Mariana Ch. 05: NYC Massage

Story Info
Derek and Mariana add a sexy redhead to the mix.
7.8k words
4.75
18.4k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers

"What's next?" Mariana asked.

"Good question," Derek answered. He felt no rush to go anywhere. The bask of his pleasure washed over him in gentle waves. Each was just an echo of the delight from earlier in the afternoon. Mariana was snuggled against him and all was right with the world.

They lay like that, just chatting about nothing in particular, for the better part of the hour. The sun had set and the room was dimly lit by the outside lights coming in through the balcony glass doors.

Mariana suddenly asked Derek, "What time is it?"

Derek was loathe to look at his watch. It would involve releasing her from his arms. He tried to roll her over enough to see the time, but he had to let her go. He sighed.

"It's 5:30," Derek said.

"Crap," she said. Mariana rolled over, fully releasing herself. Derek watched her naked form with admiration. He had not yet taken this sight for granted. It made his erection spring to life again. He reached for her arm and tugged her, willing her to lay back down again.

"Do you remember that dinner I told you about? The one for the conference? That's tonight." Mariana said.

"Oh," Derek said, still trying to get her to come lay back down. "When does that start?"

Mariana appeared torn. Her face betrayed her temptation to crawl back into bed with him. The biting of her lip as she worked though the conflict was very cute. She sighed, "It starts at 6:30. I have to get ready and grab a cab. Sorry, cutie, but you are going to have to let me go."

He released her arm.

Mariana said, "You cannot come to dinner. I have known some of these people for years. They know me and my situation. A couple are even friends with my husband. It would not do to have you fingering me under the table while eating with them." She grinned.

"Would I do that?" Derek said, an innocent expression on his face.

"Oh, please," she laughed, "of course you would."

"Sigh, I guess I will just hang out in the hotel," Derek said.

She bent down and kissed him gently on the lips. "But, I promise to make it up to you later," she said.

"Oh?" Derek said, his eyebrows raising.

"Yes..." Mariana said, her voice dropping in pitch. "Think of something we can do that fulfills one of your fantasies. I'll do WHATEVER you like."

Derek's cock twitched. "That's giving me a whole lot of rope, Mariana. Are you sure you can handle what I come up with?"

She met his eyes and gave him a naughty smile. "I trust you, sweetie."

Derek rose from the bed and gave her a deep hug. His erection jutted out from his body, smashing into her as he pulled her close. "Mmmm, let me think about that."

Mariana strutted towards the bathroom, her naked ass swaying from side-to-side. Derek wolf whistled at her and the sway became even more pronounced. She turned on the water for the shower, not closing the door between them.

She called out, "You do that." And then she stopped into the shower.

Derek watched as she washed herself. She seemed to spend extra time lathering her breasts and pussy. The steam from the hot water was wafting through the air. It made the sight even hotter in Derek's eyes, as lingerie often does by concealing just enough to whet the appetite.

Mariana stepped out of the shower and dried herself off. She was concentrating on the task so did not see Derek's gaze. He watched as her breasts bounced lightly when she dried her back and hair. It was like he was a peeping her and it made him horny again.

She went to the closet and pulled out her outfit. It was a conservative blouse and long skirt. It was a professional outfit. She grabbed a pair of underwear and her bra and soon was dressed. A quick brush and a blow dry of her hair, and she was ready to roll out. She walked past Derek and picked up the hotel phone, dialing 0.

"Can you call a cab for me?" She paused. "Thank you," and she hung up the phone.

He nuzzled her neck as she hung up the phone. She closed her eyes and let him hug her from behind. He started whispering in her ear.

"You are going to think about me through the ENTIRE dinner," he felt up her ass through her skirt. Her heart fluttered with the touch.

He rotated around her, keeping his hands on her ass. "In fact, I think it will drive you," he knelt down in front of her, pausing slightly, "to distraction."

Mariana watched as Derek lifted her skirt. She tussled his brown hair and said, "Derek, I have to go."

He ignored her. Mariana read her watch, she only had a few minutes to get downstairs. But she momentarily lost her awareness of time altogether as she felt a caress of her clit with something slightly rough and wet. It was an amazing feeling. A realization hit her: Derek was licking her through her panties, his tongue pushing the cotton material against her clit. It was so deliciously naughty and delightful that she closed her eyes and let him.

Her eyes snapped open when she felt his tongue trace the line of fabric for her panties. She crouched down, breaking the contact and tugging him upward. She grabbed him in a deep hug, craning her head and giving him a deep kiss. Her juices were all over him.

"Ugh, that feels incredible," Mariana said. "But I really have to go." She walked across the room and grabbed her purse off the nightstand. Her panties were soaked. The cotton had absorbed his saliva and her juices. It was no use, she had to change.

Mariana reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off. Derek gave her a curious smile. "They are drenched, I have to put on new ones."

She walked toward her luggage, but Derek intercepted her. "That skirt is long enough, just go without."

Mariana was already running late now and he was right, the skirt was pretty long. But, there were people she knew at this dinner practically all of her adult life. Women she had gone to college with and a host of others. The idea of going into that situation without underwear was scary.

She peered at Derek. He was giving her his best fuck-me eyes.

"That would turn you on?" she asked.

"Mmmm hmmm," Derek said, "especially when I imagine you sitting at dinner, no panties, shaved pussy, thinking about our day so far."

Her nipples hardened under her shirt. Still she hesitated. Her imagination started to get the best of her though. The naughty sensation of sitting there, knowing her dirty secret.

Derek came closer, wrapping his arms around her one last time. He kissed from her shoulder, up her neck, and breathed in her ear, "Tonight you are going to think about me. You will imagine me doing all sorts of dirty things to you, and it will make this," his hand strayed down to pet her down below through the thin fabric, "wet. You will find yourself longing for it, needing it. Maybe you will even secretly rub yourself before the night was over."

The thought made her nearly breathless. She knew she longed for it right now. But she really had to go! She gave Derek a small peck on the cheek and literally jogged out the door, breaking contact and leaving before she had a chance to change her mind.

She left with a huge grin on her face. "Besides, compared to the bookstore, this is nothing," she thought.

-

As Derek watched Mariana leave the hotel room, he was sorely tempted to run down the hall after her and drag her back to bed, but he resisted the thought. Instead, he gathered his clothing and started to wonder where he was going to eat tonight. There are so many good options in New York, but he was tired from traveling into the city and the vigorous exercise.

He walked down the same stairwell that he and Mariana had used coming up. He grinned when he passed the spot where he had pinned her against the wall. His walk became just a bit stilted as he remembered the feel of her pussy against his hand, how his fingers slipped so easily inside her.

When he reached the hotel lobby, he saw a bar / restaurant that hung off the other side. He was not in the mood to go out for food, so that seemed perfect for his purposes. He entered and noticed it was fairly crowded. The host quoted him a fifteen minute wait or gave him the option of sitting at the bar immediately. Since Derek was alone and hungry, he chose the latter. He found a few empty stools at the end and planted himself at the end.

The bartender eventually noticed Derek and provided a menu upon request. He took his order, a simple burger and fries plus a soda. Derek people watched for a bit, living in the moment for once rather than burying himself in Facebook or Words with Friends on his smart phone.

A flash of long auburn hair caught his attention. The long hair, the elegant blue dress, the heels... Derek racked his brain, trying to remember where he saw her. He must have been staring, as she caught his eye and approached him. Suddenly, Derek pictured the woman in a red dress and he knew. She was the same hot chick that had been in the stairwell earlier today. Did she recognize him? Is that why she was coming this way?

The woman strutted. She oozed sex appeal. The dress was tight and the material thin, showing off a fantastic body underneath. Her arms went up to her hair and tossed it briefly. She knew the effect she was having on the men she passed and clearly enjoyed it.

She stopped and climbed onto the adjacent stool. The bartender seemed to materialize from thin air and a glass of wine was pressed her way. Clearly, she was known here. Her lips opened and she took a small sip of her drink, it was all very sexy somehow.

"Do I know you?" She asked Derek, turning her head towards him and acknowledging his appreciative gaze. Her voice was low and silky. Derek's cock twitched hearing it.

"Umm...," he said, smoothly.

She leaned in a little, getting a good look at his face. The view from Derek's angle was fantastic. He tried not to ogle her breasts as her neckline gaped open. From the knowing grin growing on the woman's face, he failed.

"Ah ha!" she said, leaning back, her voice full of triumph. "I saw you on the stairs this afternoon at the end of my..." Her voice trailed off and she sipped her drink. She did not continue her interrupted sentence. Derek's curiosity grew.

Derek sighed. "Yep, that was me." He would normally be embarrassed at such a revelation, but the smell of her perfume, her sexy form, her voice, were all combining to throw him completely off his game.

"Kara," she said, holding out her hand. Derek shook it and introduced himself.

She seemed to pause in thought for a moment. And then she nodded, coming to some inner decision. "Derek," she purred, making her voice even lower and sexier, if that were possible, "I can fit you into my schedule tonight if you need more company. That is, if you are 'up' for it."

Derek was caught completely flat-footed. His mouth hung open and his mind raced. Did she just propose what he thought she proposed? It sounded blatantly obvious to him, but he did not want to jump to conclusions. "I'm not exactly sure what you mean."

Kara leaned into him, her breast pressing into his bicep and her voice dropping. "I mean," she said, "that we can go up to your room and fuck. Is that clear enough for you?"

Derek was floored. He had never met someone so bold before. A certain growing pride filled him. This woman wanted him. Maybe he was giving off sexy vibes! He sipped his coke and nearly choked, coughing a bit before recovering enough to answer.

"I don't know what to say," he began. "I'm flattered, really, but I am with someone this weekend. Plus, I don't even know you."

Kara appeared confused for a second. "That girl you were pawing in the stairwell. She was not a working girl?"

Derek stared. A working girl? And then suddenly it dawned on him. The outfit, the sex appeal, the come on, the mussed hair earlier... This woman was a prostitute! And she thought that Mariana was also. Remembering Mariana's outfit yesterday, Derek could understand why.

"No," Derek said, chuckling a bit, "Mariana is not a working girl, though I take it that you are." His chuckling turned into a silent laughter as he fully grasped the scope of the mixup. When he thought how proud he felt that this sexy woman wanted to fuck him, his laughter gathered steam.

Kara did not quite know what to make of Derek's behavior. But his laughter was infectious and she started to chuckle also. When Derek told her between laughing fits about his utter confusion, she started to laugh with him. They both guffawed until their sides hurt and tears streamed down Derek's face.

Derek recovered first. "Let me buy you a drink, Kara. If that is your real name."

She shook her head, "Nope." And they both started to laugh again.

Derek's food arrived and he ate while Kara sipped her second glass of wine. They each grinned at each other, not daring to meet each other's eyes for fear of cracking up again. An idea started to form in his mind. He recalled that Marianna had given him a lot of rope in making one of his fantasies come true. He really liked this woman, she was fun and sexy. He practiced what he was going to ask, running over in his mind, until he was satisfied.

"Kara, what are you doing tomorrow morning?"

Kara grinned knowingly at Derek. "My schedule is free in the morning. What did you have in mind?"

Derek told her. Her eyes lit up a bit. He went on for a good ten minutes and she gave him her full attention.

Kara beamed her pearly whites at him. "Sounds like fun to me. Just so you know, I am tested every two weeks and always insist my clients practice safe sex. That means no intercourse without a condom. That may not be an issue this time," she grinned at Derek, "but you never know what could happen if you change the plan."

Derek agreed. "And you have no problem with all parts of the plan?"

"Absolutely none," she touched his arm, stroking his skin down to his hand. Just that touch made his erection throb inside his pants. "In fact, I look forward to it."

-

Mariana waited just inside the hotel lobby doors. She paced just a bit nervously waiting for the cab to arrive. Second thoughts started to creep in to her thinking. "Today was pretty hot," she thought, "but that was like living in a little fantasy bubble. I know these people. What would they think if they found out?"

Her pacing increased speed, the cab was late. She glanced over at the bank of elevators. A couple of them were sitting open. "OK, I'll just go up and grab a pair of panties. I can always stuff them in my pocket and put them on if I get freaked."

She took a tentative step back toward their room. She heard a beep behind her. A yellow cab had pulled level with the hotel, double parked. Mariana paused a fraction of a second, thinking of going back upstairs. But, cabs in New York wait for no one. It would leave and she would be horribly late waiting for another. So she ran to the hotel door, and as the bellman opened it, she stepped outside.

A brisk wind blew by, whipped up to a reasonable fraction of a small gale by the closeness of the buildings. Her skirt flew up, the light material catching the breeze and billowing outward. Mariana had to grab the material quickly to prevent it from revealing everything underneath. She saw a tall gentleman watch her struggle with her skirt, a grin on his face.

Quickly, she entered the cab, gathering her skirt under her as she climbed in the back. It surprised her to realize she was wet down there. Had her near accidental exposure to the tall stranger turned her on? She played back her memory and she had to admit that it did. When she managed to get her skirt under control with the wind, the temptation was to lift it deliberately.

"What has gotten into me?" Mariana thought, but she had to direct the cab driver to her destination, so she did not dwell on the changes that had driven her to expose more of herself. Once again she wondered where it would lead, but the thought excited her more than the worry.

It was not a long drive in terms of distance. Barely two miles. If she had not been running late and dressed up, she would have walked it. In a blink, they reached their destination.

The taxi arrived at a small Italian restaurant. Considering the size of the party they were having, they must have the entire establishment for the night. She was impressed. She paid the cab driver his money. He was a handsome darker man, with a Middle Eastern accent of some variety. His manner was professional and courteous. In fact, after she tipped him generously, he came around to her door and opened it for her.

"What a nice guy," she thought.

Mariana exited the cab, taking care to gather her skirt again. The driver stared at her exposed legs, bare only below the knee. She felt complimented by his gaze and strutted just a little, holding her skirt fabric tighter than she needed to make it hug her ass. The actions made her feel sexy, especially when she checked back over her shoulder and saw him watching, his mouth hanging open.

She started to wonder what would happen if she hiked the fabric up when she heard a familiar voice. "Mariana!" she heard her name called out, and she saw a woman she went to school with. They hugged and each started talking at the same time, making a jumble of conversation. Mariana glanced back and noticed the cab departing. The buzz she felt from the driver's obvious appreciation had eradicated the nervousness she had felt earlier.

The restaurant was quite charming. It was an establishment with most of the staff hired from a large extended family of Italian immigrants. The couple that started it, a middle-aged pair, was still actively involved in the cooking and workings, even though it was clearly successful enough to hire whoever they wanted to run it. Since the conference had the entire place tonight, the matron spent a lot of time asking people if there was anything special they could do for us.

Mariana spent some time searching for old friends, talking with some she had not encountered in years. There were quite a few powerful people in the group. Some that were at the executive level in their companies, a few running their own small businesses, and the occasional person of inherited wealth. It was great to find so much success. The women in the group that had risen to the top made Mariana especially proud.

It was a wonderful dinner, a meal with lots of pasta and red sauce followed by classic Italian desserts such as cannoli and tiramisu. Mariana enjoyed it quite a bit, but found herself wistfully thinking about her day. Just as Derek predicted, it made her moisten again, especially when she remembered how she was going commando tonight. She had trouble concentrating on conversation after that, constantly daydreaming about returning to the hotel. Her hand even strayed down to her lap and pushed gently downward. It was an exhilarating feeling.

People started to leave and the promises to keep in touch were made, although no one actually expected they would be kept. Mariana hustled to catch a taxi back to the hotel, longing to extract as much time with Derek as possible. Normally, she would have perhaps hung out a bit longer, but she was anxious to get back.

-

Mariana returned to the hotel late. She climbed the stairs, stopping to smile at "their" landing. When she arrived at the room, she slid the keycard into the lock, no problem doing so this time, and walked inside. A light was on to the left of the bed and Derek was sitting under the covers reading a novel. He put a bookmark in and laid it on the nightstand.

Derek said, "It has been a long day. Get ready for bed and come in. I have a surprise for you tomorrow morning." He grinned at her. "How was dinner?"

"It was OK," Mariana replied. "Tiring." She stretched, lifting her arms and covering her mouth as she suppressed a yawn.

"Did you think about me while you were gone?" Derek asked.

elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers