Marie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdandMarie
EdandMarie
197 Followers

Our coming in the room did nothing to cool things down. She realized she was more nervous now with me there, then when she was alone with her co-star. When the director told them to begin, she was a little tense, but after the soft kiss and the feeling of him caressing her breast, she kind of sunk into the scene. When his tongue touched her nipple she almost lost her breathe and then when he moved his hand down past her ass to her pussy and inserted a finger, she had a mini-orgasm. She expected me to break off the audition then, but she didn't realize I hadn't noticed he was fingering her.

When I didn't stop things, she assumed it was her permission to go further.

She began to concentrate on his touch and the feel of his body and quickly got to a point where she forgot they weren't alone. It was at this point, she wanted desperately to touch his beautiful cock again. She said it felt much like mine, but as she stroked it (she blushed a little and gazed down when she admitted this) she was excited at its size. His sucking her breasts and sliding a finger in and out of her pussy, was getting her very wet. This is when he brought his head up, directed her with his hands to turn toward the table and then whispered in her ear. She started to continue, but I stopped her and asked what he whispered. She blushed again and said he had told her he wanted to drive his cock balls deep into her pussy. She had whispered back that she wasn't ready for that, but thought he would enjoy what was going to happen. I thought to ask why her statement was not more definite, why she made it sound open ended, but I didn't want to get into that today.

She said that as she bent over the chair, she was uncertain how this would work. As his cock head ran over her ass and then her pussy lips and finally her clit, an electric shock went through her body. As he held his cock in place, she felt it pulse against her clit and she was going crazy. She was driven to move her hand between her legs, partly to touch his rod and partly to press it against her clit and pussy lips. As he stroked, she made sure his cock rode tightly against her sensitive areas. The more he stroked, the closer she got to an orgasm. It was here that she had an uncomfortable pause. I let it go for a moment and then asked her why she stopped.

She started talking again very quietly and said as the pace started getting more frenzied and she was almost at her orgasm, she must have started pressing him harder against her pussy, and that's when it happened. I said I knew she had a strong orgasm and she looked so beautiful when she did. She then looked up at me and said that's because it was when he slammed his big cock all the way into my pussy. I swear I had a hot flash. At the same time, I my dick got so hard I was dizzy.

She let that sink in and while I was silent she continued. He kept stroking through her orgasm and then pulled out and put it between her butt cheeks. She ran her hand over his cock as he came and she loved the feeling of it pulsing in her hand and the heat of his sperm on her back, ass and hand. She continued that when he whispered for her to lick her hand, she wanted to taste him. He was so young and vibrant and made her feel so alive that she never gave it a second thought, even knowing I was watching. She also let me know that he wasn't apologizing for cumming on her or for penetrating her pussy, but for not immediately pulling out and in fact not pulling out until his cock was about to burst. She said it was an accident, a combination of her pressure with her hand, the slickness of her pussy and the chaos of the moment. She was lost in her orgasm and never thought of him pulling out. She even said that in her state, she would have let him keep going until he shot his load in her pussy. She gave him credit for having the clearer head and pulling out once his orgasm was about to overtake him. She didn't mean for it to happen, but it did and she loved the feel of his cock. She had never felt so full and it hit spots she had never felt before. She assured me that she loved me and they would be more cautious and that she really wanted to take the part.

I sat there for a minute thinking about everything she had let that stud do to her. Everything I had let him do to her. He had kissed her, felt and sucked her breast, fingered her pussy, fucked her with his big prick and then came all over her. Additionally, she had stroked his cock, fondled his nuts, kissed his cock and tasted his cum. I was responsible for this as much as she was and as much as her young stud had been. This had been a woman that one day ago had only been with me and now she had sex with an Adonis half her age and had enjoyed the hell out of it. He had made her cum on his finger and his cock, and all that in front of her husband and a perfect stranger. I was angry, but as much at me for letting this happen as for her doing it. I was jealous, not so much for the fact he penetrated her with his finger and prick, but that in such a short time, she had cum on both. I took a minute to examine what this had done to me and realized I had another raging hard-on. I got up, took her hand and lead her back to the house where we fucked until my dick simply wouldn't work anymore. Bright and early Monday, she called the director and accepted the role.

EdandMarie
EdandMarie
197 Followers
12