Mariana Ch. 06: Dangerous Liaisons

Story Info
Derek and Mariana live dangerously.
8.6k words
4.69
12.3k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers

Derek thought back wistfully to the weekend he had spent with Mariana in New York. It was like remembering a dream. From the cafe to the park to the hotel, it bad been one long wet dream. That had been over a week ago now. He sat at his desk remembering and hoping no one needed anything at that moment, for his cock was at full mast.

The time away had been excellent, but it made the time after difficult. Derek found himself yearning for the freedom that the city had offered. Things had been so much easier away from the "real world". The encounters that happened after were a result of desperation and desire. None of them were particularly safe, but perhaps that was part of the appeal.

---

Derek and Mariana found that they did not have many opportunities to be alone with each other. Even a quick hug proved to be quite the challenge for them, especially during the work week. They each started to rack their brains trying to think of safe places to go. The woods was an attractive option, but the winter cold dissuaded them, and the close proximity to the building made them nervous to attempt it too often.

One day while exploring the building, Derek saw a door with a badge reader attached to it. Curious, he pressed his wallet to it, and the green light flashed. He was in a hallway that led outside to the rear entrance of the building and the door revealed a staircase going upward and a hall that was a sharp turn back the other way. He followed the latter and it led immediately to stairs going downward. The more that Derek followed the maze of hallways, the more it peaked his interest.

The stairs doubled back at the halfway point and ended at another door. He opened it and found a short four foot hall and another door. Finally, upon opening this one he discovered that it led to the parking garage, to a little used spot towards the back. The entrance had another badge access, but when he tried it, he got a red blinking light and it did not open.

An idea started to form in Derek's mind. He did not even know this stairwell existed and it had limited access from the garage, so it was probably a safe place. He went back into the building and asked Mariana to go for a walk. She agreed readily.

On the way back from their rather tame stroll, in which they again did not feel comfortable being too affectionate, he buzzed her into the new spot that he had found. She did not know about it either, so was curious where he was leading her. Going down the stairs, they stopped on the midway landing. Derek gave her a deep and thorough embrace.

"Mmmm," she sighed, pressing herself against him.

Derek held her just like that for a couple of seconds. They each heard the click of a door opening and other ambient noises, but none that seemed close. Still, it was nerve wracking how much the place echoed, so Derek said, "I'll go down through the garage and you can go back up the stairs." This advice made a lot of sense to her, and she felt content for once that they could have at least a small moment together alone.

He kissed her, giving her a brief squeeze under her skirt, and they went off separately and reentered the office through completely different routes and times. For Derek, it was a complete and unprecedented success and he felt that it could work going forward for a brief periods of alone time.

Derek felt the need to cease the opportunity. He would be away with his family on vacation next week and it was Thursday afternoon. Just a little bit of time together could hold him over for the duration.

The next day Derek sent Mariana a text early in the morning while she was in the shower.

"I have no intention of being good today."

She read this and changed her mind immediately what she was going to wear. Fishing her short black skirt out of the "spring" pile, she shimmied it on, along with a frilly pair of lace see through panties. And then she took off her blouse and bra, replacing them with a matching black lace bra and a button down red shirt. It was chilly out, so she contemplated panty hose, but rejected them in favor of easy access.

It was hardly mid-morning before Derek started to text her. The conversation went:

D: Hello, beautiful. I like your outfit M: Hi handsome. Ty D: No, I *really* lick... er... like it :) M: Mmmmm hmmm D: Pink, that's my guess M: Excuse me? D: Your panties. I picture pink and lacy under that cute short skirt M: Maybe I don't have any D: Ha! M: Anyway, you are half right D: Hmmm... black? M: Ding ding ding. Correct. What do you want for you prize? D: I want to bring you out back, have you spread your legs for me, and prove it M: Oh my D: Maybe I will verify the lace part with my hands D: or my tongue M: Getting a little breathless D: It would not take a lot to lift that cute black thing, pull down your panties, and have my way with you. M: sigh M: Maybe I'll let you do just that D: Mmmm M: You thinking that place we went yesterday? D: Ya. It's our place now M: I don't know. We can try D: After lunch, let's at least get a hug D: *grin* M: ok

At the end of this exchange, Mariana was holding her phone, staring down but not seeing it. Instead, she had this image of Derek doing the things he said. Her chair leaned back and she closed her eyes, making the images crystalize. Her whole being buzzed with an energy that seemed palpable. It was difficult working; her mind kept going back to that place where he was watching her spread her legs.

A bit before the normal walk time, Derek sent her a message to meet in "their spot". Her heart thumped as she walked the hall. By now, the attention of her male coworkers was normal and anticipated, but seeing their eyes on her still made her feel sexy.

She arrived at the back door, buzzing herself in and relieved when it flashed green. Walking down the stairs, she noticed Derek about halfway down the lower steps, gazing directly up her skirt as she descended. It made her slow down, letting him enjoy the view. His low whistle echoed off the concrete walls.

He climbed the four stairs to meet her on the midway landing. His arms immediately wrapped around her and his head leaned down for a kiss. Her lips parted, letting his tongue swirl around. He pressed his groin into her. By being one step down when he did this, they were nearly the same height and she could feel his rock hard cock against her pussy. It was frustrating to have the layers of clothing between them.

Derek slipped his hands under her skirt and grabbed her ass. She could not believe how enflamed he was and it was making her reach the same level. When he felt her breast through her shirt, she gasped at his sexual energy. It was a rougher grip than usual, but not bad rough. The word that came to mind was "urgent".

He took her hand and led her down the stairs. Turning her around, he hugged her once more and then gently pushed her shoulders down. She sat on the step, a questioning expression on her face.

"Mariana, I want you to show me how you touch yourself," he kept his voice low but it seemed louder in this echoing space.

His eyes told her he was serious. Mariana paused, listening to the ambient noise. There were a lot of random bang and clank noises. The sounds made her skittish, and she kept her legs mostly closed while building up her coverage. She took a deep breath.

Nervously, she slowly opened her legs, showing Derek her silky black thong. He sat on the floor and pulled his cock out of his pants, stroking as he watched. Her cheeks were burning, but she was also literally dripping as she thought of Derek staring at her. It was so naughty to have her legs spread so. And his cock was out in the open!

The scene was nearly surreal. She could not believe she was doing this. And she scarcely believe what she was about to do. Did she dare?

Derek saw Mariana's hand reach under her skirt. She broke eye contact as she reached her panties and pulled them over to the side. He saw her pubic hair first, then her lips, as she tugged the undergarment completely over. And then she used her index finger to touch her clit lightly. It was one of the most erotic things Derek had ever seen. Especially when she met his gaze again. The playful sexy look she gave him was amazing.

Rising quickly, Derek crossed the distance between Mariana and himself in barely a moment. He helped her rise, standing a step down from her. His fingers plunged into her panties from the side, pulling them to the side urgently. Again that word, "urgent". He fumbled with his penis, but managed to slip it into the opening he made. Without barely a transition, his cock was inside of her. She was so lubricated that it slid in easily. All the while, Mariana was beyond caring where they were, giving into the moment as she felt him start to fuck her.

"I really enjoyed watching you touch yourself," Derek said in her ear. "And I am going to thoroughly enjoy cumming inside you too."

Mariana gasped, realizing that Derek was serious. The need to have him cum inside her was also urgent, and she pressed herself closer, making his penis go even deeper. She grabbed him, resting her head on his shoulder and feeling his penis start to pulse inside. Her leg was pulled upward and he quietly groaned as he shot his semen deep within.

Derek held her for a couple of seconds and then became aware of how dangerous their current situation could be. He quickly put himself back in his pants. He gave Mariana one last hug and kiss.

"Same thing as last time," he said, and they each went their separate ways.

Two days after, they met again in "their spot" for a quick hug, as they were both craving one. As soon as Derek embraced her, he heard voices close at hand. Suddenly, he heard a beep and a door opening. He froze for a half second. Then, he left her standing there and bounded up the stairs.

Mariana started climbing also, seeing Derek turn the corner just as the door opened. Two men entered and paused as they saw her strut upwards, her heels echoing. They did not seem in any hurry, and she swayed her ass just a little extra so all of their attention was on her. When the upper door open and closed, and she was sure that Derek was safely away, she smiled, letting them gaze up her skirt.

Derek's hands were sweating. They were so close to be being caught that time. If the same thing had happened two days ago, he would have literally been caught with his pants down. Their spot was clearly not so safe. It took quite awhile for him to calm down and chuckle about it.

---

After the scare, Derek took it easy for awhile. Even though no one had noticed, it did not hurt to lay low. This meant not being with Mariana as often, sometimes only seeing her in passing for an entire day. It was a necessary precaution, but one that neither of them particularly liked. But, it did build up the anticipation of what they would do next. After a steamy session of texting that left Derek frustrated, he decided he needed to take a risk and try something that had been rumbling around in his imagination.

The next morning, Mariana arrived at work, feeling a little down from not seeing Derek for quite some time. Her thoughts swirled to various scenarios, but no good solution came to mind. By the time she saw Derek arrive later, she was just a bit depressed. Thus, when he came by unexpectedly to visit and propose a walk to Starbucks, she jumped on it.

Mariana immediately felt better as she and Derek made small talk and climbed the hill towards a double order of latte. Winter had arrived with a cold vengeance, but she did not perceive the cold. In fact, just his presence was enough to warm her deep, deep inside. When he held her hand away from the office, she found it sweet. It could not last long due to the weather.

Feeling something small and hard in her palm, Mariana opened her hand. It was a small circular object with a band attached to it, almost like a sling shot. Turning it over, she saw a small lightning bolt, but no other clue presented itself.

"What's this?" she asked.

Derek put his arm around her, drawing her closer. He kept his voice low.

"It's a vibrator," he said, enjoying when her eyes got wide. "You place it under you underwear, against your clit. It vibrates," he withdrew something that looked like a remote car door opener from his pocket, "and this remote in my pocket controls it."

Mariana held the device in her hand tentatively. She flipped it over in her hand again and imagined how it would fit. She nearly dropped it as it begin to pulse in a slow rhythm. Derek was holding the remote and laughing.

"Cute," she said, sarcastically, but she was smiling and able to make fun of herself.

"Mmmm hmmm," Derek said. "And this strap," Derek stroked it in her hand, causing an immediate increase of her heart rate, "is for you to wear without panties. It holds it in place." His grin was threatening to break his face by now.

"Oh, is that right?" She asked with a low sexy voice. "I suppose you have an idea for this thing already."

His nod and infectious grin answered her.

"I want you to go into the Starbuck's bathroom and put it on. I want you to wear it *all day*," his hand strayed to her waist and gripped her briefly. "You will have to trust me with the remote. You can try it with or without panties, I don't mind."

She chuckled softly, "I bet." She was thinking as they approached their destination. He let her consider it.

"You will use your power wisely, I hope?" she asked.

"Oh, you know me," Derek said.

"Yes. That's what I am afraid of," her banter was feisty and Derek knew she would agree. As they entered the coffee shop, she detoured to the restroom as he ordered the usual for her. He admired the way the skirt swished around her ass as he watched her go.

Mariana locked the single person bathroom. Once again, she wondered if she was going along with this crazy idea. But, as she imagined the day going forward, with Derek sending her sexual pleasure at his whim, the appeal was too much to resist. Despite the dangers, she pulled down her silky panties and placed the device firmly against her clit. It was a perfect fit, nestling in between her lips. She had not noticed how it curved slightly to allow for a comfortable resting place, but she appreciated it.

By the time she returned, her latte was waiting for her. Derek removed the remote from his pocket and examined the settings. She watched him curiously, smoothing down her skirt and wondering what he was thinking. He grabbed his drink, and opened the door for them to return, placing the remote back in his pocket. Despite being in public, she felt disappointed that he had not turned it on. She realized he was building anticipation and between that and the rubbing of the device on her clit, she was profoundly turned on.

They walked back, still chatting. She watched as he fumbled with his hand inside his pocket, bracing herself, but they returned without incident. Near the end of the walk, they both had to pick up the pace as there was a company wide meeting and they wanted to get seats.

There were two rooms that were used to hold all the people attending the meeting. By the time they arrived, the number of unoccupied chairs were few and far between. Mariana found one near the front and Derek managed to score one towards the middle, both at the end of the row. The noise at these things was always a dull roar as people had conversations. The AV guy was still getting set, so Mariana stood and surveyed the room.

Derek was sitting with a bunch of coworkers. His smile acknowledged that he saw her also, and she saw his hand deliberately move in his pocket. A delicious sensation started in her groin and she realized that he had clicked the vibrator on. His little grin widened when she momentarily stopped in mid step. She gave him a sharp look, but her face was happy, not angry. And then the sensation was gone, the vibrator momentarily turned off.

Her skirt pocket dinged. Her phone showed a text message from Derek.

D: Oh. I forgot to tell you. M: Hmmm? D: Yes, your toy is *very* quiet. It claims to be the most discrete that exists. M: Uh

Mariana quickly sat down. The vibration immediately started again. She was having serious concentration problems. She was at the end of the row, so no one sat to her left, but there was a man sitting to her right. His head was turned the other way. Glancing behind her, most people were either talking with their neighbor or buried in their smart phones. Meanwhile, the pulsing vibration was slowly working over her clit. Her heart beat fast and furious from being aroused in such a crowded room.

All sorts of emotions played through her head: embarrassment, arousal, fear, excitement. She was embarrassed at being horny in the midst of so many people that she worked with every day. The arousal was a constant these days when around Derek, but this new ability of his to literally stroke her whenever he wanted was another level. She had the natural fear of losing control and being caught. And she was also excited at all the possibilities. Derek had ways of making her grow without getting her into trouble, and she trusted him to keep doing that.

D: How does it feel? M: It is amazing. You are so naughty D: Should I stop?

The pulsing below her belt was suddenly gone. The sudden stop made Mariana cough. Her pussy was flooded, she was just getting used to how intense it was, and its absence made her softly curse.

M: No... D: Mmmm. I can watch you from where I am. Have a fun meeting

She fidgeted as the buzzing commenced again. First, she crossed her legs, but the direct pressure of the device on her clit made it so she literally could not sit still. When she closed her legs, it was again too powerful, and thus she was stuck between two different positions. The only thing that made the vibrations bearable was to have her legs slightly apart. Between how flooded her pussy had become and the sheer material of her panties, it was a dubious solution in a crowded meeting.

Mariana pressed the skirt fabric between her legs, hoping it covered her enough. Being at the end and near the front helped, as there were not as many people that could possible see her. As the pulsating rhythm made her hornier, she almost wished that the young man in front of her would turn around.

"Get a hold of yourself," Mariana admonished in her thoughts.

Derek noticed Mariana struggling to get comfortable and took pity on her. With a flick of his remote, he released her from the inner pleasurable torment. When she glanced back over her shoulder and made eye contact, he saw a mixture of relief and intense arousal. His cock throbbed in response and he started to plan his next move.

The meeting ended and Mariana scurried to the women's restroom. Pulling down her panties removed the device temporarily and she could think. She could not believe how horny she was and that Derek had toyed with her in the meeting. But, she had to admit, it felt great and intensely dirty to have this secret. Her red panties were soaked, and when she pulled them back up, they plastered themselves to her lips.

She stood up in the stall, holding the device in her hand. Flipping it over, she again found the lightning bolt with a radio like symbol radiating from it. She understood what that meant now. It was about to go into her pocket, but her hand seemed to move to the waistband of her underwear of its own accord. The rogue appendage pulled the fabric outward away from her body, and the other conspirator turned the device back over and wedged it firmly between her lips. A snap, and it was again held in place. Mariana gasped in pleasure to feel it rub against her again.

"Oh my," she thought, "I guess I am continuing with this little experiment after all."

The day passed slowly, Mariana wondering when Derek would torture her again. She was afraid at first, but as the day went by and nothing happened, her desire grew. This opportunity was too juicy to waste. Fortunately, she did have some work to do, and the distraction made it so that she did not just watch the minutes tick away.

elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers