Marian and Ryan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

"Ryan, you're sure a stud," Marian whispered to him. "You really made me cum, big-time, and I'll bet you can do it again. But let's take our time and make it last. We've got all day." As she had expected, he stopped thrusting and let her resume control.

Once again, Marian fucked her pussy on Ryan's cock, using long, slow strokes while he plunged back to meet her. With every movement, more pleasure radiated from the path his cock plowed in her, building toward what she knew would be another great climax. Besides her pussy, she was feeling a delightful sensation where his fingers were brushing against her ass. Marian is a sensuous woman and relishes sex in all three holes, besides having her pussy eaten.

"Next time, I'm going to try to get him to eat my pussy, and one day I'll get him to fuck my ass." As that thought passed through her mind, she realized what she was thinking: Regular fucking with the neighbor kid?

"Well, why not?" Marian argued with herself. "He's having fun; I'm having fun and nobody's getting hurt. As long as he doesn't tell his parents, we can get together like this every week."

"Your dick is great, Ryan. I love the way you're fucking me. Can you move your hands around a little, though? That's it! Right there! Now, stick your finger in me."

"In your butt hole? Okay. Like this?" Bending his wrist, he drove his middle finger into her ass almost to his knuckle.

"Yeah! Oh, God, yeah, like that. Mmmm, you sure know how to please a woman."

Whether he knew how or not, the woman on top of him was certainly being pleased. His finger in her ass sent out delightful thrills and his cock, as it repeatedly filled her pussy, sent currents of ecstasy reverberating through her body. Marian's level of pleasure was rapidly mounting and when it peaked, she would climax again.

Ryan's pleasure was building too and it was like nothing he had ever experienced. He had masturbated hundreds of times, and it had been fun, but nothing compared to the incredible bliss flooding his body as Marian's tight, wet pussy alternated squeezing and releasing his cock. He had frequently swapped lies with his buddies, bragging about fictitious carnal exploits, but this was the first actual sexual experience of his life. He fervently hoped it wouldn't be the last, especially not the last with the wonderful woman who was moving on top of him.

That wonderful woman knew she was close to cumming again and that she would do it best from the cowgirl position. She stroked back, all the way until she felt Ryan's pubic hair against her pussy lips, and stayed there.

"I'm almost ready to cum again but I'll have to change position. Straighten your legs out. Once I start cumming, just keep fucking me like you did before."

"Okay. I think I'm getting close too."

"Let's try to cum at the same time. That's the best of all."

Marian pulled her arms out from under Ryan's, placed her palms flat on the bed and pushed up, raising her upper body. Keeping his cock as deeply imbedded in her pussy as she could, she brought her legs forward, one at a time, until she was on her knees. After moving her body upright, she was in the cowgirl position and ready to bring herself and Ryan to mutually satisfying climaxes. The only drawback to her was that his finger had been pulled from her ass, but she was going to be concentrating on his cock and her pussy anyhow. There was no drawback at all to Ryan, and he relished the view of her luscious breasts bouncing and swaying above his face with her movements.

"Put your hands on my hips," she directed him. "When I start cumming, hold onto me and keep fucking up into me until we both cum." Ryan nodded happily.

Flexing her legs and leaning forward, Marian slowly raised her pussy until only the head of Ryan's cock was still inside. She paused for a second and lowered herself again. On cue, Ryan fucked up into her, his body wetly meeting her pussy lips.

"Ah," Marian sighed happily. "Yeah. Keep doing that." Once again she raised and lowered her pussy and his cock drove upward to meet her. She sighed happily again.

Over and over she impaled herself on the cock that surged into her. Her happy sighs changed to moans and Ryan matched her sounds of pleasure. Until then, she had been moving straight up and down, with minimum contact between her clit and his cock, but Marian changed her strokes as she drew closer to cumming. She leaned back, dragging her clit against Ryan as she rose, and again, even more strongly as his cock thrust back into her pussy.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Marian whimpered as a new and more intense kind of pleasure flooded her body. She started moving up and down faster, and the young man under her matched her increased speed.

To Ryan, it was the most wonderful moment of his life. His eyes feasted on the sight of Marian's large breasts bouncing and swaying as her body writhed above him, with her head tossing from side to side. The heady aroma of her pussy juices filled his nostrils, the most enticing scent of his rather limited experience. Her uninhibited expressions of ecstasy were a delight to his ears but nothing could compare to the incredible billows of pleasure that were engulfing his body, increasing in their intensity every time his cock was enveloped by her pussy.

"Yes! Yes!" Marian cried out, joyously. "I'm cumming! Keep fucking me!" Those were the last coherent words he heard her say but Ryan knew what to do.

His hands held her in place while his cock pounded in and out of her pussy. Marian's body thrashed on top of him, her arms flailing and her weight shifting from one knee to the other. With every thrust deep into her pussy, his hands pushed against her hips, pressing her clit against his cock, increasing her joy and his, and rapidly bringing him closer to his own climax.

All her muscles abruptly spasmed; her back arched and she jammed her pussy down against him as she climaxed. After her orgasm, Marian went completely limp, falling forward on top of Ryan, guided by his hands, while he continued ramming his cock into her. Seconds later, he felt the greatest ecstatic upheaval in his life as he climaxed, giving a final powerful thrust of his cock into her pussy. Even after the first ejaculation, he repeatedly drove his cock into her, until his cum had finished spurting. Ryan's hands went from Marian's hips to her shoulders as he protectively embraced the woman who had just given him such a thrill. Her legs stretched out to lie beside his as she sprawled on top of him, squashing her breasts into his chest.

Marian regained her strength while smiling at the man who was recuperating under her. "That was wonderful, Ryan, maybe the best I've ever had, and I've been around some. How about you? I know it's none of my business, but how many women have you been with?"

"None. I mean, you were the first, Marian."

"Really? Oh, I can't believe that. You're too good and too sexy to be that inexperienced."

"No, really. You're the only woman I've ever been to bed with."

"Well, I'm very flattered that you saved yourself for me. Er, this might be your first but I hope it won't be our last."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I had a great time and you liked it too. We can do it again you know, maybe next weekend, and we can do other things too. Like I said, I've been around and I've learned a lot of things that I like to do and I think you'll like too."

"Yeah? Yeah I'd like that a lot." Ryan was trying to stay cool but he actually felt like jumping for joy at the way his primary sexual fantasy was coming true.

"I'd like it too. Maybe not even wait for next weekend, if we can get together before then." Marian smiled at him and at his cock, now flaccid, which had given her such a great time, and that she expected to be giving her even better times, starting with the next weekend, if not sooner. At his age, Ryan would be just as ready the next day as he had been when he was in the shower but she didn't want to wear out the thrill.

"One thing, though, Ryan. Don't tell anyone! Especially, don't tell your parents. They might think I'm too old for you."

"Don't worry; I won't tell anybody. And I don't think you're too old."

"You're a sweet guy."

By that time, they had both rested enough to the bathroom and retrieve their clothing. Marian walked him to the kitchen door and, just as he left, kissed his cheek and patted his ass. "Okay, Ryan, next Sunday, or maybe before then it we feel like it."

She closed the door behind him, very satisfied with what she had done for herself that day. She had immensely enjoyed the sucking and fucking with Ryan, and felt especially gratified that she had been his first. There would be more great sex between them and she would be teaching him things she liked to do and liked men to do to her. Not only had her sex life improved immensely, and was promising to get even better, she had gotten her lawn mowed cheap.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Marian and Ryan did and as much as they expect to have in the future. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12