Marianna Lends A Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers

"Isn't my arms and the armpits enough?" Marianna asked. "Do they make you bored already?"

"You know better than that. Just take off the blouse - just for a minute."

With more than a little concern on her face, Marianna began to unbutton her blouse. As she peeled it off, my eyes took in what had been shielded before then. Her bra was an unflattering harness, something that she had outgrown and looked as uncomfortable as it was ill-fitting.

"Your brassiere," I said. "That looks so uncomfortable - the way it cuts into you. Take that off."

She looked down at the red marks on her shoulder and sides and frowned.

"Seriously," I told her. "That thing must be torture to wear. Just slip it off."

Marianna reached back and fumbled with the clasps. The thing was so tight that it was likely a struggle to get on and off.

"They are not very big," Marianna said. "My bosoms."

"I'm sure they're beautiful, and it doesn't matter how big they are. Besides, that contraption is something you outgrew a long time ago."

With her arms bent back with her effort to get the thing off, I was treated to a glimpse of Marianna's armpit hair in full bloom. What a magnificent sight it was, watching the vast spray of dense black hair exploding out of their gentle valleys.

Finally the bra lurched off, and Marianna pulled it off, quickly cupping her breasts as the cups fell away. My hands took hers and gently pulled them away, revealing her breasts to my eyes for the first time.

"Incredible!" I gasped as I viewed Marianna's breasts.

Not large, to be sure, but what a pair they were. Long conical breasts that defied the law of gravity as they stood out proudly. The ends were capped with puffy rose colored aureolas that jutted out ever further.

"They're so beautiful," I choked, and I was so captivated that I almost sobbed with delight.

My hands moved up and cupped the firm cones, feeling her nipples pop out in my palms after making contact.

"Boys like girls with big bosoms," Marianna said, exhaling a little from my kneading of her breasts.

"These are spectacular," I told her. "You have no idea how great you look."

"They have hairs too," Marianna said softly, pointing out a few hairs that grew around the edge of her aureolas.

"So what? I told her. "They are wonderful. We need to get you some bras that fit you right though, okay?"

Marianna must not have heard me, or she was daydreaming. Whichever it was, she seemed to like the slow massaging of her breasts as much as I liked doing it.

"You like this, me playing with your breasts like this?"

"Yes Edward," Marianna said. "It make me feel all tingly."

"Good, because your breasts deserve to be treated nicely. They're amazing."

Marianna moaned and rolled her head a little, causing her hair to fall off her shoulders. Marianna reached up and pulled her mane back behind her shoulders. As she did, the sight of her exposed armpits illicited a groan from me.

Marianna looked up at me and saw my eyes devouring the sight of her arms extended high, and those swirling tufts of armpit hair that burst from their confinement as her arms rose, and gave me a smile.

"I love the way you look at me, Edward," Marianna said to me while leaving her arms raised high. "You look at me like you are caged beast. Your eyes tell me that if you were not gentleman you would like to do many things to me. Do you think of things like that?"

"Yes," I croaked, as beads of sweat trickled down my face.

My hands were quivering as I kept massaging Marianna's pointed breasts. The nipples were fully engorged and scraping against my palms. My hands made wider circular motions so the back of my fingers could brush against the fringes of her underarm hair, which extended down her sides to just opposite her breasts.

"Tell me things you like to do to me Edward."

"I... I... think about seeing you naked," I said, my head starting to spin from the excitement of not only touching her breasts for the first time but hearing myself say what had gone through my mind for weeks.

"You would like that?" Marianna asked, and I noticed she was moving her upper torso into my hands as I kneaded her tits.

"Very much."

"You would not mind no matter how hairy I am?"

"Know how I feel about that," I managed to blurt out, and my eyes followed Marianna's down to my crotch, where my cock had escaped through the fly of my pajamas and was staring upward, hard as always and with precum oozing out of the tip.

"Always so hard," Marianna said huskily. "Makes me feel like a real woman when I see you excited like that when you look at me."

"I want to - make love to you," I finally said.

"I think I would like that too," Marianna said. "Not now. Not yet. Perhaps after you see me naked you would not be so hard."

I muttered something that was supposed to suggest she was out of her mind.

"No, I know that would not be true. You are such a virile man."

My eyes watched as tickles of sweat dribbled down from her armpits and meandered slowly down her sides. Impulsively, I leaned forward and stopped a droplet with my tongue and followed it back up the trail it had left. The salty taste hit my tongue just as my nose entered her armpit.

"Ooohh!" Marianna exclaimed as my tongue slid upward, and while my face nestled deep into her left armpit, I felt her right hand reach down and grab my cock.

"Aaaargh!" I moaned as I ejaculated immediately after Marianna touched me.

"Sorry," I said awkwardly, as my cock grew limp in her hand.

"It is alright Edward," Marianna whispered into my ear. "I take as a compliment."

"I want to see all of you," I told Marianna as she put that horrible bra back on.

"Tomorrow night Edward," Marianna said. "I will show you myself then."

Chapter Nine: All of her.

You could cut the tension with a knife while Marianna worked the next day. My bath was perfunctory at best, as Marianna avoided my genitals as best she could, and this only heightened my excitement.

That evening, Marianna brought a pizza, and we ate in virtual silence. I tried to break the tension with some attempted humor, but it fell rather flat. I sensed Marianna was troubled by what she had promised me the night before, and when she brought me into the bedroom it seemed like she was walking to the electric chair.

Wordlessly, Marianna began undressing herself as I sat on the edge of the bed. The blouse came off, and I noted she was wearing a bra that fit even worse on her than the other one. The red marks on her ribs and shoulders as the bra came off did not detract much from the sight up those adorable jutting breasts, but reminded me of my previous promise to her.

Marianna had reverted to her nervous persona from back when she had first started coming over to take care of me. She was looking around like a frightened animal, fumbling with the buckle on her belt, until I just couldn't stand it anymore.

"Marianna, wait," I said as I put my hand on hers. "You don't have to do this."

"I do not have to take off my pants?"

"No dear, you never had to. Not because I don't want to see you, because I do. I thought I wanted to see all of you more than anything, but now that I see how bad this makes you feel, I guess I was wrong."

"So, you don't want me to take the pants off?" Marianna said, relieved but confused.

"Oh, I want you to, but not if it makes you nervous or sad," I said. "I want you to be the happy girl that I'm so crazy about, and if it bothers you that much..."

"The boy I have the date with when I first come to this country, he see my legs and take me to a place," Marianna confided to me in hushed tones, as if someone else could hear.

"He says that I must have the wax on my legs, and so he take me to this parlor and tell the girl there what he want done to me," Marianna continued.

"He wanted you to get your legs waxed?" I asked.

"Yes, that what he says. The girl she take me into a room and tell me to take my pants off. When I do that she start laughing at me. She have another woman come back at look at me. She don't laugh but I feel so much shame that I put my pants on and run out the door."

"That's horrible," I said, looking at Marianna's beautiful eyes begin to well with tears.

"The boy, he never call me again," Marianna added.

"Good riddance," I assured her. "He might have been trying to be nice, but that whole thing was cruel."

"So that is why," Marianna concluded.

"Honey, do you really think that I would laugh at you?"

"No," Marianna replied. "But I don't want to ruin things. I like so much to be with you. I like the time I am here working. You are always so good and kind to me. Then, the times later when I am here, you make me feel even better."

"Don't you understand why?"

"I think maybe, but I just don't want to ruin everything. I am so scared that maybe you will not like me so much when you see me. I don't like to look at myself the way I am."

"I thought we were changing the way you look at yourself and the way you feel about yourself."

"I try, but it is not easy. This country so different."

"I know it is," I told Marianna. "You're really doing a great job of learning the language and everything. I could never do as well if our situations were reversed."

"Look," I concluded. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Just sit with me, or lay down with me and hold me if you want. Just don't be nervous or sad."

Marianna was biting her lower lip, her arms crossed over those perky breasts, and made a step toward me before stopping. Then, after taking a breath, I was startled to see Marianna unclasp her belt and and undo her slacks. Never taking her eyes off mine, she slowly slid the slacks down until they hit the floor.

From just below her cute little belly button, the fine streak of black hairs led downward a couple of inches before the trail became a forest.

Marianna was wearing panties; very modest and full cut white undies, but they were clearly overwhelmed by the massive indigo bush that sprouted out from the top and sides. I could even see the shadow of her pubic hair through the fabric of her panties as the bush strained against the cotton.

My eyes traveled downward. Where the dense bush stopped growing along her inner thighs, a fine growth of downy hair covered the rest of her thighs. the hair grew denser than thicker as my eyes went lower, and her calves and lower legs were as hairy as any man's I had ever seen. Tiny white socks cut off my view at the ankles.

I looked back up at Marianna, and those doe-like eyes were almost begging for me to say something. For a second, I was speechless, but quickly recovered.

"Marianna, if I told you that I thought you had beautiful legs, and that they were every bit as sexy as the rest of you, what would you say?"

"You always say nice things and you would not want to hurt me."

"I also told you that I would never lie to you," I said as I rose to my feet and carefully undid my pajama bottoms. Letting them slide down after overcoming an obstruction, I stood there with my erection springly wildly in front of me.

"Is still big," Marianna said with a smile that covered half her face.

"Now you've heard and seen how I feel," I said with a smile of my own, sitting back down.

Marianna reached for the elastic of her panties and pulled them off. Her bush was unbelievably dense and glistening in the soft light. I could barely make out her opening through the jungle of curly hairs.

"Lift your foot," I instructed Marianna, and as she put her foot up on the bed, I pulled down her sock.

My hands slid up and down Mariannna's calf. The crinkly hairs crackled as my fingers went up against the grain to her knee. I felt kinda self-conscious about myself, as my legs were only lightly sprinkled with hair.

"Feels so nice," I said as I let the leg go and watched her put her other leg up.

I pulled that sock off as well, noting that the hair grew thick right down to her ankles, and ran my hands up that leg as well. Her bush was only about a foot away from my face, and I longed to bury my face in it, but I didn't want to rush things.

Marianna reached over and eased me down onto the bed and climbed next to me, bowing her head over my cock. As her lips swooped down the shaft, I reached over and ran my hand down the back of her thigh.

The hair there was very downy and felt soothing to the touch as my hands explored. The hair on the backs of her calves were more coarse against my hand, but no less thrilling. I had never seen a woman like this before, but I was enthralled, even about the hairy parts that had never interested me before.

I reached over and pulled Marianna closer to me, tugging on her thigh to try and bring her lower half toward me. Marianna figured out what I was trying to do, but still seemed shocked when I manuevered myself so that my head was between her legs.

My hands cupped her smooth buttocks and brought her down closer to my face. That bush was now in my face, and my tongue searched through the rich pelt for her opening. Her aroma filled my nostrils with a musky and funky scent as my tongue found her labia.


I buried my tongue inside of Marianna, and her body jerked as I began lapping at her clit. She was making strange noises as my tongue slid up and down her pussy lips, and her mouth was now slamming up and down on my cock hard and fast.

I tried to keep from cumming, but it was impossible under this onslaught, so I erupted down her throat. Marianna didn't even seem to notice as she kept sucking my cock violently even as it grew soft in her mouth.

My hands squeezed her ass cheeks, pulling her pussy even tighter against my face while I nibbled her clit. My fingers slid between her cheeks, rubbing and stroking her anus, which felt like it was surounded by hair as well.

Suddenly, Marianna began riding my face, humping my tongue as she rocked up and down. She was making crazy noises, and her hand had replaced her mouth on my cock, and was now pulling on my flaccid tube wildly. I couldn't see, but it felt like she was going to pull it clear off.

I almost had to ask her to stop yanking on my pecker, which was getting sore, but suddenly she let out a howl. I felt fluid splash on my cheeks while my tongue kept burrowing away. Marianna was bucking so hard all I could do was hang onto her ass and hold on.

As violently as it has began, it stopped, Marianna collapsed on top of me. her sopping pussy still covering my face. Marianna slowly slid off of me, struggling to get to her hands and knees, turend around and crept up to me.

She looked at me with concern, and reached up to pull a stray hair off my wet cheek.

"I make the mess," Marianna said, almost apologetically.

"Delicious," I assured her.

Chapter Ten: Fitting reward.

I surprised Marianna by being dressed when she arrived the next afternoon. It felt strange to be wearing pants again after being stuck in pajamas so long, but I wanted to treat Marianna to something special.

"I told you that we were going to get you some decent fitting bras," I explained as I turned her around at the door and headed back out.

"You do not need to do this," Marianna said. "I can buy my own."

"I know you can, but it's something I want to do for you," I insisted.

"Besides," I said with a wink and a tweak of her breast, "Breasts as perfect as yours are deserve a nice place to rest in, when they aren't in my hand."

We went to an expensive woman's shop in town that I remember my wife going to when she wanted something especially nice. Marianna's eyes were as big as saucers as she saw the dainty undergarments that were on display along the walls of the place.

"These things, they are too much to pay," Marianna said as she peeked at the price tag of a frilly nightgown and let go like it was radioactive. "Also, I am not really the girl to wear such things."

"We aren't here to look at prices," I told her. "And if you look at any price tags, I'm going to assume that you like it and I'll buy it. This is my treat, because you're very special to me."

"Hello," the severe looking woman said as we approached her at the back of the store. "How may we help you? Something for your... daughter?"

"My girlfriend is in dire need of brassieres," I said, emphasizing the 'girlfriend'. I hoped I didn't wince at the daughter remark the woman made, but I supposed that it could have been worse. Granddaughter would have been more painful.

"I beg your pardon," the woman said, and although she might have raised an eyebrow slightly, she was smart enough to realize that too much of that might cost her a nice commission. "And what size might you be, dear?"

"My bosom?" Marianna asked. "Not very big."

"She means the size that you wear," I said softly. "She's only been in this country a short time," I explained to the woman.

"The number I think is 75," Marianna said.

"From Italy, dear? Why don't you come into the back and we'll fit you properly?" the woman said.

"Good idea," I told Marianna. "The ones you have fit terribly."

The woman held the curtain open and waited for Marianna to follow her in. Marianna hesitated for a second and then whispered in my ear.

"Do I go in there?"

She had a look of panic on her face, and I immediately sensed what was going on in her mind.

"I'll stay with her, if you don't mind," I said as I took Marianna by the hand and led her past the woman. "She's a little unsure of the language and everything."

"Of course, sir," the woman said as I slid past her and entered the back room.

"Thank you... Frances," I said, reading the name tag that sat prominently on her left tit.

"Take your top off dear, so I can get your measurements," Frances said as she went to get a tape measure.

"Go ahead," I said softly in Marianna's ear. "Take your blouse and bra off."

"You're beautiful," I mouthed almost silently as Marianna unbuttoned her blouse and looked at me like she wanted to run.

I took the blouse from Marianna as the woman rejoined us. This was an unexpected treat, as I found myself getting aroused at the thought of this stranger not only looking at Marianna's breasts but brushing against them as well. It wasn't like Marianna was unfamiliar with the touch of a woman either.

"Oh my, you're quite correct sir," Frances clucked as she shook her head. "This is quite ill-fitting."

Marianna reached back to unhook the bra, and I watched Frances watching Marianna. Not a bad job to have, I thought to myself, looking at women's breasts all day. Judging by the rather mannish appearance of the woman, chances are she enjoyed doing it as much as I would.

Maybe it was just my typical male fantasy kicking in, I figured, but as Marianna pulled the bra off I thought that the woman liked what she saw.

"Oh, those poor breasts of yours dear," The woman said as she looked at the marks left by the harness. "That's much too small for you, and it wasn't adjusted properly either."

"Now lift your arms for me dearie," Frances said, and as Marianna did so her eyes averted downward.

I stood back and tried not to ejaculate right then and there as the woman wrappped the tape around Marianna's chest. I saw her hand brush against Marianna's armpit, her fingers grazing her tuft of hair a couple of times as she pulled the tape around her.

It was over in a few seconds, which was a good thing, because I was sweating like a pig and feeling faint.

"And what price range were we looking for sir?" the woman said quietly to me so Marianna would not hear.

"Doesn't matter," I said, thinking of reason not to splurge on such a treasure. "Four or five nice ones in varying styles. Practical mostly, but one kind of sexy."

Frances nodded and left the room to head out to the showroom. I walked over to Marianna, who stood there shivering with her hands crossed over her chest.

furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers