Maria

Story Info
She gets the sexiest guy in college but there?s a price.
3k words
4.38
59.9k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_nimph
sexy_nimph
45 Followers

I enrolled at Eton College at the age of 18, I started late due to the fact that I’m Spanish and had only recently moved to England.

Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Maria, I’m 5ft 9” I have very long dark hair, my breasts are 38D, I'm a size 10 waist and my skin is the colour of dark caramel, my eyes are chocolate brown with long thick lashes. A typical young Spanish girl really.

I arrived at Eton with my brother José (Jo for short) who was to help me unpack all my things.

Jo offered to start unpacking wile I went to see the headmaster to receive the usual welcome to Eton and the speech about upstanding the colleges fine reputation. You know, the kind you’ve heard a thousand times before. When he had finished I got my timetable and went back to my room to finish arranging my things.

When we finished we went down to the canteen to get a drink, there were hundreds of people milling around the corridors and the canteen was packed!

Jo asked me if I wanted to go someplace else and I was just about to agree when I noticed a tall athletic guy in the queue, he had his back to me so I couldn’t see his face but from what I could see he looked sexy! He had short dark blond hair, a long strait back and an excellent ass! As he turned to talk to his friend I noticed that he wasn’t wearing the traditional uniform but was wearing a union jack waistcoat, a white bow tie and dark gray trousers, which meant that he was a Prefect.

As I was surveying him he turned towards me and I found myself looking at the most handsome face I had ever seen! A slightly confused expression played across his face, as if he knew my eyes had been appraising him. Then a pair of cool blue eyes connected with mine. That look sent chills down my spine and set a tingling going in my pussy.

I looked away and spoke in Spanish to my brother. We agreed and headed for a newly vacated table in the middle of the room, as we crossed the room I could see the blond guy still watching.

Jo went to get some drinks for us wile I silently looked around me at all the throngs of people. When José arrived with the drinks it was not until he sat down that I realized he had company, there behind him was the tall gorgeous blond and another lad standing next to him. I looked questioningly at Jo failing to see how he had communicated with them seeing as he didn’t talk a word of English. He told me they had started talking to him and he didn’t know what they were saying so he had pointed to me and motioned for them to follow so here they were.

O god! My brother never fails to dump me in embarrassing situations! I lifted my head and met the assessing gaze of the tall blond. God my pussy was getting wet just looking at him.

“my brother doesn’t speak English” I explained “can I help you with anything?”

“Yes, well we saw him get up from this table and were wondering if these seats were taken?” He said as he pointed to the couple of chairs next to my brother, who was sitting opposite me.

“ No they are not please take a seat if you wish” I couldn’t believe how calmly I was talking to this absolute sex god!

“Well I should introduce myself,“ I said as the two sat down in their chairs. “My name is Maria and this is my brother Jo. We just finished unpacking my things as I only enrolled at the college today”

Cool blue eyes met mine as he spoke softly “I’m William as you probably know and this here is mark.”

“ I’m sorry?” I looked at him quite confused. “ Do I, or rather should I know you?” for some reason when I said this mark burst out laughing, and William looked somewhat beautiful as he looked down and blushed, god I could look at him blushing all day! But I was rather taken aback, as I didn’t know what the hell was going on.

I hate being made a fool of so I told José that we were leavening. I got up and excused ourselves from the table (never once meeting his gaze) and strode across the room with José in tow.

A while later I felt a little of lossed as I watched José drive out of the gates of the college, but all the same I turned and headed for my room. As I approached the landing to my floor I heard the sound of pounding feet on the staircase below me, I looked over the banister but saw nothing so I continued my ascend of the stairs. Just as I reached the landing a pair of smooth hands took hold of my shoulders, the hands held me still for a moment, then suddenly reflex set in, I turned, raised my hand and brought it into contact hard and fast with the person standing behind me. He staggered back slightly but kept his balance well. The sound rang all round the immense landing bouncing off the walls and ringing in my ears. I stood eye to eye with the gorgeous William!!! The colour in my face rose deep and fast. “ O god what have I done!” I moaned softly as I stepped forward and put my cool hand on his cheek where a red mark was fast appearing on his cheekbone.

His eyes closed as he placed his hand over mine. I turned slightly, my hand still on his hot cheek, as I heard what sounded like a thousand people start to clime the stairs all laughing and chatting loudly. I grabbed his hand in a moment of madness and ran down the hall to my room pulling William in tow. I slammed the door just as I herd people filter onto the landing. I turned and stumbled right into William. “Oops sorry” I whispered in a husky voice. “ Why don’t you sit there” I pointed to a small arm chair by the wall “ill get you a cold towel for your cheek” When I came back into the room I realized the only way I could apply the cold towel to his face would be for me to sit on him! Hell I wasn’t complaining! I went over and in one swift movement hiked my dress up slightly and straddled his legs so that me knees were either side of his legs. I looked at him and saw a look of complete shock. I laughed to myself as I lent forward slightly to tend to his face. I had broken the skin with one of my rings and it was beginning to swell. I shifted slightly on his lap and to my delight felt his cock stir. I looked at him but his eyes were lowered and he was blushing like anything! I pressed down into his lap and ground against him ever so slightly, I got exactly what I wanted when I felt his cock swell against my panties! He looked up sharply and I saw a look of pure lust in his eyes before he turned his eyes downward again. A shiver ran through me but regretfully I thought I should change the subject before this went to far to fast.

Look I’m really sorry about slapping.. you …I.. it’s a reflex thing” I flushed as I said this, aww god I’m so embarrassed”

“Hey, he said softly as he pulled my hands from my face. (all previous embarrassment on his part forgotten) “Its ok it didn’t hurt that bad and now I guess were even”

“Huh? I don’t understand?” I said as I looked up at him.

“ Well I was rude to in the canteen, so like I said, I guess were even”

“ Yes I.. What exactly was that about?” I asked.

“I.. Well… um.. He stumbled.”

“Yes?” I queried

“Well I’m just so used to being known and recognized that I kind of assumed…” he trailed off

“ You must be exceedingly popular to be that forward about it.”

“Um.. Something like that” he mumbled.

He was obviously really shy so I left it for another time.

Later on I was all made up and ready to set my plan into action as I waited for Will in my room. We had

arranged to go for a drink in a local bar earlier that afternoon.

I sat on my bed and put my foot up on my desk and rolled my thigh high stocking right down to my 5inch-heeled foot. And then did the same with the other one. A moment later I heard the softest of knocks on my door. I cleared my throat hoping that he would see it as an invite to enter, I was rewarded a second later when I heard the door open. I started to role my stocking up my slender legs. I moved my leg slightly so my dress hitched up even more.

As I lifted my other foot to my desk I parted my legs a fraction, as I knew that this would give him a birds eye view of my bare pussy lips. I was rewarded by the sound of his sharp intake of breath. I turned my head quickly and feigned shock and embarrassment as I saw him standing there before me in tight black jeans and blue silk shirt!!

“ Well! Don’t you look good!” I said teasingly as I finished pulling my stocking up my thigh. His eyes were following my hands every movement. God I was wet already! How was I going to get through a whole evening with him like this?

“Um Will where are we going?” I asked.

He looked a bit uncomfortable as he replied that it was easier to use the back way out.

But I thought nothing of it as we got in a black chauffeur driven car and sped off to our destination.

I figured this was just security measures taken by the college.

When we arrived at what looked to me like an exclusive club/bar we had dinner and drinks and when the dance floor began to quiten he asked if I wanted to dance, I accepted. As we stepped onto the dance floor I noticed all the female eyes in the room were trained in on William. It was weird but it felt like they all knew him. I dismissed the thought as a sexy slow song started and he pulled me into his arms. I moved closer to him and started to dance. We danced together for ages. He was such a good dancer! Sensual and yet sexy at the same time.

We were both quite tipsy by the time we arrived back at the college and snuck up the back stairs to my room. I could see the outline of his cock in his trousers, by this time my pussy was really wet! We arrived at my door and before he could protest I turned and kissed him passionately, at the first touch of his lips I could feel the electricity running between us. The kiss suddenly turned hot and fast, his tongue ran along my lips till I couldn’t take it any more and I captured his tongue with mine. Eventually the kiss started to melt away into sweet seductiveness as it came to an end. I was sorely disappointed when he pulled away muttered an apology and walked swiftly in the direction of his room.

I was so horny I couldn’t contain myself anymore I ran into my room and through myself on my bed, lifted my dress over my head so that I was only wearing my black 5inch heeled shoes and my sheer stockings. I ran my fingers over my pussy and as my finger connected with my swollen clit I screamed from the pure pleasure that was running like electricity through my body. I plunged two fingers into my soaking pussy and pumped them in an out till I was moaning Williams name as my orgasm shook my body.

As I lifted my soaking fingers to my lips and sucked my cum from my fingers I opened my eyes, and there leaning against my now closed door with his eyes trained to my pussy was William.

My fingers went strait back to my pussy to stroke my clit as another powerful orgasm over took me as I thought about William watching me finger fuck myself.

Still moaning his name I opened my eyes again and looked right into his heated gaze.

I got off my bed and walked over to him, I leaned against him and slid my hand around his back and locked the door.

He groaned as I came into contact with his hard cock. As our eyes met in a mutual agreement he pulled me to him and kissed me with such passionate force I melted against him. He gasped as I slipped my hand down his trousers and squeezed his cock. We both moaned deeply as the head of his cock rubbed against my wet cunt. He lowered his head and sucked my nipple into his mouth . I arched my back as I moaned his name.

He half carried half pushed me onto my bed where we kissed passionately and I ground my cunt against his hard cock until we were both groaning in pleasure.

I started to kiss my way down his amazing chest, his hard flat stomach and down to his cock. When my lips first touched him, he drew in his breath and arched his back as his cock jumped.

I licked his shaft and I tasted his pre cum as I sucked the head of his cock. All the wile keeping eye contact with him. I saw the heat and lust in his eyes as I slipped my tongue round the head of his cock. “Ooohhh Jesus fucking goddd MARRIA! Im gonna cuuum!!!” He shouted as I took all 9 inches of his rock hard cock in my mouth. His cum filled my mouth and slipped down my throat.

God I was so turned on as his cum poured down my throat. I sucked him till he was clean and then pulled myself up to kiss him. It made me so wet to think that his cum had just filled my mouth and now he was tasting it on my lips. “God I want you!” I whispered in his ear. I glanced down and to my delighted surprise he was already fully hard again. “ Fuck me William! I want to feel your cock inside me!” that was all it needed to put him into action. He took hold of me and flipped me over so I was on my back. I was amazed how rough he was and yet he made sure there was no chance of me even bruising myself let alone getting hurt.

Once I was on my back he parted my thighs with his knee, looked into my eyes and in one movement pushed his cock deep inside me. “O SWEET JESUS… FUCK ME!!!” I cried as he started a slow but steady rhythm. I wrapped my legs around his back and crossed my heeled feet at the ankle as I clawed his back with my long nails and I ground my clit against him. The contact made my cunt mussels contract over and over, clamping down on his cock like a vice. I was just on the edge as he started to plunge faster and faster, we couldn’t take it any more and we both screamed as our orgasms shook through our bodies. “O fuck yeeesssss! I hissed as I arched my back.

A couple of hours later I opened my eyes drowsily to find him watching me. I blushed as I smiled at him.

“How long have you been watching me?” I asked shyly. “Only for an hour or so” he said in his husky voice. He laughed as my eyes widened in horror. I put a self-conscious hand up to my hair but he held my hand still, looked into my eyes and said softly “ don’t, you look beautiful.” I lowered my eyes and looked at him through my lashes. He was so strikingly handsome, I couldn’t get enough of that face!

“Hey listen,” he said as I snuggled up against him “we need to talk.”

“O great here it comes.” I said as I rolled away from him and sat in the armchair on the other side of the room.

“No, no its not that I don’t want to be with you! Its just weather you will want to be with me!”

I felt myself visibly relax, but I was confused. “What do you mean?” I asked, “of course I want to be with you! Ever since I saw you in the canteen I’ve wanted you!”

“Yes well, he paused, you need to know something about me”

“Ok now I’m really confused” “what’s so important? It cant be that bad!.. Can it?”

“Just listen. The thing in the canteen.. When I assumed you new who I was..”

I told you it doesn’t matter! It was a misunderstanding!”

One look at his eyes which were darkened with some emotion I couldn’t read told me to just shut up and listen.

“ There’s a reason I thought you new me!. The whole of goddamned England knows who I am! He said in a rush of what sounded like anger.

“I…”

“ Look, … my name is HRH Prince William Albert Windsor!”

SILENCE

“O fuck!”

To be continued….

sexy_nimph
sexy_nimph
45 Followers