Mariana Ch. 03: New York City

Story Info
Derek and Mariana find excitement in the city.
6.3k words
4.72
19.2k
14
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers

After the experience in the mall (see Chapter 1) and a hot visit to the woods (Chapter 2), Derek and Mariana found themselves frustrated by wanting to spend more time together and push the relationship further. But, they basically had nowhere to go that would not raise suspicion from their co-workers or families. They were trying to be discrete at work, so the opportunities for them to spend time alone together were few and far between.

They made the best of it that they could, stealing time away by going for walks. But, to reduce suspicion, they could not do this often, and even when they did, the most they could do was a bit of heavy petting. Even a trip to the nearby woods seemed dangerous now.

They were both sick of logistics when Mariana mentioned her impending conference away to New York City. It came with a hotel room.

"Maybe I could come," Derek joked.

"That would be awesome," Mariana said. "Just think, we'd could be in a city where no one knows us. We could walk down the street holding hands. Anything could happen."

Her eyes sparked. Derek could tell that she wanted to make the joke into reality.

"Let me see what I can do," he said.

Two days later, Derek passed Mariana in the hallway.

"Let's go to New York," he said. "I have the green light."

He enjoyed seeing the surprise and excitement on Mariana's face. She was a bit apprehensive about going too fast, but it certainly beat being frustrated constantly by circumstance!

They promised to meet up in the city. He got her cell phone number. Mariana thought of how much fun they could have and was genuinely excited. The trip could not come soon enough.

-

That fateful morning, while Mariana was packing for the trip, she received a text that from Derek at home.

"School girl outfit, stockings, buttons. Shave. No panties"

The text was so stark. Her heart started beating faster. She was not sure she could pull such an outfit off. And did he just ask her to shave?

"Shave what?" she texted back. She could play coy when she wanted.

"Shave EVERYTHING."

It was not like Mariana had never shaved her privates before. But the thought of Derek seeing her completely bare sent a shiver through her whole body. And what he planned to do with her if she complied...

-

Mariana had to search for an outfit that would match "school girl". She had a pleated skirt that was in the pile for when she lost weight. Trying it on, she found that it fit, with even a little room to spare. Woot!

The top was more of a problem. What qualified? She went through a few sexy blouses, but they just did not seem right. She closed her eyes, trying to form a mental picture. And then it came to her.

A white, button down, plain shirt was the answer. She appraised herself in the mirror. It was cute, in a safe sort of way. She cupped her bra, raising up her breasts. "Maybe if I wore a push-up," she thought.

She unfastened her bra and removed it without taking off the shirt. One bra after another was rejected before she even tried them on. She was getting discouraged when her reflection in the mirror caught her eye. The shirt was pretty tame with a bra under it, but without, it was a fetishist's wet dream. It was somewhat transparent in just the right light. When her nipples got hard, as they were now, you could clearly see them. You could even see a hint of her dark areola.

"Can I really wear that?"

She grabbed a vest from her closet and pulled it on. With it on, it was not too bad.

"Mmmm," she purred as she ran her hands down her sides, feeling how her breasts felt in the shirt. "Definitely a keeper."

"And now for the legs," she said to herself.

The lingerie drawer had just the right pair of nylons she was searching for. They were white and partially see through, ending high up on her thigh. The top was lacy. Putting them on made her feel sexy.

Appraising herself in the mirror, Mariana almost did not recognize the woman staring back at her. She was hot! The combination of innocent and naughty definitely added to the allure.

And now for Derek's text request. Mariana took off each piece of clothing and placed it on the bed. She did it slowly, sensually, like a strip tease. She imagined Derek watching her. It was like a little preview of things to come, she thought.

Entering the bathroom, she turned on the water for a steamy shower. She turned up the temperature to just below scalding level. Shaving with hot water reduced the incidence of ingrown hairs, she found. Plus, The hot water felt good against her skin. It was almost like she needed it to match her internal temperature, and right now she was running a bit hot.

She spent the better part of the next thirty minutes shaving her legs, her vagina, and even her ass. It aroused her to feel the shaving cream slide over her skin. The slick sensation of her bare privates was incredible. And it was just so ... naughty.

It was difficult to not wildly masturbate in the shower. She was so incredibly horny by the time she was finished that she could honestly use another one immediately!

When she glanced down, she could clearly see her puffy lips. The slit running down was completely visible. It was nearly obscene how exposed it felt. She could not deny that it also turned her on. She was impatient to "field test" it. She giggled to herself.

Putting on the outfit was easier now that she was "en fuego". In fact, she decided not to include the vest at all. She talked herself into thinking the shirt was not so revealing. But part of her knew exactly what she was showing and it made her nipples stiff and hard, straining against the thin material.

The skirt was not long, about mid-thigh. She still had not put any panties on, and her newly shaved pubis felt exposed. Looking over her shoulder in the mirror, she bent down, trying to tell if someone would see her ass. It was difficult to be sure, but it was probably covered.

Mariana breathed deeply. "I can do this," she said to the sex kitten in the mirror. She grabbed her bag and headed out to catch her train to New York.

As she waited on the platform for the train to arrive, Mariana was constantly smoothing down her skirt. It was nerve wracking with the outfit she was wearing. When it arrived, she found a nice spot in the quiet car, read a novel, and tried to relax.

During the trip, she and Derek exchanged texts to arrange for a spot to meet when she arrived in the city. It helped settle her down a little and get excited about the time away.

-

Mariana waited anxiously under the clock at Grand Central Station. He had sent her a text for them to meet at the station. She felt sexy as she stood there noticing all the businessmen giving her an extra glance as they rushed to catch their trains.

One particular man approached with dark sunglasses. Even behind the eyewear, she could tell he was staring. She was getting a little uncomfortable when he stopped and continued looking directly at her. Then he approached again and she recognized him.

It was Derek. He stopped about ten feet away and checked her out, quite overtly. His eyes paused at her breasts and hard nipples, his eyebrows raising. They continued their journey down to her pleated skirt and lacy stockings. His expression revealed distinct approval.

His appraisal made her feel a little flushed and already a little wet between her legs. He gave her a nice hug and a kiss, telling her how much he liked what she was wearing. She smiled up at him. He took her by the hand and headed for the entrance to the subway.

They boarded the number 6 train, heading downtown. It was Saturday, fairly early, and yet it was still pretty crowded. Derek and Mariana had to stand up as there were no two seats that were together.

Derek stood close to her, and just a touch behind. He felt her back, scratching it lightly. Mariana arched it like a cat and made a mock "purring" noise. It got a smile out him.

As Mariana stared off in the distance, Derek's hand strayed downward-feeling her ass over her skirt. The action was just slightly over the line in public, but her anonymity made her feel more secure. Besides, it was still well within acceptable behavior.

At the next stop, even more people crowded in and barely anyone got off the train. Mariana was forced to get closer to him, though she did not mind much. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and held her close. Anyone observing them would have just seen two people enjoying each other's company.

"Just three more stops until Union Square," Derek murmured in her ear.

As the train slowed for the next stop, Mariana leaned back against him. She felt his hips press into her from behind lightly. He was hard, very hard. He pressed his erection between her ass cheeks through her skirt.

Mariana was nervous, yet extremely turned on at the same time. As the train stopped and the doors opened, she realized that no one was paying any attention to them. Everyone around them was a stranger. It made her relax. Anonymity definitely has its privileges.

She turned her head, kissed him, and said "mmm." Only he could hear her.

Derek started to ease his grip on her, but Mariana actually pushed her ass backwards into him-signaling that she was completely OK with what he was doing.

He wrapped his arms firmly around her and held her tight. Mariana soaked in the warm embrace. He just held her, making her feel safe and warm. It felt nice.

The train lurched awkwardly at the next stop. Mariana stumbled a bit and fell into Derek. He caught her, moving his hands down to her hips to keep her steady. Using the opportunity to his full advantage, she could feel Derek's hand slide under her skirt and squeeze her hip and then her ass! It was so fast that she barely noticed the grope and it was gone. Oddly, she was disappointed that it disappeared instead of worrying about what people might have seen.

They continued riding along in a sexually charged silence. Each knew that uttering a word would break the spell. She felt his hand on her waist, lightly stroking. All the energy from the morning shower slammed into Mariana all at once. She wanted more. She took Derek's hand and moved it back under her skirt on her hip... holding it there. They swayed together to the rhythm of the train.

Derek was momentarily taken aback by her actions. But, the subway train was so crowded that it gave them a measure of privacy. People were packed in enough to shield the action below the waist. He ground his pelvis firmly into her.

He whispered in her ear, "I should fuck you on this train in front of the whole world."

Her breath caught. Her body froze.

"Oh my..." she said back, shivering.

He pulled Mariana toward him tighter. She wondered if he was serious. Was their first time doing "it" going to be on a train? Was she ready for that?

Examining her feelings, she was not sure that is what she wanted. But the part of her that had started to drip fluid down her thigh certainly thought it was a fine idea. She was just trying to decide what to say...

"But, I don't feel like getting arrested today," he said, rescuing her from her thoughts.

They both chuckled. She felt just a little sense of loss. She really was quite horny!

"It would be so easy, though." Derek continued after a slight pause. "I could slip my cock out through my zipper, lift your skirt just enough, and slide in to your warm..."

Derek moved his hand inward on her hip.

"Wet."

He moved his hand closer.

"Pussy," he hissed and his fingered stroked her lightly. It actually made contact with her pussy under the skirt.

The sensation was incredible. Mariana was caught up in the moment. Her body rocked side to side. She was starting to lose control.

The Union Square, 14th St. station call echoed over the loud speaker. Derek's hand withdrew from under her skirt. Again, Mariana had this inner conflict. She wanted his hand to stay! This was their destination, though.

Mariana broke herself from the sexual trance. Derek put his hand on the small of her back and they shuffled forward with the crowd to the open train door.

The wink of a stranger caught her attention. The man was standing on the other side of the doorway where they had stood during their ride. His smirk revealed that he had witnessed much of what they had done, despite the crowd. Mariana felt her cheeks burn as they exited the train. Still, the thought of him watching also made her feel even more tingly.

They climbed the stairs upward and out to Union Square.

-

The station exit from the subway left them on the southeast corner of Union Square Park. Mariana noticed that the park sported a small amount of greenery clustered along one side of a gritty urban plaza. It reminded her of the piazzas in Italy.

Derek held her hand and led her into the Park, walking almost due north past the large central fountain. There were tons of people everywhere. On their left, there were some dog walkers exercising their pets and socializing with one another. To their right, were kids playing in a tiny playground. They continued walking, passing endless rows of benches. Each bench was occupied, some by the ever present homeless population, another by a hipster couple enjoying a coffee and a sandwich.

Mariana felt Derek stroke her hand. It was a sensual touch that kept her warm. She was still turned on from the subway ride over, so it did not take much to maintain that feeling.

They were just about half way through the park. They saw kids playing off in a tiny playground. Both her and Derek enjoyed the true city experience of watching the mad cross-section of people: there were people of all ages, nationalities, genders, incomes, and interests.

The artists were out in force. Several of dubious talent had set up stalls. One man has some painted works that were not half bad though. They browsed, but did not stop. Toward the north end of the park, they noticed one extraordinary artist using chalk to create a fairly realistic 3-D rendering of a pit into hell on the sidewalk. It was the best rendering of sidewalk art that Derek had ever seen, so he stopped to watch for a little while, joining the crowd.

Mariana happily held Derek's hand and watched the man work. He put his arm around her waist and it felt wonderful. There was no worry at all that a coworker or mutual acquaintance would walk around the corner and catch them. The artist put his finishing touches on his rendering, and peered up at the crowd, receiving applause. He put out a box to collect tip money.

As change and dollar bills went into the box, Mariana noticed the man giving her the once over. She was sincerely flattered. He was a young man, maybe early twenties, quite fit and tan from being outside. His smile confirmed what she thought, that he was checking her out. And then she calculated the angle from where he was sitting on the sidewalk and realized he could see up her skirt!

She whispered something to Derek, who just smiled and shook his head. He pulled out his wallet and sauntered over to the box. He made eye contact with the artist, tossed in a five dollar bill, and kept walking. Mariana quickly followed, but noticed the man tracking her as she went by. Then she heard an intake of breath. Glancing down, his face was only a foot away peering directly upward. She knew he could see her bare, hairless pussy.

She stumbled slightly and nearly fell. Derek came back for her and held her hand again. Mariana was so strongly aroused by the encounter she felt slightly light-headed. Her juices were definitely flowing!

-

They walked out of the northern side of the park. Derek steered Mariana towards the Barnes & Noble bookstore.

"Shall we go in and have a latte," he asked.

Ever since Derek had introduced her to this foamy coffee drink, she found herself loving it. She quickly nodded. He opened the door for her. As she passed through, his hand patted her behind and touched her hip. The touches sent thrills through her body. All this stimulation was making her crazy.

They browsed around the store for a bit, with Derek continuing to sneak feels. When his hands grazed the side of her breasts, she could not help but moan slightly. It was nearly obscene how much her nipples shown through the thin white fabric.

They stopped at the Romance section. He chose a novel for her: one of those bodice ripping stories. When she looked inquisitively at him, he just shrugged and smiled.

Derek excused himself, saying he needed to use the restroom. He handed her the book and walked to the left of the cafe.

"Please order two and I will meet you," he said.

Mariana stepped into the cafe. Several people gave her a once (or twice) over as she strutted by. The attention was definitely going to her head.

-

When Derek returned, he picked up one of the drinks off the table and sat down two tables away, just a bit off to the side but facing her. Mariana did not understand what was going on. Did he not like the table she chose?

She was just gathering her stuff to go sit with him when she got a text.

"Stay right there," the text read. His line of sight was slightly past her. He nodded, acknowledging what he had just sent.

She settled back down at the table. "What is he doing?" she wondered.

"Do as I ask, Mariana." Another text from Derek read. "Or I will go over there, bend you over my knee, and spank your bare bottom."

Mariana could imagine Derek doing just that in her mind's eye. It made her blush, deeply. It also started a tingling down below.

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" she responded.

His smile as he read his phone was her answer.

She heard the "ding" of an incoming text.

"Spread your legs, just a little. Like you are tired of holding them together and think the table provides cover."

Mariana started to get the sense of what Derek wanted. She glanced around. Plenty of people were nearby. Some lonely men with a book in front of them, some couples, and an assortment of others.

She was willing to play his game for a little while.

"Do I spread my legs wide enough for you to see everything?"

"Mmmm hmmm... eventually," Derek responded.

She shook her head slightly. She saw him frown.

"Now, now, Mariana, play along like a good girl. Or would you like to be a NAUGHTY girl instead?"

Mariana was conflicted. She was embarrassed, wary of receiving the wrong type of attention. But, she was also extremely turned on. "What could it hurt to show him?" she thought.

So, she twisted her legs directly in line with him and them, giving Derek a clear view up her skirt.

"Ding." Her cheeks flamed. She was reluctant to read the message that he had just sent her. But, her curiosity got the best of her.

"I see your bald pussy. If I am not mistaken, the slit is glistening."

She glanced down at her lap and across to where he sat. Did he really see her? The expression on his face said that he did. "That is hot," she thought.

The novel she was supposedly reading was propped in front of her. It may as well have been written in Chinese, her focus was elsewhere and the words just did not penetrate. She felt her temperature rise, the heat seeming to radiate out from her, especially from between her legs.

"I think others see you too. It makes me very hard."

Her legs snapped shut. She glanced around, trying to confirm what he had just told her. There were a few eyes that quickly averted themselves away from her. Perhaps he was telling the truth.

Her breath quickened. Part of her wanted to stop this right now. It was nearly a panicked flight response. Showing Derek was one thing, but she was nervous about everyone else.

A conversation started to form in her mind. She was going to explain to Derek how this had been fun and exciting up to this point, but it had gone far enough. The whole thing was getting firmed up in her mind. She made eye contact with him... and what she was going to say was just gone.

elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers
12