Maria of House Marcellus Ch. 04

Story Info
Gaius finishes what he has begun.
1.3k words
4
33.3k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omyen
omyen
22 Followers

Minutes later, Gaius paused outside the cell door, the muscles in one arm taut under the weight of his burden. He forced himself to wait there, to prolong the anticipation, but in the end the heat of his desire for Maria, only inflamed by his journey to fetch this metallic bundle, caused him to wrench the door open and step inside. Maria lay crumpled on the floor where he had thrown her, her ripped dress beside her, as though she had tried to cover her pale nakedness, still red from his grip.

"Maria," he said, in tones of steel. "Repeat to me the lesson you learned the last time we spoke."

Maria did not reply, her tongue locked by her conflicting emotions.

"Maria," he said again, his utterance of the word seeming to embody, to Maria, the power of the man himself. "Repeat it."

Without waiting for a reply this time, his patience broke. Picking up her limp form in one hand, he thrust her against the wall, holding her again by the throat. Maria's hands fluttered weakly towards his choking grip, but flew down again to her sides as she remembered the lesson he had so recently imparted.

"I will tell you again," Gaius whispered, his face so close to hers that she could feel the burning heat of his breath. "You are not to touch me unless I so will it. But it seemed you could not obey, so I have brought a tool of persuasion -- you will not need to remember it any further."

He threw down the bundle he had been carrying and unwrapped it on the cell floor. He left Maria to hold herself against the wall, though she sank to a pitiable squat, her terror for the first time outweighing her arousal. As the dark woolen material unfolded, she began to see glints, as of metal, in the half light of the room. Her overwhelming impression was of the bits and bridles of horses, but made crueler and more piercing.

Suddenly Gaius reached out a hand and snapped a piece of his metallic puzzle shut around her ankle. She felt the sharp points forged on the inside dig into her skin, not quite drawing blood. The shock that made her gasp though, vocalizing her fear, was the deep cold and weight of metal kept from sun for what seemed years. Before she could jerk herself away, he clasped an identical circlet around her other leg, its cold now seeming less as her leg grew numb, the heat leeching from her.

Gaius now stood up, and she could see his excitement standing clearly through his tunic, its head seemingly seeking her. So fixated was she, and so suddenly flushed with the memory of his glans reaching deep inside her, that she barely noticed him placing two more rings of metal on her, one on each wrist. He drew her up easily and thrust the bolts on each piece into small holes in the wall, obviously made for this cruel purpose, the barely suppressed violence in his motions making her tremble with anticipation.

Seconds later, Maria found her naked body spreadeagled upon the wall, sagging as she was held up only by the four bolts connecting her joints to the stonework. Gaius paused, his chest moving only slightly with his breath, though Maria fancied she could see her excitement mirrored in his grey eyes. With a swiftness of motion that made her cry out, he grabbed her at the neck and drew a silken bag down across her head. Maria tossed her head to and fro, in a panic at her loss of sight, and she would have shaken it from her had the last piece of the metal set not been a ring made to fit around her neck, clasp at the back, and lock her head onto the stone.

Now, hanging from five points on the wall and unable to see the motions of her master, in whose power she now truly was, Maria felt the pain of the metal rings cutting into her. Her heart began beating faster, though she could not tell whether for fear or joy, and her body began to flush with adrenaline. She felt the first touch of Gaius' hot breath on her chest, and sensed his warmth only inches from her. When he began to bite her full breasts, gently at first, she gasped, feeling her arousal begin to spread. The violence of his lips and teeth upon her grew moment to moment, until she felt she could stand it no longer, her nipples taut and straining upwards, her breasts rising as she arched her back in pain.

Gaius mistook her pain for pleasure, or perhaps simply did not care one way or the other; he stopped, and paused, licking his lips. Were Maria able to see, she would see once again the smile of her demon shining in the darkness, as though it made up the entirety of the man standing before her. He reached downwards and drew from the harsh wool bundle the last of his tools. Her first knowledge of it was only sound, as it hissed, a soft susurration as of a whispering audience, their voices shocked and low at the depraved performance they were witnessing.

As her knowledge of the tool grew, so did her pain; Gaius struck her upon the thigh, the sharp crack of the whip's many tails cut through the crowd's whispering, only to echo from the walls, its remnants mingling with the hiss of leather on leather as Gaius gently shook the crop, preparing for his next stroke. Maria bit her tongue to keep from crying out, though she felt the salt sweetness of her blood in her mouth.

Her other thigh was next to feel his anger; she imagined the welts rising upon it as the whip withdrew. Gaius spread the whip's kiss across her whole body, carefully and deliberately, his skill obvious. Many long days and nights had been spent at this dark practice. He increased the speed with which he struck her as his excitement increased, until Maria could no longer hear the whip whispering to her, only its shout as it struck her again and again.

As he increased the frequency and force of his ministrations waves of pleasure ran up and down her body, beginning to build on each other as though in time with his applied pain. At the point she could take no more, she felt him step back and heard his harsh breath, knowing now that he was her equal in his need.

Without warning he was inside her, his hands dragging her hips forward to meet his as he reached her innermost regions with every stroke. She shuddered as he reentered her each time, her anklets banging against the wall in harsh counterpoint to his grunts of effort. She felt his cock push aside the walls of her channel further than seemed possible, only ever just to this side of pain, and sometimes beyond. At his furthest extension it felt as though he would burst her apart, and after only seconds of his rape the surging of her lust took her and exploded throughout her body as she surrendered entirely to Gaius and the pleasure he brought her.

As Maria became impossibly taut and then limp in his grasp, Gaius came as well, the clenching of her muscles on his shaft forcibly drawing pleasure from him. Maria, now in a world made entirely of touch, felt his burning hot seed entering her body and going deeper than seemed possible. He spasmed again, and again, each contraction forcing more inside her, until he slipped out of her, as suddenly as he had entered. She felt a rush of cold air as he opened the cell door, and the compression as he slammed it behind him. Still suspended, with her flushed body demanding more even as her legs trembled with the power of what had lain between them, she began to cry, salt tears of relief and despair.

omyen
omyen
22 Followers