Maria's Abandon

Story Info
Chance exhibition in shower leads to more.
8.9k words
4.62
162.3k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docBlue
docBlue
332 Followers

"Okay Maria, I'll tell you what. I'll agree to not talk and think about sex all the time if we have one night every so often where we can live out one of our fantasies."

"All right, I can live with that as long as it keeps you from asking every other night!"

Maria sighed. She had been a homemaker and Mom for the past twelve years. Now she had a part time job that took up her daytime hours, leaving moments alone with Nick few and far between. She really would have loved to spend more time with him, but where would the time come from: her job, her children, or her housework?

Nick had worked hard the past twelve years as a building manager, keeping hours that took him away from home for twelve hours a day. They both knew that his hard work put their future in good shape as far as their finances and retirement plans were concerned. It was a good thing too, because that lifestyle came to an end earlier this year when his company was bought out. Maria didn't want to take the children out of the local school system, so Nick turned down a relocation offer and, with that, the job. Now he worked a few days per week as a local contractor while he waited for a better offer. Maria decided it was best to take on a job even though Nick dismissed the urgency.

As Nick watched Maria getting ready for work one morning he thought about how fantastic she still looked. At thirty-six, her curly blond/brown hair fell down onto her shoulders like golden silk chains, accentuating her smooth tanned skin and the soft lines of her figure. Nick always wondered where she inherited her complexion since she wasn't Latino. Maria was actually of Irish, Italian and Dutch descent. The combination seemed to bring out the best of all those nationalities. It wasn't that she was long and lean like a model – she was barely five-foot three inches tall, with a body more reminiscent of a gymnast, but Maria's somewhat large round firm breasts were a departure from that image.

The combination of her long golden locks, large breasts, flat stomach, and full round butt cheeks, always generated attention. Nick knew what other guys were thinking, but Maria ignored the stares. Nick could tell that Maria was faithful to him, even during all those years of long hours. As Nick looked up from his coffee, he remembered overhearing two guys at a company picnic comment about his wife.

"Now that woman could punish you in the sack." Said one.

"Look at that booty. She could punish me any time!" The other had replied.

Nick had some great sex with Maria over the years, but certainly not at a rate commensurate with her looks. His long hours and Maria bringing up the children had severely curtailed their sex life. He naively thought it would eventually go back to the way it was when they dated; four or five times a week. Instead, it was now twelve years later and he watched her come and go to her new job, play with the children at night, and do a few chores. With little leisure time left and even less chance of privacy in their nice, but small, ranch-style home, Nick and Maria didn't have much chance for romantic interludes. The children slept in the adjoining rooms and sometimes popped up during the night, which made Maria reluctant to start things she couldn't finish. It wasn't that she didn't like sex. On the contrary, Maria would really go off when she got going and she knew stopping was not an option at a certain point.

Nick thought of the comments he heard at that picnic. Maria WAS punishing when she got going! He loved how dirty she would get and the volume that accompanied her pleasure. The thought invoked memories of when they first moved in together. A friend in the next apartment had asked him, "What the hell were you guys doing last night? There were some pretty wild sounds coming through the wall, Nick!"

That only escalated Nick's search to buy a home and barely four months later, Maria announced that she was pregnant. Nick loved his children, but really wished he had had some time alone with Maria in the new house before the children were born. They still had their moments, but Maria rarely left the children alone with babysitters and neither of them really had a support system. Maria's family was in California and Nick's was in Virginia, hours from their Pennsylvania home.

Nick reflected back on twelve years and how their new circumstances would affect their lives. Nick had more time to spend with Maria, but now it was her schedule that precluded them from the intimate moments Nick yearned for. Little did he know that they were about to discover an entirely new side of their sex life, one that Nick would not have imagined he'd delight in and one that caused Maria to abandon her demure nature.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Maria was cleaning the house, getting ready for some guests they were planning to have over later that day. The children were playing at a friend's house, leaving Nick and Maria alone to catch up on some chores. Maria asked Nick to help out and clean the main bathroom. He obliged, but he wasn't the most careful person and overwhelmed the room with cleaning chemicals. This forced him to open the large shutter style bathroom windows that opened onto the yard to air the room.

Nick was outside trimming the grass an hour later when he heard the shower through the open bathroom window. The windows were almost always closed because the shower was adjacent to them. There were no curtains because the glass was painted for modesty.

Maria had left it open this time to air out the smell of the cleaning solvent, but she needed to shower before she went to pick up the children. From Nick's perch in the back yard he could see his wife reach out to gauge the water temperature then drop her robe before stepping into the shower. He could see her quite clearly from his vantage point. The yard sloped upward and put him level with the window. Nick stood and admired her torso and her breasts, which sloped out and hung above her midsection like sand dunes over a plain. They were firm and round; yet their size, complimented by her smooth skin, made them look invitingly soft.

"She's got the nicest tits in the world." Nick thought. He watched Maria's breasts rise as she shampooed her hair; he started getting hard watching her as she showered. She looked like an exotic dancer as the soap cascaded down her body.

Nick was expecting Maria to look up and see him staring from the yard. He even waved at her when she turned toward the open window, but she never responded. How could she? Without her glasses she was virtually blind!

"Wow. Someone could stand out here watching her and she'd never know it!" He mumbled to himself. For some reason, Nick felt a little twitch in his privates at the thought.

Maria stepped out of the shower and dried her hair. She was framed in the window like a renaissance portrait. Nick was hard as a rock now and wanted to ravage her. Maria finally noticed him when he called to her as he approached the open window.

Startled, she began to cover her body before Nick shouted, "Don't do that, I'm enjoying the view!"

"Naughty boy!" Although surprised, Maria was feeling playful and moved closer to the open window.

"Wow, you really do have some seriously nice tits!" Nick howled.

Maria rocked her shoulders back and forth making her breasts sway from side to side.

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!" Nick added in his best Chris Rock imitation.

"Alright, show's over, I've got to get ready soon, bye!" She laughed and moved away from the window, but the sight spurred Nick to ask Maria to leave them open whenever it was appropriate. Much to Nick's delight, Maria agreed.

Nick noticed that Maria must've liked the feeling of the open windows. After a few weeks, they were left open whenever she was sure the children weren't in the yard. Nick noticed they were even left open while he was away at work. The thought of her alone and naked to the world should have concerned him, but he found it a powerful aphrodisiac instead.

Whenever he could, whether early mornings or late nights, Nick would perch himself outside and watch Maria when she showered. He felt like a Peeping Tom even though he was peeping on his own wife. Since she couldn't see much without her contact glasses, he wondered if Maria would notice if he took some photographs. To his surprise, he was able to take some really great photos of Maria in the shower. She looked straight out toward him a few times, but showed no recognition of him standing there. Some of the pictures were so good and her figure so beautiful, he was tempted to show someone. He knew he wouldn't, but his erection grew hard whenever he'd think about another man seeing them. Nick wasn't sure why this idea was making him so excited because he had always wanted Maria all to himself.

A few weeks after the clandestine photo shoot, Nick and Maria decided to catch up on some landscaping. The kids were at friends again and Maria wanted to plant some new shrubs near the house. Nick planned on mowing the lawn. It was quite hot that day and Nick made sure they opened the shower windows before they began their chores.

"Have something in mind?" Maria teased him.

"Well, one can only hope we have some time left over for, uh?"

"We'll see!" She squeezed his arm as they readied for their yard work.

Maria looked kind of sultry in her cotton shorts and tank top. She was wearing less than she normally would if she knew someone other than Nick would present, but was subconsciously baiting Nick for later.

As he clipped the trees at his property line Tim, the next-door neighbor, noticed them and started up a conversation with Nick. The two men were not close friends, but were neighborly and helpful to each other. As the conversation went on Nick invited Tim through the thicket between their properties and into Nick's yard.

Both men stopped briefly in admiration as they moved into Nick's yard, about twenty feet from Maria. Although normally modest, Maria was sometimes oblivious that her movements could be seen as sexual. She was leaning over the new shrub, her legs locked at the knees as she bent over. The effect was that her fine bottom was high in the air above her body as her breasts were suspended above the shrub. It looked more like an aerobics stretching routine.

It was obvious to Nick what they both were thinking with that pause, but he couldn't argue with the reason. Maria noticed them, looked up and wiped the dirt off her hands. In her typical tomboy behavior she thought nothing of wiping her hands down her shirt. The dirt and sweat caused the tank top to cling to her body, making the outline of her breasts very apparent and very appealing. Nick thought that Tim might be thinking the same thing.

"Hey, it's pretty hot, why don't you take a break?" He cautioned, more for her attire than her health. At the same time, her display, with Tim next to him, made Nick tingle again.

"Good idea. I'm going inside. It's very sticky out here in this heat. You'd better get that lawn done before it gets too hot."

"Okay. Go inside and relax. A nice shower will make you feel brand new." He volunteered, thinking happily about their prior plans.

Maria looked at him quizzically, knowing they opened the windows. 'Funny he said that with Tim standing there?' She thought.

Maria made her way into the bathroom and, noticing the open windows, felt a little naughty knowing they might both still be out there.

'After he ditches Tim, Nick will get a nice surprise when he wanders back over here!' She thought wickedly.

While he was talking with the neighbor, Nick's ears picked up the sound of the shower through the open window. His ears were now tuned to the sound like Pavlov's dog. He looked over to the house and noticed the bathroom window was wide open. Nick was having conflicting feelings as he stumbled through his conversation with Tim.

'Didn't she realize the window was open? She must. Even though Tim's out here with me!'

"Hey, Nick? I think the heat's getting to you. I don't think you've heard a word I've said the past minute?" Tim interrupted his thoughts.

"What? Oh sorry, my mind wanders when it's this hot." He laughed. The thought of Maria in the shower while Tim was in the yard made his erection grow. For some reason, thinking of another man seeing his wife in that shower excited Nick and he did something he never thought he would do.

"Hey Tim, come over by the house for a second while I dump some mulch on those new shrubs that Maria planted."

Tim followed, and as they got closer, Nick lined them up so that they could see Maria. As they came within twenty feet of the house Nick heard, "Oh my!"

Tim stopped himself, not wanting Nick to know that he could see his wife in the shower. It was a very clear view. Nick pretended he didn't noticed.

"Uh, I'd better get going, Nick." Tim said nervously. "I've got to finish some chores."

"Just a second while I get this done. Then I'll come over and give you a hand." Nick leaned down and worked the mulch around the plant looking up every twenty seconds or so to see Tim staring at the bathroom window.

Tim averted his eyes whenever Nick turned his head up toward him, but he couldn't help returning his eyes to the window whenever he thought Nick wasn't watching. Tim watched Maria's beautiful tits sway as she showered. The lather flowing down her chest was almost too much to take. He could see it cascade over her hips and was amazed at how firm and round her bottom was.

Meanwhile, Maria was about to remove her glasses when she saw her husband and Tim walking toward her. 'Oh my God!' She thought at first. 'I can't believe it. He's still with Nick and they're coming this way!'

She moved to close the windows before they got too near, but realized it would bring her directly in front of the window just when they arrived. A moment of panic went through her, but by then it was too late to change anything. 'Would Nick be upset that she left the window open knowing Tim was out there? But he did tell me to jump in the shower.' Her thoughts conflicted, but their proximity excited her more than she expected. Her nipples grew very hard and a fire erupted between her legs. Maria didn't know why, she was not attracted to Tim, but the situation was quite exhilarating.

So Maria resigned herself to this display. In fact, she put on a masterful exhibition as she soaped and played with her breasts, gently rocked her tits back and forth while she shampooed her hair, all while trying not to appear as though she had an audience

Nick knew Tim was maybe seeing too much of a good thing when he saw Tim's expression change to disbelief and start adjusting his crotch. Just as Nick stood up, Maria turned off the shower and opened the shower door. The change in sound caused Nick to turn toward the window and gave Tim an excuse to look over to where he was already looking.

"Oh my!" Tim let out at the same time as Nick was saying, "Oh shit, we left them open!"

Tim spun his back to the window and signaled Nick to follow him.

"Quick, before she sees us!"

"She won't." Nick piped up. She can't see a thing without her glasses.

Tim took that opportunity to turn back just in time to see Maria pull a towel around her head.

"You're kidding?" He said as he stared in disbelief.

"No I'm not, but that wasn't an invitation to look more!" Nick feigned incredulously. "Oh no, I didn't mean to ... I was just surprised. I'd better get back, I'll talk to you later. Sorry about this whole thing!" Tim said nervously. He didn't want Nick to take out any of his six-foot, one hundred ninety pounds, on him.

In fact, Nick found it surprisingly exciting that Tim had seen Maria. He returned to the house and stood up on his toes looking into the window. Maria was still drying off. He could see her full figure as she combed her golden curls. He shook his head in appreciation as he watched her tight round bottom.

"Maria, the window's wide open. I could see you in the shower from out in the yard!"

"I know." She giggled. "Did you like that?"

"Like it? My dick is killing me!"

"I thought you were throwing me a little hint when you mentioned that a shower would make me feel brand new. I really got excited thinking of you out there staring at me." Maria's face went from excited giggle to a wanton look by the time she finished speaking.

"I sure did! So did the neighbor."

"What?" Maria didn't let on that she knew Tim had seen her too, "What do you mean – not Tim?"

"Well, we wandered over here for a few minutes."

"I can't believe you brought him over! Didn't you see the window open?" Maria sounded like she was admonishing him, but she started feeling all tingly thinking he may have done it on purpose.

"Not until I looked up from the new shrub and saw him staring."

"Oh my God, how long was he watching?"

"I don't know, but I wish I was watching as long as he was!"

"Nick, he just saw me naked and you act as though it was no big deal."

"Maybe it would be, if I wasn't so excited myself!"

Nick watched Maria's face change color and her mood change to match.

"Then come inside and I'll get you even more excited!" She purred as her tongue pressed against her upper lip.

"I have an even better idea. Why don't you come to the backdoor?"

"Yeah, right!"

"No, really. Just a quick flash." Nick's voice grew more serious.

"Someone might see me! Wasn't Tim seeing me proof enough?"

"I know, but..."

"You're serious aren't you?"

"Sure am."

"And suppose he comes back out?"

"I'm willing to take that chance."

When Maria heard that, her loins went on fire. To think that Nick wanted her to expose herself! She would never have imagined doing this, but the episode in the shower had her feeling quite aroused already.

Nick watched as Maria's nude figure appeared at the backdoor. He motioned for her to open it. Maria scanned the yard, didn't see anyone other than Nick, and opened the door baring her body to the outside world. Nick's heart was pounding as his sexy five foot three inch wife stood in the doorway showing her considerable curves in broad daylight. Nick went rock hard instantly. He ran up to the door, took Maria in his arms, and carried her just inside the doorway. He pulled off his shorts and pressed himself against Maria. She responded in kind. The heat was building up between them, as they started kissing and touching.

"I never knew you were such an exhibitionist." He said as his lips made their way around her neck and shoulders.

"I guess I am now. Do you like that Nick?" Maria said very seductively as she took hold of his manhood.

"I do now!" Nick began to passionately kiss his wife. He pushed her left leg up against her body, and pressed his sex against hers.

"Does it turn you on, exposing yourself like that? Nick's heavy breath begged her.

"Yes! It... it does." Her breath was heavy as Nick entered her warmth. "Mmmhh!"

"Is that what you really like Maria?" Nick egged her on as his pace quickened.

"If it turns you on like this, yes!" Maria started losing herself. "Mmmmh! Ooh! Your cock feels so good inside me!"

Nick thrust harder into Maria, lifting her off the floor at one point.

"Oooh! Oh my ffffff... Ggggonna cum." Maria's voice echoed through the room into the back yard where Tim was straining to hear more.

Nick couldn't stop talking about that experience with Maria. She had good memories of it too, but wanted to derail his constant requests for another encounter. It was at this point in their lives that Nick and Maria agreed to allow themselves some fantasy time every few weeks in return for his silence on the matter. They both knew that her exhibitionism was at the root of all the fantasies. "Okay Maria, I'll tell you what. I'll agree to not talk and think about sex all the time if we have one night every so often where we can live out one of our fantasies."

docBlue
docBlue
332 Followers