Mariana Ch. 04: NYC Park and Hotel

Story Info
NYC continues to be a sexy city.
7.1k words
4.69
13.1k
5
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers

Derek thought of the scene he had just witnessed in the Barnes & Noble cafe. The expression on Mariana's face as she had touched herself and the visage of her hairless pussy were burned into his memory. Even years later, he would recall both and get hard. At this moment, with the act just behind them, he was aroused like he had never been before.

Derek walked uptown on Broadway, holding Mariana's hand lightly. His fingers caressed her palm and slid in and out slightly. He glanced down at her face as they walked, and she smiled up at him. He adjusted his cock so that he could zip his pants, which he had unfastened in the cafe. Still, the tip of his penis poked out slightly. If not for his long shirt, there would definitely be a problem.

The shirt rubbing on his bare cock head, the subtle play of their hands, and remembering all those men staring at Mariana was putting Derek at the razor edge of cumming. He felt that the slightest touch could set him off. There was no way his erection was going away anytime soon, so he resigned himself to being slightly exposed until he could properly position it.

Even walking in Derek's state was sexually charged. He checked out women of all shapes, sizes, and hotness as they came from the other direction. Although he appreciated the variety, Mariana was definitely the hottest in her outfit. He noticed how men would peer at her, some obviously, some just a glance. The fact that she was being undressed by these men's eyes only pushed Derek higher. He was so proud that this little sex kitten was his for the weekend.

They walked six city blocks, passing movie theaters, dance studios, and various small shops. There were hoards of people moving at various speeds. Mariana and Derek often had to get close together to maintain their handhold and work their way through the crowds. Each time they smashed together like this, he would cop a feel of her ass or a braless breast (through the shirt, of course).

Each touch stoked the fire that was already simmering in Mariana's loins. No one touch was all that significant, but taken as a whole, they were making her exceedingly horny.

"Wow," she thought. "I can't believe how much he gets me going."

They continued to walk the streets of New York. When they crossed East 19th St, he saw in the distance Victoria's Secret at the corner of 5th Avenue. Wicked thoughts of trying on lingerie filled his mind. He could imagine her trying them on and parading just outside the dressing room with whatever lacy nothing he picked. It was tempting.

But, he was also hungry for food, and the lunch he packed in his backpack was calling his name. One hunger would have to wait. They entered Madison Square Park and he scanned the area for a place to settle for a picnic.

There were an unreal number of dogs carousing off to the left. Derek read a sign, "James Dog Run". He decided against going that way.

"Let's walk over there," he gestured to his right, "and see if we can find a bench or a patch of free lawn," he said to Mariana.

She smiled up at him.

"I'm all yours. We can do anything you want." She replied.

Did she just put a special emphasis on the word "anything"? He thought she had. It made his cock twitch to think what the set of anything could include.

They walked for a while in silence. Derek could tell something was on her mind, but waited for her to speak first.

"That was crazy," Mariana finally said to Derek in a low voice. "Back there in the bookstore, that was nuts." She kept her head down as she talked, looking pensive and unsure.

Derek thought a moment before responding. "It may have been a little crazy. But it was the hottest thing I have seen in my life, Mariana." He was also speaking quietly, matching her.

She chewed her lip. "I don't know. I have never done anything like that before."

"Honestly, Mariana," Derek said, "I have never been so hard for so long." He took the hand that he was holding and pressed it firmly on his throbbing erection.

She hissed and gave an almost involuntary, "mmmm". Her hand withdrew as they passed a pair of power walkers going the other way. She was thinking it through as they walked.

Her hand strayed to grab him again. She stroked him through his jeans.

"That's nice," Derek said. "You definitely know how to keep a guy 'up'."

Mariana's smile grew. Her hand shifting, rubbing his shaft. She noticed that his shirt was covering the top of his pants. Her fingers traced along his cock and found that his head was actually poking out the top. Her troubled expression was clearing, replaced with a more playful one.

Derek composed his thoughts. It was getting difficult. "Those people will have a fantastic story to tell. They will tell their friend or their lover about the sexy lady with the school girl outfit touching herself in a Barnes & Noble. Maybe they will have noticed how your pussy was completely shaved."

"They most likely noticed how your shirt was barely able to contain your heaving breasts. Or how your nipples were clearly visible, even through the thin white material."

Mariana seemed entranced by his words. Her hips swayed, her skirt playfully swished to the left and right. It flounced again, rising high up on her thighs and nearly revealing her bare ass. Derek could tell that she was aroused again.

They veered off across the lawn, through a sparse set of park trees. They found a spot of grass that was somewhat secluded, a bit off the pavement and dirt paths carved through the park. Derek set down his backpack and unzipped it. He pulled out a tupperware container, a blanket, two little sandwich bags, and two bottled waters.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I guess it was pretty hot. I like doing things for you that stretch my boundaries. You expand my horizons."

Her voice was silky, drawing out each word. Derek grinned.

"Really?" he asked. He continued, knowing the answer. "That is great. I am a boundary pusher. I like to find that line of reluctance and push against it. I think we are going to have an 'interesting' time." He raised his eyebrows at her.

Derek spread the blanket out on the lawn, smoothing it out as much as possible. Mariana watched him, admiring his ass in those sexy jeans. She just wanted to push him over and climb on top, grinding her pussy down on him. Her mind formed a picture of it, the look of surprise, his jeans rubbing against her bare pussy.

"Mmmmm."

It was an audible "mmmm" and Derek peered to the side and up, smiling as he finished setting out the blanket. He sat down on the blanket, reaching over to the tupperware and popping the lid. Reaching in, he pulled two sandwiches out and handed one to her, plus a bottled water. He patted the blanket beside him.

Mariana sat down, executing this elaborate series of moves that kept her skirt in place, her treasures underneath hidden from view, despite having her hands full. Derek was impressed. Still, he saw flashes of bare thigh from his vantage point and it made his penis throb in response.

They each ate a bit of their lunch. The plastic bags contained potato chips. Derek took a chip out and fed it to Mariana. She accepted it, her hands staying down, making him put it in her mouth. She grabbed his finger and sucked it, smiling seductively.

"Mmmmm," Derek said, an unconscious echo of her earlier murmur.

She set down the sandwich and the water. Her hands moved over to his lap. She began to touch him through his pants. Her stroke was affecting him. His breathing quickened. He closed his eyes, and the images of her sitting in the cafe came back to him. She licked her lips as she became a bit more insistent in her stroking.

Derek continued their conversation from their walk. He was intentionally fanning the flames of her lust.

"Some of those guys who were watching will take out their cocks and jerk off. They will remember how the sexy lady put her fingers inside herself and masturbated right there in the cafe. I bet they will come all over themselves. Big stringy loads of it."

Mariana's nipples became extremely hard. Her hand that was not palming his erection played with her skirt, almost as if it wanted to dive under again. He knew that she was aroused by the thoughts of those young men touching themselves while thinking about her.

Her hand darted under his shirt and grasped his bare cock head. The other hand still stroking his shaft from the outside of his jeans. Her touch was a bit more urgent than a mere flirtation. Derek started to go deeper into that state of mind ruled by his lower head.

Every once in a while Mariana would look around to see if anyone was watching, but people were mostly focused on their own thing. So, she would nuzzle his crotch and give him small kisses. Then she would pretend like everything was normal and that they were just having an ordinary picnic.

With the hand that was not supporting her head, Mariana reached under Derek's shirt and unsnapped his jeans. She found his zipper and pulled it down. Since he had gone commando his cock bobbed briefly into the open.

"No underwear, Derek?"

"Well," he answered, "I did not think it was fair to ask you to go without and wear some myself."

Mariana took a moment to admire his cock.

"It is big and beautiful," she said.

"Um... thank you?" He sounded unsure of her sincerity.

She made eye contact with him. "Really. Has anyone ever told you how good your, um, anatomy is? It is a perfect size and shape. Not too big, not too small. Straight so that we can try different things." She stopped, blushing furiously.

"What did you have in mind, Mariana?" He asked her.

Her cheeks turned even redder if possible. "Maybe we can explore new things together." She was distinctly embarrassed. Derek wondered if she was thinking about THAT and then she changed the subject abruptly.

"Did you shave?" She asked, moving her face closer.

Derek answered, "Sure. Again, seemed only fair."

Mariana was touched. "Wow, that is so nice. I never expected you to do that. I appreciate that you cared enough."

"I'm glad you like it. That makes it worth the fact that my balls itch like hell."

Mariana rolled her eyes. "I know *exactly* what you mean. It has been quite awhile since I shaved myself. It itches like crazy! Maybe I can get someone to scratch it?" She glanced up at him with her gorgeous brown eyes.

"I'm sure I can scare someone up to help," Derek said, laughing.

She sighed and draped his shirt over his exposed member so that they would not attract too much attention. She seemed disappointed that it was out of view. Her hand continued to stroke his bare skin under the concealment.

Derek watched as she shifted the lower part of her body, her knees now towards him. When she was not manipulating his cock under cover, she would play with her skirt, giving him teasing glimpses underneath. The combination of her hand manipulation and the peeks was making him crazy.

"Mmmm, that is nice," he said, "but if you keep that up, I am going to cum." Derek expected her to stop. He prepared himself to experience that wash of hormones as his arousal crashed.

Instead of stopping, however, the hand that supported her head moved to the outside of his left thigh. Her head rested on this lap just below his cock. She lifted his shirt just a little and Derek felt hot breath tickle his balls.

It was amazing. Technically, he was still covered, but the air touched his skin down there. He closed his eyes and appreciated the sensation. It was both arousing and relaxing. The sun warmed his body, the action below made him very cozy.

A warm and wet sensation made him snap his eyes open. Mariana had his cock firmly in hand and she was kissing the place where his balls met his shaft. He could see just an inch of skin exposed.

"Nice," Derek said.

Her tongue traced the side of his cock from the base nearly to his head. Derek was not sure it was the best idea to be doing this with so many people close by, but it was getting more and more difficult to care as her hand stroked him. Mariana's eyes showed how turned on she was and she had the most mischievous smile.

Mariana kissed his cock head, using her tongue to lick just below his ridge. He was in heaven. Or so he thought, and then she wrapped her sumptuous lips around his head and pushed his cock slowly into her mouth.

"Oh my god," he said, "that is incredible."

He smoothed her hair, reveling in how she was making him feel. He could not quite believe this was happening to him. In his wildest dreams, he never thought that he would be getting a blow job in the middle of a New York City park!

The worry about getting caught was almost completely gone. He was in the moment and the pressure was starting to build deep in his balls. The warmth and wetness of her mouth was complemented by the friction of her hand as she continued to stroke him. Her other hand stroked his sac and he was getting very close to cumming.

A movement to his right drew his attention. A female jogger was cutting across the park and she was approaching them. Derek tapped Mariana on the shoulder. She pulled her head up, releasing his cock from her mouth. She also saw the woman, who had slowed down as she got closer.

When Mariana did not release his cock from her hand, Derek thought they were in trouble. He braced himself to run for it should this woman call out. Instead, the woman merely stopped and looked over at them curiously. He was not sure she could see his cock from that distance, but he was pretty sure she had an inkling of what was going on.

Mariana took a few seconds to evaluate the situation. She then shrugged her shoulders and lowered herself back onto Derek's lap. Her mouth enveloped his cock once more, bobbing quickly up and down in an unmistakable motion.

"Wow!" Derek thought. He hissed at all the sensations emanating from his groin. Her attention was sending him over the edge.

Derek kept an eye on the onlooker. She walked a little closer, vectoring towards a small tree that was not far from their position. Her eyes were glued to them, but she did not seem to be freaked out. In fact, Derek thought that she rather enjoyed it. She stood partially behind the tree, watching. Mariana kept her eyes up, meeting his, using her hand and mouth with gusto. It was almost like she was performing for this woman.

Derek watched the woman, in turn. She was staring at his cock going in and out of Mariana's mouth. He found it exciting, especially when she licked her lips suggestively. There was an intense desire to allow her to see more, so he moved Mariana's hair out of her face. At the same time, he moved his shirt, so that his penis was now in plain view. The woman raised her eyebrows and covered her mouth, which had opened in the shape of an "O".

His breathing increased dramatically.

"I'm going to cum," Derek said.

Mariana increased her pace, sucking on his head hard and using her hand to press down on his balls. The skin of his penis stretched, making it extremely sensitive. That combined with her sucking vigorously sent him screaming over the edge. His hips thrust and he started to erupt.

When he saw she was still sucking, it made it even sexier. He said loud enough for the woman to hear, "Suck that cock, Mariana. I am cumming in your mouth. Swallow it all like a good girl."

He was now sucking in air in gasps, trying to do breathing exercises as she continued to suck him even as he came. It was so much pleasure that it was nearly painful. His nervous system was overloaded. When she pushed his cock deep into her mouth one last time, he threw his head back and groaned, spurting the last of his seed directly into her throat.

The observing woman watched with wide eyes. Her hand discreetly palmed her opposite breast, giving it several small squeezes.

Derek collapsed back on the blanket. Mariana finally released him from her mouth and covered him up again with the shirt. She scooted up and snuggled against his chest.

"That was amazing," they said, nearly simultaneously. And they laughed.

"That was amazing, Mariana. You have talent." Derek said. "You enjoyed that, too?"

"I did!" She assured him. "That was so sexy. I am on fire. I loved doing that for you. I could suck you all day."

His hand reached over and felt her pussy under her skirt. She parted her legs to make it easy for him. She was not lying, her juices were overflowing onto her inner thighs. He slipped a finger inside her briefly without even trying.

Derek chuckled. "I might get worn out."

She smiled at him. "We can always take breaks."

When he thought to check on her, he found that their woman observer was gone. She must have jogged away when he was recovering. Derek hoped that she would go home and finger herself furiously picturing what just happened. He sent her a silent "thanks for watching" in his thoughts.

They ate the rest of their lunch. Derek was finally able to properly tuck his penis back into his pants and zip up. He enjoyed the post-orgasmic glow. He basked in the sunlight, warm all over. It nearly sent him off to sleep.

Mariana's head rested against his chest, listening to his heart go from a fast pace down to a languid beat. They lay like that for what seemed like a long time, but was probably only a couple of minutes.

Finishing up their lunch, Derek and Mariana packed up their stuff and headed north through the park. She started by holding his hand, but he pulled her in, wrapping his arm around her waist. They walked like this all the way to the edge of the park, passing a statue of an obscure President.

Derek pressed into Mariana as they passed the statue, leaning her against the base and giving her a hug. She turned her head and held him tight. It was a wonderful feeling of contentment.

They exited the park near Park Ave and soon walked along it, continuing to head up town. After about five blocks, Mariana asked, "Are we walking the entire way?"

Derek continued to walk. "Only nine more blocks. Think you can make it?" He smiled at her.

Mariana increased her pace. She could move pretty fast for someone so short. "Fun sized" she liked to say. Derek had to chase her a little to catch up. By the time they reached 38th St, he was a bit winded.

"You ok, old man?" she asked.

"I'll give you old man," he said, playfully slapping her ass.

They stopped in front of the 70 Park Ave Hotel under a cloth awning. He held the door for her and she stepped into the lobby. Mariana headed for the elevator, but Derek tugged her towards the stairs. She gave a fake sigh and opened the door to the stairwell.

They walked up the steps. The room was on the fourth floor, and each level had about a dozen steps, a landing, then a dozen more going the opposite direction. On the landing of the second floor Derek deliberately let Mariana go ahead. He quite obviously craned his head, peering up her skirt as she climbed. She gave a little extra hip sway.

When she had nearly reached the third floor, Derek could see it all, even her shaved pussy. He rubbed his erection openly. She smiled at him, stopping and letting him soak in the view. And then he bounded up the stairs after her.

He caught her from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist. He pressed his pelvis against her. She leaned her head back, closing her eyes and sighing. His hand released her waist, moving up to grasp the breast crossways across her body. He took advantage of her exposed neck, kissing from her ear downward. Her sigh became a moan.

Derek's other hand lifted the left side of her skirt upward. Her eyes remained closed and her breathing became heavy. He toyed with the fabric, swishing it back and forth, and especially up. Mariana could feel the breeze touch her pussy and bare ass. Her sigh climbed in pitch, but low in volume.

elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers