Maria Ch. 01

Story Info
Snoopy female reporter gets in over her head.
6.2k words
4.38
178.5k
39
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
664 Followers

Every one has an issue or two that persist throughout life, Maria's was the search for the truth and what was going on behind closed doors.

Maria now married and thirty years of age had paid the price for her indiscretions, a long list of prices paid indeed and all leading up to this one big one in Mexico.

As a child she had been grilled for the inappropriate surveillance of neighbors, relatives and acquaintances of her parents, only to go to college to pursue journalism and continue turning over rocks. Journalism had turned in her opinion into some kind of entertainment and it annoyed her to no end, or perhaps better said it annoyed her to an end.

Sam Hatch slammed his fist down one last time as he told Maria the story was closed for follow up and she should move on to her new assignments. Maria huffed as she exited the room while considering her options. Sam Hatch was the Chief Editor of the Southern California Daily News and up to here with Maria's antics. She had been told a week ago the story was done and they could not pursue the leads into Mexico, but Maria was bull headed and possessed with finding the truth.

That evening Maria was visibly perturbed as her husband tried to talk to her about it.

"I just don't understand why they are willing to drop this investigation, we were so close." The investigation she was referring to was pertaining to the disappearance of over fifty women over the last year. The justice system had to this point treated the cold trail as if aliens had abducted them and without a space ship of their own they would never find them. Maria didn't believe in aliens, and she didn't believe in space ships and most of all she did not believe in the justice system.

The case was open for months and it had led to Mexico in three cases. The women had turned up in other places, but were traced back there from Madrid, Iraq and Canada.

Sam Hatch had closely watched the ratings drop as old news became older news, knowing the plug was needing to be pulled ASAP, and so he did.

Maria's husband made good money and Maria pondered the option of going on her own.

Others had done it and came back with stories to sell for big bucks.

Maria slept on it and the next day she turned her resignation into Sam Hatch, "Not again damn girl, you know there will be more just like this one and where will you be, Huh?"

Maria said nothing, left the office and drove straight to one of their competitors across town to see if they would front her investigation.

Bill Stevens sat across the desk taking in Maria's natural good looks while only half listening to her request. Bill was a womanizer through and through, undressing her as she spoke, asking her to walk to the eraser board and write things down and explain this and that while all the while checking the young wife out from stem to stern.

Something Maria wrote on the board caught his attention and suddenly Bill was all business and ears.

Maria, caught up in her moment thought nothing of Bill's quick change of interest and just rattled on, then in the end said the words, "If you don't front my trip I will just go somewhere else and they will have the exclusive.

Those words burned in his mind as he thought now on another track.

Bill asked if he could have a couple hours and offered to have an aid take her to lunch at another building across the street while he made a few calls to Corporate. Maria smiled feeling the tug on her line and agreed. Once Maria had walked out to meet the young aid Bill walked slowly to his door, closing it and lifted his cell phone from his sport jacket.

As Bill dialed Maria turned as she walked away looking back through the glass and smiled as Bill raised his free hand in a wave and checked out her ass one more time.

"Dan, we have a situation I fear, reporter, looking to come down, yes, would you, ok yes ok give her what, ok yes good idea, my take?, well lets just say I will be coming down in a month or so and would like to see her progress, OK it's done.

Bill closed the phone and smiled to himself as he called his secretary, "Marg, tell Hogan to bring his file on the missing without a trace story, yes I know it's closed I just want to prepare it for a reawakening plan before we file it, thanks.

Once Bill had the file in his hand he took a piece of plain white paper and wrote some notes on it, then a few dates, places and one name.

He then placed it in the middle of the file as Maria knocked on his glass office door.

Quickly Bill tossed it aside and opened the door for Maria.

Bill was straight and to the point, now being all business, "Maria, I'll do it, here is the file from our investigation, you might as well have it as it may help.

We usually do a direct bill on our travel but because I'm sticking my neck out on this one, being closed and all, I will give you cash for the trip and you can ledger all expenses off that. If you need more, just call and I will wire you as much as you need.

Maria smiled and was wondering weather or not the horrible stories she had heard of Bill were perhaps not true, after all she had never had such a friendly sendoff and with a cash expense account to boot.

Bill opened his small office safe and gave Maria two thousand dollars cash. Maria waited for just a minute and asked, "Aren't you forgetting something?" Bill thought quick and looked again in the safe then smiled. "Well I'm all out of our expense forms and we're changing them any ways, just make up your own, after all you're an independent now, right?" "Oh ya," one more thing, our people thought there may have been an inside source either in the news media of police department so this one is a closed to discussion case, you know the drill." Maria smiled and reassured Bill not even her Husband would know who she was working for or where she was going. "OK sounds good Maria, I look foreword to seeing your report, and hey, be Careful!"

Maria snickered to herself as she left the building thinking, No one has ever got a good story being careful.

Two days later Maria sat on an airliner headed south and thanks to the planted information mid file, she knew just where she was going to, or at least she thought.

The factory was located in a remote area of Mexico and Maria traveled by bus to the small town near by, that Maria thought may have even been built just for the purpose of housing those working in the Factory perhaps.

On the way to the only motel in the small town people avoided Maria like the plague, which seemed odd to her compared to earlier trips to small villages in this country.

Once checked in she found the room to be furnished with the most beautiful cabinetry she had ever seen and began to explore the opening doors, sliding trays and secret panels marked for valuables. Maria had heard of such cabinets and in reading the instructions saw that once the paper was removed and the valuables were inside, basically no one would be able to find the secret door.

Maria was slightly bothered by the fact the room was without windows but then in retrospect felt perhaps it was for the best security wise.

The day was late and after a shower and a good meal at the small café in the motel, Maria decided to turn in. the bed was comfortable, to comfortable actually making Maria wonder just what was this room used for, perhaps business travelers to the factory.


Maria drifted off into a deep sleep and was interrupted at one point by what felt like a bug bite. In her mind she thought, OK it's Mexico, I guess if I'm not eaten alive that's good.

Maria awoke alarmed from a string of crazy dreams, convinced she had over slept and perhaps ate something really bad. At the same moment she realized she was no longer in her motel room, but somewhere altogether different as her head began to split in pain.

Trying to raise up her body she fell instantly back down and then took notice of her new attire being a white hospital gown. Maria was almost relieved and rescued from her panic as she thought perhaps she had been found and taken to a Hospital and every thing was going to be ok after all.

Maria drifted back to sleep again feeling less alarmed now and woke some time later to the feeling of hands moving her about.

As she gazed at the two men moving her she thought it odd that they were not wearing any gowns or scrubs, as well she felt like she was not rested at all and needed to sleep more. Again she drifted off asleep and awoke once more to find herself not able to move a muscle. Maria panicked as she saw a man standing in front of her in a business suit. Maria, can you here me? My name is Jon and you now belong to us.

Who was us she thought, my god was I to be sold back to the newspaper at a ransom.

She had heard stories of such things and thought perhaps not telling anyone of her whereabouts may not have been a good idea after all.

Maria gained her calm and asked, "Ok how much are you asking?"

Jon smiled and replied, "No not asking, you are ours now and we will do as we please with you"

Maria was confused, how could money not be an issue, this was Mexico after all.

It was then she realized she lay naked on the white hospital bed with her arms and legs tied to the bars on each side with hospital restraints.

My god they are going to rape me, Maria began to cry.

We will be boosting your hormones for a week or so then you will go to the factory where you will begin your journey. Good news girl, we had intended just to kill you until we looked further and found another use, so you should be happy!

Jon then turned and walked away as two men approached with a few syringes and each found their mark.

Maria quickly caught onto the routine after a few days, in the morning she was fed very healthy food and then injected and after a little rest she was exercised by walking on a stair stepper with her hands strapped to the side rails. Later lunch and another injection then a nap then more exercise to dinner then bed with on more injection.

Maria did as told after assessing her situation. All the men carried pistols and were rough customers, as she had found out the second day. Maria had decided not to do as told only to be slapped, held and groped as a man asked her to ask for their forgiveness and promise not to defy them again. Once was enough for Maria, she had taken the survival classes offered to journalists for kidnapping and intended to stay alive first and foremost like she had been taught.

After a week and a half Maria noticed changes taking place in her body. She noticed the light sheet over her nipples as she lay on her back would make them continually hard, almost to the point of painful. She also noticed her sex getting wet at odd times, as if it was taking on a life of its own. It was becoming apparent to Maria that she was losing control of her body and in some ways her mind.

This fact was reinforced when Jon appeared with a man she had not seen before as she was tied in her usual arms and legs to the bars fashion naked on her back.

The man not saying a word walked towards Maria, removed the thin sheet and began a sick exploration of her firm body. Up until now with acceptance to the groping she had gone unmolested but things changed instantly as her eyes grew wider with every minute that passed. The man silently rolled her nipples while feeling the texture of her tit flesh leaving no square inch of her breast flesh uninspected. He then moved below and parted her nether lips and inserted one finger moving it about, while with the other hand began to rub lightly her clitoris. Maria began to beg him, "No no please don't make meeee, God oh god" then suddenly as fast as she had begged him to stop she convulsed in a powerful orgasm in front of the two men, lifting her ass up off the sheets and bucking her hips about. Quietly the man moved away, wiped his hands and said, "Ok she is ready."

Ready for what Maria thought as she regained composure from the horrific sexual release she had just encountered. Maria had never experienced such a quick bone rattling orgasm in her life and searched her mind for an answer as she then dozed off to sleep.


In her sleep she dreamt men had came and went throughout the night, touching her, kissing her and bringing her off like a firecracker time and again as they examined her body and made notes, only to need more data or try something different on her.

Maria awoke sore and as if the dream had been real, smelling of sweat and men's cologne while feeling worn out from what she had assumed was a series of dreams in the night.

Maria walked now surrounded by men and only covered in a light hospital gown, down endless halls and through doors until reaching a more industrial looking area.

A tall man approached with a few others and said, "Ok we have it from here"

Maria surveyed the tall handsome man and noted he looked quite American to her as did the others as well. The tall man smiled and asked that she fallow him with the others into his office and she did just that.

Ok missy here's the deal, my group here doesn't like violence, and in fact we feel a woman is art in our end of the business, so here is how we do things.

First off we ask, you do, you stay here, we ask you do not do we make a call and I don't have to tell you what they do if they need to come and take you away.

Those guys supply us, that is all they do, their part as the muscle, we do ours as the finish product, do you understand. Yes, Maria sounded off instantly as she was pretty sure if she didn't make these guys happy in some way her life would end very soon.


OK then let's get started with a tour so you know what is expected of you.

Maria walked with the group of men through more doors and into the an area holding many beautiful cabinets, all polished and clear coated to a fine luster.

What we do here is make living cabinetry and high tech items to go with them; one cabinet could take months to design and months to build. Your place in the design and build is to supply a template for a woman your size that the cabinet is being built for as well as R and D, "research and development" that is. I'm not sure what your story is and don't want to know but many people are still owned by others in the world and there is a demand for high end products for just those people. It doesn't matter now how you got here just that you're here, still alive and now a part of this trade weather you want to be or not.

Just food for thought, I had to send a woman back last month that was very beautiful and did hear through the grapevine she was sold to a cult in Belize that bread women just for their babies amongst other things that they would do to them, that being the best.

So we understand each other correct, yes? At least for my sake so if you go out of here in shackles I can sleep at night.

Ok I think that is enough for now, gentleman please take her to the collar room for fitting.

Maria's eyes popped open a bit more as she heard the word collar now beginning to come to terms with the gravity of her situation. As Maria walked away with two men the Tall man looked at his associate and said, "I've read the report on this one, she's real reactive and should work well in our extended programs as well" The other man smiled back and said, "Ok I'll roster her in that way boss."

Maria stood still as a woman attached a collar around her neck and then with a crimping tool locked it in place. The cold metal of the crimping tool alarmed Maria, causing her to flinch just a bit. The woman then explained the collar's shocking capability and she did not want to experience it. Your name is on the collar, we don't use numbers as women are very special in our group here. Maria found herself for a moment to be almost proud before remembering her plight in the situation along with her captivity.

There had been no training for this situation and Maria was quickly entering uncharted territory in her captivity, but what a story, my god what a story this would make if she could just survive it, that was the question.

Here living quarters were not bad and besides being locked in very plush and with a large jetted tub. She was told every thing she needed would be brought to her if she pushed the green button. Maria slept restless through out the night after taking the pills she was required to take every night before bed, or so she was told. She had asked of there nature and was told all were vitamins accept one that was a custom complex synthetic hormone that would build her muscle, fatty tissues and keep her sensitivity up.

The woman nurse had smiled and stated she takes them herself as an added bonus of the job.

Maria was awaken by a speaker in her room stating she would need to get up and take a bath before reporting to her work station in two hours. Two hours she thought this isn't all bad after all; yet again her mind fell back to reality.

Maria walked with two men again down the long halls and through the big doors to a new area marked manufacturing. Once inside she was greeted by a European looking man who then took from there to a separate room an d began to speak, "Ok you will work for me on this project, every one here is SIR do you understand." Yes, answered Maria while shaking her head, "good it's just easier that way with the designers and craftsman, NO Names"

You will be working with this man who is doing a design build model for a customer needing to meet you exact size, remember it's Sir. That's a good girl, ok go on in and introduce yourself. Maria passed through the door and into the private room and was greeted by three men, two helpers and a craftsman. Maria introduced herself to the men as they smiled and one said, "Ok Maria, nice to meet you now please remove your gown." Maria blushed but for fear of reprisal quickly did as told.

The statement that had been made before of women being art ran through Maria's head as the three men made no bones in the study of her firm fit body, now displayed openly in front of them.

Maria was indeed a fine specimen at five feet six inches, raven black hair and firm fit 36d cup breasts that stood out proud with nipples fully extended in front of her.

Her figure was slim but full of curves where needed with an ass to die for as the men in her home office put it.

The men then gathered some items from a box and began to install them on her wrists, ankles, thighs, elbows and around her waist. Maria had done a story once on a society that would restrain people for enjoyment and she suddenly realized she had been brought into some kind of related world with her captivity.

The men led her then to a large wood cabinet with some pieces missing here and there and some held from devises off to the sides as if to be attached very soon.

Once they had reached the cabinet she was ushered into a space inside that required her to hold her arms straight out and keep her legs wide apart as she took baby steps to reach her destiny in the cabinet.

It was there she stood for the rest of the day as the men would move her ever so slightly first one way then the next, attaching one of her straps at a time to a piece just installed.

Maria's shame grew as the men would cop a feel here and there and it seemed more frequently as the straps were being attached to more places. Maria also noted her stance was changing as the men moved her about and added padding that would force her legs even further apart, her back more arched and so on.

After six hours or so and many small gropes she was told she could go for the day and they would start again tomorrow. That night she dreamt of being mauled in all forms as men worked around her and before long she was impaled on one of there cocks, convulsing in Orgasm within the confines of the cabinet, Maria then awoke in a sweat to the sound of the 2 hour warning.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
664 Followers
12