Marianne Being Blackmailed

Story Info
Marianne is blackmailed by her boss.
1.1k words
3.66
106.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the afternoon the boss came round my office. I was just explaining Marianne what – except for the daily blowjob of course - her do's and don'ts were. Marianne sat with her legs spread at the opposite desk while I was telling her all this, when the old man came in.

"Hi. How's things going on your first day?" he said, pretending he didn't notice Marianne's exposed panties.

"Fine," said Marianne.

The old man came to my desk. "Say, can we have a few words in private?"

I told Marianne she had a fifteen minute break. "Could you please leave us alone, thank you." Marianne went out.

"You know," the old man began, "Marianne is a beautiful woman."

I smiled. "She sure is."

"Well, is it … well, is it," he suddenly stuttered, didn't find the right words.

"Well, what, sir?"

"Well you know, I noticed you two have a relation that is not common. So I was wondering, if… if," again he lost track.

"If what, sir?"

"If, you know, I could see her in the nude. You know, me and my wife, there's nothing going on in our bed. And all day long I think about Marianne, ever since we have first met. I don't want to sleep with her. Don't get me wrong. But I was wondering if you have some erotic pictures of her."

Still, I was a little bit surprised hearing him say all this. Okay, I knew from the look in his eyes he was frustrated. But asking for sexy photographs of Marianne, wow, this was going way beyond anything I could imagine.

"No sir, I don't have these kind of pictures. In fact, I don't have any photograph of Marianne."

"Hmmh, I see. And there's no way you can have them made?"

"Why sir, I'm with her all the time."

"I'm sorry to say this, but it can be arranged that this won't be the case any longer," his voice sounded suddenly harsh, bitter.

"What, sir?"

"You see, we have other offices, all around the country, that need young men like you. It's easy to get a promotion, and become head of some distant bureau of ours," he continued in that bitter tone.

I contemplated the subject for a while. Work wasn't growing on the threes and since I didn't want to end up as a figure in the unemployment statistics, I decided to give in.

"Okay sir. But no nudity. And the photo's will be only for our recreational use."

"I'm glad you agree. Still, one thing. You mustn't say one thing about this to Marianne."

"No sir, I don't think she would agree anyway."

"Okay, I expect the pictures on my bureau next week."

A few minutes later, our object of desire came back in.

"Oh, excuse me. I didn't know you were still here," she excused herself while seating herself at her desk. This time, she left her legs uncrossed. I could see the bulge growing in the old man's pants.

"See you," he said hastily, as he went out of my office.

"So, what was that all about?" asked Marianne.

"Business, business. It's always the same. He's given me some extra work."

"Oh you poor thing," Marianne smiled. "Come let me give you some relieve." Marianne dropped to her knees and already had opened up my pants. "Sorry, dear. Not now."

"All right," she said. "I owe you one."

I decided I wouldn't tell Marianne a thing bout this black-mail and that it would be best to get over with the sooner, the better. I also knew that the old man never ever would ask me to let him fuck Marianne. For that, he didn't have the balls, I knew for sure.

When we got home, I immediately started to talk Marianne into an erotic photo session. With me behind the camera, of course.

"Marianne, funny thing this is. But I haven't got one single picture of you."

"Why would you need one? We're together day and night," she replied.

"Yes I know, but still. Suppose one of us has to leave for a few days. I know it would be hard for me, not having you around. So some pictures of you will ease my loneliness."

"Oh my, mister Slime, you win," Marianne laughed.

I went upstairs to get my camera. I made Marianne sit on the kitchen table, since there was the best light.

At first, I made some head-shots. Marianne smiling, Marianne with closed eyes, and so on. The more shots I made, the more she was getting comfortable in front of the lens. I decided it was time to move one step further, and move a few steps back so I could make a full body shot. Click. Marianne sitting on the table with her suntanned legs crossed. "Nice. You're a real pro," I said. "Do something with your hands now." She put her hands beside her on the table. Click. "Okay, now uncross your legs." Click. "Marianne, spread your knees a bit, they're gorgeous." Click. She did what I asked her to, as if she was a life-time model. Click. Marianne spread her knees even a bit further. Click. Click. Click. I asked her if she wanted to change her outfit. "The purple skirt and the white blouse." "But you can see my undies through that blouse," she protested.

"Don't worry dear. It'll be only me who'll see the pictures.

She went upstairs to change.

This time I head her seated on the sofa. Click. Marianne looking straight in the lens, her knees a bit spread. "Okay, now hike up that skirt a bit." Click. "Cool, now open the blouse and show me your bra." Marianne opened up her blouse and cupped her titties. Click. Click. Click. She undid her blouse. I could feel my hard-on almost bursting out of my pants. I put the camera away. "Marianne, come her and suck me off. That's the least you can do, after such a show," I instructed her. Marianne dropped to her knees and unzipped my pants. Without her knowing, and with no flash I secretly started to make some pics while she was sucking my dick. It didn't take long for me to come. As my came splattered on her cheek, I continued to make pictures. Finally she noticed it. "Why, you dirty bastard!" she yelled angrily.

I didn't care. I had my pics. A few days later, I had them developed twice. I put them into an envelope, except for the ones where Marianne was giving me head and went to the old man's office.

"Here is what you wanted sir," I threw them on his desk, a bit angrily.

He took them out of the envelope. "Wow, nice. She's sure a damn nice woman," he said looking at Marianne's exposed body. After a while, he told me to leave his office. He had some important things to do. "I know, getting yourself off on Marianne, dirty bastard," I thought.