Maria Ch. 1

Story Info
Maria learns that her bosses silence has a price.
3.4k words
4.13
151.8k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lee_2061
Lee_2061
27 Followers

She sat in opposite of me in the middle of my office on the sixth floor. It was late and we were alone in the building. Her drooped head reflecting the despair she must be feeling. Maria Rosa had been caught steeling on camera. I had told security to keep a lid on it while I investigated the matter. Maria had no idea why I'd asked her to stay behind after work until I showed her the video.

She was a beautiful woman in her mid thirties. Even in a shirt top and skirt nothing could disquise her ample bosom and generous curves. Maria was a 36D-26-36 if an inch, only about five foot two which served to emphasise her voluptuous proportions and long, dark, wavy hair that sat on her shoulders. Her large brown eye, long lashes and her small mouth and full lips made her a walking wet dream and I loved watching her in the office we shared. In the past two years since she started in our typing pool, she had given me at least a dozen hard-ons every day no matter how conservatively she dressed. If she was bending over I couldn't help but let my eyes be drawn to her rounded arse, wondering what it would be like to bounce my crotch against it. If I was in front of her when she bent over, I would be treated to her ample cleavage and wondering just long her bra straps could hold up against gravity. I'd also be wondering how much of each breast I'd be able to suck into my mouth as she sat astride me. Michelangelo would have made her model for his Aprhodite. I had always harboured more lustful fantasies for this little bomb. Sure there were plenty of other beautiful women in the building but beautiful women aren't necessary built for sex. This one in particular no only aroused lustful desires in me, her general aloofness to everybody made her altogether a more cherished prize.

Maria was a single mother who was having problems making ends meet. Her six year old daughter Carmen needed a new uniform she said and she had just used all her money to pay the rent. She was broke and didn't think anyone would miss the $200 she had taken from the cash drawer. I had caught her and now she sat opposite me trying to talk me out of calling the cops.

'It's up to you Mr. King. I can't afford to lose this job. I can't even afford to be temporarily out of work. Please, please Mr. King forgive me. I have never stolen before and I will do anything, anything at all if you'll just give me another chance. Pleeeease. If you don't care for me think of my poor Carmen. Who will look after her if anything happens to me?'

Who indeed? Yep, it was up to me alright. I got up and walked around the table. Standing behind her I said 'Well Maria I'd like to help but I have a business to run and stealing from your boss is a very serious offence. Then too, no one will give a job to someone with a police record.'

'They'll probably put Carmen in foster care when they lock you up?' I turned the screws. It was a bastard thing to do but I wanted this woman and I would do just about anything to have her. I'd purposely said 'when they lock you up' and not 'if' just to press the point. She'd been pleading with me for an hour and was near the edge and ready to clutch at straws. After a long pause I added 'If I give you a chance Maria and I'm not saying that I will, what will I get in return?'

A pair of teary but hopeful eyes looked up at me.

'What is going to jail and losing your daughter to a foster home worth to you, eh?'

She stared deeply into my eyes and I think she could tell a reprieve was there for the taking but at a price that she may regret paying. After some thought she spoke. 'I don't know Mr. King, I don't know, just anything, I'll be your slave, I'll work for free, I'll scrub the toilets, anything, just have mercy on me.'

Nice try lady but cleaning wasn't what I had in mind as the pay-off. I got up, walked around behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders. I asked 'Can you give me any reason why I should overlook this very serious matter?' She placed a hand over mine and said, 'Si, yes Mr. King, there must be something I can do. Anything would be better the police, anything.'

'I don't know if it's right, what will the other staff think?'

'Don't tell them. Don't tell anybody, it will be our secret and I'll be good, I promise. I'll work hard for you.' She tilted her head back to look up at me still standing behind her, waiting for an answer.


After a long silence I said 'Maybe'. It was just to give her a little more hope and it worked. I could see it in her eye. All was not lost after all. My hands were still on her shoulders and looking down her shirtfront I could see the rise and fall of her bosom just a mere few inches away. Her eyes followed mine and when she heard me repeat the word 'Maybe' she had an inkling what was coming.

There was no turning back now, I slid one hand down her front and rubbed her chest testingly just above her jutting breasts. God I wanted to squeeze them. A flicker of reaction crossed her eyes but she remained still and keeping her hands on her lap, she said nothing. By not offering any resistance, she had silently consented. It was that simple. She had understood my terms and made her decision.

Still looking in her eyes, I reached down her front with one hand and then the other, cupped a breast in each hand and squeezed. They felt as full and as heavy as I had always imagined. While not offering any resistance, she wasn't helping either. It wasn't good enough but it would do for the moment. I would let her get used to the idea before I began the real assault on her dignity. I reached both hands into the top of her shirt and under her bra ignoring the fact that my rough efforts had ripped the two top buttons of her shirt. I found her nipples and squeezed hard while pressing her tits and shoulders back so that her head was now pressing against my crotch. I don't know whether she gasped because the back of her head was pressing against my erection or because I was hurting her nipples but I didn't really care. She just closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. It could have been in pain or shame. Either way it was turning me on even more.

I had lusted after this woman for months. She had resisted everyone's effort to date her and some had called her frigid. I suspected she was just being careful not to give her daughter ideas after having been abandoned by her husband. Now I had her literally in my hands and I intended to find out just how unfrigid she was. No candle lit dinner, no wining and dining. She had passed up on all that. Now all she was going to get was my lust as the focus of my lewd desires. I squeezed and mauled her tits to my hearts content. She just leaned back and let me have my way. Yes they did feel good. I wanted to lick them, suck them and bite them. Hell, I wanted to fuck them.

I lifted one hand off her now reddened tits and cupping her chin I lifted her now drooping head back again and rubbed her head back and forth against my throbbing hardness. With my other hand I rubbed her lips and then stuck my index finger roughly into her mouth. She got the message and sucked on my finger twirling her tongue around it. She was going to be a submissive bitch and I was going to fuck her like one. I stood this for a few minutes letting her feel my growing hardness while finger-fucking her mouth with my finger.

Then I backed away a bit and with one hand still on her face and a finger still in her sucking mouth, I unzipped my pants with my free hand and stepped out of my pants. I wasn't wearing any underwear. Unconfined my cock stuck out like a flagpole. The head was swollen from the rubbing and wet with pre-come. I had a hard-on that desperately needed some attention. I moved forward again until my crotch was once again pressed against the back of her head and pushed the hot length of it through her hair until it rested against the side of her face. She momentarily stopped sucking as she began to appreciate the size of my erection. I slowly rubbed it up and down her cheek and all then over her face pressing her head hard against it with my other hand.

Appreciate it all you like bitch, because by the time I'm finished you'll know exactly just how big it is and where it's been.

My drippings left a wet trail of pre-come over her nose, eyes and forehead. All this time still wriggling the finger of my other hand in her wet mouth. Once a woman is in a sucking mood, she feels left out if her mouth is empty. I wanted Maria to get used to sucking something. Right now she was working up quite an appetite on my finger so I guess either she was good at everything she put her mind to or her present situation wasn't quite that repulsive to her. After a few minutes I pulled my finger out of her hungry mouth and turn her around on the swivel chair until she was staring directly at my dripping manhood. 'Kiss and lick it!' I commanded. Without a moment's hesitation, she leaned forward and closing her eyes at the last moment stuck out her tongue and licked just the tip of it. Then as though she'd decided she might as well do a proper job, took my cock in one hand and began to cover my hardness with long wet licks and kisses. Damn it felt good.

As she concentrated on her loving I slowly worked my way around until I could lean back against the front of my desk. She just followed my cock always keeping within licking distance. Her cute arse never leaving her swivel chair as she rolled after me. She was obviously good at this and teasingly stuck to my instructions. That is while she occasionally planted a longer than normal kiss on my cock she never let any part of it slide past her lips into her mouth. She was told to kiss and lick it and that was all she gave. I'll soon fix that you bitch, I thought. I played along for a few minutes while I delighted in the sensations of her wet kisses and the sight of her puckering up before planting the next kiss. Her pink tongue darted in and out of her mouth as it removed each of the wet drips of pre-come from my love pole.

Enough teasing. I placed one hand behind her head and the other under her jaw. Squeezing her mouth open, I aimed and guided her mouth over my cock shoving it almost all the way in with one long stroke. I could feel the head slide past her lips, her teeth, her tongu and the narrow of her throat and beyond until it nestled against the back of her gullet. Take that you teasing bitch.

'Uhmmmmmm……that's good', I said, 'my cock likes your mouth Maria'. I held her there for a moment while she struggled to avoid gagging. Then I let her go and watched my cock slide out of her lewdly stretched mouth. It popped out and she gasped to catch her breathe. She now understood that it wasn't a game and that teasing was not on my schedule. She looked up at me waiting for an instruction.

'Now start sucking my cock until I tell you to stop. Eat it and fuck it with your mouth', she obeyed. Holding my cock at the base in one hand and cradling my balls in the other, she sucked it back into her mouth. I loved the way her soft full lips wrapped around the shaft as it slid back into her warm moist mouth. Maria showed me just how good a cocksucker she was as she bobbed her head up and down all the time sucking and licking until I felt my cock start to heat up and my ball-sac tighten. She was determined to pay off her debt all right. Little did she know I would never let such a talented and obedient cocksucker out of my grasp, ever. It wasn't going to be quite that easy.

'That's good Maria, you suck me nice and good and I'll see what I can do for you. Oh Yes, you hungry bitch. Suck me harder.' She looked up at me and seemed proud she was getting some results with her mouth. 'Take off your clothes', I commanded. 'No, don't stop sucking'. She obeyed and kept sucking while removing her torn shirt and bra.

'That's it my little bitch, everything, I want to see you naked'.

A few moments later she sat naked before me, cock still in her mouth. In the meantime I had removed my own clothes and she had no doubts as to what I had in mind before the evening was through.

Grabbing a handful of hair, I yanked her head off my cock. She winced. A trail of saliva still joined her mouth and the tip of my cock. Then I pushed her mouth down onto my testicles. 'Suck my balls' I commanded. She sucked one testicle into her mouth, gently rolling it around with her tongue, then she did the same to the other, and in between and even tried both. But they were just too full for her little mouth.

'Yes' I hissed. 'You have a good mouth Maria, but I want to see if all the other holes in your body are just as good'. A sparkle of comprehension was beginning to dawn on her face. I could see the fear in her eyes even though her face and mouth were buried under my cock. She had heard correctly. I did say 'other holes'. Her cunt was one and the other……..could only be her arse. She was under my will and whether she liked it or not, no amount of pleading or pain was going to save her from my desires.

While she licked and sucked, I began mauling her tits again, even harder this time for I was starting to care even less if she was in pain or not. I squeezed, pinched and twisted them until red welts formed on her soft brown tits. I pulled her nipples hard and rolled them till they were twice their normal size. I knew they were stinging because her eyes were becoming watery.

'Are your tits sore?' I asked. She nodded. She couldn't speak because her mouth was once again stretched to the limit with cock. 'Good' I said. 'Maybe I'll have to kiss them better'

I pulled her sucking mouth away from my groin. My balls popped out of her sucking mouth. Damn, I hated having to do that. But I had better plans in mind. I picked her up and carried her over to the sofa. I was a soft leather couch. It was well-sprung and wide and long enough to be a single bed. I dropped her none too gently on it and stood over her. I was taking in the full extent of my prize. Her body was nearly as perfect as any man's fantasy could allow. Except this was no longer just a fantasy. She was real, soft, hot and right now submissive and ready for further violation. She looked at the wall, perhaps she was wishing this was all a bad dream.

Then she turned her face towards me and saw the lust in my eyes. 'Please don't hurt me', she pleaded, 'I will do as you Mr King ask but don't hurt me, please, I beg you'.

'Maria, I won't hurt you. But you must please me. You are going to please me, aren't you?'

'Yes' was all the answer I needed. There was nothing I couldn't do to her. In some ways I would have preferred a little resistance but right now total submission wasn't too bad an alternative.

I knelt down beside her on the sofa and grabbed her tits in my hands. Then I opened my mouth and tried to swallow a whole breast in one go. I licked, sucked and bit her tits and nipples leaving more red wet marks all over them. They were delicious and only her occassional moans stopped me from breaking her skin. I reached one hand down her belly and searched for her clitty. Her legs were locked together.

I stopped and looked her in the eye. 'Spread them', I commanded, 'I want to play with your pussy'. Slowly, her knees parted. 'Wider', I commanded. They opened like a magic doorway. I grabbed impatiently at her knees, parted them widely and lifted them towards her chest. Her hairy snatch was now fully exposed, pointing lewdly towards the ceiling. If she was embarrassed before, she must be humiliated now. I looked at her face and smiled. 'There', I said. 'Now I can get reach everything'. Her tear-streked cheeks reddened and she closed her eyes. I testingly removed my hands from her knees. They stayed up and apart. This pussy was all mine.

I placed my hand over cunt-lips and rubbed. She was wet as hell. The bitch couldn't control her own body after all. I found her clitty, spread her cunt-lips and rubbed the little button until her hips started moving in little circles. Her breathing got even heavier as I again placed my mouth over one of her now tender nipples. Her whole body started to move. She had given up restraining herself from showing any pleasure. The onslaught was too great and the victim was now the accomplice. Her hands moved over my head and she pulled my head harder onto her heaving tits.

I shoved one, two, three and then all four fingers into her cunt. Even with all her juices, it was a tight squeeze, but I could tell from the contractions of her vaginal walls that her pussy was more than ready for something longer and fatter. Any minute now she might even start begging me to fuck her. I rubbed her clitty with my thumb while keeping my fingers her cunt, curling and uncurling them as I tickled the inner walls of her sex tunnel. She placed a hand over mine and started pushing it deeper into her cunt.

'Is that nice Maria? You like that bitch?'. No answer. I bit her nipple. 'I said, is that nice?'

'Yes, it's …. nice' she conceded.

'You want me to fuck you don't you?'

'….. Yes'.

'You want my cock in there, don't you?'

'Yes'.

You sure Maria?'

'Yes'.

'Pardon?', I pretended not to hear her.

'Yes'.

'Yes what?' Her clitty was now nearly as swollen as her nipple from my rubbing.

'Yesss, I .. want … you .. in me', she hissed

'You sure?', I taunted.

'YES, I I I'mmm suure'. Her voice starting to take on a tone of urgency as I sped up my plunging fingers and my rubbing thumb.

I was now shoving my fingers faster and faster into her cunt. She thrust her hips up to meet each shove. She was going to come any minute now. Or at least she would if I let her. I stopped moving, pulled out my fingers and just covered her pussy with my palm. Her thrusting hips were denied the pleasure they were so enjoying. Cold turkey.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me, a pleading look on her face. 'Why did you stop?', she asked.

'Ask me for it, ask me to fuck you'. Her humiliation was almost complete.

To Be Continued...

Lee_2061
Lee_2061
27 Followers