Mariana's Plight

Story Info
Realtor takes on biker gang on their turf.
4.5k words
4.29
38.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snowfish
Snowfish
12 Followers

Last summer I witnessed a remarkable and memorable incident. It began with a call from an old friend. Gord and I had met before pre-school and over the years we had managed to stay good friends. We hung around together through high school even though his group was the druggies and mine was the kids who hung out at the school library. Against my bride's wishes, Gord had been the best man at our wedding. After the wedding my wife won out and Gord and I drifted apart. I ended up with a good job at the front counter of our local plumbing company and the last I had heard, Gord had headed out across country on his Harley.

On this particularly hot, dry Sunday afternoon my wife had gone off grocery shopping which left me sitting around trying to find excuses for not doing the chores she had left me. Then the phone rang.

"Guess who?" asked a familiar voice.

"Gord, how the hell are you?" It was good to hear from him again.

"I'm fine Harry, listen I'm only in town for one day, I'm staying over at a friend's place, why don't you come over for a few beers and watch the football game"

He gave me directions then hung up.

That left me with a decision to make; either spend one of the hottest days of the year prying the dried weeds out of the cracks in the driveway or go see Gord for beers and football. As I grabbed my hat on the way out the door I thought about leaving my wife a note, and then gave my head a shake.

I followed the directions to Gord's friend's house. The closer I got, the seedier the neighborhood became. An abandoned car, mostly stripped guarded the entrance to the cul-de-sac I had to turn down. The area looked awfully desolate. The paint on the houses was faded and peeling. There were no white picket fences in this neighborhood just chain link and barricades. I double checked the directions, they seemed right. I wasn't sure how safe this was going to be but Gord had never let me down before so I didn't see any reason to doubt him now. I pulled up to the front of a derelict house.

A mass of refuse littered the dirt brown front lawn, dominated by two fridges lying on their backs with their doors thrown open and a half dozen Harley's haphazardly parked. I parked my own aging Cavalier sedan at the curb and grabbed the case of beer I had brought. I wound my way carefully through the junk, went to the steel reinforced front door and knocked.

A loud yell from inside startled me and I looked around, not sure of what to do. The door opened moments later and Gord was standing there smiling.

"Nobody knocks on the door." He laughed, shook my hand and took the beer. I followed him into a crowded living room. It smelled of stale beer, cigarettes and pot. Among the group of sweaty, grubby looking men sat a group of four at a faded red Formica kitchen table, playing poker. The biggest of this group squinted at me over a bottle of JD he was chugging. Not a happy drunk I quickly decided. A number of others were sitting on chairs and on the floor around the TV. None of them would ever have to worry about getting on the cover of GQ.

Gord introduced me to the group but none of them even made the effort to shake my hand. I had the impression they found my presence amusing. I sat down at the end of the decrepit couch and settled in. A waft of parched air swept in over my back from the open front room window. Squinting back I could see my car out on the street. The start of the game drew my attention back into the room. In front of me was the TV, blaring with beer commercials. Just to the left of it was a door which was open to a dingy bathroom while a door on the right was closed.

The inside of the house was in rough shape. Holes were punched in the walls and here and there were stains where food or drink had been thrown at them and never cleaned off, the shag carpet was a rust color from the seventies with dirt and bottle caps and cigarette butts ground in, not a place you take your shoes off. Gord and I got to talking and I started to feel a little more comfortable. He had done a lot of interesting things since I had seen him last and if only half of it was bullshit he was lucky to be alive.

I caught some movement in the front yard and glanced out. A midnight black, Mercedes S-Class was parking out front. I stared in disbelief. A woman preened herself in the vanity mirror before opening the door and stepping out from the air conditioned haven. She looked up and down the street before walking to the sidewalk leading to the front door of the house. My heart stopped. Walking towards me was a chestnut haired brunette in her mid thirties, her carefully coiffed hair cascading down to the middle of her back. She wore patent black kid pumps with spiked heels and snug grey stirrup pants which hugged her long elegant legs, wide hips and narrow waist. She had on a light grey silk shirt which strained to contain her full breasts.

Gord nudged me back to reality. "It's Mariana."

"Mariana?" I asked "Mariana, the realtor?"

Besides having her image plastered over every second bus bench in the city I also knew Mariana from a house hunting experience. As newlyweds, my wife and I had scoured the city looking for a home. One of our searches led us to an open house in an upscale neighborhood. Mariana happened to be the agent for the seller and our introduction to her was brief. She greeted us doubtfully at the door, and while I was checked out her gorgeous figure she took careful note of our clothes and of the car we had arrived in.

I looked from the goddess in the doorway and then at my wife and I swear to God, in my head, I heard Monty Hall's voice shouting out;

"So Harry, do you want what you have or... what's behind door number three?"

The decision was made for me a second later when I heard her speak.

"Too much for you," Mariana said flatly as the door slammed in our face.

Never before and never since have I seen my wife so hurt and then, so angry.

I wondered what would bring her here. Maybe she was listing this dump? Impossible, Mariana would never touch anything on this side of town. Maybe this was a rental she was the property manager for?

Gord started talking but everything was secondary to the sight of that woman strutting across the yard.

"The story goes she wasn't getting what she needed at home," he paused to let the words sink in "so she picked Jake up off the street." He nodded towards undoubtedly the best looking guy in the room, which wasn't saying much.

"I thought she married a judge," I mumbled.

Gord nodded and then rambled on. "But she dumped Jake and the last few times she's come over to see Bernie."

Bernie was the leader of the group, the red faced, oversized man clenching the bottle of JD at the card table.

Mariana entered the house without knocking. Luscious brown eyes guided her long legs and petite feet, picking their way confidently through the waste on the floor. Pouty, full lips pulled back over perfect white teeth to reveal a Hollywood starlet smile. She looked completely out of place as she moved elegantly to stand behind Bernie, ignoring everyone else in the room. I watched as she leaned over and put her arms around his neck, nibbling on his ears. She whispered something. I tried but I just couldn't hear.

For his part Bernie barely acknowledged her presence. When he did speak Mariana winced.

"No, I can't go in the back room with you." He burst out, throwing his cards on the table. "I've lost a hundred and fifty bucks in the last hour and I'm not getting up until I've won it all back" he looked down miserably at his tiny stack of coins and bills.

Bernie began to deal out the cards once more and seemed to take notice of how much attention the other players were giving Mariana. He looked back towards her and his face brightened suddenly.

"Strip down," he grunted, apparently at no one in particular.

Mariana shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other. She whispered to him again and licked the inside of his ear.

"No damnit" he said angrily "Strip down here, now... or get the fuck out"

Mariana looked around confused but she reached down and untied her shoes before sliding her pants down her long, lean thighs and calves. Her fingers were trembling. She stepped out of the tight pants, revealing a pair of wispy, black lace panties. She hesitated.

"All of it" Bernie said coldly without looking at her.

Mariana was standing right behind Bernie as she cautiously removed all of her clothes. I watched as she stripped. She looked around at the other men in the room as Bernie turned and glanced back at her.

"Put the shoes back on, go grab me that marker off the counter, and come stand right here" he pointed to the floor beside him like she was a dog he was trying to train.

Mariana slid the shoes back on. Hunched over and using her arms and hands to cover herself as best she could she retrieved the marking pen and moved cautiously beside him.

Bernie raised the bet with a smile and the others followed, but their interest was definitely not on their cards.

"Holy crap, are those real?" Zack, one of the card players with a huge pot gut had asked what we were all thinking.

"Hell ya" said Bernie proudly, his face breaking into a broad smile "Show him doll"

Mariana looked around the room bewildered. Gradually, as if in shock, she let her arm fall. We all stared in awe; her firm, full breasts were perfect orbs as they pointed straight out from her chest as though disputing the laws of gravity and physics.

"Well... show them" Bernie repeated.

Mariana looked down at him questioningly. But she knew what he wanted and she moved both hands under her breasts and lifted to show them, no scars, they were real. I looked further down to the dark patch of pubic hair she had revealed. It looked freshly trimmed, neatly shaved in the shape of a heart.

"No, I mean really show them" Bernie stated, sounding impatient. He uncapped the marker, grabbed her hips to pull her ass closer then began writing something on her lower back.

Trying to ignore what he was doing, Mariana took a deep breath, firmly took hold of a nipple in each hand and pulled them up and out, stretching the nipples and her breasts.

"Higher" Bernie commanded as he continued to write. She pulled harder.

"That's good, but next time, don't take so fucking long" he said before slapping her hard across the ass. Mariana looked around, embarrassed.

Bernie collected the discards and fed out the replacements. He looked at his new hand, seemingly pleased with the turn of events.

"Which ones would you keep?" he asked her, referring to his hand.

Mariana was thrown off guard but she looked down and pointed awkwardly at his cards. The sight of her bending over, her legs and ass pushed up by the heels was enough to take my breath away.

"Which one?" Bernie questioned again and Mariana's arm darted out awkwardly, allowing her breasts to dangle freely.

The moment her slender finger touched the cards, three sevens fell, face up from Bernie's hand. Bernie's face contorted in anger. Mariana lurched forward to grab the cards, looking at the other players, in the hope they hadn't noticed.

"Oh fuck" Gord said softly.

But Bernie didn't say anything. All of his money was in that pot. He just glared.

"I'll raise you thirty bucks" the man to his left quickly jumped in.

"I haven't got thirty bucks, asshole" was Bernie's response. He looked thoughtfully over at Mariana.

"I've got the money in my purse... out in the car" she quickly offered, reaching down to pick up her clothes.

"Why would you leave your purse out in you car?" Bernie asked. "You don't trust us?"

Mariana looked away, biting her lip. He stared up at her with disgust, and reached out to pull her clothes away with one huge, claw like hand. He dropped them, one by one onto the center of the table.

"No Bernie, I don't think that's a good idea, I really think, I should be going now." She started to back away but Bernie reached out and smothered her wrist with his hand.

"Look at my hand" he held up the cards to her gleefully "I can't lose"

She continued to shake her head but couldn't look away as the men laid their cards down on the table. Bernie set down his three sevens. The man to his right had nothing. The next man to lay down his cards had a pair of deuces, Mariana sighed with relief. But it was Zachs turn.

"Read 'em and weep" he said savagely and dropped three sixes and a pair of fives from his hand.

"Come on" he said to Mariana as he rose from his chair.

I had to wonder what would happen next.

"No" Mariana was adamant but Zach took her free wrist and Bernie let her go. "No" Mariana repeated, she looked to Bernie but he was busy re-shuffling the cards. Her shoulders slumped resignedly.

Zach led a dejected, shuffling Mariana to the closed door to the right of the TV. Her hair cascaded down her slender back. Long, lean legs rising to meet her tight, heart shaped ass. Across the small of her back, in crude black lettering were the words "Everyone rides today." Her ass was lifted even higher by the heels. She was so beautiful, but she was in so much trouble. I leaned back, enjoying the sight as Zach led Mariana away. She never looked back.

Zach opened the door to the room to the right of the TV. He pulled her inside the bedroom to a single bed pushed up against the far wall. Garbage strewn across the floor in the bedroom made the living room look freshly vacuumed. Zach closed the door and a few minutes later we could hear the sound of the bed springs groaning loudly in protest.

Some of the guys looked at each other with big shit-eating grins. The rhythm from inside the room continued steady for about five minutes before it started to speed up. When it had reached a level where the TV volume had to be adjusted one of the guys sitting on the floor got up and went to the bedroom door. When the sound of the bed stopped, he opened the door. I held my breath. Mariana was spread out on the bed, glaring at the ceiling, a disgusted look on her face. Her chest and face were glazed in sweat. She glanced towards the door and saw the new intruder.

"Bernie!" she called out indignantly.

"Yea, well, I lost a hand to Vern too" Bernie laughed for the first time since I had arrived.

Vern went into the bedroom and over to the bed. He hadn't bothered to close the door and I watched as he dropped his jeans to his ankles and unceremoniously mounted her. Her unfocused gaze turned to me. Her face was expressionless but her low pitched throaty sounds weren't. The bed creaked and groaned as Vern pounded away, the headboard slamming into the wall.

After that Mariana seemed to have lost all resistance and modesty. Bubba followed Vern but insisted the bed was too loud and pulled her down hard onto the floor. He soon began to grind the refuse in the rug into her soft skin. Her moaning was growing louder with each visitor. Man after man went in to help themselves, some went back for seconds. Mariana was real busy during half-time.

After Zach had climbed off her from his seconds, there were several minutes when she was laying on the floor, exhausted; her legs open, facing me. I was close enough to see how matted and slimy her carefully manicured heart had become. Her lower lips were puffy and red, distended from all the attention she had received. A thick glob of white mucous was ebbing out of her as her muscles softly pulsed, trying to contract to its original size. It was quite a sight.

It finally reached the point where I couldn't take it any more. My lust for this slut, legs spread on the carpet just ten feet away was too much. I tried to stand, but Gord stopped me.

"Members only" he warned "house rules."

I stared at him in disbelief. Damnit, I wanted what was behind door number three. But the reaction of the other men seemed to back up what he had said. I slid back down on the couch trying to reposition myself comfortably.

A second game had started on the TV when Jake finally arose and went over to the open doorway. He stared down with a mixture of hatred and disgust.

"No Jake" Mariana protested "You don't want to do this"

"Like hell I don't "he responded bitterly.

He reached down for her thigh and sliding her further into the room he turned her over and pulled her up onto her hands and knees. I heard his zipper open but all I could see of him were his hands on her hips as he pulled her back onto him. She dropped her face onto the carpet and her hands tightly clenched the rough carpet.

"Not there." I saw more than heard her whisper.

She winced as he pulled her back further. He moved into her and rocked her with a steady rhythm, her cheek, shoulders and breasts grating cruelly on the rug. Drops of his sweat dropped onto her back, down across her shoulder blades and into her hair.

A sound like rolling thunder emanated down the street and I looked out in time to see a number of bikes pulling onto the lawn. Mariana looked out of the room, her eyes, at first glazed seemed to focus. And for the first time she noticed me. A sound got caught in her throat as she tried to speak. But her face winced in pain and she fell silent. I almost felt pity for her.

Excited shrieks of laughter came from outside as the riders jockeyed for parking spots. Mariana had heard them too as wild-eyed she pushed herself frantically back onto Jake to take him fully. Still watching me, she started to moan, desperately trying to induce him to finish faster, so she could get the hell out of there. Jakes pace never changed and as the group came charging into the house Bernie pointed them over to the open bedroom doorway. Most looked around the room and regarded me warily before going over to the doorway and having a laugh.

The last of the group to arrive was a young, slim Latino woman in her early twenties. She stood maybe five foot four with dark eyes and a bright smile. She moved through the room with an easy confidence. Her large breasts bobbed freely under a denim shirt. She went to the bedroom doorway and looked in. Long black hair cascaded down to designer jeans pulled taut over her large ass. She ducked under the arm of one of the men standing in the doorway.

I couldn't see what was happening but the men were cheering and laughing. Jake started swearing and I knew he had gone too far. A few of the men stepped into the room after Jake stepped out, allowing me to see in again.

The girl had gotten a couple of the guys to pick Mariana up and place her back on the bed with those perky tits pointing straight at the ceiling. The girl started undressing. When she had her pants off, she went over to the bed and swung one leg over Mariana's head. She sat down, pulled her tiny panties to one side and straddled Mariana's face. The girl's knees were pinning Mariana's arms to the bed and she smiled deviously, looking down over the fully extended body. Mariana was gagging, but the girl wasn't affected. She just put more weight onto Mariana's face. Mariana gasped for breath.

"Come on bitch" the girl said huskily "you know what you need to do."

The girl pulled back her hand and brought down an open palm across Mariana's breasts. The shriek of surprise and pain was pitiful. The girl rubbed herself back and forth over Mariana's face trying to give her the hint but Mariana wasn't cluing in. The girl reached back and started slapping Mariana's breasts over and over. They stood proudly, taking the punishment. They were swollen and glowing before the sound of lapping could be heard and the girl stopped slapping. Only then did the girl nod her consent to the men who had been standing at the foot of the bed. She undid the top three buttons of her own shirt before pulling it over her head. Her large breasts, which were coated in a sheen of perspiration slid into view. She watched intently as the men took turns satisfying themselves with Mariana's body.

Snowfish
Snowfish
12 Followers
12