Marie Meets Her Master

Story Info
Marie willingly faces her master's punishment.
1.7k words
3.72
27.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie is a decent God fearing woman brought up in the Catholic faith. She has spent the last twenty years of her life raising a family and looking after her husband. It is only now at the age of forty-six that she is being given the time and energy to explore what she now wants from life. Her husband and her sleep in separate beds as so many seem to do after years together with little time for affection or love. Indeed Marie now has her own room. It is her sanctuary, a place where she can relax and allow her mind the freedom, which it has always yearned for. Ever since the engineer delivered and set up a computer in her room twelve months ago Marie has chatted with people she would never have met in her ordinary humdrum life. One Person in particular, however, stood out in Marie’s mind. She called Him her Storyteller. The following is the story of what happened when Marie crossed that boundary between reality and fiction and travelled to meet the One who had mesmerized her with His words on many occasions into the early Internet hours of the morning. And now dear reader I want you to imagine yourself as this woman Marie, remembering you have lead what some may call a sheltered sexual life after the indoctrination of a religious faith.

Marie you arrive at your destination 15 Parkfields Place exactly on time. It is 1:30pm on a pleasant summer’s afternoon. You have driven here to meet with your Internet Master. The Man who has not only made you smile but has released your mind onto pathways you have always feared to tread. As you approach the blue hardwood door you are still unsure why you are here. Yes you have come willingly. Yes you are here to be punished, but punished for what, for your impure thoughts? For allowing your inner self to cross your self- inflicted line? Who knows, for even now as you see only words before you, deep inside you are filled with emotion, fear, excitement and the abandonment of your responsibilities as a wife and a mother. I may be the one inviting you to cross that threshold but only you can make that step. And it is only you who has the power to turn away from the words that lay before you. The choice is yours and yours alone!!!

The door opens and a tall, slim woman greets you. She is probably in her mid twenties with long black hair flowing down her back. She seems pleasant enough and invites you to freshen up and take some coffee up on the first floor. Once you are refreshed you are guided into a large, warm lightly scented room. A huge black bed is the centrepiece of the room. Helen stays with you and invites you to remove all your clothing except your knickers. You feel nervous undressing before a strange woman and sensing this Helen stands near the window and looks out onto the garden below affording you a little privacy and the time to adjust. You are now naked except for your lacy black panties, which you bought especially for today. Your dark, wispy hair shows above the top of the lacy band. Helen asks you to lie back on the bed before fastening your hands and feet to straps hidden below the mattress. Helen then fastens a leather blindfold tightly over your eyes, blocking out all light. She then leaves the room. You are all alone in a strange house. You have heard nothing from your Master. Thoughts flood your head. No one knows you are here. Your family believes you are out shopping. You feel vulnerable, stripped of all that you hold to be the norm. Only the occasional sound of birds outside is there to reassure you. But also to remind you that this is no Dream!

The door to your room slowly opens and the voice you recognize as your Master’s walks in smiling warmly towards you. "Good Afternoon Marie you know why you are here and you will from this moment on address Me as your Master only. Is that clear, Marie?" He demands.

"Yes Master”, you reply, the blood now pumping around your head.

You are aware of your Master standing close by you. Suddenly He touches you, brushing your lips with His fingers. Then tracing slowly down onto your breasts. Circling your nipples, pinching them, pulling your nipples making you gasp a little. As you cannot see all your senses are focussed on your Master’s touch moving lower over your navel. Slipping under the band of your knickers, His fingers bury into your pubic hair. Then moving lower still, He strokes the engorged lips of your pussy, sliding between them into your moist sex. Your clitoris is so sensitive against your Master’s thumb. He takes His hand away and holds His fingers under your nose. You can smell your arousal.

"You are a very, very bad girl and will be punished for that Marie", He sternly informs.

He leaves you alone in the room for a moment with your thoughts. He returns with a pair of scissors and gently cuts away your little black panties protecting you from all you cannot see. Suddenly you feel something between your legs, soft, gentle, silky and moist. Your tenseness slips away as you feel what you think is His tongue pursing up and down your thighs, kissing you, nibbling you. Exploring your most secret place with kindness and eagerness. You feel the tongue sliding between your lips, now dipping into you, deeper and deeper. Then panic sets in as you hear and feel your Master standing to the side of your head, as you lay helpless on the bed. Oh God no, how can this be!

"What is the matter sweet slave," He asks. “If I am standing here talking with you then who the hell is between your legs.”

Your heart starts to pound you struggle against the ties. "Please Master, let me go!" you cry out.

"What is it my sweet, you have already met Helen have you not?" He queries.

You are on an emotional roller coaster. Oh God never have you been so intimate with another woman. You feel sickened yet at the same time excited in a guilt- ridden way. The voice inside your head telling you this is not your fault. You are being forced into this. Helen’s tongue works gently on your clit. She is an expert of course and takes your clitoral bud into Her mouth, sucking you lightly then firmly. OH GODDD, your head is swirling as you try to fight the sensation below, but it builds inside you. Oh God, No! You are going to orgasm and you hate it, every muscle in your body is on alert. Straining against your ties a massive shudder runs down your spine as you explode into a wonderful release. You moan out wildly releasing your pent up frustrations into the room. Oh God, that was so good you think to yourself. So fucking good and yet even as you think that, your words fill you with guilt.

Your Master removes your blindfold and offers you a drink as you lay there staring up at Helen and Him. Speechless in every sense He tells you that your punishment is far from over and that They will now take you further than your wildest imaginations.

As you lay your head back on the pillow Helen comes close to you again and kisses your breast before moving higher and kissing you on the lips. Oh God, you can taste your own juices from Her mouth.

He just stands there smiling, then says, "Now You slut, you will return the favour Helen has just given you whilst I Fuck you at the end of the bed."

Before you have a chance to beg for release Helen swings her leg over you and sits astride your face. You are unable to argue anymore as she lowers her vaginal lips onto your face. Initially you just lay still as she moves back and forth on you, using you to rub against her clitoris. You try to push your tongue out but cannot bring yourself to do so. In the meantime He is standing at the bottom of the bed, His trousers removed, His hardness in hand.

As Helen grinds against your lips, He massages oil into your bottom. Everything is happening so fast, you cry out for it all to end. You cry to be woken from this dream and return to the normality of your husband. Then, Oh God, you feel your Master pushing against your arse. Oh God, He is entering you. Oh Fucking Hell! You tense as your Master forces His hard cock into your anus, slowly but surely, sliding in deeper and deeper. You feel like you are about to split wide open. All the time Helen is using you to pleasure Herself, the wetness from Her pussy covering your face.

Your Master slowly starts to fuck you in the arse, building up speed, faster and deeper. Oh God, the sensations you feel are out of this world. You lose yourself in abandonment. You want only for this to end, but even as you say that you are gripped with intense excitement. Suddenly you find yourself thrusting your tongue up to meet Helen. Yes you, Marie sliding between another Woman’s lips. Oh god what has this Man made you into. Your Master is about to release inside you and starts to moan loudly at the same time Helen starts to cum. Ohhhhh, Ahhhh, Ohhhhhh God! As your Master’s sperm is shot deep into you Helen releases Her cum onto your face, Her taste filling your mouth. Disgusting, horrible, but also so sweet and erotic. Your head is swimming in the never- ending moment.

Helen stands back up and We leave you with your thoughts, alone on this strange bed. A blackbird lands on the window ledge peering in at you before flying off with a chirp. You close your eyes, exhausted both physically and mentally and drift off into deep sleep. It is three hours later when you awake. Though still laid on the same bed, your ties have been stripped away and your clothes are laid neatly in a pile on a chair besides you. Neatly placed on the top of your blouse, is a single red rose with a card attached. You open the card and dwell upon the words within.

"Safe journey Home My special friend.”

“All My Love"

x MASTER x

Very Many Thanks to Angel |Love in editing this story.