Maria's Life Goes Bad Ch. 03

Story Info
Maria is shared by a brother and sister.
15.7k words
4.54
62.9k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers

This story is the final chapter of a three-part story. I recommend that you read "Maria's Life goes bad" and "Maria's Life goes bad, ch 2" before reading this chapter.

The story so far:

Maria Santos is a beautiful young Latina woman, originally from Nuevo Laredo in northern Mexico. Maria was abducted and brutally raped by two local policemen. She reported the rape, but the policemen were cleared of the charges. After threats were made on her life by her rapists, Maria fled to Laredo Texas, where she got a job as a maid in a hotel. Maria is committed to getting revenge on the policemen who raped her.

The hotel manager,Hector Gonzales, hires the attractive young woman, knowing that she is an illegal immigrant and has no right to work in the United States. He uses his power to coerce her into providing sexual favors on a regular basis. Gonzales introduces Maria toWilliam MacGregor, an elderly but very rich local businessman. MacGregor has a fetish for women's panties. In his first meeting with Maria, he buys the panties she is wearing for a huge sum of money, and then has a massive orgasm while wearing them after Maria chastises him with a feather duster.

Gonzales rapes Maria when he demands sex and is refused. Maria accepts a job offer from MacGregor after humiliating Gonzales.

I hope you enjoy the conclusion of the story.

* * * *

When Maria arrived at the sprawling headquarters of MacGregor Enterprises a few miles south of Dallas, she was awed at what she saw. The family home was a large mansion, and the business offices consisted of a 10,000 square foot extension built onto the back of the house. Maria was given an introductory tour by old man William himself, who was Chairman of the Board. Her new living accommodation consisted of a small, private two-room suite in a remote corner of the mansion. After a quick tour of the vast mansion, she was taken to the office wing and showed where she would be working. Her office was right between MacGregor's office, and the office of MacGregor's son, Donald, who was CEO. Maria was to be the executive assistant for these two men.

William took Maria into the CEO's office and introduced her to his son.

"Donald, allow me to introduce you to our new executive assistant, Miss Maria Santos."

A tall, handsome man, who looked to be in his mid-thirties, rose from behind his desk and walked towards Maria with his hand outstretched. Donald had sandy-colored hair, blue eyes, and pale skin.

"I'm pleased to meet you Maria. Please call me Don."

Maria gave him a brief curtsy before shaking his hand. "How do you do, sir?"

When Don saw the curtsy he raised a quizzical eyebrow at his father.

"Charming, isn't she? She is completely bilingual in English and Spanish, so she'll be valuable in dealing with our clients in Mexico. And she has several years experience as an administrative assistant."

"Excellent," said Don after a brief hesitation. "Welcome to Macgregor Enterprises. I'm sure you'll be very happy here."

"Thank you, sir, I mean, Don. I'm sure I will be."

Don turned back toward his desk, and Maria felt her heart uplift. What a nice man, she thought, and handsome too. I think working here is going to be interesting.

"Now let me introduce you to our office manager, my daughter Heather." MacGregor smiled at Maria. "As you can tell, this is very much a family business. If you look at the organization chart, you'll notice that Heather is your boss, so you'd better be on your toes."

Heather was a younger version of her brother Don, with similar sandy-colored hair. She was tall and athletic, with striking eyes and a dazzling smile. She was about ten years older than Maria and seemed genuinely pleased to meet the new employee. When she stood up, Maria was struck by the slim, sexy figure in a blouse and tight skirt. Maria was impressed by the good-looking brother and sister. There were obviously good genes in the family.

"OK," said MacGregor, "I'll leave it to Heather to get you settled in, explain your duties, and introduce you to the other members of the staff. It's a small office, so there aren't many names to remember. Later on, before you finish for the day Maria, please come and see me in my office."

For the rest of the day Heather worked with Maria, describing her new duties, telling her about the business, setting her up with a computer and cell phone, providing organization charts and business plans. There was a lot to learn, but Maria's sharp mind soaked it all up. She knew already that it was going to be an exciting job.

She also liked the people she would be working with. Don, the CEO, and Heather the office manager were genuinely likeable people and they accepted Maria into the family business even although they knew little or nothing about her. The fact that their dad liked the attractive young woman was good enough for the children.

Over lunch, Heather explained the living arrangements. The family lived in the mansion. Maria would be living in the mansion also, along with a cook, a housekeeper, and a driver. The rest of the employees commuted to work from homes in the surrounding area. The people in the mansion all had separate living quarters. Free accommodation and free meals were considered company benefits. Maria realized that most of her $2000 per week salary would be savings. That meant she would be able to get her revenge on her rapists even faster. She felt happier than she'd felt in a long time.

Late in the afternoon, when some of the employees began to leave for the day, Maria remembered that William had asked to see her before she left. She went to his office and walked in just as he ended a phone call.

"Ah, Maria, please come in and have a seat." He walked over and closed the door behind her, then returned to his desk.

"So, how was your first day?"

They spent the next few minutes discussing the job and he answered a few questions she had. The he shuffled a little uncomfortably in his chair.

"Well, yes, that's good, I'm glad you're settling in well. You're going to be a fine addition to our team. There is one other matter we need to discuss."

Maria knew what he was going to discuss. "Yes sir."

"You'll remember our conversation in the hotel. I mentioned some other, ah, activities that I would like you to participate in." He hesitated for a moment. "They'd be on a completely voluntary basis, of course," he added quickly.

"Yes sir, of course."

"Good. Good." He hesitated again. "I'd like you to do some shopping as soon as you have a chance. The driver will take you into town whenever you want. Did Heather give you a company credit card?"

Maria nodded. "Yes sir."

"Good. Good." He hesitated again. "I really liked the maid uniform you were wearing. And I like nurses' uniforms. And those little pleated skirts that schoolgirls wear. Those are all very appealing to me." There was another long silence. "With regard to, ah, the, ah, underwear, I'll leave it to your discretion as to what you should buy, but I'm sure your choices will be delightful. Am I making myself clear, my dear, or am I babbling?"

"I understand perfectly, sir, and I know what to do."

"Good. Good." MacGregor seemed relieved. "Don't worry about the cost. Just buy whatever you think we'll need. Well, then, I won't keep you any longer. I'm sure you've had a tiring day and will want to get to your room to rest. Good night, Maria."

Maria rose from her chair. "Good night, sir. I'll probably go shopping tomorrow for the things you mentioned."

MacGregor beamed happily. "That would be wonderful, my dear, wonderful. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that you are here with us."

"Good night, sir."

Marie went to her office and closed down for the night. As she left she stuck her head into Heather's office. "What time is dinner Heather, and what's the dress code?" Marie, as a brand new employee, had been invited to join the family for dinner.

"Be in the dining room around 7:30 for a cocktail. Dress is casual. See you then."

"OK, see you soon," replied Maria happily and set out for her apartment.

Heather looked at her watch as Maria left. I'll give her five minutes, she thought.

It took only two minutes for Maria to walk to her apartment. She tossed her purse onto a chair and looked around her new home. It was lovely. A bedroom with a huge bed and en-suite bathroom, a living room with comfortable furniture and a wide screen TV, a small fridge for snacks and drinks, and a microwave oven. It was the nicest place Maria had ever lived. All this plus $2000 a week salary, she thought. I must be dreaming.

She did pirouettes around the room, filled with joy. She looked at her watch. It was only 5:30 so she had lots of time before dinner. She skipped into the bedroom and flopped onto the bed. It felt soft, comfortable and cozy. She felt like she was in heaven. Everything was so exciting. She had a new job, a wonderful place to live, salary beyond her wildest dreams. And all she had to do was tease the boss a little bit, letting him look at her legs, her ass ... and her panties. She thought back to the time in the hotel when she had first met William and she had removed her panties for him. He'd grown a huge erection and ejaculated into her panties. It had excited her then, watching the man have an orgasm. And it excited her now, thinking about it.

Maria jumped off the bed and checked to make sure that the door to her apartment was locked and bolted. There was no danger of her being interrupted. Quickly she stripped off her clothes until she was naked, then stretched out on the bed once more, spreading her legs wide. She needed a release. Lying naked on the soft bed made her feel erotic, and Maria began to run her fingers gently over her body, brushing against her nipples, stroking her smooth belly. She could tell by the way her excitement was building that this orgasm was going to be a good one. She would go slow, making the pleasure last as long as possible.

Back in the office wing a few minutes earlier, Heather MacGregor looked at her watch again. That should be enough time, she thought. All the others had left, so she was alone. Nevertheless, she closed and locked her office door to be sure of no interruptions. She walked to a bookcase in the corner of her office. Except that it wasn't a bookcase, but a door to a secret room, a room that only she and the security officer knew about. And she had the only key.

She unlocked the door and walked into the small, hidden room. The room was in darkness, except for the glow from a dozen TV monitors. This was the monitoring room for the closed circuit television cameras that were strategically placed throughout the complex. The only furniture was a lounging chair, positioned so that the person sitting in it could watch the monitors. Heather sat down and studied the monitors. She looked at the monitor covering Maria's bedroom, and was disappointed that there was no sign of Maria. She's either in the living room or bathroom thought Heather. Patience, patience, she told herself. She'll appear soon enough.

Heather had put a hidden camera into the bedroom of the previous executive assistant. She suspected that her father was getting more than secretarial assistance from the woman. She had been right, of course, and often watched as her father had satisfied his fetishes in his assistant's bedroom. It had been bizarre, but harmless enough, so Heather had not interfered. It was her father's only weakness, and everyone is allowed at least one, she reasoned to herself. However, when the assistant foolishly tried to assert control over her father outside the bedroom, Heather couldn't sit back any longer. Heather used her considerable influence with the local police, and the former assistant was now in prison on a trumped-up charge of theft from the office.

Heather focused her attention back on the monitor, and right at that moment Maria appeared from the direction of the living room, singing happily, and flopped onto the bed. Heather flipped a switch on a control panel, and the image of Maria's bedroom was transferred to a large 54-inch wide screen. The picture was crystal clear, and Heather watched Maria's breasts rising and falling as she breathed. Heather felt her own breathing quicken as she stared at the unsuspecting girl on the bed. My God, she's a sweet little thing, probably the prettiest girl I've ever met, she thought.

She watched in fascination as Maria rose from the bed and stripped off her clothes, then lay back down again, spreading her legs. Her long, black hair spread out over the pillow, framing the angelic face. Heather's eyes fixed on the triangular patch of jet black hair at the top of the shapely legs. The hidden camera gave a perfect view of the entire bedroom, looking down the length of the bed. Heather operated a small lever, and the camera zoomed in closer so that the bed and the naked girl filled the screen. Heather watched as Maria began to caress herself, and realized that her heart was pounding. She couldn't believe her luck. The young beauty was starting to masturbate, and Heather had a perfect, bedside view.

Heather MacGregor had had her first lesbian affair when she was in college at age 19. She had kept her feelings secret and no-one in the family knew. There had been many lesbian affairs in the twelve years since college, and now the mere idea of fucking a man seemed alien to her. But she loved to fuck women and, because of her power and wealth, many of her lovers had been very beautiful. When it comes to sex, Heather knew that money can buy you whatever you want, and Heather always got the woman she wanted. As she watched Maria masturbate, it occurred to her that she'd never had a Latina lover. There and then, she decided that she would correct that oversight, and on the screen in front of her was the perfect answer.

As Maria's hands moved down her body to her crotch, Heather could stand it no longer. She got out of the chair and removed her panties and skirt. She was now naked below the waist. She lay back in the chair and spread her legs wide, keeping her eyes riveted on the large screen, watching as Maria began to slide her fingers slowly up and down her crack, which was clearly wet. Heather did the same. Her crack was wet too. As Maria fingered her clit, Heather fingered her own clit. When Maria inserted a finger into her wet hole, Heather did the same to herself and groaned aloud at the delicious sensation. We could be masturbating each other, thought Heather, and the idea sent an additional surge of pleasure through her loins. She and Maria, masturbating in the same room at the same time, seemed like a wonderful idea.

It was taking all of Heather's will power to keep her eyes open and fixed on the screen. But when Maria suddenly thrust two fingers into her hole, while stroking her clit with her other hand, clearly on the verge of a climax, Heather could stand it no longer. She closed her eyes and fingered herself furiously, pushing her hips as high up as possible.

Heather and Maria climaxed at the same time, both of them moaning quietly as they finger-fucked themselves to shattering orgasms.

Minutes later, when she had sufficiently recovered, Heather saw that Maria had rolled onto her side and was apparently sleeping. With a long sigh, she lifted herself out of the chair, and put back on her panties and skirt. She felt shattered and needed a nap. She popped a tape out of the recording machine. She'd keep that tape and look at it again later. She reset all the cameras to their previous settings and left the video room. She locked the video tape in a drawer in her desk, left her office and began to walk to her apartment in the mansion. Along the way her mind was filled with thoughts of young Maria. She had only met Maria that day, but already she was fascinated by the beautiful young Latina. She was going to seduce her, of that she was certain. But she would have to move slowly and carefully otherwise she might scare the younger woman off. Yes, she would approach this very carefully indeed.

But Heather was determined that, sooner or later, Maria would be a willing partner in her bed. Heather had good looks, wealth, and plenty of influence. It was a powerful combination and she had become used to getting what she wanted. And now she wanted Maria.

* * * *

After sleeping peacefully for an hour or so, Marie rose from the bed feeling refreshed. The orgasm had done her good, and she was feeling bright and cheerful. She had a quick shower then selected her clothes for dinner. It was to be casual dress, she had been told, so she chose a simple, tight fitting yellow dress with shoulder straps and a plunging neckline. Matching shoes with a medium heel would be ideal. She slipped into fresh panties and bra and got dressed. A light touch of lipstick and a she ran a brush through her hair quickly. She looked at herself in the full-length mirror and felt good about her appearance.

She wondered what Heather would be wearing. She liked Heather, and wanted to impress her. But Maria had also recognized that the daughter was a very powerful member of this family, perhaps the power behind the throne, so she wanted Heather to like her in return. Maria gave herself a tiny squirt of her favorite fragrance on her neck, and she was ready to face the family for dinner.

She walked from the employees' area of the mansion into the family section. She remembered where the dining room was from the tour she had been given when she first arrived. She entered the dining room and saw that the three members of the family were already there. William, Don, and Heather were having a discussion, but when they saw Maria at the entrance to the room, the conversation stopped dead.

There was a moment or two of silence as the three of them stared at Maria. William was the first to react. He strode over to shake her hand.

"Maria, come in, come in my dear. You are looking absolutely delightful this evening. What a lovely dress you're wearing, if you don't mind me saying so."

"Thank you, sir," answered Maria quietly, a little taken aback by the reaction her entrance had caused.

"Hello again, Maria," said Heather with a warm smile. She surprised Maria by bending over and giving her a light kiss on the cheek. "I agree with Dad. You're looking lovely." She had placed a hand on Maria's hip as she kissed her, and now let the hand linger there for a second or so longer than necessary. She was breathing a little faster. My god, thought Heather, this young Mexican woman is making me feel like a schoolgirl.

"Hello Maria, and welcome to our home." He eyed the girl appreciatively. Don was the least effusive of the three about Maria's appearance. "That is a charming dress."

No one knew, but the three MacGregors were all have similar thoughts as they looked at Maria. William, while admiring the dress, was wondering what sort of panties she was wearing. Don and Heather were both wondering how they could get her panties off!

"What can I get you to drink, Maria?" Heather took Maria gently by the arm and led her to a table covered with numerous bottles of alcohol. She moved closer to breathe in the younger woman's fragrance.

"May I have tequila? And a beer too, please?"

Heather smiled at her. "Of course, you may have whatever you want. You need to develop the same attitude as the three of us. Ask for what you want, and expect to get it." She looked straight into Maria's eyes. "That approach usually works for me."

"Thank you, I'll remember that." Maria smiled back at Heather. She felt good. She could sense that Heather liked her. Heather was wearing tight blue jeans and a blouse, and high heels. Maria thought she looked young, fit, and attractive.

Heather handed Maria her tequila is a shot glass. Maria took the glass, put it to her lips, threw back her head, and threw the tequila down her throat in a single swallow.

jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers