Maria

Story Info
Poor Maria gets ravaged.
2.4k words
3.58
64.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessiDD
JessiDD
2 Followers

Rushing adrenaline
Abject fear
Penetrating violations
Entirely repulsive

Stop! Please!
Unwelcome, unstoppable
Cock impaling
Kindness absent
Stop!

--------------------------------------------------

Maria was getting out of work late. Again. Her boyfriend, Ken, didn't understand how important this job was to her career and her future. She could see her dreams just out of reach but well within travelling distance! Everything she'd hoped for, the years of schooling, all the extra hours were about to pay off and he just wouldn't get it!

If only he could buckle up and deal with ... Suddenly her walk to her car was cut short. Someone -- a man, definitely -- had come from behind and grabbed her. One arm was around her throat, almost choking her with the crook of his elbow, the other arm was wrapped around her stomach, holding her so that her arms were pinned to her sides. She could barely catch her breath, screaming was impossible. He was leaning back with her so not only could she not get the leverage from her feet to struggle but she could also feel a very disturbing lump in his pants. Shit!

"If you make a noise I will snap your neck," the man whispered against her hair. She could feel his hot breath on her scalp. "This can be relatively quick if you don't fight it." She could feel how easy it would be for him to just grab and twist, his muscles bulged against her cheek and arms.

Maria closed her eyes, the first tears rolling down her cheeks. She nodded just a little and tried to convince herself that she could make it through this. He wanted a quick fuck, and then he'd be gone. She'd pick herself up, drive home, tell Ken and get to the hospital for a rape kit. No big deal, right?

He pulled her back into the alley where she supposed he had been lying in wait. She wondered, had he been watching her over the course of several days or was this a spontaneous action? Had he been stalking her, waiting for her to be alone once more in the dark? She knew she would never get the answers to those questions so she tried to quiet her mind. Think of a calm and peaceful place without this horrible man where she could be more detached from what was going to happen next. She almost got there, and then he ripped her shirt right down the front and she was snapped back to the reality and the fear of the whole series of events.

He was holding her hands behind her back now, and had her pinned against something so her legs couldn't kick out. She struggled to free her hands and he gripped her tighter -- fuck he was strong! His hands were big enough so that one of them could encircle both of her wrists and prevent her from moving much. Her wrists started to hurt so she stopped fighting and he loosened his hold just enough for her to not be in pain. "I told you, the less you resist the less pain there will be. Though there will be some pain, you can count on it." He groped her right breast through her exposed bra, his fingers dug into her flesh and she whimpered a little but did not cry out. She did not want to die over an unwelcome and frightening turn of really bad luck.

Maria tried to get a look at her assailant as he was busy manhandling her chest. She couldn't see him clearly, it was too dark in the alley, but he was very tall, very muscular and very set on this course of action. She was having trouble forgetting the feel of the bulge against her ass from earlier but when he pinched her nipple and started twisting it she was once again yanked back into the present. Her face was lined with tears now and she started pleading in a hushed whisper, "Please, please no."

The man did nothing more than smile and pinch her nipple, pulling it out a little to make it hurt more. Then he leaned down and sucked on her tit, leaving a dark mark off to one side of the areola. He bit her other one and she could feel each and every individual tooth as it pushed into her breast. Did one of his incisors just draw blood? She shuddered and closed her eyes again. This was too horrid for her to think about!

Her attacker put his hand around her throat and came in for another threatening whisper, right up next to her ear. "I'm going to put my cock in your mouth now, and I'm going to fuck your head. If you throw up on me, I will hit you. If you try to bite me, I will kill you." He forced her to her knees and held her throat with one hand while the other unzipped his pants and released his penis. She couldn't help but be startled, not by the length of it -- it was actually quite normal - but by the thickness. How was she ever supposed to get that thing into her mouth? What kind of damage was he going to do to her body with a piece like that?

She'd given blow jobs before, her boyfriends over the years made her realize how much they enjoyed it and the different techniques that worked the best. This man didn't subscribe to that line of thought. He grabbed her by the head, pulling hairs out by the root his grip was so firm, and shoved her face onto his erection. Her body instinctively tried to cry out in surprise and shock, but she couldn't make a noise around the flesh in her mouth. He kept himself in her for a few seconds before he started pounding her face, keeping his word that he was going to truly fuck her mouth. Her gag reflex kicked in a few times, but she managed to prevent the bile from coming up. She did not want this strong and violent brute to hit her. A backhand from him could break her jaw, she was sure of it.

He was starting to breathe harder! Maybe, just maybe, if she could get him to climax then he'd go limp and she could escape with only minor injuries! It was worth a shot anyways. She stabilized her stance on her knees, rose up a few centimeters so that her neck was higher up while her head was still angled downwards -- a trick she had learned from practicing on an old boyfriend. He was able to go deeper without hitting her gag reflex and could move faster. A small but very deep groan came from him and he growled, "You swallow this, bitch, or you'll have to do it again" right before he blasted his jizz into her mouth and throat. She'll never forget how his cum tasted, it was disgusting. Chunky, as if he'd not cum in a long time, and tinged with various flavors from the cheap foods and even cheaper beer that he'd been consuming.

Her mouth was sore, she knew that she would be red around her entire mouth, possibly even bruised or torn in some places. She really did not want him to do it again, because she'd probably have to wait for him to get hard again and she wanted this over as quickly as possible. She choked down the grossest load she'd ever been given and then looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Please, let me go, I've done what you want."

He just smirked when he replied, "I'm not done with you yet, stupid whore that you are." He pushed Maria to the floor of the alley and was on top of her before she could catch her breath. He was fast, or she was slow. One of his hands held her hands by the wrists, pushing them into the alleyway ground and he straddled her legs. To her dismay she saw that he wasn't losing his erection, in fact it looked bigger than before! If that was even possible, it may have just been the angle. He used his spare hand to rip open the bottom half of her pant-suit, showing off the underwear she had been hoping to surprise Ken with later tonight. It matched her bra and was a dark red lacy pair. He laughed "You're just asking for it, aren't you? Stupid cunts never know the damage they do to themselves..."

He ripped off her panties while she tried to move her legs, her arms. He had to stop once to hold her tight and look into her face, giving her his best intimidating glare which was actually quite effective! She was so scared she could hardly breathe, but the contact gave her the chance to see his face! Now to remember the details so she could tell the police later. Strong jaw, small brown eyes set too close together, large forehead, almost no hair. Taller than her by a head and a half, maybe more, and he was so muscular that he probably weighed more than a hundred kilos.

After the bottom half of her body was fully exposed he came in close for another whisper. "I'm going to fuck you now, and you're not going to like it, but I'm going to keep going until you cum. Remember that if you cry out I will kill you, if you scratch me or bite me I will hit you, and if you don't climax I'll never stop."

She believed him. He had just shot his wad and was still harder than any cock she'd had contact with before. But, how was she supposed to reach a climax under these circumstances? Being brutally raped in an alley that stinks of dumpsters and the people who had come from the bar next door? Impossible! Though, she thought, maybe I can fake it... worth a try anyway! Give him a minute or two and then see if she could put a quick stop to this nightmare.

He spat on his hand and shoved two of his fingers roughly into her slit. "Dry as a bone, fuck" said the man and then spat directly on her flesh. Maria winced and turned her head, closing her eyes once more. How she wished she'd open them and it will all have been a bad dream! No such luck...

He was apparently satisfied with the moisture level and jammed his cock into Maria as hard and as deep as he could, once again leaving it still for a few seconds before moving again. Maria was sure that something had torn. He was so wide, and his entry had been so forceful! She even imagined she could feel a drop of blood already, though it could be his spit. That thought in and of itself made more tears fall from her eyes and she whimpered wordlessly.

He was thrusting in and out of her so-called "special place", filling her with pain and disgrace and rage. She could not fight back without risking her very life, she could not make him stop, and she could not make it hurt any less. She wasn't even able to control her body's natural reactions to such an invasion -- his progress became easier as she automatically supplied lubrication, against her will, to this asshole. With a lessened amount of friction and resistance from her skin he could fuck her harder, faster, deeper. She could feel him slamming into the muscle walls inside her and doubted she'd be able to sit for a week without serious levels of pain. The sides of her thighs, the curve of her ass and pretty much the entire area in between was already starting to bruise, making the pain come not only in the heavy thuds of his pelvis meeting hers but with the sharp pain that comes with smacking the area of previously burst blood vessels.

He put both of her arms over her head, taking both wrists in one of his big hands and with his other he grabbed her entire left breast. He growled, no words this time, but the way he was holding her hands down and the tempo with which she was being taken made it clear that he hadn't forgotten his demand and she shouldn't either. She swallowed. It was difficult, but she managed to make an "mmmm" sound without dissolving into weeping. She remembered the classes she had taken when she and Ken had been trying for children, the kinds of exercises a woman can do with her muscles to make the birthing easier. Kegel, she thought they were called. So she started squeezing, in very short intervals. Squeeze, release, squeeze, release. She kept making the "mmm" noises and it worked! He was convinced her body was reacting without her and she was able to mark the changes in his rhythm and breathing, but this time when he came she could actually feel the pulsing against her sore and ravaged skin as his jizz splashed all over her insides.

She was so scared now, however... what if he wanted to fuck her in the ass, too? Taking all three holes from a woman must be a rapist's wet dream, excuse the analogy. At this point though, luck finally gave her a break and showed him dwindling rapidly as he pulled out of her. "Now that you know what it can be like, you'll never want a pansy little normal lay again, sweetheart." He winked at her, twisted her nipple one last time, put his flaccid penis back into his pants and moved out into the street. Sauntered, really, moving as if he hadn't a care in the world.

Was he really gone? Had she really gotten rid of him? She tried to sit up, but cried out as she realized that her wrists were not going to support her weight. They were more than bruised, they were strained or sprained or maybe even one or two of the bones inside broken. Maria turned carefully onto her side, slowly and carefully pushed herself up into a sitting position using her forearms and then did not sit all the way down but remained in a sort of half-squat to spare her thigh and ass muscles any more flexing than was absolutely necessary. She looked around the alleyway, the theater of her torture, and found her clothing in pieces. There was no way she was going to be able to get dressed again.

She did, however, manage to find her purse. Her phone! She pulled it out with swollen, shaking and pain filled hands and was pleased that the next number she'd dial was only three digits long.

JessiDD
JessiDD
2 Followers