Marianne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He released my hips and began rubbing his hands up and down my back then down to my ass. He spread my cheeks and resumed his slow rhythm.

“I love the way my cock looks sliding in and out of your tight ass.”

He moved his hand down to where his cock was buried in my ass and slowly worked his fingers to my swollen lips. I could feel his body pull away slightly so I assumed he was leaning back to get a better view. He started working my lips between his fingers then gently pulling them.

“Oh yes, that is a beautiful sight. Would you like me to fuck you with my fingers while I fuck with you my cock?”

“Yes Matthew, fuck me! Fuck me hard!!!!!!”

He slipped his middle finger in my pussy then withdrew it to lubricate his cock and my ass.

“Fuck me Matthew! Please!!!”

He let out a loud groan and slipped his middle and ring fingers in my pussy.

“How hard do you want it? I don’t want to hurt you, tell me how hard you want me to fuck you baby.”

He started slowly fucking my pussy with his fingers while slowly fucking my ass with his huge cock.

“Like that baby? Or do you want it faster?”

“Faster, please!”

He fucked me a little faster with his fingers but kept the same slow rhythm with his cock. He pulled his fingers out of my pussy and rubbed his hand across my swollen lips and clit. He slid his cock out so only the head was in my ass, with his hand wet with my juices he gripped his shaft and began stroking his wet hand on his hard cock.

“I hope you’re ready baby.”

With his cock newly lubricated he put his hands on my ass cheeks and spread them wide, then he slammed his huge cock into my ass and began fucking me fast and hard.

“Harder?”

“MMMmmmmm, yes, harder!” I screamed.

He fucked me harder and faster and before I knew it I was cumming.

“Yes, don’t stop! I’m cumming!!!!”

My climax didn’t subside; it just kept hitting me harder the harder he fucked my ass. His balls were bouncing on my swollen lips, I could feel them getting wetter with my pussy juice as it squirted out; the sensation was enough to keep me riding the wave of my orgasm.

“I can’t hold back anymore, I’m gonna cum!!!!”

His cock exploded and I could feel his hot cum shooting inside me as my orgasm continued. He kept pumping my ass until the last of his load was spent.

He slowly pulled his now semi-erect cock from my ass and pulled me to my feet. He turned me around we kissed for a long time, until I felt his cum dripping down my legs.

“I’d love to clean up, I’m feeling a bit sticky.” I looked at him and smiled. “Would you like to shower with me?”

He didn’t answer; he grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. He turned the water on and we stepped inside. My pussy ached remembering our last shower together. We washed each other and spent long amounts of time on certain sensitive areas. We rinsed off and as I was about to reach for the nozzle to turn off the shower, he stopped me.

“I didn’t get to cum in your pussy.” He said with a sly grin.

He reached out and pulled me into his arms. The feeling of my breasts pressed up against his smooth chest made my nipples grow erect. He kissed me softly, then traced his tongue on my lips and slipped it into my mouth. I sucked on his tongue and flicked it with my own; I felt his cock spring to life between our bodies.

We continued to kiss while he positioned me how he wanted. He pressed my back against the wall and put his hands under my ass. He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist knowing exactly how he wanted to take me.

With the same slow deliberate motion as the day before, he positioned my pussy right above his hard dick. He gently pressed the head of his cock between my lips and lowered me inch by inch till I was impaled on his huge prick.

I put my hands on his shoulders for better leverage and began pulling myself up so I could slide up and down his now slick shaft with ease. We moved like that till I felt my orgasm building. I slid down his cock till it was buried to the hilt; I stayed there and just moved my hips back and forth, grinding my pussy on his swelling cock. I could feel it expanding between my swollen lips, stretching my pussy to accommodate his thick shaft.

“I’m going to cum Matthew!!!”

My body tensed and my pussy contracted on his cock while I came, at the same time I felt his body tense and his cock swell even bigger. We both cried out and came at the same time. The feeling was so intense that I had another orgasm as soon as the first one ended.

He held me like that for a while, just kissing my neck and breasts till his cock was no longer hard and it slipped out of my now dripping pussy.

He turned me so the shower was washing down my head and running between our two bodies. I could feel the warm water washing down my breasts down towards my pussy that was now pressed against his lower stomach. It was so relaxing that I put my head back and allowed the water to wash over me and down his chest. He bent his head down and began sucking my right nipple.

“If you keep that up we’ll be prunes from being in the water so long.” I smiled at him.

“Does this mean you’re ready to get out of the shower baby?”

There it was again, “baby”, I remembered how he said that while he fucked my ass less than an hour ago and hearing it now had the same effect, I was his to do with as he pleased.

“If you keep calling me baby you can do whatever you want to me.” I kissed his forehead and unwrapped my legs from around his waist. He lowered me so I could stand and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the top of my head.

“If you say things like that, I’ll hold you to it!”

“I’m counting on it.”

We washed up again, then turned off the shower and climbed out. We dried each other’s backs and fronts and touched tenderly the entire time, wanting it to last as long as possible.

“So, you ready to eat? I’m starving!”

“Really? I thought you already ate?” I teased.

“MMMmmmm, yes, I did and you taste great. I’ll be sure and have you again for dessert.”

We walked out to his office and began getting dressed. I sat next to him to slip on my shoes and leaned against him. I loved feeling him next to me.

“So, are you ready to talk about the conference next week? I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about it.”

“Sure, what should we talk about?”

“Ummm, the sleeping arrangements.” He winked at me and smiled.

“I don’t know Matthew, it’s not like we can share a room. If my husband calls, it wouldn’t look good to have a man answering the phone.”

“I know, I just want to make sure we get adjoining rooms so we can sneak back and forth to each other’s room.”

“That sounds good to me! Make sure you get rooms with Jacuzzi tubs.” I was half-joking, half-serious; I’d love to fuck him in a spa!

“I’ll find a hotel that has them.”

“Matthew, is there really a conference in San Francisco? It would look pretty obvious that we’re running off to sleep together if there isn’t.”

“I figured that part out, that’s why I chose San Francisco. There really is a conference there and it’s five days long. I figured we could arrive on Sunday, spend the day ‘settling in’, then actually go to the conference Monday.”

“What about the other days? Won’t anyone be suspicious if we don’t show up?”

“The conference is Monday through Friday from 9-3, we have an hour break for lunch, so we can eat together in our rooms” he winked “head back to the conference, leave at 3 and be back naked in my bed by 3:30.”

“Wow, you really did do a lot of thinking.” I laughed nervously.

Deep down I was terrified we’d be caught and get fired or I’d get divorced…maybe both! The thought of spending a week alone with him in San Francisco was enough to ease my fears.

“You ready for lunch? We can discuss the details over food.”

“Okay, I’m ready. One thing though, you said we could leave Sunday, today is Friday!”

“Yes, is that a problem?”

“I’m not sure. I have to let Eric know I’ll be leaving Sunday. Do you have the airline tickets yet?”

“Nope, going to get those this afternoon, after we eat. I would like to take as early a flight as I can get so we could spend as much time as possible settling in.”

“Okay, just let me know. Eric didn’t seem to mind that I’d be gone for over a week so I don’t think he will care what time my flight leaves.”

“Over a week? How long can you be gone?”

“That depends on the conference, if we’re gone longer, our coworkers will suspect something.”

“Not if I tell Pete that we’re going to stay a day or two longer to see the city. Have you ever been to San Francisco before?”

“No, never been much of anywhere before.”

“PERFECT!! I’ll call Pete when we get back and tell him it’s your only chance to see the city. He’ll buy it, he likes you and he trusts me, so he’ll be cool with it.”

“Only if he’s alright with it Matthew, I don’t want to lose my job.”

“Baby, I promise, it will all be okay.”

Hearing him say baby again was enough to convince me that everything would be okay. That and knowing we’d be alone in a different city, making love in a hotel room helped ease my fears.

“Shall we take my car to lunch? It has a big backseat.” He teased.

“Sure, let me do something first.”

He watched as I reached under my skirt and pulled off my panties. I swung them around my index finger and tossed them at him. He grabbed them and stuffed them in his pocket.

“There, now you can have easier access.” I said with a smile.

“How am I supposed to eat knowing you’re not wearing any underwear?”

“That’s just it, I want you to eat me!”

I walked out of his office and waited for him by the reception desk.

“If you’re really good, I may bend over for you.”

“You’re such a tease!”

“C’mon, let’s go!”

“I’m keeping these as a souvenir, I hope you know that.” He patted his pocket and smiled.

We walked out to the elevators and rode down to the parking garage. On the way down I stood in front of him and hiked my skirt up so it was just barely covering my ass, I bent over and wiggled my butt for him then stood up and straightened my skirt.

“Oh my! That was quite a sight, let me see it again.”

Ding! We arrived at the parking garage. “Sorry sweetie, you’ll have to wait till later.”

We stepped out of the elevator side by side. He put his had on my ass and gave it a gentle squeeze.

We headed towards his car, a beautiful blue Mercedes with tinted windows. He was right about the backseat it was huge! He opened my door for me (what a gentleman) helped me inside and closed the door behind me. He climbed in and started the car.

“I noticed you saw the backseat, do you approve?”

“It’s big alright!” I smiled and put my hand on his leg. “Maybe we can christen your car. Unless you’ve already done that before!?”

“Are you serious?” He took my hand, “Marianne, I’m 36 years old and I’ve been with a total of five women, no one night stands, no fooling around, four were serious relationships. You are my fifth lover and I consider you to be special. I’ve never had sex in public, never made love in a shower, I never even considered licking a woman’s ass much less putting my dick inside her! Do you understand what you mean to me?”

“I think I’m beginning to Matthew.”

We kissed for a long time then held each other.

“I’ve never done anything like this before. You are only the fourth man I’ve had sex with and I consider you to be special as well. I have never let a man do the things I’ve done with you! I’ve never wanted to do these things until you!!”

We hugged again and he kissed me softly on the lips. We explored each other with our hands, me feeling his neck and back while he rubbed my neck and moved down to my breasts. His hands were trembling as he slipped one under my shirt and cupped my left breast. He gave it a gentle squeeze and let out a soft moan. He stopped kissing me long enough to speak softly against my lips.

“We should probably go now or I’m going to end up taking you here in the parking garage.”

I giggled and said “Okay, let’s go.”

He gave me a peck on the lips and we drove off.

We ended up at a nice little café, (one where we wouldn’t run into anyone that recognized us) he asked for a private booth and we were sat in a secluded area. We ordered and nibbled at our salads while making small talk, all the while he kept glancing down at my crotch.

He leaned over to my ear and whispered “I wish I was nibbling on your pussy right now.”

I pressed my ear to his mouth and closed my eyes while he licked and sucked my earlobe. I was getting wet again; with no panties on I was afraid my skirt would get soaked. I looked around and saw that we were hidden from prying eyes, so I put my hand on his thigh and began sliding it up towards his cock. I could feel that he was already hard and getting harder by the second.

I turned my face towards his and we kissed. We both knew we were in public so we didn’t want to be too overt with our passion, so we tried to make it so no one knew what we were up to.

Making sure the tablecloth covered the other side of the table below our knees, he pulled my left leg over his right leg; at the same time he draped the tablecloth over my lap. He put his right arm around my shoulders turned slightly towards me, giving the impression we were talking; he then reached up my skirt with his left hand and began softly caressing my pussy. I was getting very wet and wanted to feel his fingers inside me, so I spread my legs a little wider for him to have better access to my pussy.

He smiled at me and flicked my clit with his finger. I jumped and we both started laughing softly.

“If you do things like that I won’t be able to act like nothing is happening to me.”

“I had to touch your clit” he whispered, “its swollen and just begging for me to suck it.”

“Then let’s get out of here and go someplace where you can do that.”

“I thought you’d never ask!”

While we waited for the waitress to happen by, he kept playing with my pussy. First he spread my lips, and then he slid his middle finger inside while he used his thumb to gently massage my engorged clit.

“MMMmmmmm, you are sooooo wet.” He purred in my ear. “I want to suck your pussy right now.”

He pulled his finger from my pussy and lifted his hand to his mouth where he proceeded to lick my juices off his thumb and middle finger.

Without waiting for the check, he pulled out his wallet and left enough money to cover the check and a nice tip. We headed out the door and straight to his car.

“Since the office is closed, would you like to go to my place?”

“Sure!”

We drove in silence; I was excited by the prospect of being in his bed, surrounded by his things. I felt warm all over.

“Here we are!” He announced as we pulled into the apartment complex about 15 minutes later.. “Are you ready to see my place?”

“Yes, I can’t wait to see your bed.” I gave him a smile and rubbed his cock through his jeans.

“Lady, you are going to be the death of me.” He licked his lips and slid his hand up my skirt; “I can’t seem to get enough of you.”

He parked the car and we walked towards his place, we held hands since we were pretty sure no one would recognize me. As we approached the stairs, he said, “You go first, please!” He smiled wickedly and patted my behind.

I ascended the stairs slowly, making sure he got the view he wanted. When we reached the top he pressed his body against my backside and said, “Now that was beautiful!”

He led me to his apartment and unlocked the door. We went inside and no sooner than the door was closed and locked behind us, we were ripping each other’s clothes off. We stood in his living room naked and began kissing and touching. I reached for his hard cock; he reached for my dripping wet pussy.

I began stroking him with a firm grip causing a drop of clear fluid to drip from the tip of his cock. I massaged the pre-cum around his swollen head and slowly moved my hand down to his balls. I cupped them in my right hand and reached down to stroke his shaft with my left hand.

He moaned and broke the kiss. “You’re driving me crazy Marianne!”

I looked into his eyes and slowly knelt in front of him. I held his cock in both hands and pulled it to my lips. I could see more clear liquid dripping down the head of his cock and I licked it up with the tip of my tongue.

He watched me lick his cock and threw his head back, “Oh yeah!” was all he could say.

I took that to mean he liked it and wanted more. I know I wanted more; I wanted to feel his hard cock sliding between my lips and going down my throat. I began slowly licking the head of his rock hard cock, and then I licked all over his shaft and eventually worked my way down to his heavy balls. I licked them and took one in my mouth, then the other. He was moving his hips back and forth at this point and I knew he was enjoying it.

As I sucked his balls I slowly stroked his now slick shaft with both hands. I had to admire his long cock; I’d never seen one so big, it’s long and thick; he’s absolutely perfect! I never would have thought I could deepthroat such a huge dick, but I sucked Matthew’s all the way down to his balls and loved every inch of it.

He was panting now and I knew I was driving him crazy. I stopped sucking his balls and licked up his long shaft till I reached the head. There was more pre-cum for me to taste and I sucked up every drop. I licked and kissed the sensitive underside of his cock, just below his head. By now he was moaning and bucking his hips trying to push his cock into my mouth, I gladly accepted it!

I started slowly at first; taking all of it down my throat then sucking back to his dripping head. I did that several times and tasted more pre-cum. I wanted to taste more so I sucked faster and harder hoping he would cum in my mouth like he did yesterday. Before I had the chance he stopped me.

“I want to make love again, I don’t want to cum yet.”

He helped me to my feet and led me to his bedroom. He laid me on the bed, spread my legs and lay between them. He looked up at me and smiled, “I told you I wanted to suck your pussy again.”

He lowered his head and licked my clit till it was swollen, then he licked down to my engorged lips and sucked them into his mouth.

“Oh god, that feels sooooooo goooooood!!!!”

I bent my legs and squeezed his head with my thighs. He was licking and sucking my pussy so passionately that I was ready to cum in his mouth within seconds of him going down on me.

My legs shook and my hips bucked, but he didn’t let go, he kept on sucking till he drank all of my juice.

He sat up and said, “Your pussy tastes so good I could do that all day.”

He came up and laid down next to me, we kissed and I could still taste my cum on his lips. He reached down with his hand and started rubbing my clit; I was instantly wet again waiting for more of whatever he wanted to give me.

I loved feeling him next to me, kissing me and touching me. I felt his erection against my thigh and I reached down to stroke him. We stayed that way for a while till I felt his balls tighten and knew that he was going to cum soon.

“MMMmmmm, slow down, I’m not ready yet.”

“It sure feels like you’re ready!”

I squeezed his hard cock and a stream of clear fluid dripped down the head of his cock and onto my hand. I used it to lubricate him so I could stroke him easier and faster.

“Marianne, I told you…mmmmm…not yet….I want to do something else before I cum.”

He released my grip from his throbbing tool and held my hand next to my head with his hand.

“I want to try something I’ve never done before.”

He released my hand and stood up, he went to his dresser and pulled out a bottle of baby oil. He climbed back on the bed and showed me the bottle. I smiled, not sure what he was planning but willing to do whatever he wanted.