Mariella's Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers

Her email told him that she was fascinated by the idea and that "you never know, maybe someday I will get the chance to experience anal sex, but it would have to be someone considerate as I'm apprehensive about it if I'm honest."

His reply was prompt and to the point, reminding her that if she didn't follow through she would always speculate about it and always regret not trying it. "Yes, I know," she thought to herself, "I don't need telling that!" The idea was back on the agenda.

More conversations with 'Penpusher', aka 'Leo', followed, but now generally via Messenger where her 'nom de plume' was 'Arealtreasure52'. Usually they were about innocuous subjects, especially story writing, but always in the background there was an undercurrent of sexual flirting, nothing overt, but present nonetheless. Occasionally the subject of her desire for anal sex would be mentioned, and would end with her getting the same advice; 'do try it, but with somebody patient.' Easier said than done. She enjoyed their chats but was exasperated at what Leo saw as an easy task and she found extremely difficult. That of knowing where to find a suitable anal partner.

The whole subject of anal sex was now taking on a life of its own. On those nights when Mariella slept alone it seemed that whatever story she read, her mind would go back to Cynthia and her lover, and she would masturbate to the images generated by a sentence that still echoed around inside her head. "Then her sphincter relented and allowed him to slide his cock deep into the velvety warmth of her rectum." Oh God, how she wanted to feel it for herself.

A few nights later she was chatting with Leo when there was a long pause between his messages, then came the chime and a message appeared on the screen

Penpusher: "What have you done about realizing your fantasy?" He had been summoning up the courage to ask

Arealtreasure52: "What fantasy?" She knew very well what fantasy, but somehow didn't want him to think it was her only one.

Penpusher: "That of getting your bottom filled."

Arealtreasure52: "Nothing yet, it's not as easy as you seem to think." Mariella blushed as she typed.

Penpusher: "So you're not really serious about doing it, then?"

Arealtreasure52: "Yes, of course I am, I can't stop thinking about it."

Penpusher: "Mmmmm, I would like to hear about some of your thoughts!"

Arealtreasure52: "Like what?" She thought him cheeky, but his directness had a strange appeal.

Penpusher: "Like what you think about when you're fantasizing about anal intercourse."

He paused then sent another message before she could answer.

Penpusher: "Have you tried playing with your own bottom in bed?" Mariella went scarlet, of course she had.

Arealtreasure52: "A little bit."

Penpusher: "Tell me how?"

Arealtreasure52: "With my fingertip"

Penpusher: "Inside or outside?"

She knew what he meant, but why was she answering these very personal questions?

Arealtreasure52: "Both!"

Penpusher: "Was it nice?"

Arealtreasure52: "Yes"

Penpusher: "So you know you'll enjoy being fucked there, then?"

Arealtreasure52: "Yes"

Would she ever! She was feeling as randy as hell just talking about it on the internet.

Arealtreasure52: "As soon as I can figure out where to find a partner."

Penpusher: "Have you tried the internet?"

Arealtreasure52: "I don't know anyone on the internet who might be right"

Then it was Mariella's turn to send a second message before a reply came.

Arealtreasure52: "Except you. Would you like to come and do it?"

Only after she had pressed send did Mariella realise the implications of what she had written. He actually lived about sixty-five miles from her, a long way, but not impossibly so. He could actually take her up on that offer, and she wouldn't mind. For the very first time she had made an actual step towards fulfilling her dream. But was it to the wrong person? Very soon she would either be one online 'buddy' short, or be turned down, or be on her way. She had written out of impulse and need, and now she wasn't sure if she should have. Her uncertainty grew as time passed and his reply didn't come. Then suddenly...

Penpusher: "I'm not sure if you mean that. If you do, then the answer is yes, but if you don't, please don't be offended by my acceptance."

Mariella took a deep breath.

Arealtreasure52: "I meant it, and I welcome your acceptance."

There was another pause, not quite so long this time, marked by the pounding of Mariella's heart and the dryness that invaded her mouth

Penpusher: "Ok, let's leave it there for now. Think about it overnight, then we'll talk tomorrow and arrange something if you still want to do it."

Her PC played the door closing sound as Leo logged off, and left Mariella sitting staring at the screen wondering what she had done.

She was still wondering as she lay looking for sleep that night. She went over things in her mind time and time again. It was an established fact now as she was concerned that she intended to experience anal sex, so that didn't need further thought. But what did need careful consideration was the question did she intend to actually do anything about it in the very near future, and the answer now was a resounding 'yes'.

With those things out of the way came the question, should she have offered her anal cherry to Leo, who she only knew online as Penpusher, and who could actually be the world's biggest mass murderer. 'But then' she thought 'so could Barney'. Barney was the mild mannered dentist who lived next door.

She thought about it some more, realising that whoever it was going to be had to be a stranger. If she offered her bottom to any friends or acquaintances and they turned her down, Neville would no doubt hear about it within hours, and, if it was to be a stranger, then Leo, or Penpusher, was as good a choice as any. If he could write about the act so well, then there was a good chance he'd be equally practised at performing it. This, she reasoned, was no time to trust her bottom to an amateur.

Now, decision made, she began to look forward to it happening and her fingers found their way between her legs. For a little while she played gently with her clitoris, just softly massaging it, keeping herself horny without pushing herself towards a climax, and all the time she fantasized about Leo's cock entering her bottom. The sentence that had triggered it all kept returning to her thoughts, but now personalized into "Then her sphincter relented and allowed Leo to slide his cock deep into the velvety warmth of her rectum."

Eventually, of course, such thoughts had their effect and her body demanded release and satisfaction. Mariella threw back the duvet, opened her legs wide and began to masturbate in earnest. 'Oh Christ, let it really happen' she prayed to herself, still thinking about receiving Leo's cock into her anus as her fingers flew over her clit. 'Let me take it, all of it, let him cum up me', her arousal was fuelling her fantasy as she imagined his cum spraying deep into her. Her orgasm was powerful, strong enough to have her backside rising from the bed and her eyes squeezed shut, and to make her call out loud "Yes, up my arse, yes!" as her imagination fulfilled her fantasy.

Afterwards she lay back, glad that hers was a detached property and that nobody would have heard her shout, and feeling rather shamefaced at having done so. But at least she was now certain, if Leo really would do it, she really would let him.

The next day she was logged on and waiting for him long before his usual time, and when he did eventually appear, instead of her customary 'Hi Leo.', she greeted him with 'Yes Leo."

Penpusher: "Hi Mariella. Yes? To what we talked about?"

Arealtreasure52: "Sorry Leo, Hi! Yes, to what we spoke of yesterday, I want you to do it."

Penpusher: "You sure?"

Arealtreasure52; "I'm so sure that if you were here right now I'd be bent over and waiting."

Mariella felt hot enough for that to be true.

Penpusher: "When?"

Arealtreasure52: "As soon as possible?"

She didn't think she could wait much longer than that.

Penpusher: "Tomorrow then. Where?"

Arealtreasure52: "Can I come to you? It would be more discreet for me."

She knew that Leo was single and lived alone, or at least, that's what he said, and she'd soon know now if it were true.

Penpusher: "I'll email you my address and some directions. Just arrive as soon as you can, I'll be in all day but the sooner you get here the longer we'll have.

So he did live alone then. Mariella was relieved. Now she wanted it to happen as soon as possible.

Arealtreasure52: "Can it be in the evening? My husband is on nights. It can still be for as long as we like."

Penpusher: "It certainly can, evenings are more cosy anyway. The same thing applies, just turn up as soon as you can."

Mariella did a bit of mental arithmetic and then took the final step.

Arealtreasure52: "I'll be there about eight tomorrow night, is that ok?"

Penpusher: "I'll look forward to it. And I mean that. Now I've got to go - some shopping to do. 'Bye until later."

Then, without another word, Leo logged off and Mariella was whispering goodbye to her computer screen, her heart hammering once more. It's going to happen, she marvelled at her own daring, her mantra repeating itself in her head as she looked forward to it becoming reality.

"Then her sphincter relented and allowed Leo to slide his cock deep into the velvety warmth of her rectum."

The moment Neville left for work the next evening Mariella raced upstairs and changed into her most alluring underwear, leaving the house less than ten minutes after her husband, and she as ringing the doorbell to Leo's bungalow at twenty minutes to eight, just as it was getting dark.

The door was answered by a tall grey haired man, maybe a few years older than herself and a little schoolmasterish in appearance, but with a welcoming smile on his face.

"Hello Mariella, nice to meet you, you're good and early."

Mariella didn't want to appear too keen. "Hello Leo. Yes, I thought I ought to try and get here while I could still read the house numbers."

"Well, welcome anyway, won't you come in?" He backed away down the narrow hall to let her enter.

He led the way down the hall and turned into one of the rooms; Mariella followed and found herself in his bedroom. She stopped with a jolt, the reality of the situation hitting her hard, even though she both expected and wanted it. The bedroom itself was nice enough, the curtains were drawn and it was illuminated by two soft bedside lights, but it still caught her by surprise.

"I know it's pushing things a bit, but if we go into the lounge I'm not sure we'll ever get up the nerve to come in here."

"I agree," she said after a minute. She could see exactly what he meant and, after the surprise had worn off, she could see the sense of it. If he wanted to keep the momentum going like this, then so did she and so she began quietly to undress. Now her heart really was hammering, it had been many years since she had last been naked with a stranger.

At the opposite side of the bed Leo was also undressing and she caught her first glimpse of the cock that she expected her sphincter to admit. For some reason she was not at all surprised that he was circumcised, even though Neville was not.

Without saying a word they both clambered into bed simultaneously, Leo pulling the duvet over them as they settled themselves lying side by side, ramrod straight like a pair of toy soldiers. Mariella's mouth was dry, her hands were clenched into nervous fists and she was trembling with trepidation at what was to come. Leo turned his head cautiously to look across at her, meeting her gaze as she looked timidly back at him across the hundred mile gap between them. Both of them were wondering if they could really go through with it, and unsure what to do next.

It was Leo who broke the impasse, the absurdity of the situation coming home to him. Here they were, two grown adults, having agreed on a course of action and now too scared to carry it through. What exactly was he more scared of? Making love to the woman next to him - even if not in the usual way, or of feeling a complete fool by chickening out now? He came to the conclusion it was probably the latter and smiled broadly.

He raised his arm to encircle Mariella's shoulders. "We've come this far, we might as well say hello properly!"

Mariella smiled shyly and raised herself a little to allow his arm to go around her. Then she allowed herself to be drawn a bit closer, shuffling across the acres of bed until she was skin on skin with him but still side by side and still as stiff as a board.

Leo let this remain so for a minute or two, and then he encircled her shoulders more firmly and drew her closer, making her turn slightly to face him as he pulled her nearer. Mariella allowed herself to be drawn close with some relief, she had wondered if it was going to have to be her turn to take the initiative, and she wasn't sure she was ready for that. She turned onto her side, resting her head on his shoulder and letting her arm fall across his chest. She nearly let her leg automatically go across him, but managed to hold back with that, still not ready for the intimate contact that would cause. As it was her naked breasts were resting against his side, a much more intimate contact than anyone but Neville had ever had with her.

Leo didn't push things, her simply bent a little to plant a soft affectionate kiss on her forehead and then caressed her shoulder with the arm he had around her. Then there they stayed while they both learned to relax other's presence and to accept each other's touch. Mariella, much to her own surprise soon found that her fingers were playing gently with Leo's nipple, having discovered it of their own accord, and Leo kissed her forehead again, this time leaving his lips in contact with her skin.

Gradually, bit by bit, often unnoticed to themselves, they relaxed and began to enjoy the contact between them, and Mariella's leg finally laid itself over Leo's thighs. It wasn't until she moved slightly and abruptly became aware of her pubic hair touching his thigh, that Mariella realised that her leg was across him. She then also became aware that she didn't mind, in fact she actually enjoyed the contact. At long last she was able to let herself smile with pleasure and to think to herself that everything was going to be as they planned.

Soon she raised her face to him to be kissed on the lips, but she was too far down the bed and had to squirm upwards a little to get within range. She enjoyed the kiss, it was soft and gentle, opened mouthed but not full on sexual, and lasted long enough for them both feel its effects. Leo wrapped both arms around her and pulled her even closer, smiling into her eyes as the kiss eventually ended with a little mutual 'mmm' of pleasure.

Mariella was now lying half on top of Leo, and both his arms were around her, his 'free' arm stroking her back gently from shoulder blade to the first curve of her buttock. For her part Mariella was running her hand up and down his chest, touching his nipple then tracing the line to his hip, carefully not straying to where she sensed his erection to be. She wasn't quite ready to grasp that particular nettle yet, even though her leg lay over his balls. They looked at each other and kissed again.

Neither of them had so far spoken a word since Leo first put his arm around her shoulder, and Mariella was glad of the silence. It allowed her to marshal her thoughts and to come to terms with what she was doing without having to think about what to say to her comparatively strange bed partner. Their communication so far was all by means of movement, one leading them towards the next step and the other following. It had led them to each other's tender embrace and affectionate kisses, so why would verbal communication be needed?

Leo's hand was still tracing gentle lines across the skin of her back, but now he changed the area so that it included the side of her breast and the swell of her bottom as far as he could reach. Mariella luxuriated in the gentle attentions of this man, moving herself slightly to allow him to fondle all of her breast and to stroke more of her bottom, enjoying his touch immensely. He kissed her briefly and fondled her breast, rubbing her nipple with the pad of his thumb and bringing it to life, before reaching as far down as he could to caress her bottom almost into the crease. She wriggled a little further up to increase his reach, resting her thigh momentarily on his erection before moving her weight.

Now she was actually beginning to feel sexually aroused, her nipples were hardening under his touch and her pussy beginning, just beginning, to moisten. She moaned very softly and reached her hand down to wrap it around his cock.

Leo's cock was noticeably long and quite thick, and Mariella fondled it wondering if she was going to be able to cope with it penetrating her bottom. Not that she was backing out, far from it, she was now looking forward to being anally fucked and the bigger the better. She just wondered if she was physically able to take it, or if she would have to be disappointed. There was one way to find out and she was determined to try it.

The next time that Leo's hand wandered down to her buttock Mariella deliberately moved, sliding sideways and rolling slightly so that she finished lying flat on her stomach alongside him with her legs a little apart. Now, she assumed, he would have to concentrate on her bottom.

She had assumed correctly, Leo instinctively knew what she wanted and focused exclusively on her bottom, massaging and caressing her cheeks, sliding his finger between her thighs to fleetingly touch her pussy, then finding their way between her buttocks and almost touching her anus. Mariella's breathing began to quicken and her heart to beat faster. The feel of his hand moving over the flesh of her bottom was so stimulating, so arousing, promising complete fulfilment of her dream

Mariella spread her legs a little wider, raising herself just slightly as she did so to let Leo delve deeper between her cheeks. Once again he seemed to know hat she wanted and let his fingertips stray into more intimate places, dipping slightly into her pussy, running fingertips deep into her crack, letting them bring a moan to her lips as they moved across her anus, lubricating it slightly with juices carried from her pussy before drifting on. Each time he found her pussy he ventured further inside until he was inserting two fingers into her as far as he could reach, but without ever staying. He thrust into her, and then frustratingly pulled out to begin his travels once more.

Several times on his wanderings he let his fingers touch her anus without pausing in their travel, but then suddenly on the next pass he stopped them right against her back door, one of them actually lodged against her puckered hole. She lay there rigid, so excited she could hardly move and too scared to do so anyway. This was it, this was going to be the first ever penetration of her bottom by another person. Then his hand moved away again.

But Leo hadn't gone far. He had removed his hand so that he might reach into his bedside cabinet and take out the little bottle of lubricant that he had written about. Mariella turned her head to the side to watch him. He did just the same as he had put in his story, pouring a small pool of lube into the palm of his hand and then rolling his opposite fingertips in it.

"Can you raise yourself onto all fours please?" He asked her.

These were the first words that had passed between them. Mariella willingly complied, kneeling with her bottom held as high in the air as she could go, waiting excitedly for Leo's next move. Again he followed part of the script he had set for Cynthia, applying a little around the rim of Mariella's anus before lubricating the actual opening. Mariella tensed expectantly.

Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers