Marie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaLaLady
LaLaLady
859 Followers

She had almost changed her mind, she had a fleeting thought of taking Marie to her bedroom and changing, but she couldn't pass up the opportunity to end this charade Donovan was perpetrating a bit sooner. Marie was a passing fancy and he was allowed, but after five years of waiting on Donovan, Amanda was ready for a change.

Amanda saw a shadow approaching the stairwell and quickly straightened out her gown. She had put on Donovan's favorite dress. He'd bought it for her in Paris, a sky blue silk Chanel gown that hugged her frame, moved like second skin and brought out her blue eyes. Donovan had once told her the dress made her eyes look like "the Moroccan sky on a clear Spring day". Amanda pasted on a winning smile and waited for him to make his way down to the party. Her smile melted when she saw Marie with her arm looped through Donovan's. His hand rested on top of it as they made their way down the stairs and stood directly in front of Amanda.

Donovan's black eyes landed on Amanda and he smiled slightly. "You and I will discuss this later."

Amanda's stomach clenched and her heart began to pound, but she just nodded in response. He knew. Donovan knew that she had taken Marie to him and he knew her intentions in doing so. Amanda gazed at Donovan and Marie as they walked into the party, their backs to her. Marie looked over her shoulder and winked at her, a move that seemed so cold and calculated that Amanda's heart beat even faster. She turned and ran up the stairs, ripping the hem of her dress in the process, this time she took the stairwell to the right and went directly to her room.

LaLaLady
LaLaLady
859 Followers
12