Maria Ch. 03

Story Info
Maria experiences the first night with Phil.
1.9k words
3.9
28.4k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 01/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
110 Followers

Maria stood behind Phil's room door with controversial feelings. On the other hand Phil was the one of his guest group whose behavior was most polite and smoothest and he was actually quite handsome, but on the other hand in all of the occasions Phil had taken her humiliation further than the others. 'Good looking nasty bastard,' Maria thought when knocking his door.

Phil came to door and opened it. When he saw Maria a wide smile appeared to his face.

"Please come in. So, it is our first night together."

Maria entered his room, but kept silent. She didn't know what to expect and looked a little worried.

Phil noticed it. "Don't worry, dear. I won't harm you. We'll just have some fun. What would you like to do?"

Maria was not sure was he testing her. She knew she was expected to offer sexual favors and not just wait for the men's initiatives. "What if we take our clothes off and go to your bed?" she tried.

Phil laughed. "Maria, that was very tempting offer, but let's not rush. We have the whole evening and night. We'll take it easy. I was thinking we could have a little chat. Please sit down and have some wine." Phil handed a glass of white wine to Maria. She sipped it and found the taste very refreshing.

"You like it?" Phil asked.

Maria nodded.

"You got wild by the pool in the afternoon. Was it because Asako?"

"I guess so," Maria replied lamely. She wasn't sure did she want to talk about that action. She had to admit it had affected her greatly.

"Tell me," Phil insisted.

Maria sighed. "The whole situation was so bizarre. The man was huge and black and Asako tiny and pale. The contrast between them was overwhelming. And when she took his penis into her, it felt so impossible and wrong."

"Asako has been here for 4 months. I think she can manage nowadays almost anything, though that cock probably pushed her to the limits," Phil explained.

"Yes. I saw her eyes get wet. I couldn't believe that monster could fit into her. If that man had had me, my vagina would have ripped."

"You better not think like that. If the man stays here for another week, he can choose you. If he wants to fuck your pussy or asshole with that, what can you do?"

Maria felt like crying. "Nothing...," she knew it was true.

"By the way, I was Asako's first," Phil confessed.

"You were her first customer?"

"That too, but I was her first fuck."

"But the man said she had a fiancé?"

"Obviously she was saving herself for the marriage, even though she is already 21. So, what the man said earlier about her boyfriend's small cock was not true. Asako had no experience of cocks before mine."

"You took her virginity. How cruel to lose it that way," Maria dared to say.

"Yes. You should have seen it. She was very reluctant, though persuaded by Mr. Pain. I made her beg to fuck her and telling the truth I didn't make it easy for her. I insulted her small tits and told her pussy is better be good. Then I took her very hard. She cried her eyes out."

"Why are you doing things like this? Do you get something from it?" Maria asked.

"Exactly. I love to push women into their limits, though I like ordinary sex too. Asako was something extraordinary. After the first time I told her she was a lousy fuck and I will take her again until I'm satisfied. You would be amazed to see how totally she surrendered. I took her four times and every time she put more effort to make me happy. I'm sure her pussy was in agony."

"I'm sorry, but I don't understand you," Maria replied.

"Let's skip this subject. I remember Asako warmly, but now I want to concentrate on you. I'd like you to serve me the wine. Take of your top."

Maria revealed her breasts and took the wine bottle to her hand. She was about to pour it to Phil's glass, when he stopped her.

"No. Fill your own glass, full." Maria wondered, but obeyed.

"Now. Come closer with your glass. Dip your nipple to the wine and place it to my mouth."

The chilly white wine hardened Maria's nipple. Some drops of wine landed on Phil's chest before she was able to mouth the nipple to his mouth. Maria sighed when Phil sucked her nipple eagerly.

"More. The other one," he commanded. Maria continued to feed the wine to him with her nipples. It excited Maria and she felt her pussy to moisten.

"Take your shorts off and lie down on your back." Phil spread Maria's legs. He took the bottle to his hand and poured a small amount to her exposed pussy lips. Then he started to slap those with his tongue. Time to time he poured some more wine and kept on teasing her sex. Maria felt the heat inside of her and was close to explode.

"Turn around. On your fours." Maria did. Phil placed the bottle against her pussy lips and moved it up and down teasing her. Maria couldn't help but tried to push back. The bottle was parting her lips and the mouth of it disappeared to her wet hole. Phil took it out and started to tease her pussy lips again. Maria tried again, but Phil didn't let her to have her satisfaction.

"Please...," she begged.

"You want to have it in you?" Phil asked

"Yes," Maria almost cried.

"Spread your ass cheeks," he said. Maria was afraid where this was leading. She complied and soon felt Phil's fingers massaging her pussy. She came more and more close to orgasm, but Phil seemed to know when to stop.

"Please, don't," she asked. Next thing she felt was the cold bottle against her asshole. It started to penetrate trough her sphincter. Simultaneously Phil continued to tease her vagina. The pleasure and pain were competing in Maria's mind. The bottle went deeper into her. She could endure the pain. She tried to press tighter against Phil's fingers which made the bottle to invade even deeper.

"Yes. Fuck the bottle with your ass." Maria humped against the bottle. Suddenly Phil took the bottle out. Maria felt the emptiness. She saw Phil taking his clothes off. Soon Phil kneeled behind her. He pushed the bottle against her pussy again. Her cock found its way against her asshole. He pumped the bottle with short movements. When he pulled it out Maria's ass was following which made his cock to penetrate into her ass.

"Take it deeper. Fuck me with your tight hole." Soon Maria was able to take the whole penis in. Phil kept on working with the bottle in her pussy. Maria's moves became quicker and stronger. She really didn't feel the pain anymore. The pleasure overtook. Phil couldn't hold longer, but emptied his balls to Maria's asshole. He got soft.

"No, no. Fuck my ass, you bastard," she screamed.

Phil pulled out and replaced his cock with the bottle. Maria placed her own fingers against her clit and rubbed it while fucking the bottle. It didn't take long till she experienced the most powerful orgasm ever. She lied on her stomach just panting there. Her asshole was gaping.

"Go clean yourself," Phil said, "You're covered with sweat." Maria rose up and went to the bathroom to shower herself. She rinsed her holes and felt the soreness of her asshole. 'What did he do to me? It felt so good... and dirty at the same time. I'm becoming a sex addict. I just can't enjoy of this work, I don't want to,' Maria thought tears on her eyes while drying herself with big soft towel. Finally she returned to Phil. Phil was half lying, half sitting on the coach still naked. Maria carefully sat on a chair.

"Shouldn't you be doing something?" Phil asked

"What do you want me to do?" Maria replied.

"You should know your job by now."

"Do you want to fuck me again?" she asked.

"Do I look ready for that?" Phil pointed his soft organ. Maria understood his hint and came beside him and started to caress it in her palm.

"Stop," he said and continued, "It is really dirty since it has been in your butt hole. Suck it clean."

"Not that, please," Maria asked though knew her pleading was vain. Reluctantly she took his penis into her mouth and started to suck it. She could taste his semen flavored with the odor of her asshole.

Soon Phil was rock hard again. He pushed Maria on the floor on her stomach and followed. He started to caress her ass cheeks and then pushed the tip of his poke finger through her sphincter.

"You remember in the morning when my finger was here for the first time. You screamed wildly. What do you say now?"

Maria was not sure how to answer.

Phil continued, "Will I push it in?"

"If you want to, " Maria replied, "but please be careful. I'm very sore and your finger hurts."

"So what? Why should I care?" and then he added another finger. Maria yelped in pain. Phil took it further and started to insert third finger.

"Please no," she begged.

Phil pulled his fingers out. "I'm starting to get tired of your begging. You are missing your point. I better ask Asan to come over and have a discussion with you."

Maria went pale. "No, not that."

"Okay. Let's then find a way to bury these three fingers to your butt." Maria grabbed to her ass cheeks and spread them giving Phil a better access. Phil benefitted the situation and violently pushed the fingers into her hole. Maria bit her lip not to cry out. Phil started to pump his fingers.

"Do you like it or shall I add fourth finger?"

"Please fuck it with your penis."

"Gently or roughly?"

Maria guessed the 'right' answer. "Fuck me hard."

Phil didn't need more encouragement. He sunk his cock into her with one violent push and then fucked her like he was trying to rip her into pieces. Mary sobbed against the carpet. This time Phil could hold much longer. Once again he finally filled her hole with his seed. He pulled out. Maria's anus looked really irritated. Phil decided to add her misery. Instead of letting her go for a shower, he took a small spoon from the side table. He then pushed the spoon into her ass and started to dig out his cum. The sharp edges of the spoon scraped Maria's tissue. He grabbed her hair and offered the spoon to her mouth. Obediently Maria swallowed the spoonful. Phil repeated this several times until he couldn't dig out more sperm.

"What do you suggest we are doing next?"

"I can suck you hard again," Maria suggested.

"And then what?"

"You can fuck me again."

"Pussy or ass?"

"Whatever pleases you," she had to say.

To Maria's relieve he said, "I let you ride my cock with your pussy for a change. Let's save your butthole till the morning. I'm sure Sergei and Chuck will be pleased when you offer a good ass fucking to them. We will show by the pool you can manage as well as Asako."

Maria climbed on Phil and departed her pussy lips with his cock. She moved her ass to please Phil. This time she couldn't get turned on herself. She just thought the next day and the days after that...

Scandman
Scandman
110 Followers