Marianne Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the question Matthew?"

"First of all, I love it when you say "Matthew", everyone always calls me Matt and I don't mind, but when you say Matthew, it stirs something inside me." He lifted my head again and kissed me slowly. I couldn't say much after that; I just melted into him.

After the long sweet kiss he finally asked his question.

"Does your husband make you cum like that?"

I was shocked back to reality, I'm married, what the hell was I thinking!? I didn't answer at first; I just looked at him as reality came rushing back at lightening speed.

Finally, I said, "No, I don't really have sex with him anymore. He seems to have lost interest and I figured he wasn't attracted to me anymore so I didn't push the subject with him."

"How is that possible? I couldn't go to bed with you every night and NOT want to make love all night long. Do you know how many nights I fantasized about you and dreamt of making love to you?"

"No"

"That was really a rhetorical question" he laughed "but still, I've wanted you from the moment I laid eyes on you. I've thought of nothing but you for the past eight months".

I was stunned! "But what about Kim? I thought you had a girlfriend in California?"

Now it was his turn to be jolted back to reality.

"Yes, I have a girlfriend, but I've never done anything like this with her and she's never made me feel the way you make me feel."

"What happens now?" was all I could say, feeling like a slut for cheating on my husband and feeling bad that he had cheated on his girlfriend. Still naked with his now flaccid cock inside me, I felt it begin to stiffen.

He chuckled and said "Now? Well, I can think of something that can happen now".

He kissed me more passionately than before and stirred a fire in me that I thought he had quenched. His erection grew and before our lips could part, he was grinding his cock so deep inside me that I thought it might come out of my throat.

We began making love slowly, not fast and furious like before. We kissed with such passion that alone would have made me climax, having him inside me just made it more intense.

Our lips parted and I laid my head on his shoulder, breathing on his neck, saying his name softly till my orgasm subsided. He just sighed and let out a soft moan letting me know it was his turn to cum. I felt each burst of cum as it shot deep inside me causing me to cum yet again.

We sat like that for a while; the sun was already low in the sky letting us know it was almost time to go home, him to his empty apartment, and me to my empty house, Eric was out of town...again. I didn't want to leave; I wanted to stay with him forever, joined with this man that had awakened in me a passion that only he could satisfy.

His office had it's own bathroom with a shower. Without speaking we went to the bathroom together, we stood in the shower, as the warm water cascaded over our bodies we began washing each other.

He looked deep into my eyes again and that same feeling hit me, I melted into his arms and we began to kiss again. Soft, sweet kisses that made me sad because I was afraid I'd never experience his touch or warmth again.

He turned me around so my back was pressed against him and he began to kiss my neck and shoulders. I felt his erection poking me in my lower back; the sensation of our wet soapy skin, his mouth on my neck and his cock pressing against my back was enough to send me over the edge. He knew I was about to cum and he lowered his hands to my hips, gently bent me forward, and leaned back enough to be able to slide his cock inside me.

I put my hands on the wall in front of me and stood on the tips of my toes to be able to feel all of him. He took the opportunity to touch me all over, he ran his hands over my neck and shoulders then my down my back; he reached around and massaged my breasts as they swayed to the motion of our lovemaking.

He pinched my nipples and I was over the edge crying out his name and asking him to fuck me harder. He obliged and slid his hands so they were under me but holding my shoulders so he could fuck me as hard as he wanted without sliding too far out of my pussy.

He fucked me harder and harder, his balls slapping against my swollen clit, the sensation was enough to keep my orgasm going while his just began. I thought we were done so I leaned forward and his cock slipped out of my dripping pussy.

"Why'd you do that? I wasn't done"

"You weren't? I felt you cum." I turned to look at him.

"Yes, I did, but I still have more I want to do before we have to go home"

He pulled me to him and kissed me again. I don't think I'll ever get tired of his kisses or his lovemaking. He touched me all over, first feeling my breasts; lightly pinching my nipples, then lower to my pussy where he inserted his finger inside me and gently fucked me with his middle finger while his thumb rubbed my clit.

My knees buckled and he chuckled at the effect he had on me but he didn't stop, he kept kissing me and fucking me with his finger until I came again. When my orgasm had passed he pulled his finger out and licked it, smiling he said "we taste good together, can we have one more session before I send you home for the day?"

My pussy was pretty sore by now, I'd NEVER had so many orgasms in one day or been fucked so many times in one day....but the thought of one more time with him...."Yes, I'd love to".

There is a shower seat in his shower and he sat down on it. He stood me in front of him and kissed my nipples till they were rock hard, then he began to tug at one then the other with his teeth. It was like electricity going though my body and before I knew it, I was ready to have him inside me again. I looked down at his fully hard cock and knew he was ready as well.

I started to climb on top of him, but he stopped me and stood up. He turned me so my back was to the wall next to the shower seat. He put his arms around me and started kissing me with such force that it took my breath away. He pulled his mouth away and smiled while I just stood there panting waiting for him to fuck me.

With both arms around me, he lowered his hands to my ass and lifted me like I weighed nothing; I wrapped my legs around his waist. He lowered me till I was just above his throbbing cock and ever so slowly entered me. Inch by inch till I was begging for all of him. He smiled at me and said "patience, you'll get it".

And he was right; I got it, all of it! He started slow, easing me up and down on his slick shaft, then faster and faster till I was bouncing up and down and climaxing like a mad woman. Just as I thought I'd go crazy from the intense fucking, he slowed and stopped.

He moved to the shower seat and sat down with me still on his cock and his arms still wrapped around me. Now it was my turn to fuck him (again) and I was more than willing to give him the best fuck of his life!

I positioned my knees so there were on either side of him, giving me better access to ride him. I reached behind me with my right arm and found his cum soaked balls. I slowly massaged them while grinding my pussy onto his cock, he got even harder and slide down a little so he could flex his ass and make his cock go even deeper.

He put both hands on my ass and slowly worked his way to my tight puckered hole. I stopped rubbing his balls and looked at him questioningly.

"May I play with your ass? If it hurts you at all, I'll stop."

I didn't say a word, I put both hands on his shoulders and I pushed my ass out further to give him better access, he smiled and went to work. He started by dipping his finger in my pussy, which already had his cock buried to the hilt, I have to say, the feeling was very...different.... not bad, just different. With his finger slick with my juices, he pulled it out and slowly worked his way to my ass. At first he just circled it, then ever so gently, he put the tip of his finger inside.

It didn't hurt, but it didn't feel all that great either, but I let him continue....I was still riding his cock, he was getting thicker with his excitement from fingering my ass, so I let him continue putting his finger in deeper. By now it was more than halfway in, his cock was swollen so huge it felt like it was going to tear me open and I was on the brink of another orgasm. As my orgasm built, his finger started to feel better so I pushed my ass out even further and his finger slid all the way in.

The feeling of his huge cock inside me while his finger fucked my ass was almost unbearable. I'd never felt anything like it and I loved it!!! I was cumming before I knew what hit me, this was no ordinary orgasm, it lasted for what seemed to be an eternity, and all the while he continued to fuck my pussy with his cock and fuck my ass with his finger.

I was putty in his hands, willing to let him do anything he pleased, and he knew it.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked with a huge smile on his face.

I babbled something about it being sooooo good and he laughed. Then he asked the unthinkable, well, I would have thought it unthinkable until that very moment. Like I said, I was willing to let him do anything he wanted at that point.

"Would you let me fuck your ass?"

"What? I thought you just did"

"Not with my finger, with this", he thrust his huge cock so deep I felt my insides move. I groaned and said, "I don't know, I've never done that!"

"Neither have I, never wanted to until right now" he thrust up again, even deeper than before. I moaned again and knew I was going to let him have me any way he wanted.

I didn't say a word, I slowly slide his cock more than halfway out of my pussy and slammed down on it, I did that two or three times till he was moaning louder than I was. Then, I eased off more and more till only his swollen head was between my lips.

I looked into his eyes and kissed him softly. While we kissed I slid off his cock completely and positioned my ass right on his engorged head. He moaned in anticipation of what was about to happen and he spread my ass cheeks to allow him easier entrance. His cock was so slick from my pussy that we didn't need any other lubrication, at least, I hoped we wouldn't.

With his cock in position and my ass spread, I eased down onto his thick cock and felt his huge head trying to make it into my tight hole. I was a little scared but kissing him and hearing him moan was enough to convince me I wanted it just as much as he did.

So I did it, I eased down onto his cock and felt his head pop into my ass, it hurt a little, but I hoped it would feel better once he was all the way in. Little by little I eased down, the deeper it went, the better it felt. I felt my pussy getting wetter with this new sensation and it felt quite good. I was convinced now that it would be okay, so I didn't ease anymore, I just went for it and sat completely on his thick cock.

I cried out and so did he, the feeling was so intense; his cock felt so huge as my tight ass clung to every inch of him. My pussy was even wetter than before so I started to go up and down with this huge cock buried in my ass. The juices from my pussy were running back to his cock and it added lubrication to make it feel even better.

His entire body started to convulse and he begged me to slow down, I was too tight and he was going to cum. Neither of us wanted that yet, so I stopped moving and leaned back so my pussy was exposed to him.

He looked down and smiled, "May I?" he asked but didn't wait for my answer.

He went right for my clit and started rubbing it gently. It felt exquisite to have his huge prick in my ass while he rubbed my clit, I couldn't believe it, I was about to cum! I started grinding his cock into my ass, rocking back and forth on it while he rubbed my clit, then he did something I never expected, with his left hand rubbing my clit, he used his right hand to lightly tug on my pussy lips. It was incredible! I thought I was going to lose my mind from the sheer ecstasy.

He didn't stop there; he put his finger inside me! Now I had his huge cock in my ass, getting bigger by the second, one finger rubbing my clit and another inside my pussy!

It was too much and I came! I screamed his name and begged him not to stop, so he didn't, he kept going till I came again. He stopped using his hands on my pussy, pulled me towards him and used his slick fingers to lubricate my ass.

By now his cock was so hard I thought it might burst so I started to ride it. He groaned and said to slow down, but I was ready for him to cum, I needed him to cum and I didn't slow down. Up and down I went, his huge pole going in and out of my ass while he spread my cheeks to take him easier. It was such an erotic feeling that I was close to another orgasm.

I sat up taller and put my right nipple in front of his face and asked him to bite it, so he did and I came again. I'm glad he was close because my orgasm sent him over the edge and he shot his load deep inside my ass. It was incredible. I've never thought of it as sexy before, but feeling his huge prick shooting cum in my ass was an incredible turn on.

He stayed hard for a long time after we were done, but neither of us was up for another round, not to mention it was time for us to go home. We pried our bodies apart and showered, touching each other and kissing like two long time lovers.

When we were done showering, we helped dry each other off, kissing and touching the entire time. We wanted this to last as long as possible because once we were dressed we knew it would have to come to an end.

We stepped back into his office and began to dress, all the while looking at each other and feeling a sense of loss. I picked up my clothes and discovered that my bra and panties were ripped. I held them up to him and we both laughed.

I got dressed with no underwear knowing Eric wouldn't be there to notice they were missing.

Once we were both dressed we sat down and held each other, me softly crying, he trying not to. I can't explain the feelings I have for him. I thought in the beginning that it was only lust, but now after having been so intimate with him, I knew it was much more than that. I knew that if I weren't married that this would be the man I'd spend my life with.

But I was married and Matthew wasn't mine to have, so we let each other go with a long kiss and an even longer hug.

I didn't want to speak but he did.

"Do you think we'll be able to be together again?"

"I don't know Matthew, I don't see how we can"

"If I come up with a way, will you see me again? Not just for an afternoon either, I want you all day, longer if you can get away with it."

I was stunned; I had no idea he'd want to do this again. God knows I wanted to, but could I do this? Could I have an affair?

Without thinking too long I blurted, "YES, I'd love to see you again"

"Okay, great! Plan on next week, you'll be having to take a long business trip"

"I'll let Eric know when he calls."

We kissed again; he walked me to my car, kissed me again and waved good-bye as I drove off.

My mind was reeling from the day's events. My body still felt like it had electricity running through it every time I thought of him and our lovemaking. Now all I had to do was think of how I would tell my husband about the business trip next week. How long would I be gone?

So, here I sit typing this entry into my journal, hoping the encryption is enough to keep my husband from finding it and reading it. All I can think about is Matthew and being with him longer than an afternoon.

Eric called to say he'd be home the day after tomorrow. I told him about the business trip I have to go on next week and that I'd be gone at least a week, he didn't seem to mind. Actually, he didn't even seem to care that I wasn't home for his first call.

When I asked him if everything was okay he said it was fine. He didn't say, "I love you" he hasn't said that in over a year. Part of me began to wonder; maybe he has a little something going on. If he does then I wouldn't to feel so guilty about what I did and what I may do again.

Until next time...if there is a next time.

12