Marie has some fun

Story Info
Alone at the hotel for business, Marie meets Jim
1.8k words
3.57
66.5k
7
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mark71
Mark71
1 Followers

(This is based on a true event that happened to my wife recently.)

Marie was down at the hotel's cocktail hour again. She hadn't been sure if she was going to go tonight, but she'd just gotten off the phone with her husband, and she wasn't ready to call it a night yet. She'd been staying at the hotel off and on for over 2 months now. She'd moved for a job, but her husband and kids weren't coming from the East coast for over a month. The separation and time difference was hard to deal with and the cocktail hour was a nice way to pass the time and even meet some friends, however brief the friendships turned out to be. The free drinks didn't hurt either.

Marie glanced down at her outfit. She was still wearing her work clothes. She'd thought about changing, but she really liked the way this outfit made her look. The skintight turtleneck, along with the wide belt she was wearing really showed off her DD breasts, and the green color contrasted well with her shoulder-length red hair. The form-fitting, but professional skirt, accentuated her behind. She thought she looked pretty damn good for a 39-year old woman. Maybe even a 29-year old.

She'd made friends with the bartender, Diane, over the past several weeks. Diane had even concocted a new drink and named it in her honor. She had just finished chatting with her and sat down at a table by alone when she heard a voice.

"Hey, are you alone tonight? Would you like some company?" She looked up and saw a couple of guys at the table next to her and thought, why not? They looked nice and it was always more fun drinking with company.

She got up to join them. She sat down and they made their introductions. Brad was in his 30's and not bad looking. Jim was older, maybe 50, but he was cute. They were staying at the hotel also, of course, and they'd be here until Friday. Oh well, she thought, another 4-day friendship. They started chatting and it turned off the three of them got along really well. She had always gotten along well with men. Maybe it was because drunk or sober, she loved flirting and innuendos.

Diane kept feeding her drinks (she always seemed to be trying to get her drunk), and she steadily got more tipsy. By this time, she figured the guys were interested in more than flirting, but she wasn't planning anything more than going up to sleep. She even told them at one point that she'd do them both, but not tonight, smiling, just kidding around.

They had been talking for a couple of hours when she got a text from her husband, "Are you in the tub?" If she didn't have plans, they usually called each other on Skype in the evening, after she took her bath.

"Chatting with a couple of guys I met tonight," she replied.

"OK :)," he sent back. The smiley, she knew, was his way of saying it was ok and to have fun. It was after 11 where he was so they wouldn't get to talk before morning.

She also knew what else was on his mind. They used to swing, but it had been many years since they had done anything. He'd told her more than once that if she had the opportunity and felt safe to go for it. She'd already turned down one proposition, and could have had a few others if she'd been in the mood. She laughed, still not intending for anything to happen tonight.

But as the cocktail area started to close down, she was feeling really good and having fun. She wasn't quite ready to end the night yet. They decided to continue at the hotel bar.

Jim bought her a mai-tai(very strong) which not only kept her buzz going, it was getting her more drunk. The talk turned even more to sex. Looking back, she wasn't exactly sure when it happened, but she started getting really horny. It may have been between the amaretto and tequila shots the bartender was pouring for her. Now she was actually starting to hope the three of them might go back to the room and have a little fun.

Unfortunately, that wasn't in the cards as Brad decided to get something to eat and left. Later, she suspected Jim may have asked him to clear out, but at the time, she was too far gone to think straight. What she did know was that she needed someone and suggested that she and Jim go to the hotel's hot tub. He readily agreed and they left the bar to go back to their rooms and change.

She changed into her bikini. Even though she had got it at Disneyworld, it really showed off her body. Normally, she would wear a wrap as she was a bit self-conscious, but the drinks and flirting had made her bold. She went down to the hot tub, hoping Jim hadn't gotten cold feet.

Jim was there waiting for her, already in the water. He told her how incredible she looked in the bikini. She smiled and stepped into the water. Normally, she wasn't very assertive in sexual situations. With her husband, she almost always let him take the lead. Tonight, though, she slid over next to Jim and asked, "Have you ever felt breasts with implants?" She didn't have to ask him twice. As it was late on a weeknight, the pool area and lobby were deserted. Jim lifted her bikini top exposing her breasts. He carefully grabbed them and squeezed.

"They're very sexy," he said, and leaned down to lick her nipples.

Her breasts weren't very sensitive since the surgery, but after the alcohol and the extended flirting, the sexual contact was electric. She moaned. He looked up and smiled, then leaned in to kiss her. She hadn't kissed anyone but her husband in nearly 10 years. Jim was a good kisser. They made out for a while and he slid his hand down and found her clit. Even underwater, she was running like a river and he had no problem fingering her. She reached down, found his trunks and slid her hand in to squeeze his cock. She remembered thinking it wasn't overly big, but it was hard as a rock. Knowing she made that happen made her even hornier.

Finally, she pulled away and said, a bit out of breath, "Let's go up to my room." They got out of the hot tub, Jim leaning over a bit to hide his erection, and they made their way to the elevator. The hotel had glass elevators, but they were too far gone to worry. They continued to kiss as they climbed to the 5th floor.

They made it to Marie's room, and she barely had time to close the door before Jim had wrapped her up for another deep kiss. As they kissed, he undid her top and let it fall to the floor. She reached down and grabbed his cock again, squeezing it as he moaned. She knelt down, pulled his trunks off and took him in her mouth. It was probably a good thing he had been drinking too, or he would have come in her mouth right there.

They made their way into the bedroom, Marie getting out of her bottoms on the way. Jim stood back for a minute and admired her body. "You are a very sexy woman," Jim said, sounding like a kid in a candy store.

She laid back on the bed and as Jim started licking her sopping wet pussy, she found out that what he lacked in size, he more than made up for with his skill. It didn't take her long to reach her first orgasm.

Marie was one of those lucky women who had multiple orgasms very easily. After that first one, which made her a bit weak in the knees, she scooted up onto the bed, and Jim knelt down between her legs to make her cum again. She thought how lucky she had gotten that this wasn't going to be a typical drunken hookup, quick and sloppy. Jim was clearly very good in bed, and took pride in making her cum.

He even shocked her a bit as he lifted her legs higher and started licking her asshole. That was something her husband loved to do, and it did feel good, but she was usually a bit squeamish about it. She was pretty swept up tonight and just laid back and enjoyed it. She got her vibrator out and asked Jim if he would fuck her with it while he continued to work on her ass, which he did happily.

After making her cum more times than she could count (her orgasms would often blend together into a thrumming, frenzied high), she finally said, "I need you inside me, now!" Jim slid up her body and found her opening with his cock. She put her legs up on top of her shoulders, her favorite position, as he pounded into her with force.

After a few minutes, he rolled her over onto her stomach, to fuck her from behind as he wanted to see her ass. It felt good but it also gave her another thought, that his size was perfect for her ass. She asked him, "Do you want to finish in my ass?"

His eyes got a bit wide and he said, "Hell, yes!"

She got out the lube and handed it to him. He spread it into the crack of her ass, working a finger and then two into her. He was gentle and considerate as he had been all night. Then he lubed up his cock and pushed it into her, slowly. Her husband had been using anal beads with her regularly, (which she loved) but it had been some time since she had even had a small dildo in her backdoor.

Jim continued to work himself into her until he was buried all the way. It was tight, but it felt good. He started to thrust, slowly at first, then with more force. She felt her orgasm building as he got faster and urged him to go harder, as they both started moaning. She felt her climax wash over her just as he expelled a loud breath and said, "I'm coming! I'm going to fill your ass!" This just made her wetter as they finished together.

They collapsed into the bed and lay still for a minute. Then Jim pulled out of her, slid up next to her, hugged her and gave her a kiss. "That was incredible," he said, "I'd love to see you again before we go." She agreed that would be nice.

They cleaned up and Jim got his trunks back on and left, not before grabbing one more kiss. Marie lay back in bed and made herself cum one more time. Then she grabbed her phone and sent a text to her husband, just saying, "I got laid." She smiled as she imagined his face when he woke up the next morning and her message was the first thing he saw.

Mark71
Mark71
1 Followers