Maria's Trip to Mexico

Story Info
Interacial business trip down south for a married American.
4k words
4.1
53.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter one of Maria's Adventure. I would love to hear your feedback or suggestions on how youd like to see this story progress. Have fun.

Last spring my husband and I went on his business trip in Mexico City for a software company. His company set us up in a fancy hotel with a room up high with a great view of the city. However, it was a business trip and he was at work quite a bit. He always was. One day he called me from his office and told me to meet him in the hotel bar and well finally go out for a good time.

All day I was thinking of the night to come. I took a shower and looked at myself in the mirror. I'm a 30 year old white girl with long shoulder length hair dyed black, brown eyes, but I was going to wear the blue contacts 5'5", 125lbs with 34C tits.

As the night came I slipped on my light blue dress that came mid thigh and pushed up my tits. I put my hair up, put in my contacts, got my jewelry and used a moderate amount of perfume. I must admit I was looking good.

I made my way to the bar and I can tell that some of the guys did notice me and nudged their friends to also get a look. It seemed like there weren't many other women around, but I didn't mind the attention of all these rich Mexican businessmen. Up until this trip the only Mexican I ever saw were the ones that worked in the neighborhood doing the lawns and housework.

I sat at a corner table facing the bar waiting for my husband to come. It was about 5 minutes that passed and I ordered a Margarita. While I was drinking I noticed that a table of four guys were obviously checking me out and talking about me in Spanish. I wish I had paid attention in High School Spanish and maybe Id know what they were saying. However, I just stuck to my business and waited.........and waited............and waited.

I finished my drink and not two minutes later the waiter placed a fresh margarita on my table. He pointed to the table with the four guys and one of them waived at me to which I smiled and lipped the words thank you. It dawned on me that maybe this guy doesn't understand English. Oh well, I wasn't going to turn away a free drink.

Later in the night I felt the vibration come from my purse. I reached in and pulled out my cell phone. It was my husband, Mike. He said that he's going to be working late and that I shouldn't wait up for him to come. I told him I understood and put the phone back in my purse and sat down to a depressing evening. All dressed up and nowhere to go.

A few minutes passed and I noticed one of the guys was walking over to my table. He was cute, young looking, not very dark with a decent haircut and clean shave. However, as he came closer I noticed that for being in a fancy hotel his clothes seemed to be knock offs. I prepared myself for what this guy wanted.

"Hi, uh I'm Rick." He said in a moderate accent.

"Hi, I'm Maria." I said

I figured, what the heck, at least I can talk to someone tonight. He asked if he could sit down to which I said sure. He sat down across form me and placed his drink on the table.

"Maria, is you drink good?" Rick asked.

"Yes. It's great." I responded.

"Maria, you are Americana, yes?"

"Yea, I'm from California."

"Oh, California is nice place. I be there a few times. I like it."

"So you are from here?" I asked him.

"Uh si. I from this area." Rick said.

This small talk kept on for quite some time as he corrected my Spanish I tried to speak as I did with his English. From what I gathered he and his other friends were here for business, but he didn't really say what the business was.

"So what you do here, Miss Maria?" He asked.

"Well its Mrs. And I'm here with my husband. He works in computer software and he's here on business." I told him.

"Oh, you married." He asked with some disappointment. "How long you been married?"

"Almost 5 years now."

"No. You no look like it. How old you are?" He playfully asked.

I told him I was 30 and he laughed and told me that I was lying and that I must have been at the most 25. Which happened to be his age. After some more ice breaking questions he signaled the waiter and he brought over a fresh round of drinks for the both of us. I was starting to feel the last two drinks effect me and I felt the tension of talking to a stranger go away. Rick did seem like a nice guy and we had fun trying to talk to each other.

"Why don't your friends come over and join us?" I asked him.

"Si. Are you sure you want them?"

"Si, why not." I told him.

He walked over to them and started talking. They all started talking in Spanish and smiling. I really wish I knew what they were saying. All four of them started to make their way over and again I thought to myself for business guys the clothes seem kinda cheap, but I didn't think much of it.

Rick then introduced me to them. They were Jose, Javier and Anthony. The were some what charming and they shook my hand, but they also seemed a little out of place and a little immature. We all sat in the booth with Rick sitting close to me and I was on the edge. The night carried on with the new guys asking Rick to ask me the same questions that he had already asked. I did the same and pretty much they all had the same story.

I thought the whole situation was pretty cute. All these guy's were making comments about me and I knew it, but I couldn't prove it due to my lack of understanding. Also, I noticed a few of them catching a glimpse of my cleavage. I didn't mind. I sort of liked the attention and I knew it was all in good fun. Besides the drinks kinda made me a bit relaxed.

Soon after the waiter came by collecting the drinks when he spilled a glass all over the front of my dress. I quickly tried to dry it up with a few napkins and the guys were observing me and asking if I was ok. I told them I was, but the stain on the bottom part of my dress was getting worse.

"I'm sorry guys, but I think its time to go." I told Rick.

"No. No No. Its ok, stay for a while." Rick begged.

It was cute but I did like this dress. After some begging and pleading on all of their parts I agreed to come back, but I was going to go and change my dress. As I got up I lost my balance a bit but caught myself.

"I come with you Maria, to make sure you get there ok, yes?" Rick asked.

"Wow, I didn't think those drinks were that strong. Sure Rick, that would be nice." I told him.

Once he got up he told them something because they all cheered and laughed out loud. He then took me by the arm and led me to the elevators. We waited at the lobby when I felt the vibration from my purse come again. I answered it and sure enough it was Mike.

Rick and I were waiting for the elevator while I was talking to my husband. He was asking how I was doing and that he was sorry about the whole night. I just agreed with him and was mostly concerned with my dress. The elevator doors opened and I told him that I was ok and about to go to bed then hung up before we entered the elevator.

We were all alone in the elevator and as we rose we could see the city and the bar through the glass ceiling. We stopped at the 18th floor and got out. I got my key and opened the door and we stepped in the suit.

"Wow, this is a nice room Maria. Kitchen, rooms, TV, view of city and look you can still see the bar from your balcony." Rick said with amazement.

"Thanks. Isn't you rooms like this?" I asked him.

"Oh sure, yes."

I told him to make himself at home as I went to the bedroom and shut the door slightly. I slipped off my dress so I only had on my high heels and black thong and bra. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and with just what I had on it looked like I was modeling some Victoria's Secret. I put some club soda on my dress and hung it in the shower.

I looked in the bathroom mirror and in the reflection I saw Rick slightly peeking through the door at me. At first I was shocked. No one but Steve has seen me like this. However, it felt good knowing that I was the sexy Americana. I put the bathrobe on and left the bathroom. When I came in the living room Rick was sitting on the couch pretending that he just didn't see me in my bra and panties.

I went into the kitchen and got a bottle of water. I walked to the living room and he was watching the TV. It was some local show, but the women were dressed so sexy and wearing very little. I stood next to the couch and was watching it with him. Laughing along as he told me what they were saying.

"Maria, sit down please. You are going fall." Rick asked

"I'm fine," I said.

Playfully he grabbed my robe and pulled it towards the couch to get me to sit. It came undone a bit but we played like nothing happened. I grabbed it from him and wrapped it up again. We played a little tug of war with my robe and he then wrapped his arms around me and drug me to the floor. We were wrestling around a bit and laughing. Then I felt his hardened cock pressing against my body still trapped in his pants. I knew it was a cheap thrill.

Before I could get a thought together Rick was on top of me and kissing me. I told him I couldn't, but I wasn't putting up much of a fight. The feeling of him on top of me in my hotel room and making out like this got my nerves shaking and my stomach in knots. I know I'm married and that I shouldn't be doing this but what also made it scary was knowing that Mike could come at any minute.

"Rick. Rick. We can't. We can't do this. I'm married." I was saying to him when ever I could get a breath from his heavy kissing. He didn't seem to mind.

He started undoing my robe and was exposing me in just my bra and panties as I lay on my back. He then started kissing his way down to my tits and was licking my cleavage still tucked away in my bra. He was squeezing them passionately in a way Steve never did. Rick then was roughly tugging at my bra trying to get it off. He was very impatient because he just pulled it down under my tits, exposing my hardened pink nipples and he began to suck them.

I have never been taken this way by a guy who just wanted me so bad. I loved the feeling of this Mexican getting the white girl that he has always wanted. I felt so slutty. As Rick was enjoying my tits I reached over him and started to slide his shirt off his back. He was now shirtless, but through his pants I felt his cock trying to poke through.

I then started to rub my pussy under my panties, which really got me moaning. Rick really had some energy in him, because after a few minutes of him sucking on my tits and maybe the idea of me also playing with myself, he grabbed my bra with both his hands and started ripping it in the front. My body was being rocked side to side as he tugged and tugged until it ripped open and my breasts lay open to him. As soon as he saw them exposed he continued kneading and sucking them.

"Oh Rick! MMMMMM Oh yea!" I moaned.

"You like this? You are slut. Yes?" He told me.

"Oh yes. Whatever baby. I'm slut." I repeated to him as I was staring at the ceiling fan.

Quickly he was on his knees as I was still on my back. He reached at my hips and roughly started sliding my thong down my legs. He pulled on them so hard my ass was lifted off the ground and he tossed my legs around until he now had my panties in his hand. He put them in his pocket and with his hands on my hips he rolled my over on my stomach and opened my legs.

I didn't know what to expect next, but it was a rush of pleasure when I felt his hands part my ass and his mouth and tongue start to suck and lick my ass hole. I've never had it licked before so when he did it with such ferocity I went crazy. I had to bit my finger to keep the noise down.

With every lick and suck my ass shook and my legs weakened. He didn't care. He was eating my ass and rubbing my cheeks at the same time and occasionally his chin would rub against my pussy, which was now dripping wet. He moaned as he ate me and would occasionally say something in Spanish. I think he was having a good time of me not knowing what he was saying.

As he was behind me licking my ass a phone was ringing. I thought it was mine, but then I remembered that mine vibrates. It was Ricks. He reached in his pants and answered his phone. All I could do is hear his speaking to someone in a happy tone with one hand rubbing my ass and the other holding the phone. I tried to turn around to see him but he

just held me in that position. He laughed aloud and ended the conversation by hanging up his cell on the table.

He stood up and his cock was making his pants stick out in front of him. He got me so hot so far I wanted to go down on him bad. He started to undo his pants and I knew that was my cue. I got on my knees in front of him and helped him with the zipper and pulled his pants down exposing his boxers hiding a stiff cock.

"You want?" He asked as he pointed to it.

"Si. Please I want it." I asked him.

"You suck good?" he asked as he pulled down his boxers letting his cock spring straight up.

"OHH yeaaa baby. Si I wanna suck it!" I said with my eyes opened wider.

I couldn't believe I was saying these things. I'd never thought I would say that let alone while I was cheating on my husband with a Mexican. He then grabbed the back of my head with on hand and his cock with the other. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes as he feed it in my face.

It was a good size not to big where I was chocking, not so small where it didn't fill me. He also had big hairy legs and a hairy chest. I then started sucking and sucking like I'd never sucked before, while he had both hands on the top of my head fucking my mouth. Loud slurps and sucks echoed in the room and my mouth, cheeks and chin were glistening with wetness.

"MMMMM you suck good Maria slut." He told me as he looked down.

I was unable to say anything but do a hum of agreement. He must have done this before, because he then pulled it out and started to slap it against my cheeks and mouth. I got the hint and I grabbed his cock and did it my self, which made him laugh and moan at me.

With both hands on my head he leaned his hips forward and his head back saying something in Spanish. I looked up at him with his cock still in my mouth and noticed he was really enjoying this blowjob. I only wish I knew what he was saying, but the mystery was very seductive.

He was pretty aggressive too when he pulled his cock out and started jerking it off while his other hand moved my head under his balls, giving me the impression that he wanted them to be sucked also. I complied and started licking one and the other in a gentle but fast paced manner.

"Fuck now por favor" he asked me.

I stopped sucking his balls and looked up at him. He was still stroking his cock though.

"I can't do that Rick. I'm Married. I've already gone too far. Maybe we should stop this?"

"I eat you pussy, you suck my dick. What difference does it make?" He asked.

"I don't think I can"

"Ok, but please suck more cock. I must cum soon." He begged.

I figured I at least owed him that much and I would have a deep secret to have.

I started sucking his cock while stroking it in my mouth with one hand and rubbing his balls in the other.

"Talk dirty puta." He told me.

To which I replied, "Cum on me baby, cum on your little American slut. I wanna feel your hot Mexican cum on my face and tits. I wanna...."

Before I could finish my sentence he grabbed my hair with one hand and stroked his cock in the other and started pumping rope after rope of warm juicy cum on my face and cheeks. The first loads shocked me and even though my eyes were closed I could feel that it was a big load.

I continued feeling his finishing loads land on my tits and dripping on my bra. I just knelt there enjoying the sensation of finally being sexually relieved and my secret of being used getting fulfilled.

I felt the head of his cock starting to smear his cum all over my face and lips. Although I didn't swallow his load I could still taste it. He moaned, laughed and talked some more in Spanish as I stayed there.

I stood up and opened my eyes looking at him. We both laughed at the situation and the fact that my face was covered and now dripping cum. I knew he didn't wanna kiss me so I excused myself to the bathroom to clean up, to which he started getting dressed and was sitting on the couch.

In the bathroom I saw my self looking like a porn star. My panties gone and bra pushed under my tits and a face smeared with Mexican cum. It turned me on. I knew this had to be a deep secret for my life.

I got done cleaning up and got dressed in just some jeans, a blouse, a jacket a new pair of cotton panties and fresh makeup. I also fixed up my hair a bit since it was rather messed up. I walked out to the living room and saw Rick sitting and resting on the couch with a huge smile from ear to ear.

"Are we going to go back down stairs?" he asked me.

"Sure"

As we left and entered the elevator he became very frisky and was groping me very passionately so I returned the favor by making out with him as the elevator made its way to the bar. We neared the end and stopped our action before the doors opened.

We made our way to the bar are where the other two Javier and Anthony were witting and smiling at us. I couldn't understand what they were saying but they seemed happy and excited about seeing Rick, because they were high fiveing him and talking Spanish to him.

We sat down to join them. They already had new drink for us and to which I thanked them.

"Is that all?" Anthony asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Just a Gracias?" He said.

I looked at Javier and Rick in confusion. Anthony then handed me his cell phone and to my shock I saw a picture of me on my knees sucking Ricks cock. It then hit me that he had a camera on his cell phone and left it recording what went on just a while ago.

Javier showed me his cell and he had an actual video of what happened with sound and all. I was shocked at first and very scared. I knew I had to work something out.

"What are you guys going to do with those?" I asked them.

"Oh, Nada nada. We just think it was real nice of you to treat our amigo Rick like that. Maybe we can get the same for buying drinks. No?" Anthony asked.

"This is getting better by the minute." I thought to myself.

Truthfully it really didn't bother me. Besides the pictures were kind of blurry.

"You know we have some more drinks in mis casa." Anthony mentioned. "Maybe we can go there and relax some more?"

"Si, Si" was the only think that came out of Rick's and Javier's mouth.

They were looking at me waiting for a reply. I rolled my eyes and giggled a bit.

"Si." I said

All four of us got up and went to the parking lot and got in a jeep that had the top off. For some business men I figured they'd have something nicer, but my mind was mainly focused on what I was about to do and what the consequences were. However, the fear and nervousness faded away and all that was left was excitement and curiosity.

We drove around town and started making our way to a more rural part of town. I was mostly paying attention to what Rick was doing as he was flirting with me and trying to get me to kiss him and either rub my tit or lift my shirt to show the others. The way they acted was a bit like immature kids that have never been with a woman and I admit that even that was a turn on. I never had this kind of attention before.

We then pulled up to what looked like some what of a ranch with lots of land and a pretty nice house. There were some farm animals you could tell, but it was way to dark to notice. We all got out the jeep and made our way to the door. The entire time they were in a joyful mood. Not that I understood a word they were saying.

12