Maria's Rule Ch. 04

Story Info
Natasha's plan to motivate Maria backfires.
11.1k words
4.86
21.1k
24

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,002 Followers

So, Fury officially signed off on Agent Romanoff being part of The Avengers program. Because of course he did. Natasha was right, he was going to put her on the team no matter what anyone said. Well, maybe if Maria had insisted she couldn't be trusted he would have thought twice, but he had been fairly confident going in that wasn't the case and indeed Maria didn't have a bad word to say about The Black Widow. Or at least nothing she'd be willing to put in an official report.

If she had the type of close female friends women always seem to have in the movies Maria might have plenty to say, although she couldn't imagine any universe where she would actually say the things which were echoing in her head out loud. Because she wasn't THAT girl. She wasn't that girl who allowed herself to be talked into a no strings attached relationship with someone infamous for fucking around and then get mad when they fucked someone else because she somehow deluded herself into thinking she could change them. No, Maria Hill was not that pathetic and clichéd. She didn't give a flying fuck what or who The Black Widow did when they weren't together, because they weren't a couple and Maria certainly did NOT have romantic feelings for Natasha Romanoff.

So why was Maria watching Natasha effortlessly seduce Pepper Potts? Natasha's infiltration of Stark Industries was none of her business. She had a million and one other problems to deal with, the last thing she needed was to be wasting her precious little free time using her security clearance to watch her lover like a creepy stalker. But here she was, checking up on Natasha yet again, unable to think of a good reason why she initially did and she certainly had no excuse for continuing to watch as Natasha stripped and devoured her prize.

As The Black Widow feasted, her pretty red hair planted firmly in between Ms Potts' thighs as Natasha's tongue clearly made her latest victim writhe in pleasure, Maria's treacherous hand slipped into her pants. Now she knew exactly what that tongue was capable of she just couldn't resist, Maria picturing herself sprawled out on the desk like she had been on top of her own so many times over the last few months, the brunette just as helpless in that moment as Natasha's latest conquest.

Or maybe not, because after she came Ms Potts took both Natasha and Maria by surprise, not only pulling the deadly Black Widow up by her beautiful red hair but after briefly whispering in her ear she bent Natasha over her desk and started spanking her. And not a few playful slaps to Natasha's big ass but full on devastating blows which caused the redhead's meaty cheeks to jiggle and the sound of Ms Potts' hand connecting with The Black Widow's butt to echo throughout the room.

Maria nearly came just from watching someone manhandle the infamous Black Widow like that, her arousal increasing tenfold as she watched Natasha get spanked. Of course she had done the same thing to that goddess of a woman many times, but they had an agreement and throughout the process Maria couldn't escape the knowledge that Natasha could probably turn the tables on her at any second. Which was true for the situation, unless Ms Potts had some kind of superpower that SHIELD was unaware of, which given its track record was not impossible.

For a second Maria's heart raced with fear, not excitement, and she knew she was screwed. She was genuinely worried about the safety of maybe the most dangerous woman on the planet, which like her recent thoughts were embarrassing for Maria. Although not as embarrassing as jumping slightly when she felt hot breath next to her ear.

Then a familiar voice whispered, "Enjoying the show?"

Upset with herself for her initial reaction Maria grumbled, "Why can't you just knock like a normal person?"

"I'm not a normal person. And neither are you." Natasha said simply, "Now, answer my question."

"I thought that the answer was so obvious it was rhetorical." Maria quipped.

"It was, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to hear it. Or that you should stop." Natasha said.

Ignoring the redhead Maria gestured at the screen and then asked, "Has this happened before?"

"Yes. I sleep with most of my targets." Natasha admitted with a smile, and then when Maria gave her a look added, "But it is rare to find a woman who can turn the tables on me. Or a man for that matter."

Maria frowned, "Then why couldn't I find a record of it?"

"Because I hack the SHIELD database and delete the evidence every time it happens." Natasha explained calmly, as if what she was explaining wasn't illegal and something that could get just about anybody else fired.

Annoyed at the response Maria asked, "So why didn't you delete this?"

"Maybe I wanted people to see it and mistake me for some kind of closet bottom. It's amazing how many people who should know better underestimate you when they think they see a weakness." Natasha casually explained before leaning closer and practically purring, "Or maybe I wanted you to see it and get inspired."

Maria was about to ask inspired by what, then Pepper finally stopped spanking Natasha and pulled a rather large strap-on dildo out of one of her desk drawers. Honestly Maria wasn't sure what was more shocking, the size of the toy, that the seemingly uptight Pepper Potts had something like that in her desk drawer or that Natasha was just lying there while the strawberry blonde strapped the cock around her waist, positioned herself behind the redhead, and then after rubbing the head of the dick against Natasha's sex Ms Potts slowly began to push her dildo into The Black Widow.

Natasha felt a slight blush to her cheeks and her body tingle as the on-screen version of her moaned loudly as her pussy was filled with hard rubber cock, the on-screen version of Pepper quickly establishing a steady rhythm which told Natasha her somewhat pleasant memories of earlier in the day weren't exaggerating how skilled the CEO of Stark Industries had been with a strap-on. Briefly she allowed herself to relive this pleasant memory, then she concentrated on her current target.

Pretty much the moment Natasha announced her presence Maria had taken her fingers out of her pants in a small sign that her uptight demeanour was coming back, although she was pleased to see that her boss didn't move from the chair she was sitting on, Maria just continuing to stare at her laptop even as Natasha kneeled behind her. The chair's back was small and thin, allowing Natasha to wrap her arms around her boss from behind and offer a few brief kisses to her neck before she grabbed the hand which had previously been in Maria's pants.

"Like I said, please don't stop on my account." Natasha said as she lifted Maria's hand up to her face and then briefly pausing to take the fingers covered in cunt cream into her mouth and moaned in satisfaction as she cleaned off the yummy cream, then she whispered, "Or I could do it for you."

With that Natasha slowly slid her hand down Maria's body and eventually into her tightfitting pants where she predictably found a wet and eager pussy waiting for her. As she did this Maria tensed and then moaned softly, Natasha grinning as she slowly started to tease the sensitive little lips of the other woman's cunt as she watched her cunt get pounded by a long thick strap-on dick. They stayed there like that for several long minutes, both of them staring at the screen even though Natasha occasionally kissed Maria's neck or sucked on her earlobe.

Then finally Maria whispered, "I may regret asking this, but what did you mean exactly when you said you wanted me to get inspired?"

Smiling happily Natasha waited a few seconds and then gestured to the screen, "Do you know how long it's been since I've been dominated like that? Since someone has just taken me and fucked me like a slut?"

Feeling genuinely offended Maria protested, "Hey, I seem to remember nearly drowning in your cum yesterday!"

"Oh Maria, this isn't about your pussy eating skills." Natasha said, almost like she was speaking to a child, "You're awesome at that, but when it comes to topping me, I always get the feeling you're holding back, that you're afraid that if you say the wrong thing I'll break your arm or something, when nothing could be further from the truth. As you should be able to see here, when I fully commit to being submissive you can do anything you want to me. And I do mean anything."

As if on cue the on-screen version of Pepper almost casually asked, "Ever taken it up the butt before?"

Natasha had been on the edge of orgasm at the time, explaining just how needy she sounded when she replied, "Yesssssss, mmmmmm, I love it up the ass! Mmmmmm, please fuck me there! Fuck my ass! Butt fuck me, fuck my butt, fuck me in the butt, ooooooohhhhhhhhh Gooooooddddddddd!"

"You want it? Prove it!" Pepper challenged, pulling the dildo out of Natasha's pussy and slapping her well rounded ass, "Spread your cheeks! Spread your ass cheeks and beg me to fuck you like the slut you clearly are!"

Without hesitation the on-screen version of Natasha reached back, spread her ass cheeks wide apart and began pleading, "Oh God fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck my slutty little ass! Fuck me like a slut Ms Potts! Butt fuck me! Fuck me up the ass like a cheap anal whore! Please ass fuck me, ass fuck me like the slut I am! Take my ass hole and make it yours Ms Potts! Make my ass hole yours! Make me your little ass whore, oh God, God yes, stretch my little ass hole, oh yes, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeesssssss!"

Natasha's ass practically quivered as it remembered the penetration her on-screen self was receiving and the amazing ass pounding which had followed. Unfortunately she couldn't get a good look at her ass hole stretching for Pepper's dick, but she could clearly see the other woman thrust into her from behind and thanks to the dialogue it was pretty clear what was happening. Although while Natasha's attention would later be 100% on the action on screen when she inevitably chose to finger herself to it right now she was very much focused on Maria's reaction.

"Wow..." Maria said breathlessly once there was over half of the dildo buried up the on-screen version of Natasha's butt and Pepper had began pumping her hips back and forth, "She's right, you really are a slut."

"You say it like it's a bad thing." Natasha briefly grinned before becoming deadly serious, "Women should take back the word slut and wear it with pride. For far too long men have been using that word to shame us while they fuck whoever they want, however they want, whenever they want. There's no shame in us doing the same thing."

"Did you come here to lecture me on sexuality... or did you break into my home so that I could fuck the hell out of you?" Maria asked, emphasising the second half of the question in a rather angry tone as she turned and looked directly at The Black Widow.

"Perhaps it was a bit of both?" Natasha shrugged, a cheeky smile spreading across her face, "Why do you think I'm here Maria?"

For a moment Maria was taken aback by hearing her first name from The Widow, then while still staring into Natasha's eyes she grabbed onto the redhead's arm and roughly pulled Natasha's hand out of her pants and up to her lips. She then hesitated for dramatic effect before taking those fingers into her mouth and slowly sucking them clean. She then pulled them from her mouth and practically attacked Natasha's lips with her own, Maria standing up with surprising grace as she fell into her lover's waiting arms.

Then, after what felt like a few minutes of making out, Maria broke the kiss, looked into Natasha's eyes and then smacked the deadly super spy across the face as hard as she could. She made sure to telegraph it, daring Natasha to stop it, but The Black Widow didn't. Perhaps the world's most deadly assassin let Maria slap her across the face, that fact honestly as satisfying as the contact itself which was strong enough to turn Natasha's head to the side.

There was then a moment of silence followed by Maria calmly ordering, "Strip for me, Natasha."

Maria wasn't scared of Natasha Romanoff. She wasn't! She just had a healthy respect for the fact if push came to shove the other woman would probably win a physical altercation, hence why she had always been holding back during their previous sessions. Since Natasha had basically requested for her not to do that Maria figured that the redhead wouldn't do anything, but for a moment when Natasha turned her head back to look at her she was a teeny tiny bit worried. Natasha smiled, gave her this look of pure lust and then started slowly taking off her catsuit.

Over the past few weeks, even months now, Maria had watched Natasha remove her uniform and she was still blown away by it every time. She wore something similar and every time she took it off she felt as awkward and as unsexy as could be, and yet Natasha could make Maria drool with every little bit of flawless skin which was revealed, that fact both incredibly arousing and infuriating.

When The Black Widow was naked before her Maria took a minute to stare at Natasha's perfect body in all its glory, and then she pulled the other woman into another rough kiss, this time breaking it by yanking the lower ranking SHIELD Agent back by her hair and then practically growling in her face, "So, you want it rough do you, Agent Romanoff?"

"God yes!" Natasha growled back before letting out a little yelp as she was roughly slammed face first down onto the table with her face inches away from Maria's laptop.

"Then be a good bitch and don't move a muscle. I've got something for that pretty little ass of yours." Maria ordered, before she scrambled to retrieve one of the items she wanted to use on the cocky redhead for a long time now.

Natasha could have easily countered Maria shoving her down on the desk and regardless of what happens next she knew she could stop her if she wanted too. That was a big part of the reason why she wanted to do it. Because Natasha craved this type of pain and humiliation, but she couldn't do it with anyone she couldn't turn the tables on if she wanted too. Also if she was honest with herself there was just something about Maria which made it easy for Natasha to trust her. She was still very wary of what Maria was retrieving, but once she got out of it Natasha smiled happily.

Once she returned to Natasha's side a now naked Maria slid a hand over the flawless flesh of The Black Widow's butt cheeks and softly murmured, "All those blows and not a scratch on you. And despite the pounding Ms Potts gave your ass hole it looks practically virgin."

Looking at herself on the screen still getting her ass hammered Natasha smiled, "Well, it was several hours ago now... and my ass hasn't been virgin in a very, very long time."

"I very much believe that." Maria smirked, "But my question is, do you want me to do better? Do you want me to leave a mark on this perfect ass?"

"I want you to try." Natasha said lustfully.

"As you wish." Maria said almost casually before bringing the wooden cane she had brought recently as hard as she could down onto Natasha's butt with enough forced to make the cheeks jiggle.

Natasha let out a cry of pleasure and pain from that first strike but stayed mostly silent for the ones that followed. Partly because after many, many sessions of being bent over Maria's knee or a desk or some other type of surface and spanked by The Deputy Director of SHIELD Natasha knew what to expect from her superior officer. Indeed this followed the normal formula of one hard/sudden strike followed by soft/consistent strikes, Natasha wishing Maria would hit her harder. Then there was the simple fact that Natasha had a reputation to maintain and couldn't simply be screaming for mercy on what was hopefully warm-up blows.

It took a lot to get Natasha screaming for mercy, and it had been a very, very long time since someone had made her do that and she was pretty sure Maria wouldn't be the one to finally make her scream, and she wasn't. However Maria did succeed in making her cry out again. Better yet she made her whimper, Maria eventually bringing that cane down onto her flesh with every ounce of her strength and causing Natasha exactly the kind of exquisite pain she craved, on occasion.

Perhaps misreading her actions, although perhaps not, Maria taunted her, "Watch the screen Romanoff! Watch yourself being fucked in the ass like a little whore and maybe it will take your mind off this."

The last thing Natasha wanted was to completely take her mind off the pain, but she obeyed Maria's command. After all, it was part of their agreement she would do whatever The Deputy Director said, and honestly Natasha really loved watching the reminder of what happened to her earlier, although sadly from the looks of it the butt fucking her on-screen self was receiving was coming to an end. On the bright side what happened afterwards would hopefully be enlightening and inspiring for Maria. That was if the brunette wasn't totally focused on beating her butt.

Maria was trying to focus on caning Natasha's ass, but for the first time ever she was in a sexual situation with the real-life Black Widow right in front of her and she was being distracted by something else. To be fair that other thing was a video of the deadly Black Widow being ass fucked by a corporate executive who was no physical challenge to her, Maria never having seen the mighty Natasha Romanoff looking more submissive then when she was surrendering her ass hole to Pepper Potts who was very much taking advantage of the once in a lifetime opportunity.

Not that she could be blamed for that, and Maria very much admired it, but she was still grateful when it ended, Ms Potts pulling her strap-on out of Natasha's ass after what seemed like countless orgasms for both women and collapsing back onto her chair. Then of course the on-screen version of Natasha had to straighten up, turn around, drop to her knees and take the dildo which had just been hammering her ass into her mouth, the redheaded bitch even moaning as she tasted her own butt on that toy cock.

This caused Maria to become so distracted she almost stopped the spanking, and then attempting to quickly recover from it by murmuring, "You really are a submissive slut, aren't you Romanoff?"

"When I want to be." Natasha grinned, before adding in a deliberately threatening tone, "But if you don't stop putting me off my submissive mood with this weak ass caning I'm afraid I'm going to have to turn the tables on you, Hill."

Reinvigorated by the challenging words, and from the lack of distraction on the screen when the little ass to mouth show was completed a few minutes later, Maria started increasing the force and speed of the blows. In fact by the time the on-screen version of Natasha was done sucking cock Maria was using every ounce of her strength to beat the round succulent butt of the real life Natasha Romanoff, her pussy getting so wet as that perfect ass became covered in red lines which became increasingly angry and bruised, the swish and the crack of the cane echoing throughout the room along with the sounds which came out of the redhead's mouth.

At first they were barely audible, but eventually they became audible cries, and then for the first time since this whole affair had started Natasha screamed. The Black Widow Natasha Romanoff screamed in pain for Maria as she relentlessly beat her butt with that cane, the luscious flesh jiggling with every blow and becoming increasingly discoloured which meant both the sound and the sight of this was heaven for Maria. The only thing that could have made it better would have been if Natasha had actually begged for mercy, and for a moment there Maria thought she might actually make the incredibly tough other woman do just that. Then the solid wood cane snapped under the constant force, bringing the butt beating to an abrupt end.

MTL17
MTL17
2,002 Followers