasts and long legs of her 5'8" in her heels very easily noticed for anyone that happens to look.

I looked ahead and could see her standing by her car. The trunk up and she was leaning in searching for her spare and jack. There was a car there with a couple people returning to it, from what I could tell she had just told them that she'd be ok. I put on my flasher and pulled up behind her as they drove off. I jumped down from my truck and made my way over to her. She stood and faced me. I could see through her dress as if it where a sheer stocking and I thought for a moment what those guys must also have seen when they stopped. Her nipples were straining against the thin material of her dress and the tops of her stockings in clear view backlit from the sun. The unexpected stopping of the other car as it turned out was a bonus for me as I could feel my cock in my pants stiffen from the thought of what they say, what I am seeing now.

I asked her if I could be of assistance and she accepted, saying that she had a flat and could use some help getting her tire changed. I looked into the trunk and told her that the spare was flat and there was nothing I could do other then give her a ride to the next town where she could get a tow truck to pick up her car and repair it at a local garage. She accepted and we locked up her car and I helped her up into the cab of my truck. As I steadied her up into the cab I could not help but notice when her long leg stepped into the cab that under her dress she wore no panties. I could easily make out her well-trimmed bush, the same auburn color as her short hair on her head. It was trimmed very short and cleanly shaven around her lips and straight across from the top of her lips where her nice sized clit was. This was the finest pussy that I have seen in a long time, it being on a woman that seemed to be in her mid-fifties was even more of a bonus as I have always had a thing for women older then myself. My guess of mid-fifties would make her a good fifteen or sixteen years my senior, however she had a fantastic body. My measuring her up quickly would put her at about 130 lbs, at least 5'7" or 5'8" tall in those heels and her breasts had to be at least 36C or D. My cock was so stiff, I had to adjust it as I came around the truck to get in on my side so as that she would not notice my hard on. I climbed in and settled into my seat, fired up the truck and pulled off.

We were driving for about 20 minutes chatting as we drove more for me in my mind for a reason to keep looking over at her sitting in the seat next to me. Looking at her long shapely legs in her black silk stockings and heels. Seeing the lacy tops of the stockings through the thin material of her dress and her shapely breasts and perky nipples backlit from the sunlight coming through her window. This was more then enough to keep my hardened cock pressing against my trousers making them noticeably tent if she were to look down as I have noticed her do from time to time.

She looked to the back, noticing my large bunk and asked if I minded if she were to sit up there as the sun was beating down on her and the air conditioning was not doing much help keeping her cool. I had no problem with that, as the bunk was slightly higher then my shoulder level and my rear view mirror is set perfectly to that level. She unbuckled and made her way onto the bunk, as she did, I noticed her dress had crept up slightly. She took a few pillows and stacked them to the back and rested with her legs about calf length over the edge of the bunk. I knew she would have sore calves if she stayed that way, however her head that far back I was sure she could not see my hardness from there. So with my left hand I worked my zipper down and reached in taking my cock in hand and began to masturbate myself as I glanced from time to time into the mirror which I could easily make out her long legs and the hem of her sheer dress.

After a couple minutes of stroking I glanced up again and I was treated to what I always hoped for but never thought I would see. Marg had raised her legs, bending them at the knee and resting her heels on the edge of the bunk. Her legs were closed, but on this angle through the mirror I could easily see her stocking tops clearly. Then just as I looked back to the road and was steadily stroking my cock I saw her legs part slightly. Looking again through the mirror I was looking directly between her legs to her moist shaven pussy. Clearly I could see that she shaved all the hair from her lips, clear up past her clit making her lips very pronounced and clearly visible. I continued to look into the mirror and back to the road and each time I looked back up at her, her legs spread a little further apart until one time I noticed that she had moved a hand over the hem and brought her fingers to rest on her pussy lips on either side of her clit.

Slowly and deliberately she moved them in small circles. Teasing her clit and lips bringing pleasure to herself as I watched. This went on for a few minutes then I realized that if I was watching her doing that from my angle, from her angle that would give her a clear view of my stroking of my cock. I stopped stroking for a moment and looked into the mirror, I noticed that she too had stopped. I then stroked again, and again she began to continue. At that point I knew her watching me stroke was also getting her horny and doing the same for me. We continued this for a little while. As I stroked, the more I pumped the more she got into rubbing herself. From time to time she let a finger then two slip past her now wet lips into herself before coming back to either side of her clit. I watched her hips rocking to the movement of her fingers, now rubbing herself frantically. I knew if she kept up this pace she would bring herself off in my bunk for my watching eyes. And that is exactly what happened. No more letting us pretend we did not know what the other was doing. Her moans now I could easily hear. I even turned off the radio and told her to finish herself off.

That did it, her moan increased and now both her hands worked her pussy two fingers penetrating herself, fucking herself quickly and the other hand rubbing her clit. Moans now filling the cab of the truck as she worked herself to orgasm as I watched through the mirror. As she started to cum she yelled for me to stroke my cock faster and that is when she screamed that she was cumming. I could see her juices oozing from her pussy over her fingers and down her lips over her ass forming a wet spot on the bunk. She slowed her fingers and just used the one hand covered in her own liquids massage her lips, clit and enter herself as her orgasm subsided. Letting me watch her all the while as I continued to stroke my cock for her pleasure. Once she was completely down from her orgasm she finally talked. She told me to find a place to pull over so she could help me cum as well as help her cum again as she was still quite excited and needed to be pleased again though this time by someone else other then her own fingers.

Quickly I pulled over on the shoulder of the road and made my way between the seats. Marg laid spread open and still massaging herself with her long fingers. Quickly I replaced her hands with my own and dove face first into her pussy. Spreading her lips with my thumbs and working my tongue over her pussy lips and sucking her clit into my mouth, sucking on her clit. I continued to tongue fuck her for a few moments with her hands at first pulling me in tighter, then releasing and moving her hands up her front and caressing and massaging her tits through the material of her dress. As I licked and sucked I watched her slips the thin straps from her shoulders, baring her breasts and nipples for her hands to massage and tweak as I ate her. She pinched and pulled her nipples making them hard as my tongue continued its work in and around her pussy. Sucking the clit and lips into my mouth, tasting her fluids that were clearly flowing without question.

Marg was really working her tits and nipples as she pumped her pussy into my mouth. I could hear her moans and finally she spoke up, telling me to mount her and to fuck her pussy hard with my cock. I did not need more encouragement. I let her pussy go from my sucking mouth and rose up. Dropping my pants and boxers revealing my hard throbbing cock. She continued her massage on her tits and nipples and told me to put my cock against her lips and guide it back and forth over her lips and clit. I did this, just the head pressing onto her, watching her lips spread and part as I head passed between them. Suddenly she thrust her hips up and forward, engulfing ½ my cock into her in one movement. I then pushed forward; burying my entire length into her soaked pussy and pushed through until I had her ass back on the bunk before pulling back and drilling into her again. All the while she kept telling me to pound my cock hard into her. I could feel my balls slapping against her ass as I entered her fully with my cock.

Her hands now left her tits and took over on her clit. I was pounding hard into her pussy as her fingers worked her clit. She kept telling me to fuck her hard while her fingers rubbed and pressed her clit between them, then she told me to push in and hold my cock in her as deep as it would go. I did this and she clamped her pussy muscles down, holding my cock in her. She then began to rub her clit faster and harder. I could feel her pussy tighten more around the girth of my cock. Her breath becoming erratic until she took in a deep breath and held it. Her pussy clamped tighter then I have ever felt then she let out a loud groan and grunt and moan all at the same time. I could see her juices being pushed out around the diameter of my buried cock in her pussy. She was cumming hard with my cock buried to the hilt.

Once her breathing came back she told me now to fuck her pussy hard as I could. She wanted to feel my cock fill her pussy and feel my hot cum fill her insides. She kept talking, telling me how she wanted to feel the cum shoot inside her, how she likes to feel the cock fucking her hard. Her fingers holding her pussy spread as I fucked her as hard as I could, getting even more excited from her telling me how hot and horny my fucking her hard makes her feel. I then began to tighten. My legs getting stiff and shaking, I knew I was about to unload into her tight gripping pussy. I grabbed hold of her hips and with the remaining strength I fucked her pussy as hard as I could until it felt like my balls were exploding. As my cum shot into her she let out a loud scream telling me she could feel it and told me to unload every drop into her. That she could feel my hot cum filling her pussy. The more she talked like that the harder my cock got and the more I pumped my hot milky fluid into her until the last of it shot into her tight pussy and I collapsed onto her on the bunk.

After a little bit I slowly pulled my cock from her pussy. We both watched and could see my and her cum oozing out from inside her. Slowly trailing between her legs making a small puddle on the bunk between her legs. She dipped her fingers into herself and brought them to her mouth, licking my and her mixed juices from them. She smiled as she licked her lips, letting me know how much she liked the taste then she slid forward and gave my still semi-hard cock a couple licks then sucked it deep into her mouth cleaning all our juices from it.

She replaced the straps to her dress over her shoulders and I made my way back into my seat as she got in hers. I drove her back around to go back to her car. Where we started this whole fantasy of hers where she would be picked up by a trucker that would give her a fucking to remember. As I dropped her off, I told her I would see her at home shortly and that I really enjoyed being her fantasy trucker.

Maybe one of these times we will do one where she picks up a hitchhiker, me being the hitchhiker and her dressed to kill. Something to discuss when I get to her place and we will see if this becomes a fantasy of my she would like to fulfill.