Marianne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The food tasted wonderful, we ate slowly, feeding each other and licking the others fingers as we slipped the food into each other’s mouths. Feeling his lips and tongue on the tips of my fingers was arousing me more and more and by the time we had finished our meal I was dripping and ready to go again.

I stood up from the table and walked to his side. I didn’t wait for him to stand; I knelt between his legs and opened his robe. I was pleased to see he was hard again and greedily sucked his cock into my mouth. I knew I was getting him close so I stopped and stood up. I dropped my robe and straddled his lap. I slid down his cock and rocked back and forth on him till I was screaming his name.

He began sucking my nipples, alternating between them then eventually sucking them both into his mouth at the same time. I came again as his tongue flicked across both of my nipples and I felt him grow harder and began to pump stream after stream of hot cum inside me.

“Wow!” He said between breaths, “that was amazing! I should order room service more often.” He laughed and lightly bit my neck.

“Let me know when you’re ready to go again, I’m anxious to try out the fireplace.”

“I’m always ready for you baby! What about the whipped cream?”

“Bring it!” I giggled.

He handed me the can then lifted me and carried me to the fireplace. We lay on the floor and began kissing. The warmth of the fire was caressing my skin as his mouth roamed from my breasts to my belly. I was aching to feel him inside me again and spread my legs.

“Not yet.” He whispered.

He shook the can of whipped cream and sprayed small dollops onto each of my nipples; he quickly sucked it off and smiled up at me. He then sprayed a line down my belly stopping just below my belly button. I watched as he licked it off my warm skin. When he was done he knelt between my legs and shook the can with a devilish grin. I spread my legs wider and he lowered the can and sprayed my pussy. I jumped because it was cold on my very warm pussy, I didn’t have to suffer long, he lowered his face and licked up every bit of the whipped cream and my juices.

“Now that’s what I call dessert!” He said as he looked up at me and tossed the can aside.

He kissed his way back up to my breasts and gently bit my nipples and flicked them till they were rock hard. I looked down and could see he was hard again.

“I want you on top!”

I moved as he lay on his back and I climbed on top of him. I positioned myself over his cock and slowly slid down till I felt his balls pressing against my ass.

“Sit up, I want to watch the firelight on your body.”

I sat up and slid up and down his cock while he watched. He reached his hands up and began pinching my nipples. I moved my hands from his stomach and slid them up to his nipples. I lightly pinched them and he moaned; we made love slowly as I rode him and we pinched each other’s nipples. I felt so sexy with the warmth of the fire on my bare skin and the heat of our passion rising as we made love slowly. I knew I loved Matthew and I wanted to share every moment of my life with him but things couldn’t be that way, would we have a happy ending or just an ending?

I pushed the thoughts out of my head as I watched Matthew watching me. He smiled slightly as his cock began to swell inside me. I knew he was nearing his climax and I wanted to be sure and climax with him so I forgot the negative things I’d been thinking about and thought only of Matthew and this perfect moment. I felt my orgasm building slowly; it started at my toes and worked its way up my legs finally settling in my contracting pussy. Matthew watched intently as I was rocked by my orgasm, his cock jerked inside me and he began pumping his load as I continued to climb higher in ecstasy.

We finished our orgasms together; I relaxed on his chest and listened to his heart beating rapidly. As I rested on him his cock began to shrink inside me and his heartbeat began to slow. He finally slipped out of my pussy and I rolled off of him. I laid my head on his shoulder and he stroked my back while we watched the fire and enjoyed relaxing together.

“I love you Marianne!” He whispered against the top of my head.

“I love you too Matthew.” I said as I kissed his chest.

“You know that I want you with me all the time, nothing will ever change that. We’re a part of each other and we belong together.”

He sounded sad as he continued to speak.

“I know things can’t be the way I want, I just need you to know how much you mean to me. This isn’t some cheap affair for me, you’re the only thing that matters to me.”

He kissed the top of my head and pulled me to him tighter.

“If you weren’t already married I’d ask you to marry me.” He laughed softly.

I didn’t know what to say, I was afraid anything I said would ruin the moment and would cause him more sadness. I just kissed his chest again and stroked his thigh with my hand.

“When we get back to work my feelings will be the same as they are now, probably stronger after spending all this time alone with you.”

I couldn’t hold my tongue any longer; I had to tell him how I truly felt.

“I love you more than anything Matthew! If I had only met you sooner, things would be so different. Nothing will ever change the way I feel about you.”

“I needed to hear that, I was afraid you’d fallen asleep.” He laughed and rolled on top of me. “You’re so beautiful. I loved watching the fire dance on your skin.”

“I loved watching the way you looked at me, you make me feel so sexy and beautiful.”

“That’s because you are!”

He kissed me deeply and ground his hips into me.

“Let’s get in bed, I’m exhausted and I have a busy day of lovemaking and sightseeing planned for us tomorrow.”

He stood up and pulled me to my feet. We embraced and kissed softly. He took me by the hand and led me to the bed. He pulled back the large comforter and the blanket and he started to climb in pulling me with him.

“I’d like to clean up first, I don’t want to feel gooey when we are sleeping.”

“Oh yeah, I’m a bit sticky.” He looked down at his cock, “I’m coated in my woman’s juices.” He laughed and we headed for the bathroom.

We jumped in the shower and washed up quickly. We brushed our teeth and headed to bed naked with our hair still wet. The bed was large and comfy. Lying next to Matthew was like being in heaven, I curled up in his arms and we fell asleep quickly.

I woke up the next morning to Matthew sucking my nipples and rubbing his hard cock against my thigh. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck and he sucked more vigorously than before. Soon I was dripping wet and he was climbing on top of me. I spread my legs and he entered me quickly. His cock was so hard and he was pumping so furiously that I came almost instantly. When I was done he pulled his cock out and rolled me onto my belly. I got on my hands and knees and he entered me from behind.

He thrust his cock hard and deep, his balls were bouncing against my clit and I was coming before I had a chance to recover from my first orgasm. He was moaning loudly as he pumped in and out of me, the sound of his hips slamming into my ass cheeks intensified my orgasm. As soon as I finished climaxing he pulled his cock out and quickly slid under me so I was facing his feet. He pulled me down and his hard prick slid easily into my soaking wet pussy. He grasped my hips tightly and began lifting me up and down his long shaft. I held onto his knees as I bounced up and down his cock.

After several minutes I felt his balls tightening against my clit, I was so sensitive that I was ready to cum again. His cock was getting thicker as his orgasm built and that was all it took to send me over the edge again. I moaned loudly as he pounded into me, his hot load spreading in my depths as I came. When I was done I collapsed and rolled off of him.

“What was that all about?” I asked as I tried to catch my breath.

“What was what all about?” He laughed.

“That! All those positions! That was intense!” I gasped.

“Does that mean you liked it?” He ran his hand up the back of my leg.

“Couldn’t you tell? I think the people down the hall could tell I enjoyed it very much.” I laughed and rolled over.

He turned around on the bed so we were face to face. He kissed my forehead and jumped off the bed.

“Sorry, I’d like to brush my teeth before I get too close to your face or kiss you.”

“Good thinking. Help me up, I don’t think I can stand!”

We laughed as we walked into the bathroom. We brushed our teeth and kissed passionately. Without speaking we walked to the shower and climbed in. We washed each other and lingered for long periods on the most sensitive areas. His cock was back to life and I dropped to my knees to suck him. I enjoyed feeling him in my mouth; his cock was so warm as I slid him in and out of my mouth. He moaned as I sucked on his head and tasted his pre-cum. As always he tasted sweet as the warm liquid dripped on my tongue. I cupped his balls and began to massage them as I continued to suck his long prick.

“As much as I’m enjoying this, I want to wait till I can taste your sweet pussy before I cum.”

I stood up and he turned off the water. We stepped out of the shower but didn’t bother to dry off. We headed straight to the bedroom and he spread out on his back. I climbed on top of him and straddled his face. He put his hands on my hips and pulled my pussy down to his waiting mouth. He quickly began sliding his tongue up and down the length of my pussy stopping occasionally to flick my clit and suck on it gently as it swelled in his warm mouth. I savored his mouth on my pussy for a few minutes before I resumed sucking his cock. I watched as his prick pulsed and a drop of pre-cum slid from the tip. I grabbed his shaft with both hands and licked the drop of clear liquid from his head.

I slid him into my mouth as he slid his tongue inside my pussy and began fucking me with his tongue. I loved being in this position with him; it was so sexy to be sucking him while he licked me. I felt his tongue working it’s magic on my pussy as I relished his hard cock in my mouth. I rubbed my tongue around his head then slowly ran it up and down the length of his shaft. I felt his tongue slip out of my pussy and he began sucking on my clit. I felt an orgasm building as he continued to suck my swollen clit, my juices were running out of my pussy and he moved his mouth over my lips and slurped up the fluid.

As soon as my lips were in his mouth I couldn’t hold back and began to cum in his mouth. He moaned as he drank my cum and continued to suck my lips. I wanted to taste his cum now more than ever so I began stroking his cock with one hand while I slid him in and out of my mouth rapidly. His balls began to tighten and his cock was pulsing, I knew he was ready to cum so I continued to suck him and rub his head against the roof of my mouth. He swelled in my mouth and I felt the first shot hit the back of my throat the rest pumped onto my tongue and I drank up every drop.

As I drank the last of his load he licked my pussy clean and I rolled off of him. I turned around so we were face to face. I giggled because he face was still glistening from my cum. I licked his chin and he groaned.

“That is so sexy!”

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly against his chest. I felt so content to be in his arms, I couldn’t help but think about the possibilities of our future or lack thereof. I closed my eyes and pushed all thoughts of not being with Matthew out and I dwelt only on the good things…our time together here in San Francisco. It was hard to believe but in a matter of days I had gone from a lonely and depressed wife to an adulteress involved in a very steamy affair with a co-worker. Ever since I was a little girl I had dreamed of a man that would love me and treat me like a princess. I married after college; I thought Eric was a good guy I didn’t know how things would turn out. We’d been engaged for two years, he had his indiscretions but I forgave him for those because I desperately wanted to be married and have a family. I grew up without my father and I knew part of me wanted Eric to fulfill the emptiness of my childhood.

He never did fill that void it seemed to grow as the years passed till all I felt was the emptiness. Then Matthew came into my life. I had a crush on him the moment I saw him but I was married and figured nothing would ever come of it so I allowed myself to indulge in the fantasy of another man. When he and I made love the first time (was it really only days ago?) I felt as if I was complete. I had finally met the man of my dreams but I was already married.

Matthew must have known what I was thinking about because he held me tighter and sighed softly. I assume he was thinking pretty much the same thing I was.

“I know what you’re thinking Marianne, let’s not dwell on the what if’s of things, let’s enjoy this time we have.” He said softly.

“Okay, no more thinking about what’s waiting back home, I just want to be happy and enjoy being alone with you.” I looked up at him and we kissed.

“Well my love, there is a whole lot of stuff waiting to be seen by us, are you ready?”

“Yes I am, and I’m starving!”

“Me too! Let’s get dressed and we’ll get breakfast in the restaurant downstairs.”

We dressed quickly and headed down the elevator to the lobby. The restaurant was beautiful and the food was excellent. We talked while we waited for our food; it felt like we were lovers for years rather than just a few days. I loved his company and couldn’t wait to spend the day sightseeing with him. Before our food came he excused himself and walked out of the restaurant. I waited patiently for him to return. When he came back he had a huge smile on his face and sat next to me.

“I got us a rental car so we can enjoy the city.” He was smiling like a kid on Christmas morning.

“Great, I can’t wait!” I rubbed his thigh.

“You know, we don’t have to go out right away. We can make a stop upstairs before we leave, we haven’t even seen my room yet.” He slipped his arm around my shoulders.

“Well, we can see if your bed is as comfy as mine.” I snuggled closer to him.

Our food came a short time later and we ate quickly, we were anxious to get upstairs again. I wanted to see the city but I wanted to spend more time with Matthew in bed. I couldn’t get enough of him and from the way he was looking at me I knew he was feeling the exact same way. We finished our breakfast and he sighed the check. We practically ran to the elevator and to his room.

He opened the door and raced inside. I kicked off my shoes and stripped off my blouse and pants and strode over to the bed in my panties and bra. He was taking his pants off quickly and ripped his shirt open sending buttons flying around the room. I laughed as I laid back on the bed waiting for him. He pulled my panties off and removed his underwear; his cock sprang up and I reached out for it. His skin was hot in my hand as I stroked his prick while he tugged my bra below my breasts. He quickly devoured my nipples as I positioned his cock between my thighs and guided him to my wet pussy.

He thrust forward and drove into me causing me to gasp. He released my nipple from between his teeth and began pumping into me with short powerful thrusts. I wrapped my legs around his hips and lifted my behind to meet each thrust. He drove deeper and deeper and soon I was climaxing and moaning his name over and over. After several more minutes I felt him explode inside me. He collapsed onto me and kissed my neck.

“God that was good!” He whispered against my neck.

“As always.” I cooed back.

He rolled off of me and we embraced. He held me tightly and I dozed off in his arms. I woke up two hours later still in his arms, he was sleeping soundly, I smiled and went back to sleep. When we woke up it was after 2:00 pm so we went back to my room via the adjoining door. Just as we were walking into the bathroom my phone started ringing. I looked at Matthew and he shook his head slightly and went into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

I went to the phone and picked it up. I knew it was going to be Eric.

“Hello?”

“Hi Mare, how was your flight?”

“Hi! It was great.” My heart was beating rapidly.

“I just wanted to make sure you got there okay. I’m going out of town tonight, I won’t be back for five or six days.”

“Oh, okay. Where are you going this time?” I tried to sound natural but my throat felt like it was closing.

“Chicago for three nights then off to Baltimore for two or three nights, depending on how long things take to get finalized.”

He sounded so calm, almost as if he was trying to sound nonchalant. I had the feeling he was keeping something from me but under the circumstances I didn’t want to push the matter.

“Okay, well have a safe flight. I guess I’ll see you when I get home.”

“Yeah, sounds good. Have a good week.”

He hung up. Our conversations were usually brief and we never said I love you anymore or referred lovingly to each other so I wasn’t suspicious about that…it was his attitude that made me suspicious. I figured I had no right to be suspicious of anything he did when I was in another state with a co-worker and having an unbelievably steamy affair. I closed my eyes and took several deep breaths before I went to the bathroom to join Matthew.

I opened the door and Matthew was leaning against the counter with his head down.

“So, how is he?” He asked without looking up.

“He just wanted to see how my flight was and to let me know he was going out of town again.”

He looked up and raised his eyebrows, “Oh really?”

I knew what he was insinuating but I decided to ignore it; I had no right to condemn Eric if he was having an affair.

“Are we going to wash up and go out or are we going to stand here all day?”

I tried to sound playful and was relieved when he smiled at me.

“I’m sorry, of course! Let’s get ready, I’m anxious to see the city with you.”

We showered quickly (again) and dressed for a night out. It was already late afternoon and we knew we’d be out for a while. We held hands as we rode down in the elevator. I loved feeling like a real couple with Matthew, being with him felt so wonderful. We stopped at the Concierge desk to pick up the rental car keys (they delivered the car) and headed to the underground parking lot. I didn’t know what type of car he rented but we walked to huge SUV. It was a dark blue Lincoln Navigator and it was enormous!

“Why such a big car? Are we taking someone with us?” I laughed.

“No!” He laughed and opened the passenger door for me, “the back seat folds down, that means lots of room to move around.”

He swatted my butt as I climbed in the massive car and he closed the door behind me. He got into the drivers seat and started the engine. I had never been in a car that was so high up, it felt exhilarating to tower over most of the other cars as we exited the parking garage and drove onto the main street. I didn’t know where we were headed but Matthew seemed to know. He maneuvered the huge car like a pro as we headed to our destination.

The ride was smooth and we drove the steep streets of the city but I enjoyed it having grown up in a city with few hills. After a while we arrived at what appeared to be a turnout on the road. He parked the car and turned off the engine.

“Look baby!” He said excitedly.

To the left of where we parked was the Golden Gate Bridge. I looked in awe at the long structure and watched as cars drove across it as if it were just another road. I was so excited to see it that I lunged across the seat and grabbed Matthew in a bear hug. He pressed his face into my neck and kissed me softly.

“I’m assuming you like it?” He said against my skin.

“It’s amazing! Are we going to go across it?”