Maria's Abandon Ch. 02

Story Info
Maria and Nick begin summer exploring her exhibitionism.
4.6k words
4.54
57.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docBlue
docBlue
329 Followers

This is the sequel to "Maria's Abandon" after much time and a number of reader requests

"You're sure?"

"Yes Nick, Tim saw me the other night."

Nick and Maria were experiencing a new revelation in their sexual lives. They both liked exhibitionism, more to the point, Maria's exhibitionism. Because of an unintended exposure of Maria in front of her neighbor they started to play out fantasies involving her exposing herself.

Both liked the thrill of being put in a situation where Maria would be caught. Nick would never chance Maria falling for another man, but the image of her cavorting naked in front of others was a powerful desire.

For her part, Maria loved the feel of being naked in the warm night air. The thought of having sex with Nick in front of someone made her horny. The idea of Nick asking her to disrobe before another man, and possibly more, became her fantasy.

Maria had caught their neighbor, Tim, spying on them. She cautioned him to keep his distance, yet hinted that he might be free to look on whenever she and Nick engaged in their exhibitionist play. That feeling of being spied on enticed Maria. Though she had no wish to have sex with Tim, knowing she had a watcher, especially one that was a known and hopefully safe one, titillated her.

Nick didn't know the extent of what Tim had seen, but did know that Tim saw Maria in the shower, because Nick sort of contrived the event, which was the catalyst to their adventures.

Now with summer back again, their exhibitionist desires stared to play out again.

Nick played back the events of the other night in his mind: He and Maria were in their yard late on a very warm night. They played out their fantasies late at night, when the kids were fast asleep or when they were off with relatives. Each new fantasy seemed to be getting more daring.

"You weren't in his yard very long." Nick reminded Maria as he thought back to the other night.

"Long enough. When I went back to get my robe, well, there he was and there I was in the buff." Maria wasn't sure she wanted Nick to know how close together she and Tim got that night.

Nick remembered that night very well, now Nick was prodding Maria into wandering around the yard in the nude again. Maria had on a slight silky robe and Nick was in sweatpants, commando style. His thoughts drifted back to that night:

***

"What about tonight Maria?" Nick hinted that he'd like a little exhibition session in their yard, since they hadn't done so since last summer.

"It's not that late. What about the neighbors?"

Nick took Maria's hand and opened the sliding doors into the patio and yard.

"It's very dark tonight and the lights are off in all the neighbors homes. You won't need to worry about being seen."

He pulled Maria out to the edge of the patio as they both surveyed the yard and the surrounding homes, which were not only dark, but normally didn't have a great view into Maria and Nick's yard because of the tree and brush between the properties.

"As a matter of fact, I don't think you could be seen even if you were standing in Tim's yard!" He said looking over into the darkness of Tim's yard.

"Maybe I should take you up on that." Maria teased.

"You wouldn't go that far?"

"What would I get if I did?" Maria turned from tease to challenge.

"Are you serious? Nick's erection answered for him.

"See ya." Maria headed across the yard, around the bushes and trees, and sunk into the darkness of Tim's yard.

"Where are you?" Nick called out as he lost sight of her.

"You'll have to find me." Her voice echoed. "Like hide and seek!"

A sudden surge of excitement ran through Nick's body. He couldn't wait to catch her. He made his way around the bushes and looked around. He couldn't see her, but was surprised when something landed softly on his head. He pulled it off and realized that it was Maria's robe.

"You little nymph!" He whispered loudly and heard a giggled reply. He turned toward the sound. "There you are!"

"Sorry, you need to catch me." Maria said as she ran from one tree to another, her nude profile barely noticeable in the darkness, but noticeable it was.

Nick chased her, but did not try to catch her because he was enjoying the shadowy view of Maria's breasts bouncing and her round bottom showing off her powerful muscles.

"You're running out of places to hide." He said slyly. There were only a few places to hide before the open area of Tim's yard.

"So, you're trying to flush me out into the open? Okay then!" Maria ran out into the open yard to tease Nick, thinking he'd come get her immediately. Instead she found no pursuer, stopped and turned, whispering loudly toward Nick, who was just watching.

"Hey, you're supposed to be chasing me!"

"I'm enjoying this too much."

Maria found herself in the middle of Tim's yard. She wondered if Tim were watching this unfold. She enjoyed the thought of teasing Tim ever since their last encounter. He did not alarm her, because she knew she could control him.

"Someone else is going to enjoy the view too if you don't come get me!"

"You mean you'd just stand there like that if I don't come get you?"

"Uh huh." Maria teased Nick more as she walked toward the rear deck of Tim's house. Her heart beat loudly as she realized that she would have no chance to hide if Tim came out at this point. She laid down on a deck chair as Nick approached.

"I think I'll just stay here until someone comes and gets me."

"Suppose I just leave you there?" Nick challenged her while his hormones raged.

"Then someone else will find me just like this." Maria arched her back raising her chest in the air and separated her legs.

"And you don't care who might find you?" Nick challenged her, but in jest, just to see how far she'd go.

"Well, I AM very horny right now." Maria teased Nick mercilessly as she rolled her nipple between her fingers while the fingers of her other hand found the place between her legs.

Nick quickly moved towards Maria. As soon as he reached the chair, Maria spun away and ran to the side of the yard, between the two properties.

"I said you had to catch me!"

Nick put on a burst of speed and caught Maria. They kissed passionately, feeling their bodies pressed up against one another. She reached down to feel his erection.

"Right here?" Nick couldn't believe Maria's fearlessness lately. "No one will see us, but they'll definitely hear us." Maria was loud when she approached orgasm.

"I'll be quiet." Maria whispered her response, her breath heavy as she lay back on the grass and pulled her knees up toward her chest. Nick leaned down onto her. He pushed inside her and took some long, slow strokes as they both let escape some pleasured grunts. Within minutes they had both reached powerful orgasms.

"Owwwwwh, owwwwhha, I'm commminnng!" Maria's voice rose into the night air. Nick let out a huge sigh as he responded in kind.

Suddenly a light came on behind Tim's house.

"I knew you couldn't be quiet. Let's go!" Nick jumped up and pulled Maria with him. After making it back into the safety of their yard, Maria suddenly stopped and turned.

"My robe!"

"Later." Nick replied.

"But what if someone finds it there?"

"I don't know, but you can't go back like that!" Nick warned.

Just then the light turned off again and Maria laughed.

"False alarm."

"Yeah, it was probably the sensor light." He laughed.

"I don't want anyone finding that robe. I'll be quick." Maria said as she pranced back through the brush and into Tim's yard.

Nick wasn't quite sure it was a sensor light, but the thought of her wandering out in her state was starting to perk him up again. "Okay, go ahead, but be quick."

When Maria turned the corner to Tim's deck, the last place she remembered having the robe, she saw him standing by the chair holding her robe. He must've turned off the light so his wife wouldn't see him with it.

"What the hell." She thought to herself and tiptoed behind some hedges between them.

"Psssst. Tim?" She whispered.

Tim looked over to the sound. "Maria? Is ... is this, yours?" His voice was shaky.

"Yes. It's mine. I can't explain now, but please bring it over to me?"

Tim walked over not expecting what was to follow.

"How did your robe get over? ... " Tim suddenly stopped as the vision emerged. Maria stood behind a large bush, but any part of her not hidden by the bush was bare skin. "Are you nay...?"

"Yes. Please, I'll explain another time." Maria reached out and waved her hand quickly to indicate she wanted the robe.

"Were you over here ... like ... that?" Tim stuttered as he pointed back to his yard.

"Maria. It's getting late, let's get inside the house." Nick voice echoed across the yard.

"Tim!" Maria urged.

"Okay, here you go!" Tim moved toward the bush and held out the robe.

Maria realized she couldn't put it on without exposing herself or waiting for Tim to walk away. She decided to step out from behind the bush, exposing herself completely to Tim.

He scanned down her shoulders, over her full breasts, down her tummy, and tried to focus on the dark area centering her curvy hips and tight thighs. Maria gave him a few seconds before she took the robe and clutched it against her body. The robe covered only a six-inch swath down the middle of her body. Her breasts edged out from behind the material, her legs and hips were in clear view as she stepped closer to Tim.

"Thanks. You're a peach." Maria leaned forward to touch his shoulder in appreciation.

Tim took a deep breath as Maria's breast brushed against his arm, which he held out to indicate 'no problem'. They both paused uncomfortably at this event.

"Please don't breathe a word of this to anyone!" She turned and hurriedly walked back to her own yard. Tim stood in awe as he got a close up view of her rear end, round and firm, curving out from the small of her back. He couldn't believe how uninhibited she was and that was fine with him.

***

Nick clearly remembered that vision of Maria walking back into their yard naked, clutching the robe against her chest, and then seeing Tim's shadow move behind her. He had come up to the brush at the property line to see what she was doing and saw what occurred. He wasn't worried about Tim as Maria looked firmly in control. He was also quick aroused at the thought of his wife standing fully naked in front of this man.

Nick snapped back to reality and looked up at Maria from his chair at the kitchen table.

"Well, it was very dark that night, he couldn't have seen too much." Nick waived off any concern.

"Maybe not then, but..." Maria hinted on that Tim might have seen more. First, because he did, and second because it might slip out someday that there were other similar occasions. She did not want to be dishonest with Nick, but she didn't want to let on how much she enjoyed this playful exhibitionism.

Nick knew this to be a fact because he let Tim see her in the shower from the yard that time, but was surprised that Maria might have known. "What do you mean?"

"I don't just don't think it's the first time he's seen us."

Then Nick remembered Maria's strange behavior when they made love in the yard one night when he came home very late from work. "Like when we made love in the yard that time I came home late?"

"You knew?" Maria's voice rose in astonishment.

"I had a feeling. You were acting a little skittish and looking around a lot. I thought you either heard something or suspected that someone might be watching.

"And you let us fuck even though you knew he might be watching?" Maria's tone was quiet but had a tint of surprise, because Nick didn't mind allowing them to be seen.

"Well, that was a pretty hot moment and you didn't stop me either. Anyway, I didn't know whether he was or not, until just now."

Maria looked at him and was about to gush out what else happened that night, but Nick headed her off before she did.

"Look Maria, I have to admit. All this exhibitionism has me very excited and our sex life is great. And, well, I had already been thinking: what IF someone did catch us in the act?"

"And?" Maria gazed in anticipation.

"I'm not sure, but I sometimes fantasize about someone watching us, maybe even joining us." Nick's voice trailed off and he looked down with this admission, not sure how Maria would respond. "But of course I wouldn't ever chance your love or safety."

"Nick, I've had some pretty wild thoughts too when you work me into such a frenzy. I like the thought of someone seeing me too, even ... maybe ... touching." Maria's doe shaped eyes stared at Nick, pleading her own admission. "But I couldn't really do it either." She added quickly to allay his fears.

"Look Maria, let's be honest. If something ever happens that takes us over the line, please don't be shy about telling me what you really WANT to do. I'll be okay with it as long as we do it together." It was easy to say, but Nick wasn't sure it was possible to achieve.

"Are you suggesting that we...?"

"I'm not reallysuggesting anything. I love you a lot. But part of that is being open to your desires too."

***

Nick had not done much since their last exhibition and was looking forward to some time together today. The children were dining at a friend's house and wouldn't be back until Eight PM or so. After doing some work around the house, Maria was in her robe and planning to take a shower.

"Hi sexy!" Nick loved the way Maria looked in that silk robe. All her curves were very noticeable, even though she was covered. "Can I get a peek under there?"

"I thought you had some yard work to finish?"

"I do, just looking for motivation!" Nick replied.

"Tell you what. I'll open the bathroom shutters. You can get a good look from the yard. "Youknow that I can see into the shower from out there?" He was surprised to hear that and wondered if she knew when he (or Tim) was watching her.

"I can certainly see you very clearly from inside the show. I wasn't sure how much you could see in." She was sure it was a very clear view, but was testing him.

"Well, that sounds appealing, but that's not exactly what I was thinking." Nick remained coy.

"I know exactly what you're thinking, but maybe I could shower first?" Maria needed a little respite before sex.

"No, I wasn't thinking THAT, at least right this minute. Why don't you come outside and help me in the garden a bit?" Nick smiled broadly.

"Like this I suppose?" Maria knew what his smile meant. "But it's broad daylight."

"You still have your robe on." Nick countered

"I get the feeling I may not get to keep it on!" Maria paused and looked with a naughty smile.

"Well, only if nobody is around, okay?" Nick moved over to the doors and looked around the yard to survey the distant yards of his neighbors.

"All clear." He lied. He liked the idea of Maria wearing her skimpy silk robe outside; it was their kind of foreplay.

When Maria reached the middle of the yard she noticed not only Tim working in his yard, but Jerry out in his on the opposite side of the property. There were no fences between the properties, just hedges and trees, which made up the borders. But at certain angles, there were some clear views into each yard.

"Nick!" Maria admonished him. "All clear?"

"Come on Maria, just a little tease for me. You are covered."

That she was outside and could be seen was always a stimulus for both of them in initiating later events. Maria was getting a little horny and went along with Nick.

He didn't make her do anything overt as he asked her to hold some plants for him while he worked some soil. But once Maria got comfortable, he had her helping more. She began to bend and move so that either her bottom or top would peek from her robe.

It would be hard to see any detail from this distance, but the idea was provocative. Maria and Nick noticed both Tim and Jerry stealing looks while they moved closer.

Nick got some nice teases from Maria. The robe was short and her bottom came into clear view more than a few times. Her breasts fell free of her robe a few times as well.

He wondered how much the neighbors could really see. "That is pretty sexy, Maria. But I don't think I can take much more!" Nick smiled, wiped his forehead, and headed back toward the house.

Nick reached door and turned to see Maria who was trailing him by about ten feet. "See, that wasn't so bad. It's not like you were naked."

"You mean, like this?" Maria threw her robe wide open. She hurried to the door, her breast bouncing. Nick was sure that the neighbors could see easily see her bouncing breasts if they happened to be looking this way.

Maria made a big smile upon reaching Nick at the back door and dropped her robe completely. Astonished, Nick watched Maria's naked ass open the door and walk inside. As he bent down to pick up her robe, he took a quick look around verified that the neighbors hadn't missed that last display. They were facing his yard as if in a trance.

Maria didn't get far inside. Nick caught her from behind, put his hands to her breasts, and slid them down across her abs. He started kissing her neck and ears while Maria moaned her approval.

"Oh, I didn't see that coming. You are a naughty little girl!" Nick was too far along now and foreplay lasted less than a minute before he leaned her over at the waist and put his aching erection into her warm awaiting sex.

****

A few nights later, still in the midst of an early heat wave, Nick asked Maria about her little display in the yard the other day. He knew she was still worked up about it. So he enticed her into the yard again. This time he planned on being a little more daring.

Maria was getting very horny, but very nervous, when she agreed to let Nick tie her hands and feet to a small tree at the back of the yard.

With her hands raised above her head and fastened to a branch, Maria's body felt completely vulnerable. Her feet were tied to the base of the tree with her legs bound together. Her round muscular buttocks pressed against the tree, but the roundness of her derriere created a space between the rest of her body and the tree, leaving a silhouette of her curved back and shapely legs. As Nick tied her, Maria played out the fantasy for him.

"You're not going to leave me here like this?"

"You were a bad girl, now this is your punishment."

"But what if someone finds me here?"

"Then they'll have their way with you, I suppose."

The thought of that statement excited both Nick and Maria, though neither confessed.

Nick moved out of her sight so that she really would feel vulnerable. He took in her beautiful body, stretched out under the tree. "Look at her out there. Every man's fantasy." Nick imagined he, not Tim, was the one hiding and watching her. He imagined her sigh as rough, calloused hands of a stranger were gently caressing her breasts and torso. He shook out of his daydream because he didn't think he could deal with the aftermath of something like that.

Maria never felt more vulnerable tied there in the open yard. "What if Nick ever went through with his fantasy of someone joining them?" The thought crossed her mind. As it did, the moisture between her legs intensified. She too imagined a hulky shirtless figure standing before her, and then reaching out to touch her skin. In her imagination he kissed is way down her body and was near her sex.

Nick turned on the garden bed lights. The light was subtle, but displayed Maria's body to anyone who knew where to look. It was not likely that anyone could see the area where she was tied, but the idea had him very excited.

The light surprised Maria, but caused instant excitement. She was now lusting for someone to kneel before her and work their tongue on her sex. With her hands tied, she would have no control over them. A shudder went down her spine as she almost had a small orgasm just thinking about it.

docBlue
docBlue
329 Followers
12