Maria's Folly

Story Info
Maria is trained to be his slut.
2.8k words
4.21
75.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at her desk, Maria thinks that is not the life she thought she would have when all of this began. Thirty-nine years old, a professor of English Lit., one failed marriage, three children, and now her engagement to Steven is close to being on the rocks. All because of her addiction to him.

It all began innocently enough years ago when they met online. Her first marriage long over, but still struggling over the constant bombardment of asinine court appearances that her ex forced upon her. Then he came into her life. Strong, confident, never without a kind word of encouragement when she needed it the most. Who would know that the first words of "hello, Maria" would turn into so much more as time wore on? How could those day-long chats between two friends become a sexual addiction she could not shake? How could she, a woman with so much in her life, want nothing more than to be his submissive, cum-loving slut?

She knew in the beginning he was dominant, but that didn't matter. He knew she wasn't submissive and he treated her well. Yes, the conversations did eventually turn sexual, but it was so slight she barely noticed things going in that direction. Day in and day out they talked, never once did she realize how much she was falling for him.

She cannot understand why she feels so drawn to him. He's not the type of man she likes any way. Being just over six feet tall, she liked her men as tall as she, and her friend was 5'9". But he made her feel good about herself. He knew she was not some skinny model, but rather a real woman with some meat on her bones. When she looked in a mirror and saw herself, she often wondered what a man like him would see in her. Yes, she needed to lose weight, but she wondered if it was worth losing her bust size of 42DD to do so. Still, despite knowing he wasn't her type, she enjoyed the attention he gives her.

A year passes by and Maria has apparently found true love, but her mind still thinks of her online friend. She misses his strength, but cannot yet comprehend why. Her fiancé is the man she loves, so why does she miss her friend? It's been months since they've talked, because he did not want to interfere in her finding happiness with Steven. She had no idea how much she needed him though. Taking a chance, she contacts him to see how he is doing. Once again there's a connection that is beyond words. She thinks, how can this be?. He's just a friend and I'm not submissive. They talk as if no time has passed, catching up on old times. He is sincere in his congratulations, a brief moment of weakness she has rarely seen in him. It pulls her closer to him.

After months of talking again, he finally asks to meet her. It's not like it hasn't been brought up in the past, but she's shocked nonetheless. Shocked and nervous, yet extremely aroused at the thought of it. Again she thinks, how can this be? She must be imagining things.

A date is made. She invites him over to her place for lunch and an afternoon of talking in person. No expectations of anything other than just meeting, never even a discussion of sex, that's not their relationship. Her nervousness is beyond belief though, her thoughts keep going back to know he's dominant and she wants to make sure he's pleased with what he sees in her. She knows he likes petite women, but he's not coming over for that.

Eighteen months since they've first met online, they finally meet in person. The connection they have online is even deeper in person. The moment she sees him she's immediately nervous and very wet. It is then, without her fully knowing, her life is changed forever....

"Hello, Maria," he says.

She smiles softly and says, "Hi."

"Come here, give me a hug. I did promise you one after all."

The moment he touches Maria, her knees go weak and her body feels very warm. He holds her and all her emotions come forth. All of a sudden she is so happy she cannot stop crying for some reason, and he holds her tighter. Fifteen minutes pass and she's emotionally spent, but happy to have him here with her.

Lunch goes well. They eat and talk, feeling more comfortable with one another. An hour passes and she realizes she keeps staring at him. His deep brown eyes, his strong features, and she never realized how much she loved a man with facial hair until she saw him in his moustache and goatee. She then realizes he's slowly running his finger up and down her arm and she transfixed, totally unable to move, not wanting to, wondering what he wants of her. He notices this and realizes this is the time.

"Maria,", he says, "I know we've never fully discussed this, but I know how you feel deep down, I know how submissive you truly are."

She looks at him stunned, finally understanding everything. She knows then and there how right he is. She also knows how much she wants him. How much she craves him.

She looks at him nervously and says, "But how can that be? I've never even thought about it! I've never even been with anyone who thinks of me as submissive."

"Maria, I just know. You must trust me on this. For example, I know how wet you are right now. How much your body is screaming at me to be taken and used."

"No, you're wrong," she lies.

"No, you know I'm right. And the only way to prove it to you is to show you just how submissive you can be for me."

"No, I can't. This is not what our friendship is all about."

"No, Maria, this is exactly what it's all about, you realize that now. Tell you what, prove me wrong. If you're not dripping wet, I'll leave and we'll never discuss this again. Agreed?"

"I'm not going to let you touch me there! No! No way! Why are you acting like this?"

"Because, Maria, you want this. So either we do this the easy way or the hard way. Either way, you will do as you're told."

Looking deep into his eyes Maria sees how serious he is all of a sudden, and a sudden wave of panic mixed with high arousal nearly overwhelms her. She gets up and moves to the living room and he follows her. Her knees shaking badly, she nearly loses her balance, and he steadies her. The moment he touches her, she's lost and she knows it, but she'll be damned that he'll do this to her. She turns to him, defiance in her eyes, and is about to demand that he leave when he let's go of her. She stumbles and drops to the floor hard.

"OK, so it's the hard way then."

Before she can react he grabs her by her blond hair, pulls her head back and leans over to kiss her deep. She tries to fight him, but he has the upper hand because of her awkward position. His tongue pushes into her mouth and instead of biting down, she feels herself melting, she's hungrily kissing him back. He can feel her giving into him now and he allows her to melt further, feeding on her passion and lust.

As he pulls back and let's go, she sits on the floor gasping, her large breasts defying her earlier protests by showing her nipples being rock hard. He's looking down on her, smiling an evil, smug smile, and she cannot help but want him even more, even though she keeps trying to say no.

Walking away from Maria he says, "You chose this for yourself. Asked me over. Wanting me here to be with you. The way you kissed me, the way you're acting right now, I can tell. I have you. You're mine. Now you need to be shown."

Once again fear fills her, but now it's overshadowed by how much her pussy is aching now. As if she was another person, she stands up, steadies herself, and looks directly at him.

"You want me? You think you can come in here and do what you will with me? No! I won't fucking let you! You cannot come into my house and treat me this way. I don't care what I felt in the past, I will not be used like some common whore!"

He looks at her and shakes his head and says, "Remember, you asked for this."

His strength belies his size. Before Maria realizes what's happening, he's on her and picking her up, flinging her over his shoulder. His 5'9" frame carrying her with ease. She's thrashes about, trying to get free, but the only damage being done is to the hallway as he carries her to her bedroom. Walking in he tosses her to the floor with a resounding thud.

"Now you're going to learn your place, slut!"

Still smarting from being tossed to the floor, he takes her by the hair and lifts her up to the bed. She screams, but realizes she can't resist unless she wants her hair pulled. Coming prepared, he pulls out a pair of cuffs and binds her to the bed before she can have a chance to fight back.

Screaming at the top of her lungs, Maria says, "You fucking bastard!! Release me now!!!"

"No, Maria, you asked for this, now it's time for me to become your Master. We've talked about this over these past few months. I know this is what you want. Steven can't do this to you."

"Never!!! Let me go now!! I won't let you do this! I'll tell Steven and he'll kill you for this!"

Laughing he says, "No, Steven won't do a damn thing, because in an hour nothing will matter to but you pleasing me. Now don't go anywhere, I need to get my bag"

She tries kicking him as he walks by, but he's just out of reach. Laying there she knows she's in trouble, but her pussy is getting wetter and wetter. She despises him for what he's done, but she can't help by being so aroused. What is wrong with me, she thinks.

When he returns, he pulls out a ball gag. Before she can protest, he's clamps it on her.

"There, now I won't have to listen to you being a bitch."

After using a knife to cut off all her clothes, not easy to do since she tried to kick him again, he places nipples clamps upon her engorged nipples. A noticeable moan escapes her and she relaxes. He keeps constantly telling her that the more she fights, the more it will hurt. Maria of course fights one last time, and she receives hard slap across the face. The reaction he gets is the one he wants: She cums hard against her will. It was so unexpected, that the orgasm surprises her.

As he watches her, he just lets allows to her cum, knowing that one part of her resistance is now gone. Her chest moving up and down, her purple nipples even more erect with the clamps on them. Once he notices she's done, he reaches down to grab the chain connecting the clamps and gives it a good tug. She moans again.

"Now what do you think would happen if I removed these clamps quickly, slut? Hm, I wonder indeed...."

And with that he yanks them off of her and she arches her back, bucking wildly as blood rushes back into her aching nipples. And, once again, her pussy pulsates and she cums again. All the while he's watching her, once again knowing that even more resistance has melted away.

After a few minutes of watching Maria cum a few more times, he spreads her legs apart and she doesn't resist. Without forewarning, he pushes in three fingers into her dripping wet cunt. The reaction is immediate, and it's what he wants. Her pussy opens up totally to him and she is trying to get more into her. Noticing this he proceeds to use four fingers in her to open her up even more. The more he pounds away on her pussy, the more she's getting wet. He looks up at her and he can see she's in bliss. And with a loud POP he pulls out all at once and she groans loudly.

"Oh, did my slut want more of that?"

All that comes from her is a muffled sound, but her eyes plead with him.

"Well, if you're not going to answer me.... Oh, wait, I should remove the gag, shouldn't I? Now you're not going to scream any more, are you?"

She quickly shakes her head no and he smiles at her.

"Good, slut".

Removing the gag, she takes a deep breath and says quietly, "Bastard. I hate you. Oh God how I hate you. Steven will get you"

"Now, Maria," he responds with a chuckle, "is that nice to say?"

And with that he reaches down again between her legs and pushes into her cunt hard and fast. Not with 3 or 4 fingers, but his entire hand. As he expected, she was built for this and takes it relatively easily. The moment he pushes in, Maria screams in pleasure.

"OH FUCK! NO!!! STOP!! OM MY GOD! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!! PLEASE!!!!!!"

Her Master calmly says nothing, working deeper into her. He can feel how open she is, and he knows given time he can get into her cervix this way.

"NO! PLEASE! OH GOD! I.... I... OH FUCK. I CAN'T... OH SHIT! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!!! TAKE ME, OH GOD YES!! TAKE ME!!"

"That's my slut. Who am I, cunt?? Tell me! Who am I now to you?? Fucking call me by title, slut!!"

"MASTER!!! YOU'RE MY MASTER!! YES, FUCK ME! OH GOD.... YESSSSSS!!!!! I'M CUMMING!!! MAKE ME CUM, PLEASE, MASTER!!!"

"Very well, if you insist," he says.

And with that he pulls out hard and Maria screams. Never before has she felt such pain of abandonment! Never before has her pussy convulsed and cum so hard. She can barely breathe, her body all of a sudden turned into pure orgasmic pleasure. Just when she thinks she's past it, her pussy gives way again to another orgasm. One more piece of resistance obliterated.

The entire time his new slut is cumming, he undresses, watching her orgasm.

After many minutes, Maria begins to realize he is no longer touching her. She slowly opens her eyes, looks around and she sees him standing there at the side of her bed, smiling. Not the evil smile from before, but a softer one, but also one that holds much promise of what's to come. Noticing he's also naked, she immediately looks down to see his cock. While not the biggest she's ever seen before, it's still 7" and thickly veined and quite hard

Walking over to her, he reaches down quickly. Maria, startled, gasps slightly, but all he does is release her from her cuffs. Backing up slightly, he allows her to sit up.

"Now then, Maria, you have a choice to make. Either come over here, get to your knees and suck my cock, or call Steven. This is the only time you get this choice. Make it now. I won't fight whatever decision you make. You can end this now if you want."

Without hesitation, she crawls off the bed and walks to him. Looking at him, fully realizing that though he may be four inches shorter than she, he's her Master. She kisses him softly and goes to her knees and takes him in her mouth.

"May I, Master?"

"Yes you may. Good girl," he says with a grin.

From that point on Maria was his to do with as he pleased. And now she doesn't know what to do. The more she's with her Master, 5 months now, the more she craves him. Yet Steven is the man she loves more than life itself. What to do? What to do? She has no choice. She must end this relationship now. She gathers her strength and she gets up from behind her desk, gathering her paper and begins to head home. Before leaving the room, her cell phone rings. Upon seeing the number, her pussy immediately dampens. Smiling lustfully she answers it.

"Yes, Master, how shall your slut please you today?"

Well, maybe tomorrow she'll try to break it off. Today her pussy needs her Master. Her fiancé can wait.